Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old April 20th, 2012 #1
NorthIdahoAryan
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: North Idaho
Posts: 59
Default Duck dynasty exposed

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADOLF HITLER

DUCK DYNASTY EXPOSED
For you fans of Duck Dynasty. The whole show is a FAKE.OK OK,so yes I know
that's why they call it a "reality" TV show.
But this is TV show ( read JEW PROPAGANDA ) that once again portrays white
Southerners as idiots & backward buffoons.Yes ,true parts are funny.But the
long and short of it is - its more subliminal indoctrination.
As seen below,I have found that the three main characters live in million dollar
homes in very affluent neighborhoods in town in West Monroe,LA.
I have known many Southern rednecks and none I know would live in town or in a
mansion if they became rich!
They do not live on the property as portrayed on the show.
The show was first on VCR video in the 1990's sponsored by Benelli Shotguns
starring The Patriarch of the Robertson Family,Phil Robertson.
I have read that the beards & long hair are fakes,brought by the production team
and that many of the true Southern people in West Monroe are so mad .that the
Robertson have to watch where they go,or get a ass whooping!

WILLIE"S MONGREL KID
I have read that If you fans have seen the Part where Phil & Si go to school.
Their is a small brownish mongrel boy identified by text as " Willie JR". I was
curious, and read online that Willie & his wife Kori ( Lesli Kori Robertson )
adopted this sub human. I guess they saw that mud Jolie & traitor Brad S___t and
thought it would make them worldly..Odd thing is at end of show on every show is
a Robertson praying..The mongrel is not there ,never!Do They lock "it" outside or
have a special shed for it..I would think it would make great gator bait!
Well here we are again- the jews media corrupting southern history.As a
Southerner I take high offense!

( Added 4/21/2012 )
The Assessors Links I see do not go directly to named Individuals.
Once you get Assessors page.In right hand upper bar on top of page
is Assessment.click that and then you will see Owner in upper
right hand bar,top of page you will see OWNER. In that field
type name.Last name first , First next.


(The Old Robertson House )
Where Show is Filmed,yet not one of them lives )
ROBERTSON, PHIL A & MARSHA
538 MOUTH OF CYPRESS CREEK RD
WEST MONROE, LA 71292
Ouachita Parish Assessors Page on Property
http://apps.houseofware.com/esess/default.Asp

( Actual Home of Phill & Marsha Kay Robertson )
999 TIDWELL RD
WEST MONROE, LA 71292-0
Ouachita Parish Assessors Page on Phill & Marsha Kay
http://apps.houseofware.com/esess/default.Asp

( Willie Robertson )
Ouachita Parish Assessors Page on
http://apps.houseofware.com/esess/default.Asp
Willie ( William Roberston & Leslie Kori Robertson )
104 YELLOWOOD DR
WEST MONROE, LA 71291-0

( Jase Robertson )
Ouachita Parish Assessors Page on Jase ( Jason & Melissa,Robertson )
http://apps.houseofware.com/esess/default.Asp
ROBERTSON, JASON SILAS & MELISSA W
105 YELLOWOOD Dr
WEST MONROE, LA 71291-0
 
Old April 21st, 2012 #2
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 7,464
N.B. Forrest
Default

It's like that "Larry the Cable Guy" buffoon: not even a Southerner, let alone a redneck; a Midwesterner who couldn't make it in stand-up as himself.

With the possible exception of Nazi Germans, there's no stereotype the Hollywitz kikes love to regurgitate as much as the Southern hick: in "comic" portrayals, they're harmlessly stoopid, drawlin' assclowns; in the "serious" ones, they're sinister, heavy-lidded nigger-lynchers.

One might wonder why the zhids have such hatred for Southerners; after all, they're the segment of the American population that supports kikery the most. It's because they equate largely rural Southerners with the European peasants of the past and their periodic kike roasts.
 
Old April 21st, 2012 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 37,006
Blog Entries: 2
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
It's like that "Larry the Cable Guy" buffoon: not even a Southerner, let alone a redneck; a Midwesterner who couldn't make it in stand-up as himself.

With the possible exception of Nazi Germans, there's no stereotype the Hollywitz kikes love to regurgitate as much as the Southern hick: in "comic" portrayals, they're harmlessly stoopid, drawlin' assclowns; in the "serious" ones, they're sinister, heavy-lidded nigger-lynchers.

One might wonder why the zhids have such hatred for Southerners; after all, they're the segment of the American population that supports kikery the most. It's because they equate largely rural Southerners with the European peasants of the past and their periodic kike roasts.
I think the jews find Southerners irritating for the same reason I do: too many of them are simply too dumb to brainwash/educate. Present company excepted. If even a large minority were NBF level, my mouth wouldn't open, I'd be taking notes. It's the more northerly protestant upper-middle-class goody-goodies who makes such excellent albino retrievers who are perfect for jew-training in the things called colleges. Or Maltese. Little panters and fetchers, huahuhahahu, please massa, throw the tennis ball again! Look how quickly I fetches it! The Southerners, too many of them, aren't smart enough to know when they're supposed to do the right thing, or what it, is or feel ashamed when they didn't do it. They're like pre-educable, so none of the jews' media tricks really work on them, it's like beating the ocean. It's like you have this awesome carpet cleaner, and then you open the door to find these goddam hicks have dirt floors.
__________________

If we exterminate termites because they destroy the foundations of our houses, how much more lenient should we be in our treatment of jews, who destroy the foundations of our society?
 
