Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old September 27th, 2005 #41
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Hello Guys, take a chill. It is bad enough that I got a flame war with Rounder but ya ain’t got to keep going. Ya can take it to opposition, can’t ya?

Cthulhu, I don’t even think Linder reads this thread so if ya got a beef with him because AE hangs here, take it to opposition. AE has been here a long time, people tolerate him and just as many get on his ass and Linder’s ass cause he is here. I am sure I have seen this kind of volley on other threads that AE participates in.
Meaning no offense to either, but this thread doesn’t need to get more cluttered, eh?
Unless you want to give a little feed back. I won’t bite like I did with Rounder. He just went over the top and I can play too. Personally I like a calmer atmosphere on this thread. It is a place to come, learn, and laugh about our white situation.

Thanks for all ya support though. I always dig that.

jw
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #42
Cthulhu
Senior Member
 
Cthulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 934
Cthulhu
Default

Don't take the yellow man's side over a white man!

The panic of 1873 and its ill effects brought the matter sharply before the public and especially that portion of it that was out of work. The crisis was averted for the time, however, by the opening of the Consolidated
Virginia mines in Nevada and the local wave of prosperity which followed. But in 1877 the bottom fell out of the whole western business world and brought back the old agitation with tenfold violence. It was made worse by the always apparent fact that the Chinese were the last to join the unemployed. In fact they seldom joined at all. Gardening, farming, laundering, cooking and housework were almost monopolized by them. The railroads employed thousands of them and they were engaged to some extent in manufacturing.

This was more than could be borne by the much-oppressed laboring man, who claimed that the Chinese, were robbing him of his bread and, which was worse, the only one who benefitted by their labor was that other arch-enemy of the laboring man, the capitalist. Something must be done. The courts had annulled the efforts of their municipal authorities and legislatures when these had tried to help them; Congress had thrown them but a stone; the treaty-making power had betrayed them; they must take matters into their own hands. And this they proceeded to do.

Their method of procedure was in most cases to sack and burn the Chinese laundries and other commercial establishments operated by the Orientals. It was left for Los Angeles to furnish the most terrible example of all. Here nineteen Chinamen were hanged and shot in one evening. The massacre was accompanied by the theft of over $40,000 worth of their goods.
-- http://www.sfmuseum.org/hist6/chinhate.html

Itz coming you slant eyed piece of shit.
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #43
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Don't be so quick to react. I ain't taking sides.
Just don't want another flame war in my toon thread.

There are a lot of old hats in here that have seen this same banter time and time again. It just has a better place to happen, like discussion or opposition.

Folks will have to weed through a lot of post just to get to my next toon.
I myself feel a littel silly to have kept going with Rounder, but oh well. We can all be a bit over the top.
That's all. It is like keeping the adverts out of the show.
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #44
Cthulhu
Senior Member
 
Cthulhu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 934
Cthulhu
Default

Why did you address me and not him then? Why did you order me around and not him? I'm here to force people to take sides. Start choosing. White or yellow? What's it to be? Ban my arse, it will just prove my point. White or yellow?
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #45
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
Why did you address me and not him then? Why did you order me around and not him? I'm here to force people to take sides. Start choosing. White or yellow? What's it to be? Ban my arse, it will just prove my point. White or yellow?

I addressed you cause you are my white brother. You are who is important to me.

And I will always pick white, White is right. The only way I like it.
Okay? I am on your side.

And don't fear, I can't ban you. I am just a small player here my friend. I just made a nice suggestion.
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #46
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu
The fix is in. Start acting white Linder you fuckn' turd. Start taking this seriously. Start making your actions match your words.
No offense but I think you are getting worked up over nothing. This is an internet discussion board. Anima is an on-line personality. If he bothers you that much you should just put him on ignore.
__________________
Its time to stop being Americans. Its time to start being White Men again. - Gregory Hood
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #47
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant
 
Anima Eternae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,883
Anima Eternae
Default

Quote:
Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, the cry of every anti which you as consequent of your birth and sexual inclinations makes you automatically
No, fucktard, I mentioned the distriutions weren't equal.


Quote:
instead of letting it roam around talking about the how race mixing isn't so bad
How have I done this? Simply because I take pride in my ethnicity? Fuck off.


