VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 6th, 2012 #1
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker New Video: 2 White Ladies are Furious about Mexicans invading America!

Keeping it real ? - This just in:

Last edited by William Hyde; January 6th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

Old January 6th, 2012 #2
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Arrow

Old January 6th, 2012 #3
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hyde View Post
Must've been a good video. It's been removed because of "hate speech".

Old January 6th, 2012 #4
Kennewickman
Banned

This is a clear indication that the establishment policy is aiming toward the breakup of America.

Old January 6th, 2012 #5
James Hawthorne

News Report is here from Fox 10

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news...-rant-01062012

VNN Media

Old January 6th, 2012 #6
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

This version that the La Raza mexicans polluted with Anti-White insults still plays mind you:

Old January 6th, 2012 #7
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

The only Mexicans that are invaders of America are the gachupin ruling class of the country that maintain a colonial presence in the North American continent.

Mexican migrants to the U.S. cannot "invade." They are typically Indians migrating to a different portion of Indian land.

It is preposterous to think that euro interlopers, the only true illegal aliens, are audacious enough to call Indians on Indian territory "illegals."

Old January 6th, 2012 #8
John Tyler
Banned

Tyler spent his tenure engineering several political maneuvers to get Texas annexed to the United States, a goal he considered a great benefit to the United States. When his sponsored Treaty of Joint Annexation failed overwhelmingly in the U.S. Senate in 1844, Tyler called for a joint resolution of Congress. This action, which only required a simple majority in each house, succeeded.

Armed with this paper mandate, and with Texans eager to join the Union, Tyler sent agents to Mexico to explain the U.S. position but received a frosty reception. Even so, Tyler signed the necessary legislation on March 1, 1845, and dispatched a diplomatic note to Texas offering annexation to the United States. Tyler left this affair in the hands of his presidential successor, James K. Polk,

As the Great Great grandosn fo John Tyler in no way will put up with the surrender to Mexico of this great state. It was the Texas militia which formerly defended Texas and it will be the militia that will regain control. If we don't get active in reforming the state militias then we will lose this nation.

Old January 6th, 2012 #9
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Tyler View Post
As the Great Great grandosn fo John Tyler in no way will put up with the surrender to Mexico of this great state.
Enlightened indigenous people do not care about the disputes between euro colonial entities.

Old January 6th, 2012 #10
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Enlightened indigenous people!
Haaah !!!

...you and Linder really should get together for tea & crumpets - and sooon!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pV56sneYkH...00/Mexican.bmp

Beautiful Inspiring video of The battle of San Jacinto! Watch the beaners from Mexico get shot stabbed bludgeoned and stomped by Whitey! :

The Battle of San Jacinto, fought on April 21, 1836, in present-day Harris County, Texas, was the decisive battle of the Texas Revolution. Led by General Sam Houston, the Texian Army engaged and defeated General Antonio López de Santa Anna's Mexican forces in a fight that lasted just eighteen minutes. About 630 of the Mexican soldiers were killed and 730 captured, while only nine Texans died.

Old January 6th, 2012 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
Why do you call yourselves Indians?
Are you from India?

Did you not have a name for your one people, in your one language before Whites came?
Why don't you ever use that name on your posters, instead of pretending that you are from India?

I see those posters are written in the White man's language, using the White mans writing.
Why aren't they written using your own people's language and writing?
Can't you write and read what you claim is your own people's writing?

Your "Indians" are developing a fake history, of a fake people, who don't even have a name for themselves, but depend on the White man to give them a name, and an identity. And a job.
You are asking the Whites to give you a job, Valdez, as a mercenary. When do you leave?

Old January 6th, 2012 #12
Armstrong
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
This is a clear indication that the establishment policy is aiming toward the breakup of America.
I'm not sure if everyone here fully understands the intent of certain Jewish supremacists.....such as
Noel_Ignatiev Noel_Ignatiev
of Harvard......now there are cadre's of largely Jewish professors peddling his ideas across America to the young and impressionable....

Quote:
"New Abolition" and the "White Race"

Ignatiev's web site and publication Race Traitor display the motto "treason to whiteness is loyalty to humanity". In response to a letter to the site which understood the motto as meaning that the authors "hated" white people because of their "white skin," Ignatiev and the other editors responded:

"We do not hate you or anyone else for the color of her skin. What we hate is a system that confers privileges (and burdens) on people because of their color. It is not fair skin that makes people white; it is fair skin in a certain kind of society, one that attaches social importance to skin color.

When we say we want to abolish the white race, we do not mean we want to exterminate people with fair skin. We mean that we want to do away with the social meaning of skin color, thereby abolishing the white race as a social category.

Consider this parallel: To be against royalty does not mean wanting to kill the king. It means wanting to do away with crowns, thrones, titles, and the privileges attached to them. In our view, whiteness has a lot in common with royalty: they are both social formations that carry unearned advantages.[4]
Ignatiev was admitted to Harvard without an Undergraduate degree:

Quote:
Ignatiev set up Marxist discussion groups in the early 1980s. In 1985, Mr. Ignatiev was accepted to the Harvard Graduate School of Education without an undergraduate degree. After earning his master's, he joined the Harvard faculty as a lecturer and worked toward a doctorate in U.S. history.

