Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old February 20th, 2013 #61
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Discovery is a drawn out process that takes many people's input over time and rigorous work in the lab to prove out or to solidify the theorem.

So how can any one person be credited with such ideas, when they are nothing more than a culmination of the work of many?
Interesting. You consider Newton an overrated fraud, too.
 
Old February 20th, 2013 #62
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
Interesting. You consider Newton an overrated fraud, too.
No, he was a white man. I don't know how he escaped having a kike steal his thunder. But you're starting to get on my nerves, in fact I think you're on my last nerve.
 
Old February 20th, 2013 #63
Thad Charles
Master Race
 
Thad Charles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: neo-Weimar JewSA
Posts: 1,568
Thad Charles
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
No. Einstein's contributions to Physics are valuable, and Zionist Jews have valuable contributions towards improving the quality of western Civilization, .
Nope, he was a Jew fraud and plagiarist. And as you'll see, Jews have never contributed anything positive to anything - ever. Never.
Quote:
Right wing Jews like Michael Savage are decent people.
White haters like him are "decent"? Okay.
Quote:
less intelligent than Jews on average
Lurk more. Read more. You're embarrassing yourself.
Jews have a higher average IQ than Whites, yes. So what? The rub is this: Jews have high verbal scores, but lower than average visuospatial scores compared to Whites. Do you know what visuospatial scores are correlated with? Creation. Civilization. A Jew has never created anything worth a damn, and has never EVER had a civilization.
Quote:
This has resulted in Jews being persecuted everywhere they go, and being deported from over 100 countries in their 5000 year history.
I've heard this before. It's always Whitey's fault.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm

109 locations. Never the fault of the Jews. Always the fault of the the expelling peoples! Most of them White European I might add (a quick scan - about 99%). Personally, I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt to my people than to ratty parasitic Jews.
__________________
"What are they? A religion, a race, a criminal conspiracy?" - Craig 'Chain' Cobb on the jews
 
Old February 20th, 2013 #64
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
No, he was a white man. I don't know how he escaped having a kike steal his thunder. But you're starting to get on my nerves, in fact I think you're on my last nerve.
Frankly, you were past my last nerve yesterday. You are the stupidest inbred I have ever witnessed on both this internet or in life. Hell, it's inbred morons like you that keep any real white politics forever down. You keep more Jewish organizations around and in business than anything. All they have to do is display some retard like you and the white public wants nothing to do with any racial politics.

Listen to yourself. Stupid. Retarded. A normal person couldn't present such a bad image if they tried. One look at some of your ridiculous imbecility and crank personality and normal white people run.

"Uh, kike, man! Uh, Uh, Uh. Nigger man. Kike. White man. Uh, Uh. Jewish conspiracy, uh, uh, uh. It's the Jews man! uh, uh, uh. Kike. White man."

That's you.

Your talk, and no doubt looks, too, do the very same for white people as those pictures of niggers with "grills" and shit do for reminding people how niggers are. Fortunately, your kind seem to be decreasing in number and are being left ever further behind in our rear view mirrors. Your type belonged back on Jerry Springer in the 80s and 90s. You were probably a skinhead leader or something, I'm guessing. Or else some part of a ragtag "Ku Klux Klan" inbreds. That's about your intellectual speed and that of any of your admirer's. That's exactly what you were, wasn't it? Probably still would be if not for so many of you being in jail, dead or too strung out on meth these days.

Fade away, old man; back with history's losers where you belong. Let people with some intelligence and class try to fix what you dumb fucks lost and were not smart enough to keep the Jews from winning over. Even the niggers defeated you. Hell, it was easy. All it really took was photographs and some sound bytes of your type.
 
Old February 21st, 2013 #65
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
Even the niggers defeated you. Hell, it was easy.
Disparaging skinheads and the KKK, while glorifying kikes pushing niggers down whites' throats? I see you, faggot!

Well Randy, why won't you answer post 85 in the other thread? Why the personal attack?

I'll answer those for you: The personal attack is because I asked the questions at post 85 in the other thread and you won't answer the questions at post 85 because it goes against your supremacist ego to be nailed to the fucking wall.

You know the holyhoax is the most evil lie in history, but you could never be a part of exposing it, could you? Your refusal to speak to it exposes the fuck out of you.

Your capitalization of the word jew and your distain for the term kike give you away as well, Hymie.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #66
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Disparaging skinheads and the KKK, while glorifying kikes pushing niggers down whites' throats? I see you, faggot!

Well Randy, why won't you answer post 85 in the other thread? Why the personal attack?

