Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old February 21st, 2013 #101
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,260
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
Men who work with retarded kids are usually pedophiles.
are you just blowing shit into your toque or do you have facts to back it up?
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.

Last edited by MikeTodd; February 21st, 2013 at 01:14 PM.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #102
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default



Now apparently there's some idiot going around and frantically down-voting every comment of mine that they can possibly find! Seriously, I just got more notices than I thought were possible.

Dear god, please.....no. I may never fully recover.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #103
John from Canada
Ph.D. Hate & Intolerance
 
John from Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,356
John from Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
are you just blowing shit into your toque or do you or do you have facts to back it up?
I have already stated the facts. Taking care of children and elderly or disabled people is womens work. Men who are attracted to this line of work are usually pedophiles or sociopaths looking for victims to abuse.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #104
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,260
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
I have already stated the facts. Taking care of children and elderly or disabled people is womens work. Men who are attracted to this line of work are usually pedophiles or sociopaths looking for victims to abuse.
So you say. I've never had work providing custodial care to children, the elderly, or the disabled so I wouldn't know firsthand.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #105
John from Canada
Ph.D. Hate & Intolerance
 
John from Canada's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,356
John from Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
So you say. I've never had work providing custodial care to children, the elderly, or the disabled so I wouldn't know firsthand.
Sure you would. You said you worked with retarded kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I used to work with kids afflicted with Down's syndrome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
I worked with them in a vocational setting
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
There have been three separate periods in my life where I interacted with DS kids and young adults on a daily basis.
It's not uncommon for pedophiles to change jobs frequently because they've gotten caught abusing children. Or to get caught in a lie because they can't remember to keep their story straight.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #106
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,260
MikeTodd
Default

The key word, John, is "custodial". I see you're not real big on reading, eh.

You should really wear your helmet when playing hockey, eh.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #107
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Canada View Post
I have already stated the facts. Taking care of children and elderly or disabled people is womens work. Men who are attracted to this line of work are usually pedophiles or sociopaths looking for victims to abuse.
I would be interested to view some evidence other than your opinion. The Catholic Church, for instance, is ground zero for kiddie diddlers, but most priests are not homosexual child rapists.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #108
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I would be interested to view some evidence other than your opinion. The Catholic Church, for instance, is ground zero for kiddie diddlers, but most priests are not homosexual child rapists.
I was going to use that as one of my points. I worked with the mentally challenged for 5 years. But, Mike Todd left me a very vulgar negative rep(unjustified). So fuck him let him defend himself. I could have ended this hours ago.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #109
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,260
MikeTodd
Unhappy It ain't about tards, tards!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I was going to use that as one of my points. I worked with the mentally challenged for 5 years. But, Mike Todd left me a very vulgar negative rep(unjustified). So fuck him let him defend himself. I could have ended this hours ago.
Irrelevant, immaterial, and besides the point. It ain't all 'bout you either, Swee'pea.

As I've said this thread isn't about the mentally disabled, it is about atrocities committed by the cops and how they keep getting away with it.

Well, here's how:

Robert Ethan Saylor and the Garrity Precedent
by Tim Lynch

Ethan Saylor had Down syndrome. He was in a movie theatre and Zero Dark Thirty had just ended. Saylor wanted to watch the film all over again. A theatre employee said he either had to buy another ticket or leave. When Saylor didn’t budge, they called security, which turned out to be some off-duty sheriff’s deputies working security in the mall. The deputies claim Saylor resisted arrest and died while being restrained. The coroner has now ruled Saylor’s death a homicide.

According to a story in today’s Washington Post, Saylor idolized the police and loved to watch police TV shows. Here’s an excerpt:

When Foss learned of Saylor’s death, he said, he informed about 60 members of the church that night. The following Sunday, they brought bouquets to fill Saylor’s empty chair. The flowers overflowed onto the floor and an adjoining seat.

