VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2009 #1
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Default Traitors Among Us: Frazier Glenn Miller AKA Rounder

Frazier Glenn Miller

One of the first white supremacists to use paramilitary tactics with his North Carolina-based hate group — the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which later morphed into the White Patriot Party — Glenn Miller went on the lam in 1986 after mailing a letter to 5,000 people calling for "total war" against the feds, blacks and Jews.

Miller had also violated a court order, stemming from a lawsuit filed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, prohibiting him from continuing to operate a paramilitary organization. After a nationwide manhunt, authorities tear-gassed him out of a mobile home in Ozark, Mo.

But Miller served only three years in prison, largely because he testified against 14 leading white supremacists in a 1988 Arkansas sedition trial. Among other things, Miller told the court that the late Order founder Robert Mathews had given him $200,000 in stolen money to finance the White Patriot Party.

Upon his release, Miller laid low for a while, driving a truck and writing his autobiography, A White Man Speaks Out. But by early 2002, settled in Aurora, Mo., Miller had retired from trucking to pursue his interest in publishing and distributing racist literature.

This past February, he announced he would be putting out a new four-page racist tabloid. "Since my prison release, I've worked for the Cause in the most effective way I know how," Miller wrote on the neo-Nazi Vanguard News Network (VNN), where he vowed to "unite, organize, educate, recruit" against the Jews until "death or victory."

Reaction in the movement has been mixed. Some posted Miller's photo with a stark message to unsuspecting white supremacists: "Warning: Federal Informant, White Race Traitor."

Old November 7th, 2009 #2
Nick Apleece

Ruh roh Gabby, now you've gone and done it. He Who Shall Not Be Named is a holy figure in Mr. Linder's pantheon, perhaps even more worthy of veneration than Michael Jackson. Expect, at a minimum, a lengthy stay in Purgatardy.

Old November 7th, 2009 #3
psychologicalshock
Banned

Isn't this the same guy that collects cash around here? All of you who sent cash - expect to be the first to be captured, tortured and killed if martial law is placed in order.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 7th, 2009 at 10:28 PM.

Old November 7th, 2009 #4
Gabry Ponte
Banned

I just repeat information that is out there. The truth speaks for itself.

I also believe that no amount of handing out flyers or posting can make up for a traitors deed.

The infamous words "Et tu, Brute?" come to mind.

Translation: And you, Brutus?

"Et tu, Brute? Then fall, Caesar!"

On March 15 (the Ides of March), 44 BC, Caesar was attacked by a group of senators, including Marcus Junius Brutus, Caesar's close friend. Caesar initially resisted his attackers, but when he saw Brutus, he supposedly spoke those words and resigned himself to his fate.

Old November 7th, 2009 #5
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; November 8th, 2009 at 04:43 AM.

Old November 7th, 2009 #6
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Old November 8th, 2009 #8
Brett Quinn
Banned

Miller's ideas are outdated, unproductive, and simply put money in his pocket.
He is worthless.
Next.

Old November 8th, 2009 #9
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
Miller's ideas are outdated, unproductive, and simply put money in his pocket.
He is worthless.
Next.
He is worthless. I can;t believe he has the nerve to come here and preach. After what he has done. Even Judas had the decency to hang himself. Judas had remorse. Miller doesn't.

Old November 8th, 2009 #10
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Frazier Glenn Miller

One of the first white supremacists to use paramilitary tactics with his North Carolina-based hate group — the Carolina Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, which later morphed into the White Patriot Party
Looks like Miller advocated the same tactics you have been promoting right here on VNN.It also looks like those tactics failed.Perhaps you consider yourself more able than Miller in the use of such tactics.
I will make one prediction in regard to yourself if you ever get to Europe (You will need a passport ) Like the nut who went to Estonia you too will be in a cell double quick

Chase them into the swamps

Old November 8th, 2009 #11
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Wow....Miller hasn't jumped up and talked about how tough he is for using his REAL name in his epic struggle against the Jews yet...... I would have expected that as a reply to this post by now.