Quote:
how the mud fucks the white women
I don't recall telling this to anyone.


Quote:
Start acting white Linder you fuckn' turd.
Why did they unban you?

Quote:
The panic of 1873
Quote:
Itz coming you slant eyed piece of shit.
Don't you mean "it came"?
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #48
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant
 
Anima Eternae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,883
Anima Eternae
Default

Quote:
No offense but I think you are getting worked up over nothing. This is an internet discussion board. Anima is an on-line personality. If he bothers you that much you should just put him on ignore.
Cthulhu is representative of your stereotypical sociopathic recluse who embraces racism for all the wrong reasons. He likens an internet forum a true nation-state, most likely because he knows he is too incompetent to try to work for his goals in real life.

So he can play Sim-RAHOWA online 'till his heart's content while spics are pouring over the border in millions as we speak.


edit: Sorry Jane, I don't mean to distract. I won't post any more responses to smackwad in this thread.
 
Old September 27th, 2005 #49
Toni
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs up

Wow, I like the cartoons. I assume Jane White is a woman. Bravo! What talent!

The reality of fag sex is deeply offending, just as showing botched abortions, that is why these aren't shown/talked about on the jew tube. I remember reading a medical paper online describing how certain "items" had to be surgically removed from rectums in hospital ERs, now that was disgusting. "Gay lifestyle" is simply not acceptable behavior or something that should be taught as normal.

Remember that a lot of "christians" think this site http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
is a real church and others think that forwarding that email will magically get them $ from Bill Gates.
 
Old September 28th, 2005 #50
Sparrow
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
Hehe good one :cheers:



Tell us, Sub-Nigger, who else is invited to you and your yellow skinned pet's anal festivities? I have to question the racial pedigree of someone who's inclined to side with a raceless abomination like this 1337 ricer gook over an activist White man like Miller.
Maybe Sub-nigger and the gook can get together for a sleep over and play Doom3 on the gooks riced-out, super-duper turbo charged PC. How about it Sub-Nigger? Have you ever supported the VNN tabloid and helped in raising awareness of the Jew? Go play bedroom games with your gook you yellow streaked faggot.
 
Old September 28th, 2005 #51
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,683
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Wow, I like the cartoons. I assume Jane White is a woman. Bravo! What talent!

The reality of fag sex is deeply offending, just as showing botched abortions, that is why these aren't shown/talked about on the jew tube. I remember reading a medical paper online describing how certain "items" had to be surgically removed from rectums in hospital ERs, now that was disgusting. "Gay lifestyle" is simply not acceptable behavior or something that should be taught as normal.

Remember that a lot of "christians" think this site http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
is a real church and others think that forwarding that email will magically get them $ from Bill Gates.
So, you applaud the faggot pornography contained in posts # 1 and 7 above, huh ?? You are therefore, by your own admission, in favor of allowing regular postings of faggot pornography anywhere on this forum. Which by the way, is a violation of forum rules established by Alex Linder.

Since "John88" posted said faggot pornography, she/he/it clearly should be punishment with banishment or confinement.

Rules must be enforced or else they have no meaning.

Seriously, do you really want VNN flooded with faggots spreading faggot pornography ?? That's exactly what'll happen if it's allowed. Shame on ya.

Think about it, then "rephrase" your above posting.
__________________
To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize Voltaire




 
Old September 29th, 2005 #52
T. Kadijevic
Chaotic Christian
 
T. Kadijevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Church of the Warrior Christ
Posts: 4,387
T. Kadijevic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
"Walk the plank white man!"
Frighteningly realistic!

Very good though!:cheers:
__________________
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44
 
Old October 4th, 2005 #53
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
So, you applaud the faggot pornography contained in posts # 1 and 7 above, huh ?? You are therefore, by your own admission, in favor of allowing regular postings of faggot pornography anywhere on this forum. Which by the way, is a violation of forum rules established by Alex Linder.

Since "John88" posted said faggot pornography, she/he/it clearly should be punishment with banishment or confinement.

Rules must be enforced or else they have no meaning.

Seriously, do you really want VNN flooded with faggots spreading faggot pornography ?? That's exactly what'll happen if it's allowed. Shame on ya.

