Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Opposition > Opposing Views
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 1st, 2005   #1
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Higher percentage of whites on welfare than blacks

http://www.propaganda101.com/Race/raceand1.htm
 
Old January 1st, 2005   #2
COTW
Overseer
 
COTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of Cotton
Posts: 2,602
COTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Hey dipshit, next time try reading your sources first.
Quote:
The following figures show that non-whites make up over 60% of the welfare doles and whites less than 40%. Non-whites, according to current census figures, make up anyywhere from 25% to 30% of the American population. This means that 25% of the population collects 60% of welfare benifits.
You prove our point.
__________________
"To speak his thoughts is every freeman's right, in peace and war, in council and in fight."
Homer-The Iliad

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

 
Old January 1st, 2005   #3
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!
 
King_Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,044
King_Tiger will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
I figure you're mr. troll, BMF, the malificent one, ect, and you'll be banned soon, but concerning your figures on welfare distribution...

% White- 38.3%
% Black- 36.6%

... You do realize that since niggers are about 12% of the population and whites are about 70%, these numbers only bolster our arguments? The average black receives 6x the amount of welfare as the average white. No surprise there.

Note: I only responded to you b/c the rest of the forum is dead now. Have a nice day!

Edit: Also, those figures are from 1993, even before the MudFlood kicked into high gear.
 
Old January 1st, 2005   #4
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond reputeSean Martin has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
AFDC - OVERVIEW - Race of Parents Fiscal Year 1993

The following figures show that non-whites make up over 60% of the welfare doles and whites less than 40%. Non-whites, according to current census figures, make up anyywhere from 25% to 30% of the American population. This means that 25% of the population collects 60% of welfare benifits.

Percent distribution of caseload by race of natural or adoptive parent



West Virginia
White 88.7
Black 8.0

Kentucky
White 81.4
Black 17.6


Considering how many more whites there are in these two states than blacks this is about right. Now consider this. How many times to whites outnumber groids in America? And the numbers are still that close and not only that whites donít have affirmative action to protect their jobs or force people to hire them even if they are unqualified.

I am sure you had a point there somewhere.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old January 1st, 2005   #5
Abzug Hoffman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,483
Abzug Hoffman has a brilliant futureAbzug Hoffman has a brilliant futureAbzug Hoffman has a brilliant futureAbzug Hoffman has a brilliant futureAbzug Hoffman has a brilliant future
Default

Consider how many fat useless blacks have government jobs where they sit around doing nothing all day. If you counted all of them fairly the rate for blacks getting a check for nothing would probably be pushing 100 per cent.

And how many 'whites' on welfare are white girls who got pregnant by a black guy and Uncle Sam is raising the kid for Sambo?
 
Old January 1st, 2005   #6
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!
 
King_Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,044
King_Tiger will become famous soon enough
Angry Nigger overrepresentation in gov jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
Consider how many fat useless blacks have government jobs where they sit around doing nothing all day. If you counted all of them fairly the rate for blacks getting a check for nothing would probably be pushing 100 per cent.
Check out the figures for the coons working in these beaurocratic boons-

RCLF means Relevant Civilian Labor Force, in other words, the way niggers should be represented given their population.
FW is Federal Workforce

Education
RCLF: 7%
FW: 38%

HUD (Housing and Urban Development)
RCLF: 7%
FW: 37%

VA (Vet. Affairs)
RCLF: 8%
FW: 27%

Treasury

RCLF: 8%
FW:25%

Labor
RCLF: 7%
FW: 24%

Defense Activities
RCLF: 8%
FW: 20%

HHS (Health and Human Services)
RCLF: 8%
FW: 19%

And much more here (p.17)

Ah, niggers. Reaping the benefits of affirmative action. I suppose we should thank ZOG; if nobody was there to babysit niggers during the day then crime would certainly skyrocket.
 