Cam Overs has a son Saylor’s age and has been friends with his family for 30 years. He remembered how Saylor would run curiously toward whatever caught his eye and was a pro at hide and seek because he had the endurance to stay in the same spot until he was found.

Saylor would get breakfast with Overs every Sunday at McDonald’s. Both scoffed at change, and so their orders were always the same: a No. 1 for Overs and a No. 7 for Saylor.

“Now I don’t have my buddy for breakfast every Sunday morning,” Overs said. “There’s a void that nobody expected.”

Overs said Saylor knew how to spell “satellite” because of his fascination with satellite photos and was thrilled when Overs’s son Jonathan, who is in the military, brought him a Kevlar vest. Overs said Saylor didn’t understand that he could call a non-emergency number for the police and dialed 911 so often that he was known to members of the law enforcement community.

On the day of Saylor’s funeral, two law enforcement officers sent a text that was read aloud; it said they, too, would miss him.

“What a fitting memorial it would be if a training module was created in his name,” Overs said, “so no other family or police force would have to suffer this pain.”

A spokeswoman for the Sheriff’s office says “We’re taking it very seriously.” The deputies involved in the incident, however, have thus far declined to speak with investigators.

One would think that such noncooperation would be unacceptable under the circumstances. Can’t the Sheriff call them in and say, “A young man lost his life in your custody. I want to know what happened and why. If you decline to answer, surrender your badge and gun.”

That sounds like a sensible response to me, but the law is perverted. There is a Supreme Court precedent on the books by the name of Garrity v. New Jersey–and that case says the above procedure would violate a police officer’s right against self-incrimination. The reasoning was lousy. If the officers accused of wrongdoing want to remain silent and speak to a lawyer–that is their right, just the same as everyone else. What they cannot do is remain silent and also demand to keep exercising police powers in the community. If the police commanders determine that a sworn officer’s conduct is egregious or criminal, the culprit should be given his walking papers.

Garrity is an obstacle to police accountability and should be overturned. In 1967, the year it was decided, four Supreme Court justices thought it was a mistake. Here is an excerpt from their dissenting opinion:

"It can hardly be denied that New Jersey is permitted by the Constitution to establish reasonable qualifications and standards of conduct for its public employees. Nor can it be said that it is arbitrary or unreasonable for New Jersey to insist that its employees furnish the appropriate authorities with information pertinent to their employment. Cf. Beilan v. Board of Education, 357 U.S. 399 ; Slochower v. Board of Education, 350 U.S. 551 . Finally, it is surely plain that New Jersey may in particular require its employees to assist in the prevention and detection of unlawful activities by officers of the state government. The urgency of these requirements is the more obvious here, where the conduct in question is that of officials directly entrusted with the administration of justice. The importance for our systems of justice [385 U.S. 493, 508] of the integrity of local police forces can scarcely be exaggerated. Thus, it need only be recalled that this Court itself has often intervened in state criminal prosecutions precisely on the ground that this might encourage high standards of police behavior. See, e. g., Ashcraft v. Tennessee, 322 U.S. 143 ; Miranda v. Arizona, supra. It must be concluded, therefore, that the sanction at issue here is reasonably calculated to serve the most basic interests of the citizens of New Jersey."

Garrity came down in the heyday of the liberal Warren Court. Today’s Supreme Court is much more conservative–and it is highly doubtful that Justice William O. Douglas’s fanciful interpretation of the self-incrimination clause would find the support of five justices. Here’s the thing: In order to get the Supreme Court to reconsider Garrity, the precedent has to be challenged. Right now, police chiefs around the country abide the current rule with a shrug, “Can’t do anything about this situation.”

