Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 24th, 2006   #1
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,604
Devere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why White women want sub-human, literally retarded niggers, etc., for their mates.

I posted this on another thread. But I think the issue deserves its own consideration.

-----------------------------------------

We well know why. It's a combination of factors.

1. In a racially heterogeneous society -- as opposed to a racially homogeneous society -- where women and men have the unnatural opportunity to fuck outside their race, women especially have a natural urge to fuck and get impregnated by the most genetically different male (a natural urge to avoid inbreeding, which weakens the survivability of a group).

2. Women are surprisingly suggestible creatures. The jew is programming them via tv and movies and ads, etc., to mate with niggers and mexicans and any non-white male. But they especially program blond women to mate with sub-human niggers. Why? Because the jew has been particularly bent on destroying the Nordic portion of the White race -- the quintessential White Aryan -- in general, the most beautiful, most intelligent, most productive, most highly civilized human being on earth. By mating with an animal 200,000 years behind the Nordic race in evolution, the jew knocks the White race -- his greatest racial enemy -- back 100,000 years of evolution. Brilliant and unbelievably evil.

3. Women are social creatures. When all the brainwashed women around her believe White men are inferior and boring, she will irresistibly think the same thing.

4. White women are relatively stupid -- compared, that is, to White men (they have IQ's five points lower than White men on average, a difference just significant enough to make them intellectually blind). They are intellectually unable to see through the propaganda barrage aimed most specifically at them. They are, in general, not independent thinkers in search of truth. They are followers of what is apparently popular.

5. Women instinctively want to feed the loudest widest mouth. No animal has a wider louder mouth than a nigger. U wo fu mi cuz i blak, daz all eat iz, huh?

6. White men are afraid to fight for their women -- or for their children or their nation or their future survival -- for a number of reasons, not all of which amount to cowardice. There are huge penalties levied on White men who fight for their White women, for their White children, for themselves. #7 is one of those penalties.

7. Because "racism" is taboo and women follow only what is popular, white women shun racist White men -- and will choose a (by definition non-racist) sub-human nigger over a far superior White man any day of the week.

8. White women are sexually aroused by the idea of a black dick in their cunt. It's a form of bestiality. This is a powerful inducement for them -- because women are led by their emotion, not their reason.

9. Women instinctively look for a man who can provide her physical protection and monetary security. White men, she has learned on tv and movies and in school, are physically inferior to niggers and are increasingly unable to advance (because of overt discrimination) in remunerative careers in all societies throughout the world.

10. White women are the most sought after women in the world. They go to the highest bidder. Increasingly -- because non-whiteness, not merit, is increasingly the source of fame and fortune -- the highest bidder is non-white.

11. Because the borders have been broken down and the world made smaller through the internet and airplanes, the White man is increasingly in competition for his most desirable women with non-white men throughout the world.

12. White women, relative to White men, are not nearly as racially conscious at an instinctive level. They look at other people non-racially, as equal individuals, regardless of race. This is women's natural impulse.

13. White men do not control their women any longer -- because of feminism and because of White men's own loss of power in their societies.

14. White women have no idea how uniquely irreplaceably profoundly wonderful are White civilization, the White race, White genetics, White men, themselves. They really believe they are nothing but white holes best fucked by niggers -- which is precisely how niggers think of them. It's a good fit in that respect.

15. White Eve was always most tempted by the most forbidden fruit. She knows White men especially don't want her to fuck niggers and spics. White women don't really understand why White men feel this way -- they stupidly think it's lack of self-esteem or "jealousy" or some such. But they know White men don't like it. And that's enough incentive for them. The jew-promoted "war between the White sexes" is a added incentive here.

--------------------------

Are those enough reasons? There is only one solution: White homogeneous nations with firm borders with White men in charge and White women at home with the kids. Nothing else will save us.

Last edited by Devere; June 25th, 2006 at 09:06 PM.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #2
mudpride
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 102
mudpride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

No we do not want nigs
You are a faggot woman hating shithead
go fuck yourself
My boyfriend is a guido from none other than brooklyn and can beat your pansy ass up
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #3
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,604
Devere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by medpride
No we do not want nigs
You are a faggot woman hating shithead
go fuck yourself
My boyfriend is a guido from none other than brooklyn and can beat your pansy ass up
Good. There's one smart White woman.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #4
mudpride
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 102
mudpride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
Good. There's one smart White woman.
Thanks. I am not at all like the lemmings...:cheers:
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #5
Ural
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 917
Ural is a splendid one to beholdUral is a splendid one to behold
Default

And I replied to you:

Long time before a white woman slept with a negro, there were many white men who f...d the black females, slaves and free; white men copulated with any female they could around the globe in the colonies; Christian Fletcher anyone?
There were the white male Spaniards who created the ugly mestizos. The white males are responsible for the mulattoes.

