VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 11th, 2011 #1
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Default Creativity movement infomation packs

If you are interested in obtaining one,please contact via pm or via [email protected] ,0431525994 or PO BOX 1622 COLLINGWOOD,3066,VICTORIA,AUSTRALIA

Old September 26th, 2011 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Arrow info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev.Patrick-TCM View Post
If you are interested in obtaining one,please contact via pm or via [email protected] ,0431525994 or PO BOX 1622 COLLINGWOOD,3066,VICTORIA,AUSTRALIA
Good stuff.

Old January 12th, 2012 #3
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

TCM infomation packs are still available.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #4
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Hey hey!!!!!!!!!!:d
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	240px-Stefany_Hohnjec.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	7606  

Old March 22nd, 2012 #5
Yevgeny Morozov
sick & tired of deadbeats

Red face

Will that be included?
The "the White Nationalist movement" and its "leaders" are a joke ... on Whites. | Donating to deadbeats is the equivalent of nigger handouts. | What's the difference between the Shoah business and the White Nationalism? Reach and shekel flow.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #6
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevgeny Morozov View Post
Will that be included?
I would keep her for myself and this cutie!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jacinta black bikini.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	7607  

Old March 22nd, 2012 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

WWKD?

What Would Klassen Do?

Shithead, you and "The Creativity Movement" have been an embarrassment to Klassen's life work.

For those of you who get a warm and tingly feeling getting copies of materials that are already available just about everywhere else on the Internet, by all means, contact Rev. Shithead.

But if you want to meet up with some real Church of the Creator reverends, drop me a private message. And if enough of you can make it worth my time, and a special guest or two, we can spend the day at Ben Klassen's necropolis that you will never forget.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #8
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
WWKD?

What Would Klassen Do?

Shithead, you and "The Creativity Movement" have been an embarrassment to Klassen's life work.

For those of you who get a warm and tingly feeling getting copies of materials that are already available just about everywhere else on the Internet, by all means, contact Rev. Shithead.

But if you want to meet up with some real Church of the Creator reverends, drop me a private message. And if enough of you can make it worth my time, and a special guest or two, we can spend the day at Ben Klassen's necropolis that you will never forget.
Dont start posting your bullshit here you fucking pedo fuckface!Fuck off and die you snitch scum!

Old March 22nd, 2012 #9
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Dont start posting your bullshit here you fucking pedo fuckface!Fuck off and die you snitch scum!
I am serious. I have been in contact with two of Klassen's favorite Hasta Primus recently and think that I can get them to attend if 50 serious Creators are interested.

Of course, anyone associated with you or TCM need not apply.

Old March 22nd, 2012 #10
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
I am serious. I have been in contact with two of Klassen's favorite Hasta Primus recently and think that I can get them to attend if 50 serious Creators are interested.

Of course, anyone associated with you or TCM need not apply.
Play your fantasy games somewhere else Dildo.The only time you could muster more than 2 people would be the line up for your ass at your local gay bar you cum junkie!

Old March 22nd, 2012 #11
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Play your fantasy games somewhere else Dildo.The only time you could muster more than 2 people would be the line up for your ass at your local gay bar you cum junkie!
A picture that says more than a thousands words........

Old March 23rd, 2012 #12
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Gee Dildo.Go back to getting raped by your daddy pedo!

Old March 24th, 2012 #13
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
Gee Dildo.Go back to getting raped by your daddy pedo!
Why is it that you attack every one in the racial nationalist movement?

Why is it that you can't post some thing with out using insults or slang?

What is your agenda and who do you work for, Patrick O'Sullivan?

Old March 24th, 2012 #14
V.K.
Banned

Quote:
I spoke to you for three hours on the phone and all you did was slander nearly every single person who has ever done any thing for the nationalist movement in this country.

You sent me worthless crap...............the stickers were cheap rubbish..........

When I started to question what you were telling me, you threatened me..........

Plus nearly every thing you said was total rubbish

O'Sullivan, are you capable of saying any thing good about any one that is positive?

Now, I bet a million dollars that Patrick O'Sullivan will respond to this post by using insults and slang.

Old March 24th, 2012 #15
jeff jones
Banned

Quote:
WWKD?

What Would Klassen Do?

You were deemed a traitor to the white race Randy. Do everyone a favor and shoot yourself. You no longer have anything to do with creativity.

Old March 24th, 2012 #16
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff jones View Post
You were deemed a traitor to the white race Randy. Do everyone a favor and shoot yourself. You no longer have anything to do with creativity.
Deemed a traitor by no one that has ever met me in person and by the Internet Gossiping Front that has done basically nothing over the last ten years except bitch and moan, and calls anyone who will not put up with their bullshit, traitors.

What have you done over the last two weeks, besides bitch Jeff?

I recruited and put to work four individuals to do artwork and transcribing for the Legacy of Dr. William Pierce blogspot. On top of that, I transcribed 12 articles written by Pierce and Olvir that has never been on the Internet before.

That was just in the last week.

Also, for your's and Shithead's information, after I left the Creativity Alliance, I was ordained into the original Church of the Creator by a former Hasta Primus of Ben Klassen's. And I do not give a damn what TCM, CA, or anyone else has to say about it.

Old March 24th, 2012 #17
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
I spoke to you for three hours on the phone and all you did was slander nearly every single person who has ever done any thing for the nationalist movement in this country.

You sent me worthless crap...............the stickers were cheap rubbish..........

When I started to question what you were telling me, you threatened me..........

Sounds just about right.

V.K., it is up to those who are lurking out there to decide for themselves to take our advice or not.

Old March 24th, 2012 #18
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post

O'Sullivan, are you capable of saying any thing good about any one that is positive?

Now, I bet a million dollars that Patrick O'Sullivan will respond to this post by using insults and slang.
The more drivel you post the more of a loopy rodent you show yourself to be.The isnt anything wrong with the stickers or our printed material,unlike the retarded 'newsletter' you sent out.Was that your demented thougts put on paper from your therapy session.Seriously ,you must have bi polar or some other mental illness.You are a commie Stalinist one week and something else a week later,then you change again.
I mean it when I say that you are mentally unbalanced.That is stating a fact.Though you are loopy ,you are still treacherous and up to no good.The best thing for you is to take your medication and stay off the computer.

Old March 24th, 2012 #19
Rev.Patrick-TCM
Banned

Quote:
Deemed a traitor by no one that has ever met me in person and by the Internet Gossiping Front that has done basically nothing over the last ten years except bitch and moan, and calls anyone who will not put up with their bullshit, traitors.

What have you done over the last two weeks, besides bitch Jeff?

I recruited and put to work four individuals to do artwork and transcribing for the Legacy of Dr. William Pierce blogspot. On top of that, I transcribed 12 articles written by Pierce and Olvir that has never been on the Internet before.

That was just in the last week.

Also, for your's and Shithead's information, after I left the Creativity Alliance, I was ordained into the original Church of the Creator by a former Hasta Primus of Ben Klassen's. And I do not give a damn what TCM, CA, or anyone else has to say about it.
Fuck off with your fantasy group bullshit.CA (all three of them) distanced its from you when it was obvious you had called the parole office on Rev Logsdon.If you were to drop dead today ,there would be a standing ovation.Dont post anymore of your bullshit on this thread.

Old March 24th, 2012 #20
SmokyMtn
Banned

Shithead, if there is anyone who is mentally unbalanced, it is you.

You claim to be a "rev" for Creativity for over 20 years. If that is so, then you should be able to list and give a desertion on each of the 20 fundamental points of Creativity's Creed and Program as outlined by Ben Klassen.

Thread