Old December 3rd, 2005 #1
ThemeOfSadness

ThemeOfSadness
Default Aryan Ornaments

The link has an image

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=3661759

Swastikas In Holiday Ornament?

By Willie Monroe
Nov. 23 - KGO - Beauty may be in the eye of the beholder, but so too, evil. That's is exactly what one Vallejo woman thought she was seeing when she found what should have been a simple Christmas ornament.

Katherine, who doesn't want to give her last name, collects Christmas ornaments.

Katherine: "Being Christian, buying a Christmas ornament every year is like buying a birthday gift to Jesus Christ."

She was shocked when she found this one at the Pier 1 store in Vallejo.

Katherine: "When I took it in my hand, what appalled me was decorations on the shawl of the doll, Nazi swastikas, unmistakably."

Pier 1 declined to remove it. The company gave her an explanation.

Katherine: "She said that the swastika on the doll is not a swastika at all. It's very pretty swirls, and purely decorative."

Riva Gambert, Jewish Community Federation of the Greater East Bay: "To the casual observer it's a swastika."

Riva Gambert of the Jewish Community Federation of the Greater East Bay says there's no mistaking what's here.

Riva Gambert: "They probably weren't meant to be a swastika by the manufacturer, but when one looks at it one is bringing that image, that visceral image, that obscene image into one's house."

In a random sampling of people, at first there's nothing remarkable about the ornament. We heard comments like, "it's reminiscent of a Russian doll actually, is what I think of when I look at it," "this is nice, what else?" and "it's a Christmas ornament."

But it doesn't take much to make the Nazi connection. Other said, "oh my goodness, yeah, I can see that," "I didn't look at the back, they look like swastikas" and "for a second that did cross my mind, but my mind wouldn't go that that was the intention."

Pier 1 issued a statement which says in part: "We're surprised that the babushka glass ornament... may have been misinterpreted by anyone. The ornament... has a decorative swirl pattern which is intended to evoke a nostalgic, old world charm."

For now, it remains on the shelf.

Old December 3rd, 2005 #2
Action Alert

Action Alert

Pier 1 says "blow it out your asses, kike whiners".

Old December 3rd, 2005 #3
ThemeOfSadness

ThemeOfSadness

Well the Jews can find me at pier 1 purchasing one of these ornaments as soon as I go up north for Christmas break.

I think they are rather attractive. Abe Foxman, what do you think? Should I buy three or four??? I can see it coming - "hate shopping"

Old December 3rd, 2005 #4
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

Paul Drake

Damn, these kikes are some paranoid freaks!
But... what else is new?

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old December 3rd, 2005 #5

Here's the ornament:

Old December 3rd, 2005 #6
LUX
Genetically Wealthy

LUX

I'll bet their off the shelf by the close of buisness Monday. Anything less tells me the kikes are slipping.

Old December 4th, 2005 #7
Dwarf of Kaladim

Very nice Ornament, I shall pick one up myself

Old December 4th, 2005 #8
ThemeOfSadness

ThemeOfSadness
Default IS the CEO of pier 1 Jewish?

Marvin Girouard
claims French and Spanish ancestry

Here he is honored by the American Jewish Congress

If he is than this is interesting when Jews are accusing other Jews of peddling anti-semitic products. How Jewish.

I won't be buying it anyway since I discovered he is a major ocntributor to UNICEF and the ADL. Originally I didn't know it was the pier one store, I though that it was discovered at a small gift shop on the Vallejo pier. Nevertheless, it stil looks nice. I think I will make my own.

Old December 4th, 2005 #9
albion

albion
Default One of the World’s Oldest Symbols Strives to make a Comeback

The swastika has appeared in different forms, in different places and for different reasons, in human culture since pre-historic times. The meaning has been a "Wheel of Life," a "Sun-Wheel," the four points of the compass, the four winds, Man himself, a symbol of the Hopi emergence into the current world (showing the directions taken by the various tribes in their wanderings) ... many, many interpetations have been given to this most ancient symbol.
It can be found with both right-angled arms, and with curved arms
rather like two letters "S" superimposed at right-angles to each other.
It's wide distribution in so many varying cultures shows quite conclusively that it is neither an "Aryan" nor an non-"Aryan" symbol, the
pretensions of the NSDAP (German Nazi Party) and their descendants
notwithstanding.
The Oriental interpetation has been that of a "Sun-Wheel," with the
right-handed version being for "life" or the Sun, and the left-handed
version being for "death" or the Moon.

"right handed" < - - - - - - - - - - - - > "left handed"
Sunwise (deasil) rotation - - - - - - - - Widdershins rotation
(heraldic default position) - - - - - - - (heraldic reversed position)

It is interesting to note that the original designer of the insignia of the NSDAP, Dr. Freidrich Krohn (see below), initially drew it right-handed, but Hitler insisted on its being changed to the left-handed version.

http://www.hostultra.com/~Exidor/Swastika/Swastika.html

Last edited by albion; December 4th, 2005 at 05:45 AM.

Old December 4th, 2005 #10
Whirlwind

Whirlwind

Since the jews are so upset by that symbol, we should abandon it. Just kidding. That's a joke. We should be putting it everywhere. Lots of things make jews whine. But this makes them squirm. It was a common good-luck symbol in the U.S. as well as Europe, till the early 1900's.
Makes me wonder about the official story of it's adoption by Hitler. I know. I know. That would be the only fabrication regarding WWII. HA! jews want that symbol gone, why? If it truly is the good luck symbol of a thousand lands, why are they singularly upset? Could there be more to the story? Use it, don't lose it.

Old December 4th, 2005 #11
New Order

Default The symbol of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemeOfSadness
Katherine: "Being Christian, buying a Christmas ornament every year is like buying a birthday gift to Jesus Christ."

She was shocked when she found this one at the Pier 1 store in Vallejo.

Katherine: "When I took it in my hand, what appalled me was decorations on the shawl of the doll, Nazi swastikas, unmistakably."
What did she think Christians in Germany during the time of its Emancipation would use? However they were real Christians who understood the jew as did Martin Luther and the Popes and all the genuine Christians, not these uneducated jewyxians who see life through a jewlens.

Old December 4th, 2005 #12
New Order

Default The Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlwind
Since the jews are so upset by that symbol, we should abandon it. Just kidding. That's a joke. We should be putting it everywhere. Lots of things make jews whine. But this makes them squirm. It was a common good-luck symbol in the U.S. as well as Europe, till the early 1900's.
Makes me wonder about the official story of it's adoption by Hitler. I know. I know. That would be the only fabrication regarding WWII. HA! jews want that symbol gone, why? If it truly is the good luck symbol of a thousand lands, why are they singularly upset? Could there be more to the story? Use it, don't lose it.
Our American service people had swastika patches up till the 1930s as did roadsigns in the Southwest. It is the GOOD LUCK symbol of our people, that is for certain and it makes the vampires tremble.

The jew wanted to ban the symbol in all of Europe, so far not successful.
LEARN, White men and women, LEARN, if 2 little girls and their mom and grandpa can stand, righteously, with the swastika then we all can.

Old December 4th, 2005 #13
Chain

Jewsus in heaven and his Daddy, Gawd, hate this. Can there be any doubt?

Old December 4th, 2005 #14
Magog

Magog

What right does anyone have to censor the holy Swastika?

Thread