Because to every warrior the gods have given a comrade

If you lose heart, I'll laugh joyfully
And if you sleep, I'll keep watch for you
And if you fall, I'll fight on for the both of us
Because to every warrior the gods have given a comrade

Old March 5th, 2013 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I could never be too mad at Hugo Chavez. In Sept. 2006 he stood on the podium addressing the General Assembly of the United Nations. Speaking about the little rat bastard, Bush, Chavez said, skipping a few things, and translating...

"...And the devil came here yesterday.

Yesterday, the devil came here. Right here. Right here. And it smells of sulfur still today, this table that I am now standing in front of.

Yesterday, ladies and gentlemen, from this rostrum, the president of the United States, the gentleman to whom I refer as the devil, came here, talking as if he owned the world. Truly. As the owner of the world...."

Wow! I have to respect him for this. For his speech...

Señor, viaje seguro,

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; March 5th, 2013 at 06:57 PM.

Old March 5th, 2013 #3
Dawn Cannon

A great loss. R.I.P.

Hugo Chavez salutes his people.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; March 5th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.

Old March 5th, 2013 #4
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2...by-his-enemies

Quote:
Venezuela’s vice president claimed Tuesday that President Hugo Chavez's enemies gave him cancer, as two U.S. diplomats were expelled for an alleged plot to destabilize the government.
Quote:
The old enemies of our fatherland looked for a way to harm his health,'' according to Maduro, drawing a parallel to the illness and 2004 death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat, which some supporters blamed on poisoning by Israeli agents.

He said a special commission would investigate how Chavez, 58, ended up with the cancer that has left him clinging to life in a Caracas military hospital after months of chemotherapy and radiation and four surgeries.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old March 5th, 2013 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

He was hated by all of the worst people. RIP.

Old March 5th, 2013 #6
Ghetto-Blaster
Banned

"Mr. Obama ... You are a clown, a clown." - HUGO CHAVEZ

Old March 5th, 2013 #7
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I can imagine they are having a party over on fox news.

Old March 5th, 2013 #8
Robert Ransdell

More of an admirer of Ahmadinajad but this guy had guts that is for sure.

Get ready for the behind the scenes games to be played now, ZOG will be eager to get someone in place there that will be obiendient lapdog.

Old March 5th, 2013 #10
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Wow..... that sucks. I lived in Venezuela as a teenager. I even went to high school there. The place was a dangerous and shitty place. Chavez supposedly was bad for the elites and had problems with letting Jews be Jews.

I had met a lot of rich and influential people there and always had an idea of getting Chavez to host a server for us evil antisemitic Nazis..... The country has had a lot of coups ans coup attempts over the years.... be ready.

Old March 5th, 2013 #11
Farwell Kirk

He was a Commie asshole.Castro and Mandela may share your grief,I do not.

Old March 5th, 2013 #12
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Barrenness View Post
He was hated by all of the worst people. RIP.
Well said, ma'am. I may not agree with all his politics, but he was a constant thorn to our jew-controlled government and Zionists. Good enough for me.

PEACE

Old March 5th, 2013 #13
Dawn Cannon

Default Chavez loses his battle, Heaven gains an angel

From Timothy Bancroft-Hinchey

The Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, 58, passed away on Tuesday afternoon after a two-year battle with cancer and a severe respiratory infection. The news was announced in Caracas by Vice-President Nicolas Maduro, who was named by Chávez as the one he preferred to succeed him in the event of his death.

Nicolas Maduro speaks of a moment of great pain at the passing away of Hugo Chávez, but for the great revolutionary leader it is a moment of relief from an intolerable situation. President since 1999, when he surfed a wave of popular euphoria against the Fascist policies of Venezuela's oligarchy, Hugo Chávez has systematically implemented socially progressive policies, despite facing the opposition of the vested interests of those who oppose him.

Re-elected in a free and fair democratic election last November to his fourth term in office, Chávez pledged to further improve the lives of his people but his influence swept across Latin America. The father of "oil diplomacy", he understood the strategic value of Venezuela's huge mineral wealth and forged strong relations with Cuba, Brazil, Argentina, urging his continent to pull together and form strong trading ties, while at the same time, now on a world stage, his was a strong voice against the imperialist policies of the USA and its NATO poodles. Despite this he insisted on making cheap oil available for poorer families in the USA and offered help after Katrina.

In foreign policy, Hugo Chávez did much to place Venezuela as an intercontinental player, creating strong links with the upcoming economies, preparing the foundations for what will certainly become an enlarged BRIC group, to include countries such as the Islamic Republic of Iran and Indonesia, alongside Brazil, Russia, India and the PR China. This fight for a multi-polar world was a battle which continues as the main legacy of Hugo Chávez and this is the fight that his followers shall continue.

His new vision for world governance included plans to expand the UN Security Council to include more countries from all regions of our planet; a new policy of transparency with more effective methods of crisis management; the suppression of the anti-democratic veto at the UNSC; the strengthening of the powers of the Secretary-General of the UNO - a re-founding of the UNO with powers which are adequate to handle the issues of today's world.

At home, the policies of Hugo Chávez were democratic and socially progressive, and were based upon the legitimacy of genuinely free and fair elections and the support of the majority of his people. He created a new middle class in Venezuela, a country which was caught in a medieval regime ruled by a corrupt oligarchic clique of elitists. His main successes at home were in the areas of healthcare and education, in just 12 years. Consultations are provided for free, medicines are distributed free, 24 hours a day, to the people of Venezuela in the Barrio Adentro programme. The Mercals (state-subsidised grocery stores) provide staple products for reduced prices, making foodstuffs available for all.

