Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old September 27th, 2005 #21
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Amalekite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
With that said he does make some good westerns. HIs sidekick in The good, the bad and the Ugly (his worst western) was Jew Eli Wallach.
No, no, no, Hang 'Em High was his worst Western! It doesn't get much more Jewish than Hang 'Em High. The Jew producers/writers just filled that one full of sappy, sanctimonious egalitarian crap. I nearly yawned through the whole thing. The Good, The Bad, & the Ugly, I don't mind at all. I love the soundtrack! You're not going to tell me Ennio Morricone is a Jew too, now are you?

Anyways, good luck finding movies that are 100% Jew free. If you can find one that wasn't written, or directed, or produced by kikes, and that manages to steer clear of the usual Jewish propaganda, you're already off to a good start.

Old September 27th, 2005 #22
Fritz Kuhn

Fritz Kuhn

Quote:
With that said he does make some good westerns. HIs sidekick in The good, the bad and the Ugly (his worst western) was Jew Eli Wallach.
Wallach's Tuco was the most realistic Mexican ever seen in the movies - sleazy, vile, stinking, greedy, murderous, ignorant, back-stabbing and, as the title states, ugly as sin. He should have received the academy award.

Old September 27th, 2005 #23
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

"jew" Bronson's parents are buried under Christian headstones.

Old September 27th, 2005 #24
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz Kuhn
Wallach's Tuco was the most realistic Mexican ever seen in the movies - sleazy, vile, stinking, greedy, murderous, ignorant, back-stabbing and, as the title states, ugly as sin. He should have received the academy award.
Yep, the Good, Bad, and the Ugly was one of the best Westerns ever. Great soundtrack too.

Old September 27th, 2005 #25
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

As Jewish as Madonna. He is into the Kabbalah. So it is about the same thing.
He also does a lot of Jewish music. But I don't think he is a genetic Jew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
You're not going to tell me Ennio Morricone is a Jew too, now are you?

Old September 28th, 2005 #26
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Amalekite
Default Ennio Morricone

Quote:
As Jewish as Madonna. He is into the Kabbalah. So it is about the same thing.
He also does a lot of Jewish music. But I don't think he is a genetic Jew.
So he's basically a gentile who converted to Judaism to be trendy?

Old September 28th, 2005 #27
Matthaus Hetzenauer
lege feliciter!

Matthaus Hetzenauer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Yep, the Good, Bad, and the Ugly was one of the best Westerns ever. Great soundtrack too.
And Eastwood's best Western was "The Outlaw Josey Wales."

Old September 28th, 2005 #28
antiZOG

antiZOG

..Back to Bronson, or rather, Buchinsky...I think that it's likely that he was not really a jew, but ran with the the jews, and made himself a useful tool of their propaganda This helped propel his Hollywood career, as is the case with countless other useful goys..
One of the many pro-jew roles was his part in "Raid on Entebbe", where he plays an Israeli officer involved in the raid.
Buchinsky, like many actors of his generation, was in the military during WW2, and served as an aerial gunner in the Army Air Corps, forerunner of the USAF.
After the war, he got involved in acting, and eventually ended up playing mostly roles as Indians in westerns...at some point he changed his name to Bronson.

Old September 28th, 2005 #29
Gott

Gott

I also think that The Good Bad and Ugly is a very good western, or anti-western. It's probably Leone's best movie. But it is insanely self-indulgent as in way too long. After awhile all that baroque excess gets to be too much and things drag more and more. For instance, not only is the giganic civil war battle sequence tacky as in preachy and obvious, it also totally derails the main story so that we will, hopefully, shed a few cheap tears and also be impressed by Leone's ability to shift dramatic gears (except he can't). Maybe it works better in Italian without the dubbing, as the Union commander gets a Saturday Morning kid's cartoon voice and much alarmingly banal dubbed dialogue.
Underneath that supposedly cynical and tough exterior, Leone is mostly the same ol'bullshit sentimentality and Hollywood (on the Tiber or in Spain in this case) leftism.
But Wallach is really a blast. It's a very funny performance.

Old September 28th, 2005 #30
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

yes I have fallen asleep watching that movie twice.

My favorite is "High Plains Drifter."

Quote:
Eastwood directs his first Western, and it's a knockout. The story begins as a mysterious stranger (Eastwood) materializes out of the desert heat. He rides into the small town of Lago, where his presence is considered a threat by the mean but cowardly populace. Desperate to seek help against three recently released prisoners, the town's leaders cautiously approach Eastwood and plead with him to save their town from the criminals. Eastwood agrees to help them, while turning the town upside down in the process. An eerie, supernatural western, that takes the avenging man-with-no-name character created by Eastwood and Leone to its most logical extreme
I think that White activists can strongly sympathize with that kind of character, which, not coincidentally, has a strong relationship on the emotional level to the "ronin" of "Seven Samurai"

Old September 28th, 2005 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

You know what I dont like about westerns? This lone hero shit. In the classic world, heroes were strongly tied to their communities. I'm thinking of Odysseus here. Not isolated wanderers, psychologically damaged and all that crap.

