Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old May 5th, 2005 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 38,418
Blog Entries: 2
Alex Linder
Default we need a word...

The foremost rhetorical problem of our time is to come up with a word for jewish hatred of non-jews. I think, rather than try to reverse apply kiken creations, we should create one from scratch, and all agree to use it. And as we use it, its use will spread, until one day the entire world is forced to recognize the phenomenon. This problem has troubled me for years. It is a stumbling block of major proportions. There is no solution with existing terms because they are too identified with The Agenda to be flipped. "Racism" only has the definition jews use for it. anti-gentilism isn't strong enough, and 3/4 have no idea what a gentile is anyway.

The word we're looking for needn't be grammatically correct, it must be rhetorically right. The idea is a parallel to 'racist.' Two syllables, possibly even rhyming with racist, such as jacist, and STRONG. And then we do the jew: we obstinately refuse to use any other word, and refuse not to use it. We use words to create new realities and force the dirty jews to respond.

So let's hear your suggestions.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #2
prozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Judaicism? Semiticism?

Shemism?

Chosenism?
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #3
Francis Playfair
W.N.F
 
Francis Playfair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,063
Francis Playfair
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The foremost rhetorical problem of our time is to come up with a word for jewish hatred of non-jews. I think, rather than try to reverse apply kiken creations, we should create one from scratch, and all agree to use it. And as we use it, its use will spread, until one day the entire world is forced to recognize the phenomenon. This problem has troubled me for years. It is a stumbling block of major proportions. There is no solution with existing terms because they are too identified with The Agenda to be flipped. "Racism" only has the definition jews use for it. anti-gentilism isn't strong enough, and 3/4 have no idea what a gentile is anyway.

The word we're looking for needn't be grammatically correct, it must be rhetorically right. The idea is a parallel to 'racist.' Two syllables, possibly even rhyming with racist, such as jacist, and STRONG. And then we do the jew: we obstinately refuse to use any other word, and refuse not to use it. We use words to create new realities and force the dirty jews to respond.

So let's hear your suggestions.
My grandfather used to talk of them as "invidious europhobics" which probably doesn't roll of the tongue in the same way, in a modern context, as it used to do, but I would not want a "new" word, but to find an "old" word that genuinely described their hatred of people of European stock.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #4
Chain
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Alex said-
Quote:
The word we're looking for needn't be grammatically correct, it must be rhetorically right. The idea is a parallel to 'racist.' Two syllables, possibly even rhyming with racist, such as jacist, and STRONG.
It's a very good idea. ZOG was a created word.

"Jabassist"? The "J" sound for Jew, though it avoids the 'fraught with worry for Whites' "Jew" root, while keeping the "Jah" sound intact...together with "bassist"- in this case meaning "someone who is committing a 'base' ", genocidal act- namely, the constant, never-ending debasement, villification, and homicide of the White race via literary, teaching, and myth-makings, e.g. (celluloid, academic etc.)= a "Jabassist", one practicing or dealing in "Jabassism".

Possible alternate spelling ( a better spelling, actually) could be "Jabaseism" and "Jabaseist". In this case, and I prefer this spelling, the pronunication could be" "Ja BASE ee ism" and "Ja BASE ee ist". Thus, the "baseness" of the act is emphasized.

Emphasizing the "BASE" syllable also sounds the perfect rhyme to the "RACE" syllable emphasis in "racist". "Racist" is frequently so spewed in contempt.

A Ja BASE ee ist would be one who is systematically, chronically enagaged in the debasement of White people, their histories, attempts to organize in their own interests etc. As with the current definitions of "Jew", you would not, in the most technical sense, have to be a Jew to be a Jabaseist. (That is, as dictionaries now define one who is "Jew-like" to be a Jew- the same would go for being a Jabaseist). But certainly, almost all Jooz, or absolutely all, would be Jabaseists.

Note that "Jabaseist" is about the closest "perfect" rhyme one can come up with to "racist". Drop "racist" into online rhyming dictionaries, and you'll see what I mean.
http://www.rhymezone.com/
http://www.rhymer.com/

Of course, in that we are coining a word- we still have a lot more leeway. But I do like the essential nature of their low act being forthrightly incorporated via "base" and "baseness".

