VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2005 #1
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Default Nigger Contributions to Society

http://www.white-history.com/UScities.htm

I take that back, Rising crime rates, the AIDS virus, Drive-Bys.

The only contributions your people have made to society. I hope your proud of yourselves.

http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html

Here are the facts about you niggers. Whitey is wrong, you cannot civilize the uncivilizable.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Heres a list of all the shit you have claimed to invent. The bottom line a big fat 0.

You commit Hate Crimes on Whitey on about a 10 to one ratio. I am sure its higher then that, but most of your shenanigans go unreported, or unacknowledged as hate crimes.

What do you have to say for yourselves?

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 16th, 2005 #2
SOLDIERck

WOW this shit is just GAY

are you serious about this stuff?

i sure hope you arent

Old April 16th, 2005 #3
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
http://www.white-history.com/UScities.htm

I take that back, Rising crime rates, the AIDS virus, Drive-Bys.

The only contributions your people have made to society. I hope your proud of yourselves.

http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html

Here are the facts about you niggers. Whitey is wrong, you cannot civilize the uncivilizable.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Heres a list of all the shit you have claimed to invent. The bottom line a big fat 0.

You commit Hate Crimes on Whitey on about a 10 to one ratio. I am sure its higher then that, but most of your shenanigans go unreported, or unacknowledged as hate crimes.

What do you have to say for yourselves?
Who decided people classified as white is civil?

Maybe to us niggers in the jungle you were savages.

Niggers didn't make GUNS.

Niggers didn't asked to be niggers.

Niggers didn't asked to be slaves.

Niggers didn't ask people classified as white for help, at the time.

So what in the hell are you talking about...

I'm not proud to be something I didn't decide.

"Leave the poor black man alone"--- Louis Farrakhan

Old April 16th, 2005 #4
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
Nigger is just a title. Niggers here in Opp forum have argued that ad infinitum, that nigger doesn't mean black, but means lowly person.
Somewhat. But... ... ... No, Nigger is the title given to BLACK people meaning lowly people. (I mean really, have you ever seen a person the same color as the color black?)

Quote:
Therefore there can be white niggers.
Correct but at the present time Incorrect... White supremacy (powerful) is the effect of people practicing racism (cause). Therefore, no, there are no white niggers(powerless), unless there were a system of Black Supremacy.

Quote:
Were you born a nigger or did you earn the title?
Both. I've worked at becoming something I'm told I were... and born with something that makes me brown. Yet undeniablly I'm black meaning lowly people.

Quote:
Are you equal to a white nigger?
Agian no such word should be used... it would not be a correct definiton, given the current conditions. (white niggers doesn't exist, unless a system of Black Supremacy does)

Quote:
How can you identify a white nigger?
I can't

Quote:
Do white niggers need to relax their hair?
I don't know.

Quote:
Do white niggers get niggeritis after lunch?
I don't know.

Quote:
Are white niggers entitled to reparations from black niggers?
I don't know.

Quote:
What religion are white niggers?
I don't know.

Quote:
What race are black niggers?
Black niggers doesn't belong to a race. Niggers, by my overstanding, doesn't have the power to practice RAC(E)ISM (cause) which lead to Black Supremacy (effect).

Quote:
What race are half niggers?
Half Niggers? This term is incorrect... Either you are a nigger or youre not. Black or white.

Quote:
How can I identify the race of a full blooded white nigger who has converted to Shintoism?
I don't know.

The term white nigger is a false term... but if you insist on using the term, then please be advised, you are avocating BLACK SUPREMACY.

Which I have no quarrel with, but truthfully, as a non-white/black person, I would have to say no such system exist.

I hope I answer your questions truthfully... and thoughtful.

Now this is my question:

How do you know you are a white person, if you are not the same color as the color white?

Old April 16th, 2005 #5
1Monkey

Quote:
Nor do they know how to properly handle them.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/dea_a...r_09_2005.html

How many niggers does it take to pave a driveway?
White people can put a man on the moon, make new strains of rice to almost wipe out world hunger, map the human genome...

