Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > Books
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 22nd, 2005 #1
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default Download: Civil War II, The Coming Breakup of America by Thomas W. Chittum

http://www.geocities.com/anakonda_fi/

:cheers:


NOTE:

We do not know if this PDF edition has been authorized by the author or not. This book however is out of print, but is still a very critical work to educate White people.

If you can, I would suggest a donation to the author, Thomas Chittum.

His website is here: www.firebaseskull.com

Tom Chittum
P.O. Box 83961
Gaithersburg MD. 20883
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; October 25th, 2005 at 04:57 PM. Reason: added note
 
Old October 24th, 2005 #2
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com
 
Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New England
Posts: 1,474
Mike
Default

Before the VNN spintro, there was the Thomas Chittum CW2 webpage. Well, for those of us who remember.

I hate to have to ask this, but does Mr. Chittum know his copyrighted material is now in the public domain? I see no claim to permission to reproduce this original work on the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Roy MacGregor
Pass around to all the lemmings...

http://www.geocities.com/anakonda_fi/

:cheers:
__________________

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.
 
Old October 24th, 2005 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 3,886
Mike in Denver
Default

Chittum has a web site, but it has not been updated for a couple of months.

The web site: http://www.firebaseskull.com/

There you will find this explanation:

"Notice: Effective immediately August 21, 2005; I am no longer able to maintain this website due to a family health emergency, and a totally buggy computer-Even my e-mail is out of order. I will probably resume updates only after several month at the soonest. I will continue to fill snail mail orders for Sgt. Skull's field manual for the practical warrior, and for Sgt. Skull's big list of NWO Heroes
Thanks for visiting and good luck.

Tom Chittum "

He states that he has one copy of "Civil War II" left. It is signed and he will sell it for $100.

If you go to Amazon.com you can find the book from "other sellers" ranging from $39.79 up.

I bought my copy many years ago from some fellow in Arizona. I can't give any advice on the ethics of downloading it.

Enkidu
 
Old October 25th, 2005 #4
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 3,886
Mike in Denver
Default

Thanks to another post by Rob Roy I learned how to do this today:

Go to your search engine.

Type in "find in a library" "Civil War II"

You will be taken to a page listing the book title, publisher, IBSN...

Type in your state in the "Enter Location Information" box.

The page will list every library in your state that carries the book.

Go check it out and read it.

[Or maybe not, for instance, Colorado has one copy, your state may not have it.]

Enkidu

Or you could just download the book. I would if I didn't already have a copy.
 
Old October 25th, 2005 #5
White Will
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 1,603
Angry How soon we forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkidu
Chittum has a web site, but it has not been updated for a couple of months.

The web site: http://www.firebaseskull.com/

There you will find this explanation:

"Notice: Effective immediately August 21, 2005; I am no longer able to maintain this website due to a family health emergency, and a totally buggy computer-Even my e-mail is out of order. I will probably resume updates only after several month at the soonest. I will continue to fill snail mail orders for Sgt. Skull's field manual for the practical warrior, and for Sgt. Skull's big list of NWO Heroes
Thanks for visiting and good luck.

Tom Chittum "

He states that he has one copy of "Civil War II" left. It is signed and he will sell it for $100.

If you go to Amazon.com you can find the book from "other sellers" ranging from $39.79 up.

I bought my copy many years ago from some fellow in Arizona. I can't give any advice on the ethics of downloading it.

Enkidu
Gawd, you people are cheap!!!

I know Tom well. He and I have spent a lot of time together in each other's homes. When he says he's having personal health and financial problems he's not exaggerating. He also says this on his Web site:
---
Fire Sale: 12 of Sgt. Skulls favorite books, mostly about war, Price, $120.00 I'll pay the shipping.
Pay by check to : Tom Chittum
P.O. Box 83961
Gaithersburg, MD. 20883

If I get more than one check, the first one gets the books and the others get their checks returned.
---
That's desperation, folks! Yet all some of you seem to care about is ripping off his work, getting something for nothing.