Old January 1st, 2005   #7
COTW
Overseer
 
COTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of Cotton
Posts: 2,602
COTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond reputeCOTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Tiger
Check out the figures for the coons working in these beaurocratic boons-
Great find King Tiger! I had to add that one to my favorite links.
__________________
"To speak his thoughts is every freeman's right, in peace and war, in council and in fight."
Homer-The Iliad

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #8
Lagergeld
Disgusted in Denver
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,521
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Hey dipshit, next time try reading your sources first.
You prove our point.
Its very common for multiculturalist types to take statistics such as that and either by sloppiness or outright deceit claim the stats are something they are not. If you were to take those percentages and show them on a per capita basis, it would be quite startling. Similar is to be found in FBI Uniform Crime Statistics.

At least in the case of the welfare rolls, though, their racial breakdown categories seem generally honest. In crime stats they are divided into black, white and other. Other being persons only of native american, eskimo or pacific islander origin. All other non-black groups are thrown into the "white" category. This, however, does not serve to distract in the least from the fact that a disproportionate amount of violent crime in the US is commited by blacks, although I think that is the intent of such distortion.

For reference see: By race, blacks accounted for 50.0 percent of the murder arrestees; whites, 47.7 percent; and other races (American Indian or Alaskan Native; and Asian or Pacific Islander) made up 2.3 percent of the murder arrestees. and also Racial differences exist, with blacks disproportionately represented among homicide victims and offenders.
__________________
RIP Brunn
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #9
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Hey dipshit, next time try reading your sources first.
You prove our point.

This isn't sheer numbers. This are raw percentages.
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #10
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Hey dipshit, next time try reading your sources first.
You prove our point.
If you pool all non-whites together of course you would get that number, separate them by race and the results are different. Doesn't change the fact that whites form a higher percentage of those on welfare.
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #11
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant
 
Anima Eternae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,883
Anima Eternae has disabled reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
If you pool all non-whites together of course you would get that number, separate them by race and the results are different. Doesn't change the fact that whites form a higher percentage of those on welfare.
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

...
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #12
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

...

Its only a two percent difference which means a whole shitload of whites are on welfare. If they went by raw numbers I could understand but percentage? Come on
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #13
Lagergeld
Disgusted in Denver
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,521
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
If you pool all non-whites together of course you would get that number, separate them by race and the results are different. Doesn't change the fact that whites form a higher percentage of those on welfare.
You're trying to twist statistics to suit. This is what a per capita breakdown looks like:



Here is a text version of the above:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...s/oracetab.htm

Blacks are 12% of the population and make up 36% of welfare rolls while whites are some 60% of the population and make up some 38%. Like Cracker pointed out above, you gave us a statistical chart that proves that blacks, and not whites, are far more likely to be financially derelict and dependent on government aid. What exactly were you hoping to gain by this?

You seem to be attempting to obfuscate reality by making a stink about one or two percentage points in welfare rolls, when further analysis of the figures and a little critical thinking debunks what you're attempting to put on us. Buddy, you're in denial.

Can anyone find a per capita calculation of these welfare rolls? I think it would reflect the homicide statistics.
__________________
RIP Brunn

Last edited by Lagergeld; January 2nd, 2005 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Clarification
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #14
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
You're trying to twist statistics to suit. This is what a per capita breakdown looks like:



Here is a text version of the above:

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicid...s/oracetab.htm

Blacks are 12% of the population and make up 36% of welfare rolls while whites are some 60% of the population and make up some 38%. Like Cracker pointed out above, you gave us a statistical chart that proves that blacks, and not whites, are far more likely to be financially derelict and dependent on government aid. What exactly were you hoping to gain by this?

You seem to be attempting to obfuscate reality by making a stink about one or two percentage points in welfare rolls, when further analysis of the figures and a little critical thinking debunks what you're attempting to put on us. Buddy, you're in denial.

