Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Opposition > Opposing Views
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 12th, 2005 #1
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Question Attention niggers: Why do you stink?

What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #2
Chain
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

This topic was covered in "exquisite" (LMAO) detail by VNN essayist Thomas A. in early 2005.
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...5Olfactory.htm

If you're ever short of something thoughtful to read-- go directly to VNN's essay pages:
2005 essays-
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...ticles2005.htm
2000-2004 essays-
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/articles.htm

Quote:
Why Niggers Smell Like Shit, and How to Cure That

by Thomas A.



14 February 2005

Or, how to liberate White Man from nigger olfactory oppression. The biological facts presented below are accurate. The Jonathan Swift "Modest Proposal" part is, of course, frivolous -- a farce.

After the central, dominant "jew problem," NIGGER SHIT-STINK is the next most serious affliction facing Americans today.

WHAT THE IDEAL MULTI-RACIAL STATE NEEDS IS A NIGGER THAT DON'T STINK.

To everyone with uncauterized nasal passages, the analysis below of this pervasive Amerikwan problem will be thorough and compelling. Its conclusions incontrovertible.

If you reside in Amerikwa, especially in big-city Amerikwa, you've surely had occasion to ask yourself this question a thousand times over.

WHY DO NIGGERS SMELL LIKE SHIT?

Why won't nigger shit-stink wash off?

Or, to ask the question theologically: Why would a just God make the nigger smell like a pile of shit?

The religious answer is obvious:

God wants blind people to hate niggers too.

There's also the thoroughly researched and well-known SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION for why niggers stink.

"Sweat like a nigger." "Stink like a nigger."

SCIENTIFIC BIOLOGICAL FACT: NIGGERS ARE BORN TO STINK. COMPARED TO OTHER RACES, NIGGERS GOT HUGELY OVERSIZED AND HIGHLY OVERACTIVE STINK GLANDS.

Niggers are born with "BROMHIDROSIS SYNDROME" [NIGGER SHIT-STINK] -- write down that highly descriptive scientific term and remember it -- the literal translation being "stinking sweat."
CONTINUED AT LINK:
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...5Olfactory.htm
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #3
Lion_Of_Judah
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
What is that musky, fecal aroma that follows you around? I have watched you liberally douse yourselves with strange nigger-specific "hygiene" products. Are these the source of your awful reek, or merely a pointless attemp to cover it up? Your females smell the worst. I can only imagine the festering, decaying monkey-spunk that surely fills the nether regions of your unbelievably promiscuous women. I feel terribly sorry for the few human players left in the NBA. The stench of a locker room full of sweaty niggers is surely enough to turn enough the most resilient stomach.
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.

ngrh8r, look yourself in the mirror, what is it you (fear) the most about niggers?

PS. As the now self appointed attorney for niggers, I would advise no niggers comment and/or post on this thread. It leads nowhere!
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #4
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Senior Member
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: zionist-occupied America
Posts: 5,230
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default "Pussy" would be a more accurate term...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah
Now you're talking about "stinking niggers." This is no different than I (the Lion), telling people how much I hate bacteria.
Bwaaahahahaha! Nigga, pleeze!! "I (the lion)..." LOL!

This boy's got an ego the size of Rhode Island.

(Protege of yours, guy?)

HO :box:AX

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; September 12th, 2005 at 01:37 PM.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #5
blizzard
The No Bullshit Zone
 
blizzard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 293
blizzard
Default

It's easy to explain why negroes smell so bad.

1) They have larger sweat glands than white people. They sweat more often. Sweat stinks.

2) Melanin also smells bad and since negroes have far more of it then white people, that would also make them smell bad.

3) Lack of bathing habits among the subhuman negroid race.

4) The oily substance on their hair. That also has an offensive odor to white people. If you ever had to check out the hair of the negroid, your hands will be greasy.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #6
PastorTroy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard
It's easy to explain why negroes smell so bad.

1) They have larger sweat glands than white people. They sweat more often. Sweat stinks.
Sweat in itself is odorless. It is bacteria on the skin and hair that metabolize the proteins and fatty acids to produce "stink". This maybe unrelated but I just had to correct you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard
2) Melanin also smells bad and since negroes have far more of it then white people, that would also make them smell bad.
Do you have evidence of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard
3) Lack of bathing habits among the subhuman negroid race.
This is so stupid it deserves a big laugh........ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another example of VNNer stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard
4) The oily substance on their hair. That also has an offensive odor to white people. If you ever had to check out the hair of the negroid, your hands will be greasy.
You have a point there. Some chemicals used to produce hair products do have strong odor. However this does not prove that blacks stink just the chemicals.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby
 
odin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,876
odin
Default

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard
3) Lack of bathing habits among the subhuman negroid race.


