VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default 2013 Summer Donations Drive

We have a quarterly bill coming due in two weeks. If you'd like to help out, I would greatly appreciate it. As I've said, our server costs are about 1000/year, and I use the leftover funds to pay my own bills, which are about 400 month.

I live cheaply, so that I can do this, and contrary to various lies I've read over the years, I did not inherit any property from dead relatives or live ones, nor do I receive a penny of state funds.

The main thing, though, when you support this forum, with good posts, self-control, money donations, etc., you are supporting pretty much the one place in the English-speaking world that has kept a consistent political line since the day it started. That will never change.

As I always say, whether you donate or not, this site will continue to exist. But I do appreciate your help. I will never go on about sacrifices because VNN has not been a sacrifice, it has brought me, in a personal sense, everything I have. It is true that there is lots of heartache and misery associated with running a WN site in 2013, and money does alleviate some of that by giving us a chance to fight back. Just things to consider.

I very much thank those of you who donate monthly, or just regularly, because that makes for much better stability and mental calmness. THANK YOU! .

To donate, send cash, checks, or money orders to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

If you're worried about sending money, we've never had a problem. Just fold it in some paper or foil. Money orders, fill out as little or much as you like. If you're worried about your address, don't include on MO or envelope it. If you'd like to donate electronically, contact me via PM for the info.

Old July 26th, 2013 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

The Zimmerman coverage/commentary was worth $100. /shrug

Lurkers/others: I've donated to VNN in the past. Cash. No return address whatsoever. It isn't required.

Zero problems.

Edit: In the spirit of your frugality, I've just re-purposed a left-over Christmas card, thus saving me the $4.99 raping of purchasing a "Thank You" card from those robber-baron bastards down at The Hallmark Store.

A savings I shall pass along to you. $105 sent.

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; July 26th, 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #3
Horseman

Cool

Folks will spend $50,000 per year to get a college degree. But if it was free, they would grumble about donating $50 to the college. Think about that.

Old July 26th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
The Zimmerman coverage/commentary was worth $100. /shrug

Lurkers/others: I've donated to VNN in the past. Cash. No return address whatsoever. It isn't required.

Zero problems.

Edit: In the spirit of your frugality, I've just re-purposed a left-over Christmas card, thus saving me the $4.99 raping of purchasing a "Thank You" card from those robber-baron bastards down at The Hallmark Store.

A savings I shall pass along to you. $105 sent.
Thanks, Donnie, I appreciate it!

Old July 26th, 2013 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Folks will spend $50,000 per year to get a college degree. But if it was free, they would grumble about donating $50 to the college. Think about that.
Very true. That's one reason we now do these drives regularly, predictably. There ARE costs involved with this stuff. Money is actually one of the least of them, believe me when I say that. But it's still real, and donating is a way anyone who gets something out this forum really can help.

Old July 27th, 2013 #6
Ron Doggett

40.00 dollars to the effort, love the Golden Dawn thread by the way.

Old July 28th, 2013 #7
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Can I send Euro bills?

Old July 28th, 2013 #8
M.N. Dalvez

Foreign currencies are apparently fine.

Old July 28th, 2013 #9
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Thanks, Donnie, I appreciate it!
No Alex, thank you for providing VNN all these years. I've got an idea of the non-monetary costs associated with being out front under your own name. They're not insignificant.

I've always respected that you don't use your position as a public WN to berate others about remaining anonymous. (excepting slander, of course)

If you get something out of the forum and you have a few bucks to spare, put some secured cash in an envelope, it doesn't require a return address:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

Old July 30th, 2013 #10
Ron Doggett

*Bump*, in case some didn't see it.

Old August 7th, 2013 #11
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Attention VNNF lurkers:

I see your numbers steadily rising month after month. That's great. We're glad you found your way here.

You'll find this place very different from others. There are but a few rules, and you must stand behind what you post. Simple, eh? I submit, and I personally believe it has been validated by a Gibraltar-ish decade of defenestrating failed Conservatism, that like Blake Lively in a mini-skirt, that's a hard set-up to beat.

If, gentle reader, you're looking for no-holds-barred engaging, enlightening, elucidating & yes, often entertaining discussions in the virtual world, look no further. That's 4 'e' words btw. Top that, fuckers.

Because those discussions, we certainly have. In spades. Hell, we even have actual spades. Nothing personal, DeShawn. We're cool.

I urge you to check out the #1 Zimmerman thread. How many times did a VNNF poster say exactly what you were thinking in response to some media hack's report as you scrolled through it? Try pointing out that Angela Corey's public statement that an eternal invisible & omnipotent supernatural deity helps her make decisions on whom to prosecute is just fucking bizarre on its face anywhere else on the Internet outside an atheist forum.

VNNF is a place where the truth can still be told. Where race finally meets reality. That has value. Providing it also comes with a price.

Quote:
I very much thank those of you who donate monthly, or just regularly, because that makes for much better stability and mental calmness. THANK YOU! .

To donate, send cash, checks, or money orders to:

A. Linder
POB 101
Kirksville MO 63501

If you're worried about sending money, we've never had a problem. Just fold it in some paper or foil. Money orders, fill out as little or much as you like. If you're worried about your address, don't include on MO or envelope it. If you'd like to donate electronically, contact me (Alex Linder) via PM for the info.
How about it, lurkers? Register too, btw. More the merrier. Unless you're an idiot. In which case, donations are still needed & welcome, but just keep reading. Better for everyone that way in the long run.

Thread