And they were doing it at the time when any white woman was considering that absolutely unacceptable. The white men showed them that it's OK to do so.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #6
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,604
Devere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ural
And I replied to you:

Long time before a white woman slept with a negro, there were many white men who f...d the black females, slaves and free; white men copulated with any female they could around the globe in the colonies; Christian Fletcher anyone?
There were the white male Spaniards who created the ugly mestizos. The white males are responsible for the mulattoes.

And they were doing it at the time when any white woman was considering that absolutely unacceptable. The white men showed them that it's OK to do so.
Yes, the unawakened White man can be an unnatural idiot too. But I'm focussing on White women here.

Last edited by Devere; June 24th, 2006 at 12:18 PM.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #7
Quietus
Berserker for Wotan
 
Quietus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Midgard
Posts: 830
Quietus is a jewel in the rough
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
Good. There's one smart White woman.
She is not white. This is "thesicilian" posting under a different name. She is part palestinian and part sicilian (according to her). From reading her posts, one can come to the conclusion that she is mentally disturbed as well.

Much of your list rings true. It was a good read, and I will share it with others.
__________________
"At every door-way,
ere one enters,
one should spy round,
one should pry round
for uncertain is the witting
that there be no foeman sitting,
within, before one on the floor." -Odin, from the Hávamál (Olive Bray's translation)
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 3,879
Mike in Denver has disabled reputation
Default

Overall, very good post. You put some time and work into it, thanks.

Ural does make the good point that men have always been pretty quick to foray into the mud world for sex. The difference, I think, is that men have always been in a position to be temporary with it--not to put less blame on men, but that is just the way it has always been. I grew up in Texas, south of Houston, and seem to recall that fellows (certainly not me) had a perchance to run down to Mexico for a little Messican nooky. At least, they came back. Sadly, sometimes they left a little half-thing in the pot.

Women, though, far more often than men, marry the muds (and for bizarre reasons, usually the blackest, dumbest niggers), and drag the filthy nigletts around in public to make us all sick.

To repeat myself, Devere, good post.

Enkidu
__________________
You have to remember I live in Denver and some things are perfectly legal here that aren't where you live.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #9
Ural
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 917
Ural is a splendid one to beholdUral is a splendid one to behold
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
Yes, the unawakened White man can be an unnatural idiot too. But I'm focussing on White women here.
You want to say that they are awakened now? Yeah, right. Those are the white men who bring into the USA thousands of the Thai, Filippino and others as their mail-ordered brides. It's kinda cool to marry a jewess, we all know how picky they are.


To focus on the white women only is similar to position: Yes, I know I'm an alcoholic and I'm not discussing this, but how my wife DARED to have a beer yesterday!!!

And I'm not saying that your list is all untrue. But a male first and foremost must be a role model.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #10
mudpride
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 102
mudpride is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quietus
She is not white. This is "thesicilian" posting under a different name. She is part palestinian and part sicilian (according to her). From reading her posts, one can come to the conclusion that she is mentally disturbed as well.

Much of your list rings true. It was a good read, and I will share it with others.
and proud of it
you are not white
you probably got an injun in the woodpile dont you????
hahahah
pure aryan and proud
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #11
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,604
Devere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I realize that separate, sancrosanct White nations will not be enough in the long run (though it would be an absolutely required first step). The White race, when a minority within a predominantly non-white society, has historically, over time, ALWAYS been eventually inundated and exterminated by the non-whites. At a world-wide level, Whites are a small minority within a vastly majority non-white population. We are, therefore, doomed as long as we remain a minority.

Realistically, then, the ONLY SOLUTION is a majority White world, completely controlled by White men. Indeed, perhaps we should go even farther. The only solution is a 100% White world, controlled by White men.

Contemplate such a world for a few minutes. It is the only answer.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #12
Burrhus
From the next paradigm
 
Burrhus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 637
Burrhus is a splendid one to beholdBurrhus is a splendid one to behold
Default Reciprocity

Quote:
Ural:And I replied to you:

Long time before a white woman slept with a negro, there were many white men who f...d the black females, slaves and free; white men copulated with any female they could around the globe in the colonies; Christian Fletcher anyone?
There were the white male Spaniards who created the ugly mestizos. The white males are responsible for the mulattoes.

