Views:	124
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	6705  

Old June 29th, 2010 #2
West Mids Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Of Mayfair View Post
Can you guess which one he is?
I believe Eddy is the one on the left (I recognise his old hairstyle!).

I can't but my finger on the one on the right (although I'm sure Eddy did) but the venue looks like George's Wilson's old flat in Islington. The one where Eddy used to visit with Martin Webster and Basil Buller.

Old June 29th, 2010 #3
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

And I just thought "BUTTler" was a not so clever play on his name. You live and learn.

Old June 29th, 2010 #4
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Mids Warrior View Post
I believe Eddy is the one on the left (I recognise his old hairstyle!).

I can't but my finger on the one on the right (although I'm sure Eddy did) but the venue looks like George's Wilson's old flat in Islington. The one where Eddy used to visit with Martin Webster and Basil Buller.
The one on the right is Steve Smith, one time Tower Hamlets Branch organiser.

Old June 29th, 2010 #5
The Truth At Last

Somebody please tell me this is a joke .

Old June 29th, 2010 #6
West Mids Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Somebody please tell me this is a joke .
It's absolutely not a joke. I was going to post the same thing and Angry of Mayfair beat me to it.

Obviously it's taken from behind (npi) but the profile is definitely that of BUTTler and Smith. It was always known that Smith was bisexual and of course it has emerged more recently about Eddy being the same way. I'd heard there were some photos like this going around and I'm entirely convinced that this is BUTTler and Smith.

Smith went out with Tina Wingfield's mum for a while by the way, so he was definitely bi as opposed to out and out homo.

Old June 29th, 2010 #7
Sir Rolf Of Harris

I'd say the sudden trend of all these homos coming out of their closets to support Butler has foundation. Will the berk be avoiding this issue as well or will he continue to bleat about honesty? What a fucking poof.

Old June 29th, 2010 #8
Hilda
Barbarian

I'd say homosexuals, bi-sexuals and transexuals would be best kept away from children (ie high nonce probability). Shudder shudder.

Demography is Destiny

Old June 29th, 2010 #9
Wayland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Of Mayfair View Post
The one on the right is Steve Smith, one time Tower Hamlets Branch organiser.

Who took the photo?
I can remember Smith drunk in a pub up the east end, laying on the floor face down and starting to pump away, stimulating a sex act. He nearly got killed by the drinkers. He had a strange shaped head, like a smurf i recall too.
There was a story about him and a blow up dolly at his gaff as well. To be honest i cannot recall the exact story, but im sure someone will remember.
I also remember Butler doing a BNP calender, he brouht copies up the pub one day trying to sell them. It was just one skinhead girl in all the pictures in fishnets and that, Jackie was her name i think, Butler was seeing her for a while i believe.
Butler was/is very close to the Levine brothers from Chingford, that goes way back too. Although they always denied being kikes, if not the name alone, they have the typical Ben stiller type faces.

Old June 29th, 2010 #10
West Mids Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland View Post
Who took the photo?
I can remember Smith drunk in a pub up the east end, laying on the floor face down and starting to pump away, stimulating a sex act. He nearly got killed by the drinkers. He had a strange shaped head, like a smurf i recall too.
There was a story about him and a blow up dolly at his gaff as well. To be honest i cannot recall the exact story, but im sure someone will remember.
I also remember Butler doing a BNP calender, he brouht copies up the pub one day trying to sell them. It was just one skinhead girl in all the pictures in fishnets and that, Jackie was her name i think, Butler was seeing her for a while i believe.
Butler was/is very close to the Levine brothers from Chingford, that goes way back too. Although they always denied being kikes, if not the name alone, they have the typical Ben stiller type faces.
You could be talking about Jackie Cosgree, who was around in the East End at about that time, although I don't think she'd have been up for the fishnets thing. Possibly it could have been her sister Lisa, who was a right dirty sort?

Old June 30th, 2010 #11
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
I'd say the sudden trend of all these homos coming out of their closets to support Butler has foundation. Will the berk be avoiding this issue as well or will he continue to bleat about honesty? What a fucking poof.
Can you in future refer to the BUTTPLUG by his correct spelling please: BUTTler?

Old June 30th, 2010 #12
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
I'd say homosexuals, bi-sexuals and transexuals would be best kept away from children (ie high nonce probability). Shudder shudder.
There's no way I'd let anyone supporting BUTTler baby sit for me....

Old June 30th, 2010 #13
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland View Post
Who took the photo?
Absolutely correct and quite grotesque too. The blow up doll was found by a BNP member on the floor behind Smith's settee. Jackie was a former girlfriend of BUTTler's. The "Buckets" as they are referred to are definite East end Jews.

Old June 30th, 2010 #14
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
You could be talking about Jackie Cosgree, who was around in the East End at about that time, although I don't think she'd have been up for the fishnets thing. Possibly it could have been her sister Lisa, who was a right dirty sort?
Yes, I have fond memories of "Lisa". We need more like her in nationalism....

Old June 30th, 2010 #15
West Mids Warrior

I assume we will be circulating this photo to the whole membership sooner rather than later?

It is unthinkable that anyone could seriously consider voting for BUTTler after seeing that. The bloke must have some front to carry on now.

Old June 30th, 2010 #16
Angry Of Mayfair
Banned

Quote:
I assume we will be circulating this photo to the whole membership sooner rather than later?

It is unthinkable that anyone could seriously consider voting for BUTTler after seeing that. The bloke must have some front to carry on now.
I was hoping the BUTTler exposed blog would've picked up on it by now....

Old June 30th, 2010 #17
Ted Maul
Banned

What proof is there that the one on the left is Butler? West Mids Warrior's opinion is biased so must be taken with a pinch of salt.

Old June 30th, 2010 #18
iron90

Butler will just blame it on Alcohol.

Old July 1st, 2010 #19
Mr Murray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Maul View Post
What proof is there that the one on the left is Butler? West Mids Warrior's opinion is biased so must be taken with a pinch of salt.
If you look at the one on the lefts ears and compare it to this pic of Butler you can see they are different:

Note that Butlers ears are not symetrical.

Old July 1st, 2010 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Murray View Post

Note that Butlers ears are not symetrical.

Oh dear. Cue andy.....

Thread