Plus, if one speaks it rapidly, it can quickly come out "Jewbaseist". In fact, "Jewbaseist" could proove to evolve as a more direct, harsh version of "Jabaseist", used only by plain speakers- the hard core. LOL

I prefer Ja BASE ee ist with the long "ee" rather than just Ja BASE ist with no elongated extra syllable "ee". I think the extra "ceeist" (pronunced "seeist") sound nicely wraps up the fact that Jews "see" the debasement of Whites as an understood cultural goal- a literal "way of seeing" out from their Jew eyes and Jewdevil brains.

Whatever word we decide upon, it will be great fun, and a learning, broadcasting exercise to watch it enter the English language via the internet over the course of a few years.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #5
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

Anti-Aryanism
Anti-Aryanist(s)
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #6
blueskies
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 5,391
Default

Jewfear nationalism!
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #7
prozak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy Ross
2. Europhobe
I like this one. Europhobia.

How about something that suggests fear of natural competition?
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #8
Francis Playfair
W.N.F
 
Francis Playfair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,063
Francis Playfair
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
I like this one. Europhobia.

How about something that suggests fear of natural competition?
The fear of natural competition used to be agoraphobic, from the greek agorā meaning the market place, and phobia meaning fear.

In ancient times an agoraphobic was one that feared the competative world, be it commerce or sports, or any other form of natural competition, however, over time the old defenition became redundant and the defenition, an abnormal fear of open or public places, replaced it.

So there is no natural, ancient word, like there is with Europhobia, meaning a fear of Europe, or Europeans.

I think if we tried to reappropriate agoraphobia we would be fighting an uphill struggle, as people to readily identify it with it's more modern meaning.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #9
White Will
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,603
Default Who will decide WN's uniform language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The foremost rhetorical problem of our time is to come up with a word for jewish hatred of non-jews. I think, rather than try to reverse apply kiken creations, we should create one from scratch, and all agree to use it. And as we use it, its use will spread, until one day the entire world is forced to recognize the phenomenon. This problem has troubled me for years. It is a stumbling block of major proportions. There is no solution with existing terms because they are too identified with The Agenda to be flipped. "Racism" only has the definition jews use for it. anti-gentilism isn't strong enough, and 3/4 have no idea what a gentile is anyway.

The word we're looking for needn't be grammatically correct, it must be rhetorically right. The idea is a parallel to 'racist.' Two syllables, possibly even rhyming with racist, such as jacist, and STRONG. And then we do the jew: we obstinately refuse to use any other word, and refuse not to use it. We use words to create new realities and force the dirty jews to respond.

So let's hear your suggestions.
"Chosenite" is a good one and nearly took hold in the WN lexicon when it was consistently used by Intaurationists during the 1980's and 90's. Upon hearing this descriptor for the Jew the listener, especially the thoroughly conditioned Xian listener, readily understands what it means but doesn't necessarily want to hear the fact behind it: that Jews hold the belief that they and they alone are chosen by their mythical spook Yahweh to rule the world and that all the contemptable goyim in it -- including the listener -- are here only to serve Jew interests. The user of the word "chosenite" should be prepared to explain the use of this word, especially to Bible-believin' White Xians who hold dear the same goddamned belief: that the Jew is chosen by the Jewish tribal god, the same god they foolishly worship. How convenient for the clever Jew.

How odd of god to choose the Jews.

I think it's vitally important that Whites have uniformity of beliefs -- a common, ethnocentric religion, if you will, but, unfortunately, we're all over the board with our beliefs, and some think that religion doesn't matter much. Judaism is the glue which makes Jewry so cohesive and strong way beyond their numbers against the goyim, the stupid cattle, as they refer to us. We could and should recognize this and learn from it, even apply it, as Klassen and Pierce did.

