VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2014 #1
varg

Default Greg Johnson outqueers himself: Interviews My Little Pony fan

http://www.counter-currents.com/2014...buttercup-dew/

For those of you who don't know, the new trend among effeminate white "men" who often suffer from aspergers, is to obsess about this cartoon show for little girls "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic"

They call themselves "Bronies" (bro + ponies) .. here's some photos of said bronies:

Old January 8th, 2014 #2
varg

Quote:
It was around this time I was coming to terms with being a flaming homo, so I frequented the gay bars around the place. I saw a lot of working class, masculine white men in their 30s and 40s, standing around with their thumbs metaphorically up their asses while the DJ blared out “Tragedy.” The contradiction between the male reality and “third gender” leftist fantasy about homosexual men was made very apparent to me at that time, so I never really bought the gay identity that the left was selling. Nor did I buy the Multicult fantasy that my university town was “twinned” with Bumfuck, AK47ville, Islamistan, so this all fuelled my intellectual journey to White Nationalism. It opened a window to an identity I belonged to innately, and gave me a greater purpose than sulking beside a rainbow flag. The music and ideology of White Nationalism projected an ideological shield around me that I was part of racial folk movement that was very remote, and vastly superior to, the nancy-pampy filth that surrounded me.

Old January 8th, 2014 #3
Lucian A.
Banned

Had a big rant last night on this very topic. You're wrong on one point. The sheer faggotry surrounding that show has reached such a level of infamy, even girls don't watch it, out of disgust. And I don't dare mention in conversation that I watched the original 80s cartoon.

Is nothing sacred?

Last edited by Lucian A.; January 9th, 2014 at 11:12 PM.

Old January 9th, 2014 #5
Crowe

So this is the latest fad in degenerate subculture? Nothing really surprises me anymore....

Thread