Can anyone find a per capita calculation of these welfare rolls? I think it would reflect the homicide statistics.
Thats crime, I'm talking about white people eating off of me since my taxes are more likely to pay for their welfare check than a black man's. On the first of the month I know more whites will be collecting government handouts than black folk, by numbers and percentages. Where's the image of the dirty white welfare cracker living in a trailer park? Why the image of the black welfare queen?
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #15
Lagergeld
Disgusted in Denver
 
Lagergeld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Colorado
Posts: 1,521
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Lagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond reputeLagergeld has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
Thats crime, I'm talking about white people eating off of me since my taxes are more likely to pay for their welfare check than a black man's. On the first of the month I know more whites will be collecting government handouts than black folk, by numbers and percentages. Where's the image of the dirty white welfare cracker living in a trailer park? Why the image of the black welfare queen?
I think we've already gone through that. Blacks, per capita, are several times more likely to be welfare queens than whites. How about this? Since blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare, lets put 3 or 4 black welfare queens up for every 1 white one. Feel better??

If you're concerned about paying for whitey foodstamps, just keep in mind whitey has to pay for the black prison population which is about 50% of all inmates. Thanks.
__________________
RIP Brunn
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #16
Hausa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld
I think we've already gone through that. Blacks, per capita, are several times more likely to be welfare queens than whites. How about this? Since blacks are several times more likely to be on welfare, lets put 3 or 4 black welfare queens up for every 1 white one. Feel better??

If you're concerned about paying for whitey foodstamps, just keep in mind whitey has to pay for the black prison population which is about 50% of all inmates. Thanks.
If whitey would quit giving blacks disproportionately longer sentences than whites the black incarceration rate wouldn't be so high, since the majority of blacks in prison are those with long sentences. The white enslaved blacks for 400 years didn't them and now blacks end up still having to pay welfare checks to trailer trash white crackers who complain about blacks being on welfare, they need to get a job.
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Senior Member
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: zionist-occupied America
Posts: 5,007
Matthaus Hetzenauer has disabled reputation
Default

Retarded "reasoning" like Hausa's here is exactly why I've pretty much given-up posting in Opp these days. An inability to "decipher" -- and I believe that's the correct term when it comes to mongolian idiots such as Hausa, Mr. Troll, Pastor Troy, et al. trying to figure out what the hell it is they're reading -- data they think supports their arguments, shows me, beyond a doubt, that the caliber of "antis" we have posting on VNNF these days is piss-poor indeed.

Glex, Yehudi -- you guys must be rolling over in the metaphorical graves we dug for you....

(Anyone ever see a corpse blush?)
__________________
Thou (Virgil) art my author and my master; thou art he from whom alone I took the style whose beauty has done me honor.
- Dante
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #18
Jimbo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 163
Jimbo is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
If whitey would quit giving blacks disproportionately longer sentences than whites the black incarceration rate wouldn't be so high, since the majority of blacks in prison are those with long sentences. The white enslaved blacks for 400 years didn't them and now blacks end up still having to pay welfare checks to trailer trash white crackers who complain about blacks being on welfare, they need to get a job.
Yo Nigga. Why it is you beeez so stupid? Don't you beeez knowsin dat you Niggas be comittsin mo violent crimes than us. Dat beeeez da reason why
yo brothas all be up in da prison where they is. We tried to keep yo asses
out of prison by giving you yo welfare checks but even dat didn't work fo
yo Monkey Asses.
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #19
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!
 
King_Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,044
King_Tiger will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Doesn't matter, you have to take this into account with respect to their size of the population.

...
Shhhh!

Let this nigger go.

It's not like he's trying to convince us or anything.
 
Old January 2nd, 2005   #20
King_Tiger
this... is my boomstick!
 
King_Tiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,044
King_Tiger will become famous soon enough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hausa
Its only a two percent difference which means a whole shitload of whites are on welfare. If they went by raw numbers I could understand but percentage? Come on
You stupid nigger.

If they were each taken from the same source (total US population) then the percentage and "raw numbers" would be proportionately equal.
 
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:23 AM.
Page generated in 0.19091 seconds with 10 queries.

VNN on Twitter