Why not show niggers, who is backward, silly, and IQ of 0 how to properly use a gun? And what's the purpose of owning one?

Old April 17th, 2005 #6
1Monkey

Quote:
You sound more like a victim than a supreme being to me. Futhermore, you sound like someone who relishes his victim status, as it conveniently excuses every failure he and his kind ever had...or will have.
I don't like to lie to myself and you must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
Why do niggers need to have everything handed out to you like monkey children if you are in fact supreme?
Because truthfully, niggers aren't supreme... and the people that control the resources aren't doing a good job of handing. Which brings me to the fact that there is something else motivating them to control the resources.

Quote:
Why would anyone respect a race of monkey children who shoot themselves in the foot while trying to show off?
Repect isn't nothing earned or given.

Black people should respect themselves... by not trying to earn respect.

White people should respect themselves... by not trying to give respect.

Quote:
Why not use your supreme intelligence and ability to figure out how not to shoot your foot with a simple pistol like a Glock?
Agian, niggers didn't make gun. Why not the people handing the guns out where non-white people live, show them?

Quote:
Wouldn't Whites be oppressing and demeaning niggers by showing them these pitifully basic things?
Interesting...

I don't know.

You would know more about this question than I... simply because I'm not white.

Wouldn't Whites be oppressing and demeaning niggers by showing them these pitifully basic things?

Quote:
Who are Whites to show superior niggers anything?
I know of no such niggers.

Quote:
For a superior race, you sure are dependent, helpless and childlike.
Currently yes... but as I stated in the first remark. You must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
When is this going to change?
For me it is changing... I talk to other victims... hopefully it will change for them as well.

This is a United/Independant form of transformation... each non-white person may show different views than eachother (independant), but all is united around a common idea, white supremacy/racism is unjust and must be replaced with JUSTICE (United).

Quote:
When are niggers taking over?
Niggers won't take over... Hopfully at that stage of devolpement the word nigger, meaning title of lowly people, will be null and void. Simply because people are equal or the lowly people are all dead.

Quote:
It depends, How big is the driveway?

Old April 17th, 2005 #7
1Monkey

Quote:
You sound more like a victim than a supreme being to me. Futhermore, you sound like someone who relishes his victim status, as it conveniently excuses every failure he and his kind ever had...or will have.
I don't like to lie to myself and you must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
Why do niggers need to have everything handed out to you like monkey children if you are in fact supreme?
Because truthfully, niggers aren't supreme... and the people that control the resources aren't doing a good job of handing. Which brings me to the fact that there is something else motivating them to control the resources.

Quote:
Why would anyone respect a race of monkey children who shoot themselves in the foot while trying to show off?

Quote:
Why not use your supreme intelligence and ability to figure out how not to shoot your foot with a simple pistol like a Glock?
Agian, niggers didn't make gun. Why not the people handing the guns out where non-white people live, show them?

Quote:
Interesting...

I don't know.

Quote:

Quote:
Currently yes... but as I stated in the first remark. You must first admit to yourself that you are dumb in order to become smart; smart enough to know what is correct and what is incorrect.

Quote:
For me it is changing... I talk to other victims... hopefully it will change for them as well.

This is a United/Independant form of transformation... each non-white person may show different views than eachother (independant), but all is united around a common idea, white supremacy/racism is unjust and must be replaced with JUSTICE (United).

Quote:
Niggers won't take over... Hopfully at that stage of devolpement the word nigger, meaning title of lowly people, will be null and void. Simply because people are equal or the lowly people are all dead.

Quote:

Old April 17th, 2005 #8
1Monkey

Quote:
P.S. Why is it when we get into a nice disscussion, you flip to nigger doing niggeraly shit?

Old April 17th, 2005 #9
1Monkey

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Interesting...

I don't know.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old April 17th, 2005 #10
misterbizzones

Quote:
Nor do they know how to properly handle them.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/dea_a...r_09_2005.html

Wow, that link really makes the rounds here. You hard up for material or what?