It's also important, or, as you say, itz important, that we have uniformity of agitprop language. An example is the word Jew. Both of my primary mentors, both of whom rejected Xianity as Jew poison, and, independent of each other, went about founding new religions for Whites only, the previously mentioned Bernhardt Klassen and William Pierce, capitalized the word Jew, as they also capitalized the words White and Black when used to describe the respective races. I accepted this as the correct course and in the interest of uniformity have always capitalized these words, also, and plan to continue the practice unless I hear a very good reason not to. It noticeably jumped out at me that you changed "Jew" to "jew" whenever I used that word in the article I wrote for TAA #2. I thought that was peculiar, but I'm sure you made the change because you have your own policy to uniformly spell the word using only lower case. You've probably made the case for choosing to do that, but I've never seen it.

Some folks never use the word Jew at all, but substitute Zionist, or, perhaps, Jewish, so as not to offend the enemy. I prefer offense over defense, so I don't use ZOG, but prefer JOG as I feel it better describes those who have occupied "our" government, and especially "our" mass media which control virtually all politicians in the U.S. today. I don't know whether or not the Jews around Bush, and Clinton before him, or, more importantly, the multi-national media moguls who shape mass opinion are Zionists or Communists or Democrats or Republicans or Libertarians, or capitalists, or "dampened" Marranos, or Jews for Jesus, or Episcopaleans -- and I don't really care under what cover they operate -- but I know one thing: they are all eligible to become Israeli citizens under 'aliya,' the Jew law of return. In other words they all, at some level, consider themselves racial Jews. Jews see the racial struggle as strictly biological, as did Klassen and Pierce -- thus JOG. DO NOT GIVE KIKES AN EASY OUT BY ALLOWING THEM TO SIMPLY CONVERT TO XIANIY (wink, wink!) OR TO BECOME SO-CALLED "ANTI-ZIONIST" JEWS. The Whites who collaborate with Jews for Jew interests, and against the interests of our own people, are sometimes referred to by WNs as Zionists, but are NOT eligible for Israeli citizenship. They are mere shabbos goyim, or better still, RACE-TRAITORS, so I prefer to use these terms to make my points to the unwashed.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default Jewism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
The foremost rhetorical problem of our time is to come up with a word for jewish hatred of non-jews. I think, rather than try to reverse apply kiken creations, we should create one from scratch, and all agree to use it. And as we use it, its use will spread, until one day the entire world is forced to recognize the phenomenon. This problem has troubled me for years. It is a stumbling block of major proportions. There is no solution with existing terms because they are too identified with The Agenda to be flipped. "Racism" only has the definition jews use for it. anti-gentilism isn't strong enough, and 3/4 have no idea what a gentile is anyway.

The word we're looking for needn't be grammatically correct, it must be rhetorically right. The idea is a parallel to 'racist.' Two syllables, possibly even rhyming with racist, such as jacist, and STRONG. And then we do the jew: we obstinately refuse to use any other word, and refuse not to use it. We use words to create new realities and force the dirty jews to respond.

So let's hear your suggestions.
Duke wrote a book about it and he called it "Jewish supremacism."

Whenever I talk about the Jewish gutter religion I call it Judism. You might call Jewish racism, Jewism. Simple, Jews wont like it, accomplishes the same idea as "jewish supremacism" but it's shorter and pithier. Also, it contains a familiar root- Jew-- so people outside the loop wont have to guess at the meaning for more than a second.;

Jews hate Gentiles. What is that called? JEWISM.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #11
cg jung
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: collective unconscious
Posts: 52
cg jung
Default

Doppelmensch...

def. Dual personality, hidden man, sociopath, schizo
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
I like this one. Europhobia.

How about something that suggests fear of natural competition?
No, we want something that ALL peoples can appreciate, and not just let the Jews fob it off on White racism, etc. So the focus is on JEWS, not on us.

Such as, JEWISM.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #13
Hibernian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

How about "Judeocrit"?
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prozak
Judaicism? Semiticism?

Shemism?

Chosenism?
I like these better, but they're all more confusing than JEWISM.

Short, pithy, understandable, and Jews will definitely not like it.

What keeps Gentiles off tenured law schooled faculty positions? JEWISM.