Gabry, I have called Glen the rat Miller out for what he has done more than once here and have learned that he LOVES THE ATTENTION. As soon as he reads your post he will start jerking off to the fact that someone has brought his name up and he will remind you how hard core he is for being "Glen Miller". Then he will tell you to read HIS book to get the unbiased truth about what really happened between him and uncle jewey..... Since he is such a stand up guy you can bank on his version of events to be the truth (grin).

Then comes the old "Look how much I do for the cause" and "what have you done" crybaby shit, meaning of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause except help him gather up names and addresses for uncle jewey. Appearently my years of radio shows, countless white themed videos, creation of white children and donation money (to certain useful groups in our struggle), can't compare to his "Aryan Alternative" Newspaper.

Let's not forget his service in the military as a "green beret" which turns out is a load of shit, he was actually some kind of paper pushing bookkeeper instead. But since he talks so tough I guess he earned the right to be whomever he wants.....Right?

Old November 8th, 2009 #12
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post

I can't get over how much Hal Turnerstein reminds me of that other fat blowhard Alex Jones....Those two could be brothers.

Old November 8th, 2009 #13
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Then comes the old "Look how much I do for the cause" and "what have you done" crybaby shit, meaning of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause except help him gather up names and addresses for uncle jewey. Appearently my years of radio shows, countless white themed videos, creation of white children and donation money (to certain useful groups in our struggle), can't compare to his "Aryan Alternative" Newspaper.
Mark I take offense to that. I am the one who put the current issue of TAA together. Glenn gets it printed and shipped. I created the PDF, design and content (With the help of forum members posting articles to use, and I accepted any criticism-- Most of the people who complain about the content now were no where to be seen when I was asking people to critique it) . The printed version and the PDF are two separate issues.

Would you still attack it if it was just a pdf file and Glenn wasn't associated with it? I don't think you would. Don't belittle the entire paper or content just because you have issues with the person who sends it out and deals with the printing.

Even your complaint about Glenn using it to collect addresses doesn't hold water since anyone can get a P.O. box for almost nothing. Glenn doesnt use the funds for anything other than the paper either. He has documented every cent he received-- and had trusted VNN member Ron Doggett review it to make sure it all added up.. which it did. Actually Glenn went into the red supporting the paper... paying to ship, paying for gas for the long trips to the printer, and all other assorted fees and physical strain which im sure added up. To say he profited off the paper is ridiculous. None of the people involved in creating it have. Ive never received a cent for my 2 weeks of work I put into creating it and I wouldn't want to if it was offered.

If anyone wanted to criticize the paper when i was creating it.. why you guys (people who hate TAA), why didn't you post in the thread where i was specifically asking for criticism before it was printed?

Quote:
of course his "newspaper" which does nothing for the cause
The paper put our message directly in the hands of over 20,000 people. Not people who are already WN like most of our radio broadcasts/forum readers/blog readers audience already are.

Sure there are people who will just throw it out.. But these are the same braindead people who wouldn't listen to you no matter what you said to them outside of the mainstream.. They would shut their ears no matter the medium you used to reach them (papers, person to person discussion, radio broadcasts, videos, etc) .

Who cares about them. They are already too far gone to reach.

The paper doesn't pretend to reach every single person who receives it. Obviously there will be people who don't want to listen. If out of every 1000 people who received the paper.. if only one white man agreed with our message, i would still think it is worth it. Regardless, No one is forcing anyone to support the paper-- if you didnt want to distribute it you didnt have to, if you didnt want to donate to it you didnt have to. It is/was one of many of VNNs activism projects. So yeah. I've never degraded your radio broadcasts.. and have listened to almost every show. I appreciate the work you do for VNN radio greatly. Don't degrade the paper over a silly reason such as personal vendettas.. We need to spread our message in many different ways.. Not just one

Old November 8th, 2009 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Mark I take offense to that. I am the one who put the current issue of TAA together. Glenn gets it printed and shipped. I created the PDF, design and content (With the help of forum members posting articles to use, and I accepted any criticism-- Most of the people who complain about the content now were no where to be seen when I was asking people to critique it) . The printed version and the PDF are two separate issues.