Old September 28th, 2005 #32
October Sun Films

October Sun Films

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
I also think that The Good Bad and Ugly is a very good western, or anti-western. It's probably Leone's best movie. But it is insanely self-indulgent as in way too long. After awhile all that baroque excess gets to be too much and things drag more and more. For instance, not only is the giganic civil war battle sequence tacky as in preachy and obvious, it also totally derails the main story so that we will, hopefully, shed a few cheap tears and also be impressed by Leone's ability to shift dramatic gears (except he can't). Maybe it works better in Italian without the dubbing, as the Union commander gets a Saturday Morning kid's cartoon voice and much alarmingly banal dubbed dialogue.
Underneath that supposedly cynical and tough exterior, Leone is mostly the same ol'bullshit sentimentality and Hollywood (on the Tiber or in Spain in this case) leftism.
But Wallach is really a blast. It's a very funny performance.
The Good The Bad The Ugly is definitely my favorite western. My favorite performance in it would have to be Lee Van Cleef. Wallach is pretty funny, though.

Old September 28th, 2005 #33
Gott

Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
You know what I dont like about westerns? This lone hero shit. In the classic world, heroes were strongly tied to their communities. I'm thinking of Odysseus here. Not isolated wanderers, psychologically damaged and all that crap.
Ever see John Wayne's first movie, The Big Trail? If not, check it out. It is archaic but almost intentionally - sort of like an old woodcut. It is very early sound and kind of stiff and awkward verbally. But, it is also truly gigantic, and epic, and reflects really admirable Aryan values. Wayne's character has to do what a man has to do and that is seek justice and punish evil doing. They killed his kin and he has to kill them in return. But after doing his duty, the movie ends with every indication that Wayne's character is about to begin procreating

Raoul Walsh made the film for William Fox (a genuinely good jew) and in it Wayne (right out of USC) gets to say lines like: 'When you stop fighting, you die' and other similar and totally true sentiments. It is almost all shot on location and the situations are really staggering like...how does a wagon train lower its wagons down a sheer cliff that is 300 feet high? Or, how does a wagon train ford a big, wild river. All real, all shot on actual locations with thousands of extras and what looks like hundreds of wagons. Blizzard stuff too and it ends in the giant redwoods in CA.

All pre-1950 or so westerns are now unfashionable - the ones made before the 'anti western' or the 'adult western' or the 'psychological western' - euphemisms for jew rot and decay. Leone, and Eastwood are both commie scumbags and traitors to traditional Western values. Eastwood may look like a good guy but he is a nigger-loving piece of shit and always has been (pardon my fucking French) The Big Trail upholds just the values that Leone and Eastwood mock and denigrate. Hawks' westerns and Ford westerns mostly reflect good values too (my favorite western is probably Fort Apache). The Western was the only truely American film genre, but the jews have twisted that so that film noir is now sold as what is really American.

Old September 28th, 2005 #34
Sean Martin

Sean Martin

The good had one redeemable quality and it was from the Jew. His quote “if you are going to shoot, shoot don’t talk”, was true and priceless. I think Lee Van Cleef is a great actor, I know he played a singing Injun in Captain Apache but other than that I liked his roles. I haven’t seen “High Plains Drifter”, but I really liked Pale Rider. If nothing else Eastwood’s had some of the coolest movie titles of all times.

About Bronson and actors like him. There is nothing wrong with watching a good white friendly movie made by an anti-white but don’t try to make out like he is a white hero because he made a movie that didn’t make a person vomit.

Many people made Brad Pitt out to be a hero because of “fight Club” but he is as anti-white as they come. He thinks America should cure hunger in Africa and he and his woman adopted a black and Mongoloid baby so he couldn’t pass his Aryan genes. If they are white trash we shouldn’t try to make them out to be anything else.

Old September 29th, 2005 #35
Gott

Gott

Personally, I don't think there have been any genuinely white friendly movies for many decades. Sometimes they might appear to be, but usually the agenda under the surface is subversive and twisted. And because of this, when I watch new movies, the more mindless they are, the better for me. No agenda is better, for me, than the agenda these things always have. Movie making was one of the jew's first targets and one of the first things they stole (right after the theater and journalism/the print media)and the anti white shit started a long long time ago.