Old April 21st, 2012 #4
John sholtes
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 655
Default

Also the Oscar winning movie called "The Help" in which southern women are portrayed as idiots and not able to raise their owh children but need nigger nannies to do it for them. The one sensible woman who petitioned to make special bathrooms for the niggers ends up getting fed a shit pie by one of the nigger nannies and gets cancer on her lip. The audience when I went was predominantly white and everone just laughed. All the media and newscasters especially the nigger lover Bill Oreily praised this movie.
 
Old October 7th, 2012 #5
traumagirl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
traumagirl
Thumbs up Duck Dynasty

who cares if the show isn't completely accurate. It is entertaining and clean. The whole family can watch it. I have family that lives in West Monroe Louisiana and other parts of the state. I haven't seen anything as of yet that portrays Red Necks as idiots. Check out Here Comes Honey Boo Boo... and Bayou Billionaires. Those shows are ridiculous, but I guess some find them entertaining. Why does everything have to be on the negative. Find the good in things...Good grief.
 
Old October 19th, 2012 #6
Thewindy1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Thewindy1
Talking Sad

After reading this, I can only conclude that a complete closed-minded idiot wrote it. After all, this is a little boy you're insulting. It takes a real a$$hat to do that to a kid. If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. The Robertson's are good people, including Willie Jr. In fact, they are better than you. It's people like you that make this world an awful place. America is and always be a melting pot. Everyone, no matter what their creed brings something good to the table. Get over it, you're racist scum.
 
Old October 26th, 2012 #7
bigboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The robertsons are far from fake

The robertsons are far from fake the make the best duck calls on the market i had 3 of um and you say the beards are fake they are not if you hunt are watch hunting shows you shouid be fimilar with buck commander and duck commander and how do you know where they live and is it that your bussiness you exposed nuthing but the fact your a idiot do your research oh and if i remember it right they also guide REAL DUCK HUNTS so do your research and dont listen to star maps you have not a clue i had to reply to this even though it is over a year old
and watch duck commander they act the same way they do on duck dynasty oh and when most country people hit millions of dollars they move into big houses and remember the first season where they went house shoping you are a city slicker that thinks we redneck like living in s--ty houses everybody wants better jackwagon
 
Old November 27th, 2012 #8
cody romero
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1
cody romero
Default

i like how you keep blaming the Jews
 
Old December 12th, 2012 #9
Andrea
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
Andrea
Default Duck Dynasty

Completely false.
 
Old December 12th, 2012 #10
EJ Easter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1
EJ Easter
Default Ridiculous

Honestly, I think y'all are just trying to find things to call these people out on. I don't believe whatsoever the show portrays Southerners as unclassy or uneducated. In fact, I think they're more classy than the people I see here. What y'all read on the internet isn't always true. You learn in school to never write a research paper based off facts that come from websites that end in '.com' because they pay their writers to say certain thigs. I don't think y'all should base everything you know on your redneck friends or any form of media. Please, stop being so prejudice because you don't know anything about these peope or the way they live. I myself am from the south and I find myself well educated and classy. Believe me when I say southern people are not 'dumb' or 'brainwashed'. We are well-mannered people who were raised to enjoy the little things even if that means setting a beave dam on fire. By all means, to each their own, but these remarks about southern people are offensive and completely unaccurtate. So please, keep your opinion at a respectful level. I am from Texas and I can promise y'all we are not 'dawlin' assclowns' or 'sinisten, nigger-lynchers'. Times have changed. Look past whether a peson is man or woman or black or white because the truth is, we are all human beings. -EJ
 
Old December 31st, 2012 #11
Mr A.Anderson
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,482
Default

Hillarious. There are 5 one post wonders in this thread, and 1 unregistered guest.

Add the Twitter hate, this must have really got their panties in a bunch!

 
Old December 31st, 2012 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Heart of Dixie
Posts: 13,170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ Easter View Post
I am from Texas and I can promise y'all we are not 'dawlin' assclowns' or 'sinisten, nigger-lynchers'. Times have changed. Look past whether a peson is man or woman or black or white because the truth is, we are all human beings. -EJ
Texas - beaner capital of America.
 
Old December 31st, 2012 #13
Mr A.Anderson
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,482
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ Easter View Post
I am from Texas and I can promise y'all we are not 'dawlin' assclowns' or 'sinisten, nigger-lynchers'. Times have changed. Look past whether a peson is man or woman or black or white because the truth is, we are all human beings. -EJ
How come when it comes to every other species on the fucking planet, there are different breeds, except humans?

There are different breeds of dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, pigs, cows, goats, sheep........but humans? We are all the same!