Would you still attack it if it was just a pdf file and Glenn wasn't associated with it? I don't think you would. Don't belittle the entire paper or content just because you have issues with the person who sends it out and deals with the printing.

Even your complaint about Glenn using it to collect addresses doesn't hold water since anyone can get a P.O. box for almost nothing. Glenn doesnt use the funds for anything other than the paper either. He has documented every cent he received-- and had trusted VNN member Ron Doggett review it to make sure it all added up.. which it did. Actually Glenn went into the red supporting the paper... paying to ship, paying for gas for the long trips to the printer, and all other assorted fees and physical strain which im sure added up. To say he profited off the paper is ridiculous. None of the people involved in creating it have. Ive never received a cent for my 2 weeks of work I put into creating it and I wouldn't want to if it was offered.

If anyone wanted to criticize the paper when i was creating it.. why you guys (people who hate TAA), why didn't you post in the thread where i was specifically asking for criticism before it was printed?

The paper put our message directly in the hands of over 20,000 people. Not people who are already WN like most of our radio broadcasts/forum readers/blog readers audience already are.

Sure there are people who will just throw it out.. But these are the same braindead people who wouldn't listen to you no matter what you said to them outside of the mainstream.. They would shut their ears no matter the medium you used to reach them (papers, person to person discussion, radio broadcasts, videos, etc) .

Who cares about them. They are already too far gone to reach.

The paper doesn't pretend to reach every single person who receives it. Obviously there will be people who don't want to listen. If out of every 1000 people who received the paper.. if only one white man agreed with our message, i would still think it is worth it. Regardless, No one is forcing anyone to support the paper-- if you didnt want to distribute it you didnt have to, if you didnt want to donate to it you didnt have to. It is/was one of many of VNNs activism projects. So yeah. I've never degraded your radio broadcasts.. and have listened to almost every show. I appreciate the work you do for VNN radio greatly. Don't degrade the paper over a silly reason such as personal vendettas.. We need to spread our message in many different ways.. Not just one
I said nothing about the papers content, all I said is that Glen uses it to gather names and addys for the Jew.

Old November 8th, 2009 #15
varg

What proof do you even have for that? its just speculation & trying to drive people away from a VNN project. Glenn has a shady past.. I dont agree with all of it.. but so do you. People could say a lot of the same things you say about Glenn about you... I think we should support all types of prowhite activism regardless of the person involved if I see it as effective.

And if that were a concern for any of the people who ordered a paper.. why wouldn't they use a po box?

How is that a reason for someone to not support the entire paper? If you didnt want him to have your address you didn't need to.

I think Rounder said over 200 people donated. I haven't heard one complain about Feds kicking down their door for ordering a legal paper..

and guess what? If Feds wanted your Name or Address with the name you posted on VNN they could subpoena our hosting provider to get your ip address.. then with your ip address they could get your real name and address from your internet service provider.. Even using proxies or TOR doesn't cover your tracks.

being overly paranoid about feds finding out your name on an internet forum is ridiculous.. since they can & will if they wanted it. Hell the original ideas for the internet was pretty much created by the US Military...

People who supported the paper were in no more risk than the people who post on VNN.

People just use it as an excuse not to support it because they don't like 1 person who is involved in it. He has even offered for someone else to take over the receiving from printers/shipping aspect of the paper for him.. No one wants to.

Old November 8th, 2009 #16
Franco

Let the trolls and Jewish agents explain this: Why do they never mention the fact that a member of The Order snitched on Glenn Miller FIRST? In other words, they started it, not Miller. If they hadn't snitched first, Miller would be virtually unknown today. The Order led the Feds straight to Glenn Miller's front door. The rest, as they say, is history.

Get your facts straight, assholes. As usual, you're only telling part of the story.

And who the fuck is this "Gabry Ponte"?