Thanks for the this update on Tom's situation, Enkidu. I hadn't heard from Tom since before he posted this appeal. I'll be sending him a donation at the above address ASAP. When I was down and out a few years ago, he sent me $50 and a couple of packs of cigarettes in the mail, unsolicited. That carried me for for a couple of days until I could get on my feet again. He really didn't have much himself at the time but that's the kind of man he is. He fought in three wars as a grunt and would never leave a downed comrade on the field. He deserves more consideration from those who claim to be soldiers for the race. Tom opened a lot of eyes to the coming breakup of America along racial lines. Order one of his books from him or just send him a love offering. He'll be back!
 
Old October 25th, 2005 #6
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike
Before the VNN spintro, there was the Thomas Chittum CW2 webpage. Well, for those of us who remember.

I hate to have to ask this, but does Mr. Chittum know his copyrighted material is now in the public domain? I see no claim to permission to reproduce this original work on the Internet.
It's a great book. Somebody put this up before and I yanked it. At the time I yanked it I also checked availability on amazon and saw what others did. It's not in print.

I'd fully support Tom getting this book reprinted and I hope he does and with an update. I think the work is more timely than ever seeing as how the illegals now top 11 million, which is a few millions more than when he wrote this.

I wont ask Rmac to take this down for 2 reasons. First, if the book is all but unavailable, it's important that people have access to it. It's a very important work, one that helped push me towards WN, along with others, and we cant afford to lose access to it. Second, we have no evidence Tom Chittum desires this to come down or that perhaps he hasnt somehow condoned this link. If he's had a hard time reprinting it, than maybe it supports the viability of his work to keep it "alive" and somewhat in circulation. I invite somebody to contact him and of course if he requests VNNforum to take the link down we will. It sounds like he's busy, but again, if anybody is in contact with him you can have him email alex linder or just join the forum and say his wishes and if this is a copyright infringement of course we will support his property rights. For now I send Mr Chittum best wishes.
 
Old October 25th, 2005 #7
Rob Roy MacGregor
Senior Member
 
Rob Roy MacGregor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,630
Rob Roy MacGregor
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
It's a great book. Somebody put this up before and I yanked it. At the time I yanked it I also checked availability on amazon and saw what others did. It's not in print.

I'd fully support Tom getting this book reprinted and I hope he does and with an update. I think the work is more timely than ever seeing as how the illegals now top 11 million, which is a few millions more than when he wrote this.

I wont ask Rmac to take this down for 2 reasons. First, if the book is all but unavailable, it's important that people have access to it. It's a very important work, one that helped push me towards WN, along with others, and we cant afford to lose access to it. Second, we have no evidence Tom Chittum desires this to come down or that perhaps he hasnt somehow condoned this link. If he's had a hard time reprinting it, than maybe it supports the viability of his work to keep it "alive" and somewhat in circulation. I invite somebody to contact him and of course if he requests VNNforum to take the link down we will. It sounds like he's busy, but again, if anybody is in contact with him you can have him email alex linder or just join the forum and say his wishes and if this is a copyright infringement of course we will support his property rights. For now I send Mr Chittum best wishes.

Sorry AE...

Didn't know this would stir up any ill feelings. I added a note to my post suggesting a donation for the work. If he asks us to pull it, I will more than oblige.
__________________
.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic


The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
 
Old October 25th, 2005 #8
FranzJoseph
Senior Member
 
FranzJoseph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Northern Ohio
Posts: 1,942
FranzJoseph
Default

I bought it when it first came out and the only place you could find it was through ads at the Spotlight (RIP) and at gun shows.

A better piece of advice for Chittum: Update & reprint as a Second Edition.

Or do a sequel. Civil War II Part Two: Day of the Rope.

I support whoever supports me and Chittum got my vote when he started off by stating that the American elite had a bottomless hate for the white working class.

It's still true, Tom. More true then ever. Go for it, dude!

.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 PM.
Page generated in 0.09949 seconds.

VNN on Twitter