I'll answer those for you: The personal attack is because I asked the questions at post 85 in the other thread and you won't answer the questions at post 85 because it goes against your supremacist ego to be nailed to the fucking wall.

You know the holyhoax is the most evil lie in history, but you could never be a part of exposing it, could you? Your refusal to speak to it exposes the fuck out of you.

Your capitalization of the word jew and your distain for the term kike give you away as well, Hymie.
I bet you enjoyed being on the Jerry Springer show.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #67
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

It must really suck to be you.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #68
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Why the personal attack?
Because you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.
__________________
"Don't underestimate the power of 'evil.' ... The fact is, 'evil' makes women horny and men curious. Use those to further the cause."
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #69
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Because I'm like a fag, dude and that's why I troll you.
Get a life Shake-A-Tiny.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #70
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

>Thad Charles just blew your balls off, but you prefer to suck on lies.
>Two pee pees in the same rotten pod.
>Roy Shake-A-Tiny... (X4 at least)
>That cocksucking kike bastard…
>See this: http://piratenews.org/jewish-rabbis-suck-dick.html
>You rump rangers really fall hard when you fall for a guy, don't you?

[just one week's worth of dick/ass references]

[cont.]


• You play dodge the weenie like a pro kike.
• If you fucking "rump rangers" would leave my name out of your faggoty conversations, I wouldn't be here fucking you over.
• I'd like to see you go an hour without defending trolls and spouting gay talk. Is gay talk all you know? Did Vargie have two daddies?
• Fluoride - The Hard to Swallow Truth Documentary – YouTube
• Craig nailed your ass, and he's still digging.
• It sure as hell wouldn't be you, broke dick mofo. And, it wouldn't have the desired effect anyway, fool. You sure have a flaccid tone to you, boy.
• No problem Varg, there are no fences built around my ass.
• You're too short for this ride, little fella.
Fuck with me hard enough, and I'll do whatever I have to.
• Please stop is Roy Shake-A-Tiny, you're jus making me shiver in fear.

• Here you go girls note the make up on the queers.
• Music: Spread Your Tiny Legs and Walk Away – LOL, "You Fuck With The Bull...You Get The Horn"
• VARG, you're been following me around like some love-sick puppy who can't wait to grow big enough to bite my balls off.
• You needle dick bug-fucking troll.
• Tell us how Varg's ass tastes.
• It only started when I nailed Donnie. That really makes me wonder why Donnie is so very important to you personally.
• ThonderChicken, if you wonder whose thumb it up your ass, it's mine.
• You sure are obsessed with homosexuality…
• I got your 'tubby' swinging, asshole. (there you go, make something of that)
• You'll soon know just how much. *boner

• You don't care about facts, you care about your twisted faggoty emotions.
• You worthless broke dick motherfucker.
• I'd love to smack the shit out of you, but there'd be nothing left but your shit stained panties, faggot!
Nigel, are you and Breanna rubbing your dick heads together?
• Here, let me give you something to chew on. (pardon the indiscretion)
• Just look at Donnie's black mark, he's so far in the hole, he has to wade through sewage to see daylight.
• The kikes backed Obunghole.
• I'm leaving my "thing" to science, something that should be cloned for other, lesser men. It really should be studied. Anyone wanna take a look?
• Can we talk about bowel movements now?
• Don't play "Dodge the Weenie" like some frail bitch.
• That asshole gets his ass handed to him every time he fucks with me.
• Hardly, cum-rag
• You are lying cocksuckers
• You'd have to shove your finger up his ass and yell SNAKE! to get the turtle to poke its head out.

[One month's worth of dick/ass/feces/cum references. Just the tip of the kikeberg.]

__________________
"Don't underestimate the power of 'evil.' ... The fact is, 'evil' makes women horny and men curious. Use those to further the cause."
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #71
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Isn't Fred O'Malley the poster that several people on here accuse of always making multiple, weird, homosexual references?
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #72
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Okay, yeah. I thought he was the one. It is very strange. Makes you wonder if he is like Richard Barrett and keeps photos of half-naked skinheads on his computer to beat off to. He sure got riled up when I insulted skinheads. Most people in WN have left that subset behind and are glad to be rid of the unwanted image and connection (no pun intended with that last, but I'll let it stand since it's pretty good and maybe a good description for a certain poster here).
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #73
Brenna Wolf
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,767
Blog Entries: 4
Default

Who goes to that much trouble to research another member's posts?