----------------------

Old November 8th, 2009 #17
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Even your complaint about Glenn using it to collect addresses doesn't hold water since anyone can get a P.O. box for almost nothing.
Great spend even MORE MONEY to get the damn things and not get on a list. Whoever throws money out like this seriously needs to just throw it in a fire , it would do them more good.

The vast majority of people don't need PO boxes so renting it would be purely for this, it might not be much but these fees add up quick-like.

Quote:
Of which only the people who are already WN probably read much of it. It's not a very factual piece, like I said its VNN style punk writing, I don't think many would find it convincing.

Quote:
What proof do you even have for that? its just speculation & trying to drive people away from a VNN project. Glenn has a shady past.. I dont agree with all of it.. but so do you.
Thus why smarter people aren't trusting him.

Quote:
And if that were a concern for any of the people who ordered a paper.. why wouldn't they use a po box?
Because its even more money to spend on something they wouldn't need otherwise.

Quote:
I think Rounder said over 200 people donated. I haven't heard one complain about Feds kicking down their door for ordering a legal paper..
That's a fucking stupid argument, is that your proof that the list didn't go straight to the FBI headquarters? I don't find it convincing.

Quote:
and guess what? If Feds wanted your Name or Address with the name you posted on VNN they could subpoena our hosting provider to get your ip address.. then with your ip address they could get your real name and address from your internet service provider.. Even using proxies or TOR doesn't cover your tracks.
It's one thing to come to visit a site and another to be financially involved, one will be seen as much more severe, can you guess which?

Quote:
being overly paranoid about feds finding out your name on an internet forum is ridiculous.. since they can & will if they wanted it.
If one is going to be financially involved it has to be with a character who is completely trustworthy.

Before you say it ,"claiming to be financially involved on a board" isn't definitive proof, the actual documentation of it happening needs to be present. Maybe it isn't a crime by itself but in court it will DESTROY YOU, the enemy's lawyers will keep bringing that up every fucking hearing and completely destroy your credibility. If they say you posted on a forum then you can easily brush it off with any number of excuses.

Your "making excuses" statement is just a typical cover up tactic for the obvious flaws inherent in the whole system, if people want to keep throwing money at you w/e I didn't ever have much hope for Amerikenyans anyways.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; November 8th, 2009 at 10:45 AM.

Old November 8th, 2009 #18
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
And who the fuck is this "Gabry Ponte"?
Nobody important.
Just some dago disco fag.
This poser is one of his groupies.

Old November 8th, 2009 #19
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Looks like Miller advocated the same tactics you have been promoting right here on VNN.It also looks like those tactics failed.Perhaps you consider yourself more able than Miller in the use of such tactics.
I will make one prediction in regard to yourself if you ever get to Europe (You will need a passport ) Like the nut who went to Estonia you too will be in a cell double quick
Miller started out good. But whenever you sell out your comrades, you have crossed the line. Is that acceptable to you?

I go to Europe every year. The only time I had a problem was when I didn't register with OVIR. And I bribed my way out of that.

Old November 8th, 2009 #20
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Wow....Miller hasn't jumped up and talked about how tough he is for using his REAL name in his epic struggle against the Jews yet...... I would have expected that as a reply to this post by now.

Gabry, I have called Glen the rat Miller out for what he has done more than once here and have learned that he LOVES THE ATTENTION. As soon as he reads your post he will start jerking off to the fact that someone has brought his name up and he will remind you how hard core he is for being "Glen Miller". Then he will tell you to read HIS book to get the unbiased truth about what really happened between him and uncle jewey..... Since he is such a stand up guy you can bank on his version of events to be the truth (grin).

Let's not forget his service in the military as a "green beret" which turns out is a load of shit, he was actually some kind of paper pushing bookkeeper instead. But since he talks so tough I guess he earned the right to be whomever he wants.....Right?
Very true. My fav is his wonderful avatar that has this strange looking arm going up and down. I wish my arm moved like that. It could be a fucking weapon. LOL!

Tags
agent provocateur

Thread