I used to argue with Il Ragno about this until we both gave up - his view being that jews then (who ran things) were 'nice' and really wanted to assimilate and only in modern times did the jews (who run things) turn to diversity to cause divisiveness in order to murder our glorious culture and then kill our race too. My view is that those jews and these jews (with the semi-exceptions of William Fox and Carl Laemmle - both of whom were offed by the more aggressive anti-white agenda jews) had exactly the same destroy the white race agenda. Those earlier movies only seem, superficially, ok because the American public had not yet been brought to the current level of sadistic, slack jawed moral, spiritual, emotional and intellectual depravity (just look at the pictures of that England bitch - could their be a more vacant, stupid, bovine, sadistic fat-pig face?).

The farther back you go, the more Hollywood jews had to be subtle in expressing their contempt and hatred. Today, as their international conspiracy has worked and the American public is something that would make the rabble of the late Roman Empire look noble by comparison, they can afford to take the gloves off and say what they really mean.

If a total retard (if it talks like one, looks like one and acts like one...) like Brad Pitt is anybody's idea of a 'hero' the world is indeed as fucked up as.... it seems to be. I don't think an actor can take stupidity to a higher level that Pitt does in everything I've ever been unfortunate enough to see him in. That he and his actress/celebrity/cokehead/whore ‘wife’ are adopting a mongoloid actually makes a lot of sense to me. The father and child will have something in common.

If actors (and other assorted 'celebrities' who might recall that they are famous for their 15 minutes not because of what is inside their heads) kept that dumb ass mouths shut when they were not in front of the cameras, everything would be jake as we can all select to not go to their movies (I selected to not go to any movies in the theaters a long time ago).

But now, in the final death rattle of this nightmare called America, where there is no longer any differentiation whatsoever between fantasy and reality, actors suddenly and frequently inject themselves into social and political areas for which they are even more unqualified that they usually are relative to acting. And the moron millions find this thrilling, of course.

They say that the last Roman Emperor Romulus Augustus (Augustelus in mockery) was so physically beautiful that when Theodoric overthrew him that, very unusually, instead of killing the kid, he gave him a big pension and a fabulous estate overlooking the bay on Naples.

Pretty soon, if this shithole lasts long enough, we too will have a movie star sock puppet emperor/president. As it is, the politicocriminals all have more training in how to hold and move their hands, how to look, articulate, cock their heads, walk, etc., etc., than they do in the business of governance.

Most movie stars used to be Irish, so watching old movies is generally not a problem. Old movies don’t have the ‘adultantipsychological’ kike bullshit either. They have heroes who are not as crazy as the villain, they have ideals, fortitude, self control, etc. In those days, jews were fairly infrequent in front of the camera except for character actor/stars like Paul Muni and Edward G. Robinson. For the eye candy, in the 1930s, only Sylvia Sydney comes to mind as a jewess (Bebe Daniels was maybe a jew too), and then Paulette Goddard in the 40s. I’m sure there were plenty more, but for the most part the stars were Aryan then. Only with the 50s when the total breakdown of everything really accelerated, did the jews make big inroads into the star system – Paul Newman and the rest of that bored, cynical, jaded and oh so cool crowd.

It’s tough with the desire issue as Goddard is so very lovely, but knowing Jewesses in real life it is easy to connect the dots and see the calculation and lack of spontaneity and sincerity underneath those fabulous looks of hers (still, I have not heard anything about her being a bad person except that she was crazy for money and expensive jewels). jew guys are so repulsive it’s quite easy to tune them out. Newman always pissed me off even before I knew that jewish meant anything other than a religion (remember those naïve days?).

But, Wallach is almost always very entertaining and impressive to watch – as an excitable and horny Italian in Baby Doll, as a psycho killing machine in The Line Up…and most of all in the Leone movie.

Mostly, movie stars used to be movie stars and not stupid, pretentious, and hypocritical wind bags like they are today. They are also, for the most part, extremely not good looking today (Julia Roberts has a mouth so enormously big for her face it looks like somebody slashed it double width with a knife), which doesn’t make a lot of sense to me as what we mostly go to movie stars for are personality and looks.

Eastwood was a beautiful kid and that is the only reason he became a movie star (along with some big time luck)…so what leads him to assume that his love of nigger music and distain for ‘red necks’ is or should be of any fucking interest to anyone at all?

The world makes Alice in Wonderland look like a piece of realistic fiction.