The effects of his education programme will be visible for decades to come. As he believed, an educated people can create their own welfare conditions. Hugo Chávez will be missed for his courage, honesty and frontality, as he fought for what is right against entrenched and selfish interests which pander to the whims of the few who control the world's resources. A visionary like Fidel, Hugo Chávez is freed from his intolerable discomfort but his star and its message will shine forever, lighting the night sky, proof that Heaven has gained an angel.

Old March 5th, 2013 #14
Simo Häyhä

These are some very, very sad and disheartening news. I couldn't believe the reports earlier today when I heard about this.

Now watch as the kike world force tries to take over Venezuela: a country that has a ridiculously large oil supply and, most important of all, is (was?) an ally to Iran - a country which, btw, simply cannot afford to lose any more of the few allies it has at this stage in the game.

All around I'm very, very sad to hear about this. First Qadaffi, then Syria and now this.

Old March 5th, 2013 #15
Joe_Smith

I'm convinced Chavez was murdered. He was bad for ZOG and the international Jewish banks, and the variety of coups they attempted on him failed thanks to his popularity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farwell Kirk View Post
He was a Commie asshole.Castro and Mandela may share your grief,I do not.
Reasons to like Chavez:

-He increased the living standards of his countries poor brown masses, meaning less of them emigrating to Western nations.

-He cut into the profits of the big Jew banks by encouraging barter trade, instead of taking out credit from international kike middlemen. This was seen especially in his trade with Russia.

-He undermined the crypto-Jews that control Venezuela greatly.

-He was against Zionism, and helped those who also opposed Zionism. He also spoke out against the Jewish Power Structure.

-He was a nationalist. Nationalist's should support one another in this globalist Jew world, as long as interests do not conflict, irrespective of brand or race. Israel is funding and logistically helping Arab Jihadists in Syria, if they can do that, then why can't NS say good things about Hugo Chavez?

Reasons not to like him:

-Bill O'Reilly doesn't like him.

Say what you want about Castro, but he's a miracle worker. How he turned his mostly negroid country into a safe place with a good health and education system is a marvel. The Cuban government is mostly composed of white planners that are ironically far less infected with Cultural Marxist views of race and society than any given American bureaucrat.

Mandela on the other hand, is a tool of Wall St and Jewry, hence why he got the backing of the "west", while Chavez and Castro are despised.

Old March 5th, 2013 #16
Stanley Russell
Banned

Former U.S. Rep. Joe Kennedy mourns death of Venezuelan leader Chavez
March 5, 2013 9:11 pm

BOSTON (AP) -- Former U.S. Rep. Joseph Kennedy II is mourning the death of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez, saying he cared deeply about the poor.

Kennedy, who heads the heating assistance charity Citizens Energy, said Tuesday nearly two million people in the United States have received donated heating oil thanks to Chavez.

Citizens Energy distributes oil to lower income families in 25 states and Washington, D.C. It offers 100 gallons of free oil per family. A Kennedy spokesman said Chavez and the Venezuelan people have donated about 200 million gallons of heating oil over eight years.

Kennedy said Chavez cared about the poor when "some of the wealthiest people on our planet have more money than they can ever reasonably expect to spend."

Kennedy, a nephew of President John F. Kennedy, said his prayers go to Chavez's family and Venezuela.
http://news.providencejournal.com/br...er-chavez.html

Old March 5th, 2013 #17
8Man
"moderate" radical

Iran has lost an ally. Too bad Ahmedinijad will be out of office later this year.

Poor Americans were also the beneficiary of Chavez policy of having Citgo supply low-cost heating oil during the winter.

ref: CITGO Renews Heating Oil Donations

Old March 5th, 2013 #18
SSNP

God Bless him

Old March 5th, 2013 #19
Stanley Russell
Banned

Sean Penn on Hugo Chavez's Death: 'I Lost a Friend'
5:33 PM PST 3/5/2013
by Rebecca Ford

"I mourn a great hero," said Oliver Stone of the Venezuelan president who died on Tuesday after a long bout with cancer.

Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez died on Tuesday after a long bout with cancer. He was 58.

The controversial leader had a slew of Hollywood heavyweights supporting him throughout his reign, with the most vocal two being actor Sean Penn and filmmaker Oliver Stone.

"Today the people of the United States lost a friend it never knew it had. And poor people around the world lost a champion," says Penn in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. "I lost a friend I was blessed to have. My thoughts are with the family of President Chavez and the people of Venezuela."

"Venezuela and its revolution will endure under the proven leadership of Vice President Maduro," adds Penn.

Penn, who has been a longtime supporter of Chavez, made a surprise appearance in Bolivia in December to attend a candlelight vigil for the health of the leader. Said Penn at the vigil: “He’s one of the most important forces we’ve had on this planet, and I’ll wish him nothing but that great strength he has shown over and over again. I do it in love, and I do it in gratitude."

Earlier, in August 2012, Penn had joined Chavez at an election rally in Venezuela. The two first met in 2007 in Venezuela.

Stone first met Chavez in December of 2007. The filmmaker championed Chavez in his 2009 film South of the Border, which explored the political and social changes occurring in South America and credited Chavez for many of those changes.

''I mourn a great hero to the majority of his people and those who struggle throughout the world for a place," says Stone in a statement to THR. "Hated by the entrenched classes, Hugo Chavez will live forever in history."

"My friend, rest finally in a peace long earned," he adds.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...an-penn-426205

Old March 6th, 2013 #20
Gloriana jacinto

I disagreed with Chavez on some things but the one thing I agreed with him was that the United States is an empire of corruption. Zionists have taken over and have dumbed their own citizens and are sticking their noses where it doesn't belong.

As for Ahmadinejad, people in this forum are forgetting that he has Russia and China as allies. I doubt the U.S will go against him because he is well protected.

Thread