What the fuck?

Fucking morons.

Whites are a different breed than blacks, which are a different breed from.......

I just don't get the idiocy.

 
Old December 31st, 2012 #14
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj
 
Jimmy McQuade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: SFV
Posts: 1,131
Jimmy McQuade
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Texas - beaner capital of America.
I believe my city already claims that illustrious title. Along with being the most diverse city in the world.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
A faggot is a traditional dish in many parts over here
 
Old January 1st, 2013 #15
Mark Faust
Emotional Terrorist
 
Mark Faust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Jewsey
Posts: 3,241
Blog Entries: 1
Mark Faust
Default

Lol, well now we know how to raise vnn's membership numbers real quick. Get on here and expose a discovery channel "reality" show. These one posters actually took the time to sign up just to defend their retarded kwan show.
__________________
TRUST ME!
Murray Finkelstein
 
Old January 2nd, 2013 #16
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
 
Jason 916's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: N. California
Posts: 1,754
Jason 916
Default

That show really is a piece of shit. There was a commercial airing for a recent Christmas episode of it, and the Christmas lights on the roof of their house were supposed to spell out "Joy," but the "J" was out and it simply said "oy." Seemed appropriate somehow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
VNNForum isn't an organization. VNNForum isn't an organization. VNNForum isn't an organization. You can't apply standards for a real life organization to an Internet forum as hard as you try.
 
Old January 19th, 2013 #17
Samantha Key
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Posts: 1
Samantha Key
Default Ridiculous

Honestly, the words I'm about to say are coming from a "southerner". You can take one look at the high school I went to and go, "What a bunch of dumb*ss f*cks." Yeah, I said it too. Because even though I'm a southerner, I'm not "stoopid". Since we're all elaborating how dumb and uneducated these southerners and Robertson's are, let me elaborate a bit more for you. They all have college degrees. Well, except Si, obviously. So, I guess, "rednecks" apparently are able to get into colleges, aren't they?
It's clear to see who are better people in this situation. Definitely not the ones insulting the poor child and definitely not the ones insulting southerners when not one southerner on here has said a word to any northerner.
Now, yes, Honey Boo Boo is the most annoying child on the planet, but I don't blame the little girl. I blame her parents. They're the ones who f*cked up.
Southerners are just people who leave the troubling times behind them, no matter if they're poor or rich, and cherish the little things in life.
 
Old March 7th, 2013 #18
Wendimarie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Wendimarie
Default Incredible!

Wow I just stumbled onto this site and I find the show to be entertaining. I am surprised at how hateful most of these replies are. Man some people have pent up emotions! Duck Dynasty is just another Hollywood reality show, has anyone come across "Jersey Shore" come on, that reality show is not worth watching. I find this show natural and I like the fact that there is NO ATTITUDES, every reality show has people with huge attitudes which gets really boring!!! Housewifes shows, now that our Media has brought all television viewing to the dumb and dummer that all they can produce is Reality TV Shows now, I think Duck Dynasty is a breath of fresh air. And for Southerners hey I am a Californian, and many Southerners I know still have Manners! Talk about a bunch of ignorant opinions on this site. I cannot stand individuals who "GENERALIZE" everybody under one umbrella! Hey you got your "White Trash" , "Yellow Trash", "Black Trash", All kinds of Trash in every state so it is not "All" Southerners, Californians, Jewish, etc. It is specific individuals. If you only come in contact with dumb Southerners maybe your the one that is "DUMB" Like attracts Like. We attract what we are comfortable with. Enough said, See Ya.
 
Old March 21st, 2013 #19
Mrs G
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 1
Mrs G
Unhappy Mississippi Girl

I know it is truly sad how people can call themselves righteous. I have a son that is biracial and I love him dearly. His father who I am married to love him dearly as well. Ignorance will always be in America because of racist pricks like you. Don't make fun of people. You don't know what people have been through. As for Duck Dynasty shows I will support them every step of the way or have you forgotten its Entertainment. How would you like it if someone talked about your kids.You are truly a sad individual and it shows that no one loves you not even yourself. I can see why.
 
Old October 21st, 2013 #20
Goran
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
Goran
Default

Disgusting to see the 'N' word and the 'F' word in these posts. In this day and age that's pretty sad and disappointing to see. Shame on you!! With the number of posts that I see these people have, you obviously don't work, so you are jealous of the money these Southerners have made on their business just by working hard for a long time. And they have morals and values which you obviously don't have. Do you kiss your mother, spouse and kids with that dirty mouth you have? They all must be so proud of you. Nobody wants to read or hear those two words in this day and age. Show some respect or don't even bother to post. And yes, human beings include everyone-that's what makes the world go 'round...not sure if I want you in the same category as me though-I don't think you make the grade. I would rather spend my time with any of the Robertson's. And looking at the date and time if your posts, you have no life if this is all you do on New Year's Eve. Couldn't get a date or have no friends??? A real winner you are!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.
Page generated in 0.15577 seconds.

VNN on Twitter