VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 1st, 2013 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

15 MAR 06

Dear Tom! It was great to receive your letter of 24 FEB 06.

I was wondering if all the bad weather had been keeping you occupied with fires, tornadoes, dust bowl storms, &c. I sure feel sorry for the Texans whose fire season started early.

Is Allah punishing us? Some sheeple say it’s a sign of “end times.” I agree by saying, “It’s a fact that Cadillacs have never been so expensive as they are now!” I can almost see their eyeballs go into counter-rotation.

It’s good to know that you have a job, but that job sounds risky, & as you say, it requires your full & undivided attention at all times.

Working with power equipment is tricky & one must be constantly alert, especially when others are using the same equipment in moving around the workplace. I would not advise playing ‘dodge ‘em’ or ‘bumper-cars’ on the job. I imagine you have to watch out for pedestrians, also. Good luck!

Since we are parts of the Universe, I think that all things & creatures are part of a whole. If we were not, I’d think we’d have all sorts of collisions! If there is a Cosmic Mind in charge of it all, I hope he, she or it enjoys the work!

I believe we are approaching a state of chaos, a state of imbalance & upheaval, a demographic earthquake, after which will follow a period of stability, accompanied by no more wisdom than we see at present.

One writer observed that humans never avoid disasters; they just survive them (minus the ones who perish in the disasters).

I agree that this society exists on inertia, like a railroad car coasting downhill. Will it derail because the track needs repair, or because it is going too fast to negotiate the curve at the bottom of the hill? Nobody on board seems to know or care. They just hang on for the ride. No one has the will, the comprehension nor the energy to engage the handbrake.

If the jews are responsible for this evil spell upon us, they are damned good hypnotists! Practitioners of the art tell me that hypnosis does not work without the co-operation of the subject, but there are ways in which the hypnotist can trick the subject into thinking he is doing one thing when he is doing the opposite.

We are definitely co-operating in our fleecing & our kosher slaughter, but I do not entirely blame the hypnotist-hebes for our plight.

W.C. Fields claimed that one cannot cheat an honest man, &, as H.L. Mencken noted: “Every American lives for the day he can steal something.”

That’s why we vote for politicians who promise to steal something for us, like Iraqi oil, or money from other tax-payers, but not us.

This is why we enslave our future generations by borrowing money to ‘party’ on, because we will not be the ones to pay for today’s follies.

As long as we prove ourselves to be cowardly, criminal & stupid, no one, including the jews, has any trouble getting us to do their bidding, especially if they use the old magician’s trick of distracting us, so we focus our shallow attention on the irrelevant, such as niggerball.

The sheeple welcome these distractions, for they fear to look at that which is gaining on them.

It is said that no chain is stronger than its weakest link.

The jew has dominated our people because we did not purge our people of the degenerates who gave the jews access in the first place. This is why I have never been a “White Supremacist,” for inferior Whites can destroy a White Nation, but they can never build one.

Nor do I need niggers to prove to me that I am White, as I’ve seen in the case of White South Africans & some southern U.S. Whites or semi-Whites.

If we were strong as Whites, the jews would be no problem, as with drug peddlers who cannot survive without those who buy their drugs.

The jews are not as much our misfortune as we are!

One preacher thought that the absence of jews would save us, but I said, “Not from ourselves!” I added: “If all the jews were suddenly to vanish, we would hear the thunder of Goy feet stampeding to jump into the vacant shoes of the jews, in order to takeover their rackets.”

Henry Ford thought that jews were not taking over American business as much as American businessmen were behaving like jews.

In the film, “The Battle of Algiers,” the Algerians begin to achieve independence from French rule only by rooting out their own criminal colonial nexus. They first had to clean their own house before they cleaned the French out of Algeria. Now they are colonizing France, & the French are paying them to do so!

Whites must change their minds to become pro-White. The rest will follow, & the jewish threat to our existence will dwindle.

That is why I support the Anti-Zionist Alliance which includes jews & other non-Whites to attack the ZOG, even if Whites are too dumb & indifferent to deal with The Enemy of Mankind.

“They Live” was a good example, in which people of different races combat the jew-like space aliens who want to wreck this planet & everyone on it, using human traitors, who behave exactly like Freemasons!

Sometimes “fiction” becomes fact. Some say that movie revealed “too much reality.” See it, if you can.

All the best. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Watch “They Live” on the Internet!

http://www.sidereel.com/They_Live/_watchlinkviewer/13

--------------------

They Live

They_Live They_Live

--------------------

Ray Nelson: Eight O’Clock in the Morning [= They Live]

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=88439

--------------------