What we need is a good test case. Maybe this Saylor incident is the case, maybe it isn’t. But where the evidence of police wrongdoing is strong and the culprits invoke their “Garrity rights” and decline to tell investigators what happened, we need a police chief to fire them. Let the discharged officers appeal their case to the Supreme Court so that the justices can overturn Garrity.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=42896
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #110
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

So you enjoy being called a pedophile, when I could have gotten you out on that nonsense hours ago?
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #111
MikeTodd
Pussy BŁnd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,260
MikeTodd
Default good luck with that, eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
So you enjoy being called a pedophile, when I could have gotten you out on that nonsense hours ago?
as if I give a shit what some internetz jack-off calls me.
I'm trying to keep you idiots from derailing the thread.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #112
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
as if I give a shit what some internetz jack-off calls me.
I'm trying to keep you idiots from derailing the thread.
# 1 I'm not an idiot.
#2 I derailed nothing.
#3 I've had 5 years experienced with the mentally challenged.
#4 I do not believe that care givers for the mentally challenged are pedophiles.
#5 We might get along if you weren't such an asshole.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #113
Jack Russell
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 87
Jack Russell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
# 1 I'm not an idiot..
Haha. You and your white trash affiliates belong on Jerry Springer, not VNN.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #114
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default

I find it ironic that a couple of those on the other side of the argument have already used the terms "retarded" or "'tard" basically as insults. Heh.....who are the insensitive ones again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
#5 We might get along if you weren't such an asshole.
Pfft. This thread is asshole central.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
Haha. You and your white trash affiliates belong on Jerry Springer, not VNN.
What's the difference?
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #115
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,475
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
This thread is asshole central.
You think cops have the right to murder retards for 'resisting arrest' whenever they want to, because 'it's just something that happens', and anyone who disagrees is a Christian or a do-gooder.

You are the arsehole.

I am not a sensitive Christian do-gooder.

I just happen to believe that to be policemen rather than armed and steroided-up brainless thugs (which they basically are now), policemen do have to follow rules and regulations, which among other things state that police have to take reasonable and necessary precautions to not kill people they are apprehending.

The worthless cops involved in this episode have clearly failed to do so; they should be trialled and held accountable by an actual court, not a biased internal review board which is there to make sure cops get away with shit like this.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; February 22nd, 2013 at 05:39 AM.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #116
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
You think cops have the right to murder retards for 'resisting arrest' whenever they want to
Therein lies the problem; I NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #117
Marcus
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 479
Default

Again, no one is truly "defending" these pigs. But accidents do happen. Pay particular attention to this post by MikeTodd: http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1511156&postcount=6

And again, just one more damned time.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
None of you were there; none of you know exactly what went down.
Do you get it now? That's basically all I was saying; no more or less.

Call off your dogs already, people. This is ridiculous.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #118
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,475
M.N. Dalvez
Default

Quote:
None of you were there; none of you know exactly what went down.
The fact that he died because of the police is not in question. That's exactly what went down. The police were called for the very pettiest of reasons. They attempted to apprehend him for unknown reasons. And he ended up dead.

But hey, none of us know what happened, he might have choked to death on a piece of popcorn! And the fact of the police being there was absolutely coincidental, right?

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; February 22nd, 2013 at 06:12 AM.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #119
M.N. Dalvez
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,475
M.N. Dalvez
Default

I mean, people should just accept that if the police want to apprehend them for anything at all, they probably will end up dead, right? It's just something about law enforcement that people should just accept because 'they weren't there' and 'they didn't know what happened', right?
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #120
Zenos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 3,514
Zenos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post

None of you were there; none of you know exactly what went down.
We don't have to be there. We can correctly predict what happened based on the behavior of the modern cop.

They believe it's us against them, they believe in the ultimate authority of their badge. In their pea sized brains they feel it's an act of treason of the worst kind to disobey any order they give, or not move immediately when commanded to, and will start shouting 3 seconds after giving an order to "stop resisting!".

They would have done the same thing if it were an 98 year old grandma or a 4 year old child. They're nearly robots in their actions and thinking and have no conscience in their actions.
 
Reply

Tags
down syndrome, frederick, maryland, movie, robert saylor

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:12 PM.
Page generated in 0.13323 seconds.

VNN on Twitter