Last edited by Armstrong; January 6th, 2012 at 07:24 PM.

Old January 6th, 2012 #13
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Hyde View Post
Haaah !!!

I'm not sure how I get identified as Mexican, when me and my parents aren't from Mexico. Are you from Canada?

Here's Santa Anna:

As I said, euro colonial disputes do not interest me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Why do you call yourselves Indians?
Are you from India?
Why do you call yourselves "white"? Is this the pigmentation of your skin?

Or do you recognize the meaning of colloquialisms in that context?

Quote:
Did you not have a name for your one people, in your one language before Whites came?
Do you not have one language in Europe today, and one nationality/ethnicity?

Quote:
Why don't you ever use that name on your posters, instead of pretending that you are from India?

I see those posters are written in the White man's language, using the White mans writing.
I didn't know that the "white man" had a single language or form of writing. I thought that English was a West Germanic language, and the writing there was Latin.

The better question is why you repeat the same nonsense over and over again, no matter how many times it's refuted.

Old January 6th, 2012 #14
Hayden
Banned

Valdez,

I'll grant you there were indigenous people on North America before Europeans came.

If we all go back to Europe, what is it that you think these people will do with the continent?

All the services that our visitors enjoy takes labor from hard working people to provide. Who is going to provide? The area below the border is dotted with third world shit holes and the areas of this country that are majority occupied are no better off.

Fuck it. I am all for it. Lets all go home and kick every mud colored shithead out of our land. This modern experiment of diversity is an abysmal failure.

Old January 6th, 2012 #15
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Valdez,

I'll grant you there were indigenous people on North America before Europeans came.

If we all go back to Europe, what is it that you think these people will do with the continent?

All the services that our visitors enjoy takes labor from hard working people to provide. Who is going to provide? The area below the border is dotted with third world shit holes and the areas of this country that are majority occupied are no better off.

Fuck it. I am all for it. Lets all go home and kick every mud colored shithead out of our land. This modern experiment of diversity is an abysmal failure.
Are you clueless to the fact that European genetic has been on this land long before the red skins. The ice bridge,....check into it.

Old January 6th, 2012 #16
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
Valdez,

I'll second that! I'm all for clearing the non white shit out of England and going back, whilst taking EVERY invention, EVERY European derived system, EVERY piece of European infrastructure with us! I'd love to see the look on these AmerIndians' faces when they realize that the gravy train has just stopped flowing; no more welfare, no more food stamps, no more jobs, no more infrastructure, no more section 8, no more race based quota programs, no more free schooling, no more free healthcare. All they would be left with is what they claim to want: the land.

These spoiled brats love to prattle on about how they own this entire landmass and hate our guts, but yet, they have no qualms about using OUR infrastructure, eating OUR food, using OUR inventions, and taking advantage of OUR social programs. The hypocrisy is beyond belief.

Hate whitey? Get the fuck off the computer.

Old January 6th, 2012 #17
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Valdez,

Native Americans did more with the potential of the eastern portion of the North American continent than Europeans did with Europe. This is a comparison of those respective regions circa 1000 B.C., as adapted from Different mechanisms shaped the transition to farming in Europe and the North American Woodland.

Quote:
This is the consequence of white supremacist governance.

Stratification by Skin Color in Contemporary Mexico

"In this study, I use data from a nationally-representative panel survey of Mexican adults to examine the extent of skin-color-based social stratification in contemporary Mexico. Despite extreme ambiguity in skin color classification, I find considerable agreement among survey interviewers about who belongs to three skin color categories. The results also provide evidence of profound social stratification by skin color. Individuals with darker skin tone have significantly lower levels of educational attainment and occupational status, and they are more likely to live in poverty and less likely to be affluent, even after controlling for other individual characteristics."

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Are you clueless to the fact that European genetic has been on this land long before the red skins. The ice bridge,....check into it.
Cite an empirical reference that supports this stupid lie. There is none.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
I'll second that! I'm all for clearing the non white shit out of England and going back, whilst taking EVERY invention, EVERY European derived system, EVERY piece of European infrastructure with us! I'd love to see the look on these AmerIndians' faces when they realize that the gravy train has just stopped flowing; no more welfare, no more food stamps, no more jobs, no more infrastructure, no more section 8, no more race based quota programs, no more free schooling, no more free healthcare. All they would be left with is what they claim to want: the land.
It was Indians that had the first anglo settlers in the modern U.S. on welfare. When the Powhatan people cut off the Pilgrims from their welfare, so to speak, this initiated a "Starving Time" that caused close to ninety percent of the Pilgrim population to die, simply because of the Powhatan refusal to provide them with resources. The so-called "superiority" of the euro population is simply a consequence of their current relationship to the means of production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenria View Post
These spoiled brats love to prattle on about how they own this entire landmass and hate our guts, but yet, they have no qualms about using OUR infrastructure, eating OUR food, using OUR inventions, and taking advantage of OUR social programs. The hypocrisy is beyond belief.