And they were doing it at the time when any white woman was considering that absolutely unacceptable. The white men showed them that it's OK to do so.
Excellent observation, Ural.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
Yes, the unawakened White man is an unnatural idiot too. But I'm focussing on White women here.
The 4 minute differential between Ural's post and yours seems to me to be an insufficient amount of time to have given his insight the thought that it deserves. Clearly, white men engaged in large scale miscegenation long before white women did. Your list of factors explaining the behavior of white women ought certainly to take this fact into account.

Focussing on white female miscegenation while ignoring past (and present) white male miscegenation seems to me to be unnecessarily and probably unproductively limiting. What's bad for the gander is equally bad for the goose.

"Women are surprisingly suggestible creatures."--Devere

Let us not ignore one of the sources of suggestion.
__________________
The man who believes that he has free will is more easily controlled since he will never think to look for the chains--Burrhus

The jews are a problem--not our ONLY or SOLE problem, not responsible for EVERY problem faced by gentiles, not some ALL-POWERFUL race that we shouldn't bother trying to resist, not an EXCUSE for avoiding responsibilty for problems of our own making --but nonetheless, A REAL, SERIOUS PROBLEM.--Burrhus
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #13
Todd in FL
Lone Wolf
 
Todd in FL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: orlando, fl
Posts: 3,683
Todd in FL has a reputation beyond repute
Todd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond reputeTodd in FL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Good thread Devere

I agree with most but you know how people... they want PROOF. Fuck 'em. We pretty much have it. I know some white women that are not at all like Jill six pack but they are rare. I think most white women are racist but unwilling to say so. Prolly about 10% represent the idiot slut that fucks anything.

Did you ever read the Gor series by John Norman? You'd love it!
__________________

The Money Masters


A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.


R.I.P. Yankee Jim


Todd Vanbiber
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #14
chrissy
Senior Member
 
chrissy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 885
chrissy has disabled reputation
Post

Alot of white women are nasty sluts who enjoy shocking other whites , by laying with blacks. They like being on the tough side of the race war too, since the non-whites are in charge of things. As they get older they'll pay one way or the other, maybe like Nicole simpson who really liked to prance around with her black trophy or maybe they'll just get dumped after they've been used for a while. Has anybody noticed how hard they look after they've been with blacks, sometimes you can tell it just looking at a white girl who is by herself, they look hard and don't have any self-respect. One day I was shopping at Sears and a white girl was in there with her mixed baby, and she kept looking at me fearfully to see if I disapproved, I wouldn't look at her to let her know. But I thought haha she's get her payback, she has to worry now what whites think of her.
I think the fewer number of white guys going with black girls were probably approached by the girls first and they didn't have the guts to turn them down, since that would be "racist".
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #15
Devere
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,604
Devere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond reputeDevere has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy
Alot of white women are nasty sluts who enjoy shocking other whites , by laying with blacks. They like being on the tough side of the race war too, since the non-whites are in charge of things. As they get older they'll pay one way or the other, maybe like Nicole simpson who really liked to prance around with her black trophy or maybe they'll just get dumped after they've been used for a while. Has anybody noticed how hard they look after they've been with blacks, sometimes you can tell it just looking at a white girl who is by herself, they look hard and don't have any self-respect. One day I was shopping at Sears and a white girl was in there with her mixed baby, and she kept looking at me fearfully to see if I disapproved, I wouldn't look at her to let her know. But I thought haha she's get her payback, she has to worry now what whites think of her.
I think the fewer number of white guys going with black girls were probably approached by the girls first and they didn't have the guts to turn them down, since that would be "racist".
Good points.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #16
Shirt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And to project the present trend of programmed race mixing, in the future the only remaining "whites" will be the "white" jews. There are already far too many jews who claim to be "white" just because they look "white". To the extent that they can pass for "white" unless one knows they are a jew.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #17
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa
 
The Barrenness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the unholy land
Posts: 9,600
The Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond repute
The Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond reputeThe Barrenness has a reputation beyond repute
Default

Quote:
One day I was shopping at Sears and a white girl was in there with her mixed baby, and she kept looking at me fearfully to see if I disapproved, I wouldn't look at her to let her know. But I thought haha she's get her payback, she has to worry now what whites think of her.