Oh yeah..... we are talking about stalking-ass Boy-Roy. LOL


Last edited by Brenna Wolf; February 22nd, 2013 at 01:26 AM.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #74
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter
 
Roy Wagahuski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: under your bed
Posts: 1,618
Roy Wagahuski
Default

Five bucks to the first man to document one [1] ferd post where he draws an image of female anatomy with as much relish as in his endless love for teh cock.
__________________
"Don't underestimate the power of 'evil.' ... The fact is, 'evil' makes women horny and men curious. Use those to further the cause."
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #75
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
Who goes to that much trouble to research another member's posts?

Oh yeah..... we are talking about stalking-ass Boy-Roy. LOL
They do that to posters who hate kikes, DiO did it too. They keep a file they can use to besmirch posters they want out of the way.

They can go fuck themselves, I don't give a damn what any troll or stalker says.

EDIT: IMHO, they are HasbaRATS/JIDF, since those are the main ones who take a vicious interest in people who expose kikes. They are the same ones who love that kike Einstein.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; February 22nd, 2013 at 08:43 AM.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #76
Randal Goode
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 495
Randal Goode
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
They do that to posters who hate kikes, DiO did it too. They keep a file they can use to besmirch posters they want out of the way.

They can go fuck themselves, I don't give a damn what any troll or stalker says.

EDIT: IMHO, they are HasbaRATS/JIDF, since those are the main ones who take a vicious interest in people who expose kikes. They are the same ones who love that kike Einstein.

The only thing you are exposing is how many idiots still remain to make white people who are trying to do something about the clusterfuck we are in look ridiculous. With stupid inbreds like you still around, trolls are completely unnecessary. How many Jerry Springer shows have you been on shouting white power while looking stupid? How many times have Jews approached you to participate in one of their "documentaries" to play the moron? How many millions have you brought in for Morris Dees after he displays you for the public, I wonder?
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #77
Fred O'Malley
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Jewnited Snakes of Amnesia
Posts: 13,622
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
Vee ist benk perzekuted!
Whatever...........
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #78
Walter E. Kurtz
Senior Member
 
Walter E. Kurtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,918
Walter E. Kurtz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randal Goode View Post
1/2mv^2.

That is why the velocity is squared and not cubed or trebled or so on. In the relativistic E = mc squared equation the 1/2 goes away and the velocity is that of light and therefore c because of the limits. You can easily Google the equation for physics sites references to see the derivation.

This isn't obscure esoterea, guys.
OK, thanks for the calculus, I didn't get enough at college (/sarc). At school, I actually dreamed at night of solving calculus problems. Here's one for you: the night before a calc quiz, I solved an equation in a dream, only to have that same equation on the next day's quiz. Aced it easily.

Now on to your conclusions. You say: "and the velocity is that of light and therefore c because of the limits". Wow, how convenient! Most convenient, in fact. Out of the blue you just plop that your variable "v" (1/2 mv squared) is actually, and all along "c", the velocity of light, which is a known constant and not the variable "v", usually used to designate a variable - velocity . Wow, now that's what I call convenient. "and therefore c because of the limits" .... What limits? Did I miss something? Note: I have no problems with f=ma, that's common sense. But to try to manipulate that to e=mc squared is fradulent on its face. Why you, or anyone else can't see that is beyond my guesses.

Did you not think someone would call you on that? Get a grip, don't be like Einstein and all his enablers.

You say you know of nobody who has challenged the simpleton's Eintein equation. Well, I guess you know now.

You still haven't explained how the speed of light has anything at all to do with the potential of "energy" in any given mass. If Einstein's theory is correct on its face, then surely we could substitute an equal mass of water for the fissionable material in an atomic bomb, and still get the same results.

The reason most people believe this farce is because the kikenmedia has elevated Einstein to God status, and God knows, mere mortal men risk eternal damnation by questioning any aspect of the "smartest man that ever lived".
__________________
I'm so depressed about outsourcing I called the suicide hotline and got a call center in Pakistan. They got all excited and asked me if I could drive a truck.

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; February 22nd, 2013 at 06:52 PM.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #79
Angel Ramsey
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6,145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Whatever...........
He's resorting to German. Fuck 'em.
 
Old February 22nd, 2013 #80
Walter E. Kurtz
Senior Member
 
Walter E. Kurtz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,918
Walter E. Kurtz
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
He's resorting to German. Fuck 'em.
That's hardly German. Hope you're kidding.
__________________
I'm so depressed about outsourcing I called the suicide hotline and got a call center in Pakistan. They got all excited and asked me if I could drive a truck.
 
Reply

Tags
einstein, fraud, physics

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00 PM.
Page generated in 0.15096 seconds.

VNN on Twitter