Response by pastorgroid
This is so stupid it deserves a big laugh........ BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Another example of VNNer stupidity.
Now come on pastor...even you have to admit that niggers, free to choose, will choose not to bathe. Just because you are able to occasionally hose down your silverback, doesn't mean all niggers are washed.
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #8
Abzug Hoffman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 3,483
Abzug Hoffman
Default

This messageboard is just a joke, right?
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #9
Lion_Of_Judah
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Bwaaahahahaha! Nigga, pleeze!! "I (the lion)..." LOL!
Correct! That IS what I (the lion), wrote.

HoaxThis, are you a nigger? :box:
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #10
Lion_Of_Judah
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Now come on pastor...even you have to admit that niggers, free to choose, will choose not to bathe. Just because you are able to occasionally hose down your silverback, doesn't mean all niggers are washed.
Don't get baited Pastor!

But if you persist. I would have to advise you to ask only logical or pointed questions that reveal the true intentions of this thread.

Such as:

Odin, what would you do with a dog that hasn't "bathe?"
 
Old September 12th, 2005 #11
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby
 
odin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 4,876
odin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_Of_Judah
Don't get baited Pastor!

But if you persist. I would have to advise you to ask only logical or pointed questions that reveal the true intentions of this thread.

Such as:

Odin, what would you do with a dog that hasn't "bathe?"
That's your idea of a logical and pointed question? However, I do appreciate the pun you've attempted using the good pastor's name ("pastorbaited"). But you do need to remember that pastor groid is married to a silverback ugandan ape, not a dog. Try and keep up, jew.
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #12
Lion_Of_Judah
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
That's your idea of a logical and pointed question? However, I do appreciate the pun you've attempted using the good pastor's name ("pastorbaited"). But you do need to remember that pastor groid is married to a silverback ugandan ape, not a dog. Try and keep up, jew.
I (the lion), will try! As soon as you answer the question.
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #13
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Default

So, Pastor Troy, are you telling me that it's bacteria that makes you stink? Must be an African bacterium, since I smell better after a day of work AND a trip to the gym than the average niggers smells after his monthly bath.
BTW, Lying Jude is clearly schizophrenic. His rambling, incoherent speech and strange word association make it clear that he's not playing with a full deck. It's either schizophrenia, or just good old Down's Syndrome.
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #14
MarlonPipen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r
So, Pastor Troy, are you telling me that it's bacteria that makes you stink? Must be an African bacterium, since I smell better after a day of work AND a trip to the gym than the average niggers smells after his monthly bath.
BTW, Lying Jude is clearly schizophrenic. His rambling, incoherent speech and strange word association make it clear that he's not playing with a full deck. It's either schizophrenia, or just good old Down's Syndrome.
Maybe its your brain defect that makes you think we stink
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #15
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Senior Member
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: zionist-occupied America
Posts: 5,230
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default Speakin' of reekin'...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlonPipen
Maybe its your brain defect that makes you think we stink
Asshole: I hear tell the reason you shitskins sit in the middle when you're driving is because you think the smell's coming from outside. That true?
__________________
By doubt we come to inquiry; by inquiry we come to truth.
- Peter Abelard

inconvenienthistory.com
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #16
MarlonPipen
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Asshole: I hear tell the reason you shitskins sit in the middle when you're driving is because you think the smell's coming from outside. That true?
Geez..

Your probably dimmer then you look.

Am I correct?
 
Old September 13th, 2005 #17
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Senior Member
 
Matthaus Hetzenauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: zionist-occupied America
Posts: 5,230
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlonPipen
Geez..

Your probably dimmer then you look.

Am I correct?
(BMF's insecurity blanket).

(BMF: "What am da fuck dis honkie-ass cracka talk'n 'bout?!?)
__________________
By doubt we come to inquiry; by inquiry we come to truth.
- Peter Abelard

inconvenienthistory.com
 
Old September 14th, 2005 #18
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke
 
Frank Toliver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,040
Frank Toliver
Default

Regardless of their body odor, the breath of black people smells like a garbage can in 105 degree weather. Stinks like a rotting corpse.
 
Old September 14th, 2005 #19
T. Kadijevic
Chaotic Christian
 
T. Kadijevic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Church of the Warrior Christ
Posts: 4,387
T. Kadijevic
Default

This may explain the corelation of niggers and their fondness for rape.

Are White women that date niggers olfactory sense challenged?
__________________
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44
 
Old September 14th, 2005 #20
ngrh8r
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
This may explain the corelation of niggers and their fondness for rape.

Are White women that date niggers olfactory sense challenged?

They are challenged on many levels, including, but not limited to:
intellectual
moral
visual
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.
Page generated in 0.10976 seconds.

VNN on Twitter