What ties the Diaspora Jews and the Israelis together and unites their foreign policy interests? JEWISM.

What allows the Jewish oligarchs in Russia to coordinate their plunder of Russian economy? JEWISM.

What explains why Sumner Redstone pushes porn and filth on MTV to subvert Gentile families and society? JEWISM.

What explains why Jew Paul Wolfowitz has moved from a belligerent position in the Department of Defense to an exploitative position at World Bank? JEWISM.

Why dares Israel to not have an extradition treaty with its biggest foreign benefactor the USA, so that convicted murderers like Fischbein who skip US jurisdiction cant be shipped back? JEWISM.

What unites the Marxist Jew in academe, the rich Jew on Wall St, the filthy poor Orthodox zealot Jewish settler in the West bank? JEWISM.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #15
Todd in FL
Lone Wolf
 
Todd in FL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Todd in FL
Default

Most white americans don't relate to being Europeans and won't identify with the term, albeit apropos. The suffix Phobe is perfect because it defines the pure emotion the jew has when an Aryan walks into a room full of them... especially the Khazar ones. A vowel is not necessary when using a prefix... imvho. The term that bonds whites the most is... White... so...


Whitephobe!!!
__________________

The Money Masters


A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.


R.I.P. Yankee Jim


Todd Vanbiber
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #16
Francis Playfair
W.N.F
 
Francis Playfair's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 2,063
Francis Playfair
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Jews hate Gentiles. What is that called? JEWISM.
Jewism was a 17th/18th century English variation of judaism, that was dropped over time as it contained the word jew, which could be considered offensive.

In early 18th century England you may well have talked of the jew and his religion of jewism.
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #17
Todd in FL
Lone Wolf
 
Todd in FL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Todd in FL
Default

BTW,

Jews aren't afraid of niggers and spics. Only whites. We have kicked them out of our courntries and are smarter than non whites. So phobia of non jews doesn't exist... it's only phobia of whites. That's why jews are trying to breed the white people out of existence. They don't care if niggers breed in fact the jew world order is one of niggers and other non whites working in a commie pig pen for Zion.

Therefore Whitephobe is the term most appropritate.
__________________

The Money Masters


A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.


R.I.P. Yankee Jim


Todd Vanbiber
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #18
Chain
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd in FL
BTW,

Jews aren't afraid of niggers and spics. Only whites. We have kicked them out of our courntries and are smarter than non whites. So phobia of non jews doesn't exist... it's only phobia of whites. That's why jews are trying to breed the white people out of existence. They don't care if niggers breed in fact the jew world order is one of niggers and other non whites work in a commie pig pen for Zion.

Therefore Whitephobe is the term most appropritate.
I personally do like Whitephobe. Sounds good. Descriptive.

Whitephobacist? Whitephobacism?
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #19
Todd in FL
Lone Wolf
 
Todd in FL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Todd in FL
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Whitephobacist? Whitephobacism?
Yep... that's it.

Jews hate whites. Jews hate xtians only because they are white. They love nigger xtians. Jews hate capitalism because it's a white thing that Hitler was using to push the jew back to the ghetto. Jews love communism for the masses...unless they have to work side-by-side w/ niggers. Jews hate Mel Gibson because he is white and pointed out the descrepancy jews in the Bible and many whites rallied to see his movie and he didn't even spend a dime in advertising. Jews hate white solidarity... jews love nigger solidarity.

Jews hate whites.
__________________

The Money Masters


A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.


R.I.P. Yankee Jim


Todd Vanbiber
 
Old May 5th, 2005 #20
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

This is where the difficulty lies. We are literally dealing with a "shape shifter" which is why we haven't been able to narrow it down to just one word.

The best source to inquire on this would probably be Dr. Kevin MacDonald's research, as he is a Psychologist and most of the "buzzwords" used against us have come from the Jewish psychiatric arena. Most of the Jews most ingenious buzzwords to date have focused on thought and behavior and not race.

Using this formula we would come up with a word like Semeticist or Goyphobic.

Just my two cents.
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:05 AM.
Page generated in 0.13835 seconds.

VNN on Twitter