Think about it, then "rephrase" your above posting.
Check and mate Mr. Rounder.
I did not know it was a violation of forum rules. I trust this is true.
I am sorry that I posted #1 and #7 without going through proper line of command. That was brass of me. I assumed it was okay with Mr. Linder since #7 was posted on VNN front web page. I pmed him and recieved permission to post my extreme shock form of cartooning.

I am sorry it became a flame against you Mr. Rounder. I was riding around on my high horse not thinking too much. Amazing what a cursing little spark can do.
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Old October 4th, 2005 #54
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Feminism: bringing out the ‘beast’ in our women.

Warning doesn’t show white women in a good light.
Warning, nude white woman

(next toon post #63)
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Old October 7th, 2005 #55
White Will
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,603
Default The rectum is an exit, not an entrance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janewhite88
Feminism: bringing out the ‘beast’ in our women.

Warning doesn’t show white women in a good light.
Warning, nude white woman
I just noticed this thread and your cartoons for the first time, Jane. I like them all and your graphic shock style, no matter that bad Whites are shown in a bad light. I'm surprised to see such strong images spring from the mind of a woman, but then I'm also surprised to see Rounder's strong reaction to them. It just goes to show there's no accounting for taste. I also saw where both you and Rounder voted for me as the "smartest VNN poster" -- that's funny to me -- go figure!?!?

Queers are nasty! Media have portrayed them as sensitive, harmless flower arrangers, dress designers and hair stylists who simple live an alternate lifestyle, but never mention "the act": the fact that poofters take all their clothes off, climb into bed together, and fuck each other in the ass and suck each other's penises, god only knows in what order. Most genteel gentiles do not want to face that ugly fact or have it shoved in their faces. Tough! They forget that AIDS sprang from the mostly White queer community and was first called Gay-Related Immune Defficiency Syndrome (GRIDS) before the queer lobby pushed for the more PC AIDS label.

The fact that you show white men performing abominable acts on each other such as "fisting" doesn't bother me as it does Rounder. It's a fact of life that this sort of decadent behavior goes on between and among "consenting" white queers just as miscegenation is a fact of life in present day America. If you were to brush a half-tone shade over your white queer cartoon characters it would lose its effectiveness in a White racist context. As Alex might say, "White men sucking and fucking one another is the symptom -- Jews are the cause." Jews lead the queer rights movement and Jew media have desensitized White America to accept homos. FACT! There's no place for such sick behavior in a healthy White society that holds up the traditional faimily as the ideal model. Ridicule and rebuke it in the strongest, most shocking ways, as you are doing similarly with feminism, race-mixing and abortion of White babies.

Dr. Pierce had it right by simply requiring that all members in his organization be heterosexual. He pointed out that white queers always allign with feminists and with Jews and all the other non-Whites in the anti-White coalition because they know that we want nothing to do with their degenerate "alternative" lifestyle, that as we grow stronger and the power to punish accrues to us we would put the skids on thier "alternative" lifestyle by bringing back the pink triangle and calling poofters "race traitors," just as Mr. Hitler did.
 
Old October 7th, 2005 #56
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Yes the cartoons show disgusting behavior. No I would not call them pornography because they are clearly intended to satirize the sickening, disgusting behavior of sodomites. They should be accompanied by warnings and they were. I dont see a rule violation.

These are hard-hitting cartoons that expose the sickening sexual perversion that is now being taught as "normal" or an "acceptable lifestyle" in many public schools. We need to fight that wickedness with as much force as we can muster and if that means using Streicheresque cartoons, if it will help then I am for it.

I also appreciate Rounder's point of view that there mere presence of them will turn many people off. I would NOT recommend those for TAA as TAA is being delivered to large numbers of households which may have children who could be scandalized by this sort of thing. However VNNforum is a much more inaccessible medium aimed at an adult audience not children, so I think that we can discuss them here.

I see you people who want to jump Rounder at every turn. Quite un-necessary as Jane defended her work and choice to share it herself quite adequately. I empathize with Rounder's reaction, and yet I concur with White Will's response as well. Strong foes call for strong critique.

