Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2010 #1
John in Woodbridge

Thumbs down Coalition forces in Afghanistan

A bomb dropped by coalition forces killed the parents and several siblings of 11-year-old Grana from Kandahar. She had her right leg and left hand amputated – she now uses two different crutches.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8414337.stm

Old January 4th, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

God damn. I dislike muds, but the shit our kiked-out whore government does is just nasty. Then the idiots wonder why these people fight back.

Old January 4th, 2010 #3
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
God damn. I dislike muds, but the shit our kiked-out whore government does is just nasty. Then the idiots wonder why these people fight back.
She may not be white, but she looks more human than probably 40 percent of Americans at this point.

Old January 6th, 2010 #4
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Old January 6th, 2010 #5
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
I dislike muds...
Oh, you're a real tough guy.

Hey, you know what I dislike?

I don't like Mondays!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John in Woodbridge View Post
She may not be white, but she looks more human than probably 40 percent of Americans at this point.
Grana is adorable.

I hope she gets adopted by a White American family.

_

Old January 7th, 2010 #6
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Don't Pathans (the main ethnicity?) in Afghanistan believe to be of Scythian and Greco-Macedonian descent? I've been on some others forums before VNN, and also on YouTube I saw it being said and claimed, Afghans who proudly call themselves Aryans. Not too long ago Tom Metzger also said that he believed many are White, something in the lines of: “if you took their robes and beards away.” I'm not sure what to say of that, but it's interesting to hear that from one of the best-known “racists.”

Old January 7th, 2010 #7
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark van Schaik View Post
Don't Pathans (the main ethnicity?) in Afghanistan believe to be of Scythian and Greco-Macedonian descent? I've been on some others forums before VNN, and also on YouTube I saw it being said and claimed, Afghans who proudly call themselves Aryans. Not too long ago Tom Metzger also said that he believed many are White, something in the lines of: “if you took their robes and beards away.” I'm not sure what to say of that, but it's interesting to hear that from one of the best-known “racists.”
I heard that the pashtuns/pathans were the persians the followed Alexander the Great into the east.

Old January 8th, 2010 #8
Tulpar

Quote:
Quote:
our kiked-out whore government does is just nasty.

They hate us for our freedomz! We need to secure the existance of our jewz and our freedom friez!

Old January 11th, 2010 #9
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lillywhite View Post
http://www.allvoices.com/contributed...-just-kill-him
Quote:
...His father, Mohammed Muhsin, told outside investogators that three days after they dumped his son's dead body two other youngsters' bodies were found in the same place - one of them a child with his eyes gouged out...
http://www.rawa.org/reports.html
Quote:
...When Dostum’s forces were defeated by Rabbani’s gang and many of his men were captured, Dostum’s militia, in order to show their wrath and anger, gouged out the eyes of Rahmatullah, a member of Jamait-e-Islami, on November 13,1995...
http://www.anthropoetics.ucla.edu/ap1202/muja07.htm
Quote:
... Among recent examples that specifically involved removal of eyes, the Greater Sharia Court of Dammam in Saudi Arabia on December 9, 2005 ordered an Indian citizen to be punished by having his right eye gouged out in retribution for his role in an altercation in April 2003 in which a Saudi citizen was injured. The act was punishment for a brawl in which he was defending himself. He did not have a lawyer at the trial and the only witness was not able to testify during court proceedings because he was Indian and the injured party Saudi.(14) On September 16, 2004 a court in Tabuk ordered the right eye of a Saudi National to be gouged out, but gave him the option of paying compensation within one year. The man had intervened when he saw youths pelting his brother with stones, in response he also threw stones, hitting one youth in the eye and causing him to lose vision in one eye; he helped carry the injured youth to the hospital. Two months before the sentence was to be carried out, he had managed to collect only 550,000 Saudi riyals (US$147,000) of the 1.4 million riyals (US$373,000) demanded by the victim.(15) On June 10, 2005, Iran’s State Supreme Court upheld a sentence for a man to have his eyes gouged out. The original court ordered for acid to be sprayed on the accused man’s face as retribution for his actions, he was also sentenced to 74 lashes and prison time. His lawyer appealed the decision on the grounds that the rest of his face would also be damaged from the acid. A second court rejected the appeal and instead ordered that his eyes be gouged out by a "qualified surgeon, so as not to damage the face itself."...
Abductions, hostage taking and targeting journalists:

http://www.ifj.org/assets/docs/181/0...b5-4321944.pdf
Quote:
... Rebels had gouged out his eyes, severed his hands and legs, and shot him in the chest, ...

Last edited by Kind Lampshade Maker; January 11th, 2010 at 08:03 PM.

Old January 11th, 2010 #10
jackumup

Quote:

I don't like Mondays!

Grana is adorable.

_
So why don't you adopt her fuck nuts, since you support blowing them up!!

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old January 11th, 2010 #11
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:

I don't like Mondays!

Grana is adorable.

_
Its sad, but no White family should adopt a mud.

Old January 12th, 2010 #12
A.S.
Diligence

It's unfortunate that many of the people in the mideast still think that those butchering them are "British" or "American" when in reality it's jew scum who are in full control of these countries.

Old February 12th, 2010 #13
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Quote:
These sell pretty well there, also. They're sometimes needed after the first round of domestic violence:

Old February 12th, 2010 #14
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
ABC snooze did a big story tonight about the "D-Day in Afghanistan". I was not surprised to see Barbara Sawyer become a kill-em all hawk, but it was still funny to watch. Apparently Obongo has envisioned a final offensive to kill off the Taliban and ABC loves it.

The reporter on the ground slipped up (?) when he said that the new offensive would "give the US control of the poppy crop". I don't know how that didn't get edited out.

The only fighting footage showed artillery barrages which seem pretty pointless against an insurgent force. More geared for fixed, large armies where you can actually hit something.

Old February 13th, 2010 #15
Rounder

Quote:
By 9-11-01, our JOG had already murdered more than a million muslims. Over 500,000 Iraqi children alone, thru sanctions of foods and medicines between 1990-2000. The children died slow, agonizing deaths from starvation while their parents watched helplessly and while the world's kikenmedias uttered barely a word in sympathy or alarm. Compare that to the kikenmedia's reporting of hungry niggers in Haiti.

When asked about the 500,000 by a TV reporter, "our" then Secretary of State, jewess Madelene Albright said, "we think it was worth it". (Google it for proof).

Last edited by Rounder; February 13th, 2010 at 08:37 AM.

Old February 13th, 2010 #16
Rounder

Quote:

A bomb dropped by coalition forces killed the parents and several siblings of 11-year-old Grana from Kandahar. She had her right leg and left hand amputated – she now uses two different crutches.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8414337.stm
We oughta enlarge that photo and caption, then post it on the doors of every Judeo-Christian, jew-worshipping, church in the country, then ram it down the throats of every muslim-hating, war-mongering, neo-con, preacher, in front of their congregations.

Thread