Old April 17th, 2005 #11
1Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbizzones
Wow, that link really makes the rounds here. You hard up for material or what?
well seeming I am block to post a free thought... I have no rebuttal

Old April 17th, 2005 #12
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Monkey
Who decided people classified as white is civil?

Maybe to us niggers in the jungle you were savages.

Niggers didn't make GUNS.

Niggers didn't asked to be niggers.

Niggers didn't asked to be slaves.

Niggers didn't ask people classified as white for help, at the time.

So what in the hell are you talking about...

I'm not proud to be something I didn't decide.

"Leave the poor black man alone"--- Louis Farrakhan
Very true,we are what we are and nothing can help that.
But don`t you see that your very existence amongst Aryan people is a threat to our biological survival?
Not only are you a threat to us by miscegenating with our women but your race is responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime and social disorder.
For this reason you will be removed to your continent of origin one day.

Old April 17th, 2005 #13
BMF
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
But don`t you see that your very existence amongst Aryan people is a threat to our biological survival?
Not only are you a threat to us by miscegenating with our women but your race is responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime and social disorder...
And not to forget these contributions whitey can't do without;

Read this on stormfront;

Without blacks there would be no Jazz, blues, Gospel, Rock 'n' roll, rock, country, Grunge, punk, Disco, techno, Euro dance, Salsa, Marenge, raggae, Calipso, No Elvis, The beatles, roll stones, Eric clapton, Nirvana, Sex pistols, No Lindhopping(sp), Bump, Twist, break dance etc. No clubbing! How would life be like

Old April 17th, 2005 #14
PastorTroy

Quote:
Not only are you a threat to us by miscegenating with our women but your race is responsible for a disproportionate amount of crime and social disorder.
There can't possibly be that many interracial relationships and crimes to wipe out the entire white race except in your paranoid mind. The threat to the white race will simply come from low birth rates and high death rates of whites. This is going on in western Europe right now. Even with that there will still exist technologies such as cloning to keep the population going. So what are you really afraid of? Do you dislike blacks and other non-whites simply because they look different from you?

Old April 17th, 2005 #15
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
There can't possibly be that many interracial relationships and crimes to wipe out the entire white race except in your paranoid mind. The threat to the white race will simply come from low birth rates and high death rates of whites. This is going on in western Europe right now. Even with that there will still exist technologies such as cloning to keep the population going. So what are you really afraid of? Do you dislike blacks and other non-whites simply because they look different from you?

We are not afraid of you.We just don't like you. Would you like a group of people freeloading off you?

The decline of birth rates means that Whites happen to look to the future. We happen to understand that there is only so much oil, land for crops, and that we don't have more kids then we can afford to raise, and still be civilized.

You brown shitskinned assholes don't even get the basics. You idiots will breed like cockroaches till you have exhausted all the oil, land, and mineral resources the planet has to offer.

You niggers are like cancer cells, you will continue to multiply till you kill your host, then what? All of you die too.

Unfortunately your all too stupid to realize there is a finite amount of everything, and when its gone its gone.

You turd world brown skinned fuckers, just ain't gettin the message.

Go out and be a good ecologist, and kill a bunch of your relatives, cause its idiots like you that are the problem.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 17th, 2005 #16
Rob Roy MacGregor

Here's my list of positive Negro contributions to society...

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old April 18th, 2005 #17
1Monkey

Quote:
How will this happen?

Think of it like this, I would welcome the violence, that would mean more niggers less trusting of white people.

Old April 18th, 2005 #18
AryanTeenBully

you shitskinned fuckers haven't contributed anything to society. Niggers take, Aryans create.

Old April 18th, 2005 #19
Jimbo

Default Donations To Niggers

Now that our taxes have been filed, I hope that
you people didn't forget to write-off your donations
to the United Nigger College Fund. When that
Nigger came to my door for a donation he forgot
to give me a reciept for the $3000.00 donation,
but I'm sure that the IRS won't question it

Old April 18th, 2005 #20
AryanTeenBully

if a nigger came to my door and asked for a donation, i'd donate an ass whipping to him. I go to college too, and where's the United White College Fund? Fucking shit skinned niggers.

Thread