VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 17th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default RFM Debate: Brad Griffin ("Hunter Wallace") and Alex Linder

Will be taping this later this week. Should touch on all the topics, but if you have any good ideas for questions, post them here. Brad Griffin, who will debate under his real name, is "Hunter Wallace" of Occidental Dissent fame.

https://archive.org/download/Giles/R...ffinDebate.mp3 #1 (2012-11-21)

https://archive.org/download/Giles/R...ffinDebate.mp3 #2 (2012-11-26)

https://archive.org/download/Giles/R...ffinDebate.mp3 #3 (2012-12-03)

Last edited by varg; April 17th, 2014 at 06:08 PM. Reason: added mp3 links

Old November 17th, 2012 #2
Jethro
Banned

Some proposed debate topics:

· Christianity

· 2012 election

. Mainstreamers vs. Vanguardists

· Secession petitions

· Conservatism

· White Nationalism and Southern Nationalism

· Strategy and tactics

· The Jewish Question

· The role of Yankees in racial and cultural decline

· The Ron Paul movement

· Golden Dawn

· Greg Johnson, Metapolitics, North American New Right

. American Renaissance and Pat Buchanan?

Old November 17th, 2012 #3
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Great, this is gonna get very interesting. You can't hear voice inflections and emphasis in a written format. It will be very cool to hear the passion and heartfelt spirit of a good debate by two good minds.

Break a leg, guys.

Old November 17th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Some proposed debate topics:

· Christianity

· 2012 election

. Mainstreamers vs. Vanguardists

· Secession petitions

· Conservatism

· White Nationalism and Southern Nationalism

· Strategy and tactics

· The Jewish Question

· The role of Yankees in racial and cultural decline

· The Ron Paul movement

· Golden Dawn

· Greg Johnson, Metapolitics, North American New Right

. American Renaissance and Pat Buchanan?
These are all fine with me. Related/different way of putting it:

What is the right strategy for WN or the white cause? Attacking or mixing with conservatives? aiming at middle class or working class?

What are the prospects for Southern nationalism/secession vs White Nationalism?

What do Whites/Southerns do if ZOG won't let them go? Just sit around and wait for ZOG to crumble?

I don't consider mainstreams/vanguardists a valid distinction; we can certainly get into that.

Is there ANY movement, White or Southern, in North America?

What is the future of the Republican Party, and how does this pertain to the white racial cause?

Old November 17th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Another question:

Can a serious White/Southern movement be developed, during the ZOG era, without leadership and significant support from military/police?

Old November 17th, 2012 #6
AlexanderHaynes

- Why do you think allying with conservatives or abandoning radical rhetoric is the solution, in the light of the failures of the Lega Nord in Italy and the Front National in France, parties that had adopted this tactic?

- How can one be both a racist and a Christian? Alex, you may want to draw some arguments from Chechar's blog before going into that, there are plenty in the comments area.

But honestly, I do not wish you to discuss metaphysics or electoral tactics for too long.

I would be far more interested by:

- Your opinion on the Obama reelection, and your opinion on the usefulness of voting --- should serious American WNs continue to get whipped up about elections, as it happened on Stormcunt, again and against all odds, or totally stop caring?

- How you imagine America and the world in 2050 if WN does not win (in a more detailed fashion than "third-world")

- Your respective explanations for the stupidity and apathy of the American masses facing their coming doom, something which is --- at this level --- unseen and unheard of in human history

- An exploration of the idea of secession: is it technically feasible, etc.

- Global strategy discussions (not 'appealing to voters', this problem has no solution)

Old November 17th, 2012 #7
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderHaynes View Post
- Why do you think allying with conservatives or abandoning radical rhetoric is the solution, in the light of the recent failures of the Lega Nord in Italy and the Front National in France, parties that adopted this strategy?
Yes - I want to debate my strategy: we should attack the conservatives, not ally with them. There should be real disagreement here.

Quote:
- How can one be both a racist and a Christian? Alex, you may want to draw some arguments from Chechar's blog before going into that, there are plenty in the comments area.
I already know what I think and why.

Quote:
But honestly, I do not wish you to discuss metaphysics or electoral strategies for too long.
Griffin is far more interested in electoral politics than I am, there's no doubt about that.

Quote:
I would be far more interested by:

- Your opinion on the Obama reelection, and your opinion on the usefulness of voting --- should serious American WNs continue to get whipped up about elections, as it happened on Stormcunt, or totally stop caring?

- How you imagine America and the world in 2050 if WN does not win

- An exploration of the idea of secession: is it technically feasible, etc.
I'm sure that will be covered. Elections are topical, hence of some interest even here, but Griffin has a history of overrating the significance of events such as this recent election; I'm sure we can get into that.

Old November 17th, 2012 #8
Jethro
Banned

All good questions.