Hate whitey? Get the fuck off the computer.
What do you mean by saying "our" inventions? Can you name the patent numbers of the inventions that you have personally designed?

Will you be killing off the surplus euro population that exists thanks to maize and potato cultivation? Will you be abandoning the electricity and automobiles that came to you via the use of rubber for wire insulation and tires?

Will you be returning rice to East Asia, along with paper, printing, the compass, and gunpowder?

Will you be returning wheat to the Fertile Crescent, along with numerous aspects of science, medicine, and mathematics? What of the fact that agriculture and animal domestication were imported into Europe from the Near East?

As Marx wrote, "discovery of gold and silver in america, the extirpation, enslavement, and entombment in mines of the aboriginal population, the beginning of the conquest and looting of the East Indies, the turning of Africa into a warren for the commercial hunting of black-skins, signalized the rosy dawn of the era of capitalist production."

Prior to and indeed, for some time after 1492, Europe was largely dependent on subsistence or near subsistence agriculture. The influx of new crops not only served as an additional source of food, but also provided an opportunity for labor and capital resources previously devoted to food production to be redirected elsewhere. In econ 101 terms, it expanded their production possibilities frontier. In Ireland, for example, potatoes became such an important staple crop that the "famine" of the mid nineteenth century devastated many peasants and caused massive emigration to the United States.

Europe and the world's most important crops come from outside of europe. the three most important crops in the world are the grains wheat, rice, and maize. Wheat was domesticated in the middle east, rice was domesticated in East Asia, and maize was domesticated in America. According to the FAO, globally, there were 818,823,434 tons of maize produced in 2009, making it the most produced crop in the world and the third most produced for direct human consumption, after rice and wheat. Europe grew 83,964,021 tons of maize and and 866,296 tons of green maize, as well as 123,755,681 tons of potatoes, another Indian-domesticated crop.

Aside from crops, the influx of precious metals provided currency with which to purchase African slaves, who were themselves a new labor source that facilitated extensive plantation agriculture (such as sugar cane production in the Caribbean and Brazil), which created more revenue, which provided a greater basis for investment, leading to a positive feedback cycle. other sources of lucrative rewards from the Americas included the fur trade (beaver pelts in modern day canada and deer skins in the modern day U.S. Southeast), and large-scale fishing operations created in Newfoundland, which provided a rich source of animal protein for European populations.

The fact is that non-Europe provided the foundations for the development of Europe in very large part, which is why you fascists feel the need to come up with stupid lies about "Tocharians" being the inventors of China, the "Solutreans" the inventors of America, etc.

Old January 7th, 2012 #18
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Recipe for Starvation

If all of the Palefaces left the Western Hemisphere, Little Chief Heap Bad Medicine and his Redskins would experience mass starvation. The entire hemisphere could not support a million Redskins without the Whiteman. The culture of the Aztecs, Mayans and Inca would take a thousand years or more to reappear if ever. Without steel or draft animals, only a few million Redskins could be supported on the entire hemisphere even with their technology. We were too kind to let any of them live.

Old January 7th, 2012 #19
Hayden
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
I am well aware. There is no need to suggest that I should educate myself.

There were probably plenty of explorers from every corner of the world. I don't know who did what; I wasn't there.

The point is, Valdez would like us to pack up our tents and go east. It would take about 6 months before any remaining order was lost and bags of heads were getting dumped all over the streets.

Now Valdez, before you point out the misery spread to the world by whitey remember who the real enemy is. There are shitheads in every race. Some races just have a higher percentage. One in particular is commonly (mistakenly) referred to as white.

I'll flat out say that with modern guns, drugs, alcohol, automobiles, etc. the "indigenous" people of North America couldn't keep from going back to the stone age.

The noble indians you see in movies, books and museums couldn't stand each other.

Old January 7th, 2012 #20
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Back to the Stone Ages

Quote:
I am well aware. There is no need to suggest that I should educate myself.

There were probably plenty of explorers from every corner of the world. I don't know who did what; I wasn't there.

The point is, Valdez would like us to pack up our tents and go east. It would take about 6 months before any remaining order was lost and bags of heads were getting dumped all over the streets.

Now Valdez, before you point out the misery spread to the world by whitey remember who the real enemy is. There are shitheads in every race. Some races just have a higher percentage. One in particular is commonly (mistakenly) referred to as white.

I'll flat out say that with modern guns, drugs, alcohol, automobiles, etc. the "indigenous" people of North America couldn't keep from going back to the stone age.

The noble indians you see in movies, books and museums couldn't stand each other.
If we left the entire infrastructure intact, in six month's time, Little Chief Heap Bad Medicine and his Redskins would be back in the Stone Ages with mass starvation. He doesn't understand that the Paleface keeps him alive. The Buffalo are gone.

Last edited by Donald E. Pauly; January 7th, 2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: typo

Thread