I have heard other people say things like this before, and I have never encountered one like this. They either seem to be totally clueless to the idea that anyone would be bothered by their behavior or they act like they are incredibly proud of their mixed kid and "their man." Sometimes to the point of being really in-your-face about it, which seems like an overcompensation thing. Almost like the loud "proud to be gay" homosexual.

One thing that could be at least somewhat of a factor here when we are talking about the number of white women with black men as opposed to white men with black women is that the black woman is not pushed as being desirable, sexy and cool in the same way black men are. Make something cool and the majority of boys and men would jump right in with both feet also. I am quite willing to bet on that being the case. Women are more emotional and sympathetic and these qualities can be twisted and used against us in very negative ways. but as for women being more likely to adopt trends and popular opinion, I don't know if I neccessarily believe this is actually true, or if it is that women are more likely to not want to cause a stir and therefore will keep their true opinions to themselves if their opinions are unpopular ones.

Quote:
White women are sexually aroused by the idea of a black dick in their cunt. It's a form of bestiality. This is a powerful inducement for them -- because women are led by their emotion, not their reason.
Was this necessary? Who are you Al Goldstein?
__________________
http://www.thephora.net/forum

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; June 24th, 2006 at 09:31 PM.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #18
sisu
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 298
sisu is just really nice
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devere
I posted this on another thread. But I think the issue deserves its own consideration.

We well know why. It's a combination of factors.

1. In a racially heterogeneous society -- as opposed to a racially homogeneous society -- where women and men have the unnatural opportunity to fuck outside their race, women especially have a natural urge to fuck and get impregnated by the most genetically different male (a natural urge to avoid inbreeding, which weakens the survivability of a group).
Do you have any scientific data to back that claim?

Quote:
2. Women are surprisingly suggestible creatures. The jew is programming them via tv and movies and ads, etc., to mate with niggers and mexicans and any non-white male. But they especially program blond women to mate with sub-human niggers. Why? Because the jew has been particularly bent on destroying the Nordic portion of the White race -- the quintessential White Aryan -- in general, the most beautiful, most intelligent, most productive, most highly civilized human being on earth. By mating with an animal 200,000 years behind the Nordic race in evolution, the jew knocks the White race -- his greatest racial enemy -- back 100,000 years of evolution. Brilliant and unbelievably evil.
They program the Mestizas as much as the white women to mix with blacks.

Quote:
3. Women are social creatures. When all the brainwashed women around her believe White men are inferior and boring, she will irresistibly think the same thing.
Primates are social creatures.

Quote:
4. White women are relatively stupid -- compared, that is, to White men (they have IQ's five points lower than White men on average, a difference just significant enough to make them intellectually blind). They are intellectually unable to see through the propaganda barrage aimed most specifically at them. They are, in general, not independent thinkers in search of truth. They are followers of what is apparently popular.
IQ alone doesn't make someone stupid or intellectually blind. If you think 5 points lower average IQ makes white women stupid and inferior compared to the white male, then you are bound to acknowledge that 10-15 points higher IQ makes the white race infeior and stupid compared to the mongoloid race. Your argument is severely flawed. By the way following what's popular is the herd mentality and it's not related to gender. (Basic behavioral science)

Quote:
5. Women instinctively want to feed the loudest widest mouth. No animal has a wider louder mouth than a nigger. U wo fu mi cuz i blak, daz all eat iz, huh?
Again, do you have any solid data to prove this claim? If you don't, it's just your opinion, and not a fact.

Quote:
7. Because "racism" is taboo and women follow only what is popular, white women shun racist White men -- and will choose a (by definition non-racist) sub-human nigger over a far superior White man any day of the week.
offbase claims again...

Quote:
8. White women are sexually aroused by the idea of a black dick in their cunt. It's a form of bestiality. This is a powerful inducement for them -- because women are led by their emotion, not their reason.
Now you sound exactly like a negro male with this utterly disgusting generalization. Only a negro would come up with such sentences. Unless you change the 'white women' phrase to 'race-mixing white women', you are doing the job of the Jew by slandering and insulting white women using offbase generalizations.

Quote:
9. Women instinctively look for a man who can provide her physical protection and monetary security. White men, she has learned on tv and movies and in school, are physically inferior to niggers and are increasingly unable to advance (because of overt discrimination) in remunerative careers in all societies throughout the world.
I think monetary security comes first.

Quote:
11. Because the borders have been broken down and the world made smaller through the internet and airplanes, the White man is increasingly in competition for his most desirable women with non-white men throughout the world.
I think globalism and the ease of travel has made Asian women a much bigger competition to white women than the negro for the white men.