Old November 17th, 2012 #9
Jethro
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I'm sure that will be covered. Elections are topical, hence of some interest even here, but Griffin has a history of overrating the significance of events such as this recent election; I'm sure we can get into that.
Since I have been posting on the internet, there has been a discernible arc in the course of American patriotism: the heyday of the patriotards in the W. years (2001 to 2009), the Tea Party "Take Back America" phase (2009 to 2011), and now there seems to be more of a collapse of confidence in the future of America (2012).

Personally, I don't see much difference between Romney and Obama, and I wasn't that interested in the election for most of the year, but it was clear that even WNs among my readers were following it very closely and were very emotionally invested in the result, and this is especially true of the more non-WN readers.

Few WNs or SNs are really that interested in these elections. The average conservative though sees it as something of an all or nothing clash between good and evil. These elections are playing a huge role in shaping attitudes toward Americanism.

Old November 17th, 2012 #10
Martin Simard
Banned

Question

A good topic would be: How do we get White men out of the clutches and mind control of Fox News and neocon radio which has thus far prevented the backlash against Obama and liberalism from turning racial?

Old November 17th, 2012 #11
Jethro
Banned

Here in Alabama, I have noticed in my own town that people are taking down the American flag:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...-flag-is-gone/

I jog through downtown and the historic district every morning or evening. There has been a very noticeable decline in the number of American flags on display outside of businesses and houses. This is a big change from the Bush years.

Old November 17th, 2012 #12
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Griffin is far more interested in electoral politics than I am, there's no doubt about that.
Not only is he emotionally invested in party politics, he has reduced voting to a simple-minded matter of checking the box which corresponds to the candidate of one's own race, which is what Southerners and Negros did.

My question for Bradley is this:

How is behaving like niggers going to make Southerners more White?

Old November 17th, 2012 #13
Jethro
Banned

1.) I voted for Virgil Goode and Chuck Baldwin in the last two elections.

2.) Southerners did see the election as a referendum on race. They voted overwhelmingly for the White candidate.

3.) In Oregon, there is little sense of racial consciousness among Whites, and the majority of White people there voted for Obama in the 2008 and 2012 elections.

4.) That's a good question: in my state, 84% of Whites voted against Obama, and 95% of blacks voted against Romney. That's because the Whites and blacks here understand that elections are fundamentally a racial power struggle.

In your state, the majority of Whites aligned themselves with the blacks because they lack White racial consciousness. The effective result of being tied to Yankees in places like Oregon is that White Southerners end up living under a negro-controlled government that favors blacks over Whites.

If we simply cut the Northeast, the Upper Midwest, and the West Coast loose by dissolving the Union, our racial situation would rapidly improve because outside interference from Yankees like you is the only force that empowers the blacks here.

Old November 17th, 2012 #14
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

I'd like the hear some discussion of Golden Dawn. What can we learn from their experience in Greece? Is theirs a viable model for nationalism in the United States?

The following questions are probably suitable for a debate just on Golden Dawn, but they might provide some fodder.

===================================

What would an American Golden Dawn look like? Would it look like Golden Dawn at all or something uniquely American?

Would there be any overlap between what we see with movements like that of Ron Paul and the 'Tea Party'?

What would be the profiles of the membership? (rank & file and leadership--what type of person)

How would you attract the competent and run-off the retards?

Where would they operate? (A disadvantage in America compared to Europe is our vastness, relatively low population density, lack of one central city--there is no city in America the corresponds to Athens.)

What activities would they focus on?

How would they fund themselves?

What would be their relationship to the police and local government?

What would their relationship be to faux-conservatives, namely the Republican Party?

Old November 17th, 2012 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Mint!...And don't let us down; kick his fuckin' teeth down his throat!

Old November 17th, 2012 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Another question:

Can a serious White/Southern movement be developed, during the ZOG era, without leadership and significant support from military/police?
The very crux of the matter. All else is wishful thinking.

Old November 17th, 2012 #17
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Here in Alabama, I have noticed in my own town that people are taking down the American flag:

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...-flag-is-gone/

I jog through downtown and the historic district every morning or evening. There has been a very noticeable decline in the number of American flags on display outside of businesses and houses. This is a big change from the Bush years.
A very important historical turning point.

Old November 17th, 2012 #18
zoomcopter

I like the example of the Republicans Party supporting amnesty for illegal aliens, in the hopes of winning more elections, being akin to the Titanic taking on more passengers.

Old November 17th, 2012 #19
Greg Johnson
Banned

Quote:
Another question:

This question should be rephrased: "Can a serious White/Southern movement be developed, during the ZOG era, without leadership and significant support from government employees who watch Fox News?"

Old November 17th, 2012 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
This question should be rephrased: "Can a serious White/Southern movement be developed, during the ZOG era, without leadership and significant support from government employees who watch Fox News?"
Why sure it can...

btw: I'm running for prez in 2016; Vote for me!

p.s. I'm also the Pope...

Tags
alex linder, broadcast, radio, radio free mississippi

Thread