Old September 29th, 2005 #36
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gott
Ever see John Wayne's first movie, The Big Trail? If not, check it out. It is archaic but almost intentionally - sort of like an old woodcut. It is very early sound and kind of stiff and awkward verbally. But, it is also truly gigantic, and epic, and reflects really admirable Aryan values. Wayne's character has to do what a man has to do and that is seek justice and punish evil doing. They killed his kin and he has to kill them in return. But after doing his duty, the movie ends with every indication that Wayne's character is about to begin procreating
........All pre-1950 or so westerns are now unfashionable - the ones made before the 'anti western' or the 'adult western' or the 'psychological western' - euphemisms for jew rot and decay. Leone, and Eastwood are both commie scumbags and traitors to traditional Western values. Eastwood may look like a good guy but he is a nigger-loving piece of shit and always has been (pardon my fucking French) The Big Trail upholds just the values that Leone and Eastwood mock and denigrate. Hawks' westerns and Ford westerns mostly reflect good values too (my favorite western is probably Fort Apache). The Western was the only truely American film genre, but the jews have twisted that so that film noir is now sold as what is really American.
No, but I will check it out. In your last paragraph you put words to my feeling, thanks. One gets tired of all the cynical lone hero/antihero bullshit. I think that's why I liked High Plains Drifter. The hero is mythic, vengeful, almost ghostlike. Not a real person, so there is no disaffected, atomistic, wanderer bullshit.

Reminds me one more thing. Here's a movie I like: Moby Dick. With Gregory Peck. I read the book too-- Ok I skipped a few chapters in the middle about cetacea. lol. But the "monomaniacal" Ahab is just presented by Melville, and in the movie too-- just shown, depicted. You gain a respect for his POWERS OF CONCENTRATION. For his DEDICATION. You also appreciate the danger of it to the individual and those who follow him-- as the Greeks say, pan metron ariston-- in all things moderation. But, with Ahab there is no moderation. Yet and while it destroys him, that is also the infectious power he passes in the grog... that he gives to the harpooners and lancers when he grabs their lances and harpoons in his one hand... when he says "BANISH YE NOW ALL FEAR!" Ishmael respects Ahab, even in the end. There is no cynicism there, there is no whiny crap, there is just a powerful character study into the soul of a great man, an unflinching staring into the abyss.

Old September 29th, 2005 #37
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes
Default yes actors are cast for beauty and personality not character

Well Gott you said it yourself about Pitt. He is a star because he is incredibly handsome. Dont you find "A River Runs through it" to be somewhat suggestive of the course his life took, ie, dumping the beautiful girl, and shacking up with the strange, almost Polynesian looking Jolie and her non-White spawn? Like the character he played who got caught up in the South Seas?

But he is indeed an incredible Aryan specimen isnt he? Let's be frank about this. He was a great pick for Achilles in Troy even if the movie fell flat on the whole. Who else would you have cast for Achilles? If you disagree spell it out for us because I am really enjoying reading your comments here.

Old September 29th, 2005 #38
N.B. Forrest

N.B. Forrest

I agree with Gott's astute observations about The Good, the Bad & the Ugly: it goes on too long; the Civil War scenes are shit, etc. I also think Wallach was fantastic as the shifty-eyed cucaracha Tuco; that scene where he tries to get Blondie to spill the beans about the gold by telling him he's going to die is hilarious. That is one talented jewboy, just like another great character actor, Edward G. Robinson.

As long as TGTBTU is, I find Leone's Once Upon a Time in the West absolutely interminable: Bronson is good as the harmonica-playing "hero", though - and that old pink Henry Fonda, with his blank blue eyes, was excellent as the villain. I never really liked him in anything else (except in the great Fort Apache); with that "What's that smell?" expression he habitually wore, he always seemed to me to have a smugness about him.

Old September 29th, 2005 #39
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Charles Bronson plays a successful architect Paul Kersey in New York City, is liberal and cares for the "underprivileged”. One day his wife and daughter are brutally attacked by three thugs of questionable ethnicity (Jeff Goldblum plays one of the thugs in an early career role). Kersey’s wife dies and his daughter is traumatized to a near vegetable state.
If I recall correctly he starts off small, putting a couple rolls of quarters in a sock. He pukes up after his first act of vigilantism. Gradually his nerves become more steeled as he ramps up his activity. This movie was designed for reality-based conservatives trying to explain to ivory tower liberals the truth of the underclass and the jungle. Basically a good movie.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old September 29th, 2005 #40
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite
For what it's worth, Ed Field's newspaper The Truth At Last has Bronson on its list of Jewish actors. Field's research is usually accurate.

Me, I'd rather watch Dirty Harry blow some niggers away. Clint Eastwood is a white man for sure.
Yes, it's on there. And I believe that I recall - though I cannot find the source - Dr. Pierce making the same claim. But surely this is a simple mistake. There is no way that a PA coal miner named Charles is a Jew.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Thread