Quote:
12. White women, relative to White men, are not nearly as racially conscious at an instinctive level. They look at other people non-racially, as equal individuals, regardless of race. This is women's natural impulse.
These are your opinions, with no scientific data or solid evidence to back them up. They sound like the venomous insults of a bitter guy or worse, the wishful thinking of a Jew.

Quote:
13. White men do not control their women any longer -- because of feminism and because of White men's own loss of power in their societies.
Women are not kids or inferior beings who need to be 'controlled' by someone.

Quote:
14. White women have no idea how uniquely irreplaceably profoundly wonderful are White civilization, the White race, White genetics, White men, themselves. They really believe they are nothing but white holes best fucked by niggers -- which is precisely how niggers think of them. It's a good fit in that respect.
Again, the wishful thinking of a Jew or childish banter of a bitter reject boy.

Quote:
15. White Eve was always most tempted by the most forbidden fruit. She knows White men especially don't want her to fuck niggers and spics. White women don't really understand why White men feel this way -- they stupidly think it's lack of self-esteem or "jealousy" or some such. But they know White men don't like it. And that's enough incentive for them. The jew-promoted "war between the White sexes" is a added incentive here.

Quote:
Are those enough reasons? There is only one solution: White homogeneous nations with firm borders with White men in charge and White women at home with the kids. Nothing else will save us.
Locking women up with the kids is backwards Taleban mentality and belongs to the Sahara or the 18th century. Stopping immigration and sending the nonwhites back home will do just fine.

Overall, your arguments and reasons are pathetic. I couldn't find worse insults on white women if I raked nonwhite supremacist forums all day. I think the Jewmedia should hire you as the new face of their propoganda spree to belittle and insult white women. You are doing their job better than them.

Now I will present my argument: White men are much more prone to racemixing than the white women. White men are much more likely to marry gook women than white women are likely to marry negro men. And white people are much more accepting of white-Asian or white-Mestizo relationships than white-black relationships.

Now let's see some solid evidence to back it up:

From a recent poll of 1,314 Americans of all races, it was noted that 3 in 10 people are against African American-white marriage, but are far more willing to accept white-Hispanic or white-Asian marriages (Ford 2003). Marriages between Whites and Asians, and particularly light-skinned North East Asians such as Chinese, are often looked upon as being non-controversial interethnic pairings in the United States and is becoming increasingly common (Lange, 2005).

The 1990 census reports that 17.6% of African American marriages occur with whites. Yet African American men are 2.5 times more likely to be married to white women than African American women to white men. In the 2000 census, 239,477 African American male to white female and 95,831 white male to African American female marriages were recorded, again showing the 2.5-1 ratio.

According to the census data from 2000, Asian American women were 2.9 times more likely to be married to a white man (398,349) than Asian American men married to a white woman (136,358). For other racial groups, non-Hispanic white men are slightly more likely to marry women of those groups than vice versa. With African Americans and Asian Americans, the ratios are even further imbalanced, with 28,500 African American male to Asian American female and 4,841 Asian American male to African American female marriages recorded.

Now let's do some math: 398,349 white males married gooks. 239,477 white women married niggers. Conclusion:White men are 1.6 times more likely to marry gooks than white women to marry niggers.

Add 95,831 white men who married negresses and 136,358 white women who married gooks to this: 494,180 white men and 372,835 white women have officially committed miscegenation. Conclusion: White men are 1.3 times more likely to racemix than white women.

Now tell me who's stupid, who's more vulnerable to the Jewish propoganda, who's racemixing?
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #19
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism
 
JoeSixPack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Somewhere 'round here
Posts: 1,175
JoeSixPack has a brilliant futureJoeSixPack has a brilliant futureJoeSixPack has a brilliant futureJoeSixPack has a brilliant futureJoeSixPack has a brilliant future
Post

The only thing that I have to say here is that White Women deserve strong White Men to protect them.
__________________
"Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It's classified information."
-US official quoted in Carl Cameron's Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
 
Old June 24th, 2006   #20
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Roma
Posts: 253
Vilhella is a splendid one to beholdVilhella is a splendid one to behold
Default

I have NEVER understood why either sex would race mix. My opinion on this practice canned be summed up with great brevity:

[B]I WOULD PREFER DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR!

But, I guess I can only speak for myself on here and my personal preferences....:-) Keep it legal!
 
Reply

Bookmarks & Social Networks


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.
Page generated in 0.16413 seconds with 10 queries.

VNN on Twitter