Rounder's got the fire in the belly that we need to win. That fire gives him a strong reaction to things he thinks are wrong. Give me more men with the fire in the belly, the eye of the tiger anyday. We need more such men with starch in their sails as he.
 
Old October 7th, 2005 #57
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axehandle
Jane, don't mind flounder, he has a hard time with advanced concepts such as sarcasm and satire. .......
I've gone back through your posts and I've noticed that you're in the middle of every flame war of late. Take a week off and when you come back lay off the flaming. I'd have banned you for good with all the trolls we have in here of late, except I noted that you've been with us a long time and started many good threads. See if you can make it back to good discussions and lay off the rest of it.
 
Old October 8th, 2005 #58
Paul623
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 18
Paul623
Default Miller is wrong

I’ve always admired Mr Miller, particularly his essay “The Cowardly White People” but this was a vicious attack on an excellent cartoonist white woman. The cartoons were disgusting and powerful, that’s why they work.
 
Old October 8th, 2005 #59
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,683
Rounder
Default

Thanks Will and A.E., for yaw'lls perspective on the question of whether or not graphic faggot images should be allowed on VNNF. Yes they have "shock value". And the lemmings who support gay rights sure as hell need to be shocked into realizing just what vile filth they support by having their noses rubbed into it.

For an example, I got a phone call from a soccermom awhile back, bitching at me about the Truth at Last newspaper she'd received in her driveway. Said she had a very nice gay guy living next door and was mad as hell about anti-gay articles in the TAL. And so I described in detail what fags do, and said that by supporting them, she was just as sick as they are. Blah, blah, blah. Anyhow, she paused quite a bit thinking over what I'd said which forced her to actually visualize fag sex, and we ended the lengthy conversation on a very friendly note. She has a teenage son too btw, and now views that "nice gay guy" in a different light.

Jane88's cartoons at posts 1 and 7 do not contain strong anti-faggot words though, if you ask me. Not effective enough. I'd apply something like, "Hey soccermom, why do you support this filth." Or "Faggots want your teenage sons." Or "Those who support gay rights support this."

Another thing too is that by allowing faggot cartoons on VNNF, the faggots will flock here and post faggot porn, accompanied by mildly anti-homo rhetoric, cleverly designed to promote faggotry, not condemn it. Which in my opinion, is what Jane88 is up to. She's trying to set a precedent.

Time will tell if I'm right. So mark my words.
__________________
To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize Voltaire




 
Old October 8th, 2005 #60
janewhite88
aka nazibunny
 
janewhite88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in her big dog house
Posts: 598
janewhite88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Thanks Will and A.E., for yaw'lls perspective on the question of whether or not graphic faggot images should be allowed on VNNF. Yes they have "shock value". And the lemmings who support gay rights sure as hell need to be shocked into realizing just what vile filth they support by having their noses rubbed into it.

For an example, I got a phone call from a soccermom awhile back, bitching at me about the Truth at Last newspaper she'd received in her driveway. Said she had a very nice gay guy living next door and was mad as hell about anti-gay articles in the TAL. And so I described in detail what fags do, and said that by supporting them, she was just as sick as they are. Blah, blah, blah. Anyhow, she paused quite a bit thinking over what I'd said which forced her to actually visualize fag sex, and we ended the lengthy conversation on a very friendly note. She has a teenage son too btw, and now views that "nice gay guy" in a different light.

Jane88's cartoons at posts 1 and 7 do not contain strong anti-faggot words though, if you ask me. Not effective enough. I'd apply something like, "Hey soccermom, why do you support this filth." Or "Faggots want your teenage sons." Or "Those who support gay rights support this."

Another thing too is that by allowing faggot cartoons on VNNF, the faggots will flock here and post faggot porn, accompanied by mildly anti-homo rhetoric, cleverly designed to promote faggotry, not condemn it. Which in my opinion, is what Jane88 is up to. She's trying to set a precedent.

Time will tell if I'm right. So mark my words.

Maybe you could trust me enough to tell me which ones you do like Mr. Rounder,
while I consider your thoughts on 1 and 7? No way do I want to be on the bad side of you, sir.

At least you addressed me as Jane this time, thanks.
__________________
Form follows function --Louis Sullivan

a jane white portfolio
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.
Page generated in 0.11556 seconds.

VNN on Twitter