Default race mixing between white men and Filipino women

race mixing between white men and Filipino women

http://www.filipinaheart.com/Success.cfm

more race mixing example

Old September 2nd, 2006 #2
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Koreans generally don't like Flips. So what's your take on this?

Old September 2nd, 2006 #3
Itz_molecular
Banned

Where's Art Bell ?

Old September 3rd, 2006 #4
Marty Macaluso

Marty Macaluso

I clicked on to the thread, most of the White guys marrying these girls probably have a hard time getting pussy, so this is their best option to secure themselves some pussy. A few of these guys might be looking for traditional women though, lets be honest, a lot of White women are worthless whores, if we weren't racially aware we would be first in line to fuck one of these good looking traditional asian women.

Old September 3rd, 2006 #5
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Lagergeld

Most of those white guys look like the kind of white person that generally gravitates to nonwhites.. The fat, geeky reject.

And they can make these:

Old September 3rd, 2006 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grocer
I clicked on to the thread, most of the White guys marrying these girls probably have a hard time getting pussy, so this is their best option to secure themselves some pussy.
How about , 'LAZY' .

( just so easy to get a woman who is desperate to survive and will marry anyone . )

Old September 4th, 2006 #7
Marty Macaluso

Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
How about , 'LAZY' .

( just so easy to get a woman who is desperate to survive and will marry anyone . )
Sure, these women are desperate and would marry a dog to get out of their situation. I think these White guys probably can't attract quality looking White girls, so instead of settling for some fat and ugly White chick they figure it would be better to get a young and petite philipino bitch.

Old September 4th, 2006 #8
aherne

aherne

I think the reason these 3/4 Malay, 1/4 Negrito bitches date westerners has nothing to do with "traditional values", but with checks and balances. They see on TV how rich Westerners are and use their bodies to get their share.

Old September 4th, 2006 #9
Marty Macaluso

Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by aherne
I think the reason these 3/4 Malay, 1/4 Negrito bitches date westerners has nothing to do with "traditional values", but with checks and balances. They see on TV how rich Westerners are and use their bodies to get their share.
No shit, I wasn't talking from their point of view. I was looking at it from a White guys point of view. These women, as I stated early would fuck a donkey to get a chance to leave their stink holes and get dropped off in the West. These women, for the most part are more willing to accept a traditional female role, moreso than your average White lady in the West. They come from cultures where a female knows her place, they haven't been spoon fed the feminist friendly diet White Western women have. A lot of these girls are virgins too, they are a safer bet. When you meet a White lady now days for the first time you have no idea how many guys she has fucked, and that isn't even taking the race of the guys she has fucked into account.

Old September 4th, 2006 #10
aherne

aherne

Quite frankly, I understand their cause. From an estetical standpoint, however, because of the large amounts of Negrito blood, Filipino women lack beauty and tend to be quite dark. Even before I became racially conscious, I couldn't get past those flared nostrils.

One of my cousins residing in Germany, is married to such a specimen. He motivated his choice with his personal experience with German women, who tend to be aimless whores. He used to have a German wife, a most beautiful tramp who cheated on him with all sorts of human excrements (they choices women usually do). He ended up alone after the bitch left him and took everything he got in a lifetime of work "for the sake of children", she argued. He is completely oblivious this whole experience is one of the countless consequences of Jewish anti-Aryan agitation. He is as ignorant of that as a fish of the ocean it inhabits.

Then he went heartbroken on a trip to the Phillippines, where he met his present wife. She is much younger than he is (twenty years or so), she became fat after marriage (as all women of Malay stock become past their adolescence), she has (apparently) a good character, she cleans, she cooks, she respects him (or his money) and she is a perfect mother (in that aspect, I think there is simply no ground of comparison between Malay women and our jewed whores). I can't say he made a bad choice.

Old September 4th, 2006 #11
aherne

aherne

I aggree with what you're saying. These women are indeed a safer bet, YET if someone wants to date a woman outside his race, I would recommend a true mongoloid, a Japanese or Korean lady, because they are much closer to our race. Besides, mixtures between mongoloids and Aryans have existed since very ancient age and they have carried no detrimental impact.

If an Aryan has children with a Japanese lady, they will inherit their parents' white skin and only his hair will be dark and eyes somewhat slit. If an Aryan has children with a Malay lady, children will look like mutts (with Aryan, Mongoloid and Oceanic Black features).

Old September 4th, 2006 #12
Marty Macaluso

Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Quite frankly, I understand their cause. From an estetical standpoint, however, because of the large amounts of Negrito blood, Filipino women lack beauty and tend to be quite dark. Even before I became racially conscious, I couldn't get past those flared nostrils.

One of my cousins residing in Germany, is married to such a specimen. He motivated his choice with his personal experience with German women, who tend to be aimless whores. He used to have a German wife, a most beautiful tramp who cheated on him with all sorts of human excrements (they choices women usually do). He ended up alone after the bitch left him and took everything he got in a lifetime of work "for the sake of children", she argued. He is completely oblivious this whole experience is one of the countless consequences of Jewish anti-Aryan agitation. He is as ignorant of that as a fish of the ocean it inhabits.

Then he went heartbroken on a trip to the Phillippines, where he met his present wife. She is much younger than he is (twenty years or so), she became fat after marriage (as all women of Malay stock become past their adolescence), she has (apparently) a good character, she cleans, she cooks, she respects him (or his money) and she is a perfect mother (in that aspect, I think there is simply no ground of comparison between Malay women and our jewed whores). I can't say he made a bad choice.
We got that flared nostril thing in common, I find it repulsive also. I've heard a lot of bad things about German women also. I have an uncle who married a gypsy lady from Germany. She plays the role of a traditional woman quite well, she is a bit dusky, but has caucasian looks, you can tell she was a very good looking lady in her younger days, in her 50's now she is still in good shape. My uncle and her had four kids, they are all adults now, they spent most of their life here in the USA. I am aware that gypsys are considered the niggers of Europe, and rightfully so. I don't think they are as dumb as they project themselves to be though, I know my aunts family is very wealthy, her brothers often visit here in the USA and they spend money like it is water.

Last edited by Marty Macaluso; September 4th, 2006 at 03:42 AM.

Old September 4th, 2006 #13
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

SUNOFSPARTA

Many of these marriages are military men living in Chink/ Filipino communities,who, as has been stated here, are out of luck with round eyed white women.

Aside from the obvious concurrent racial extrapolations that will occur in the future of nonwhite generations in the long term ;the short term breeds new "aliens" who are automatically inducted directly into America as US Citizens who almost certainly have relations who are communist sympathizers and or closely related with foreign elements who desire the destruction of western society and civilization.

So basically because some horny goofball finds a little "love ya long time"Slope,we all have to suffer the consequences as her ,her brother,mother,father,sister,cousins,grandparents,kids,uncles and mamasons all arrive in the US to further breed and effectively corrupt and seek to destroy our society as they feed off the host till the entire hoard of parasites murder each other.

Old September 4th, 2006 #14
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
I aggree with what you're saying. These women are indeed a safer bet, YET if someone wants to date a woman outside his race, I would recommend a true mongoloid, a Japanese or Korean lady, because they are much closer to our race. Besides, mixtures between mongoloids and Aryans have existed since very ancient age and they have carried no detrimental impact.

YUCK ....

( Look for an Eastern European , instead . Find one from a traditional village .)

( It is just sooooo easy to find some asian on a sex / marriage tour . )

Put out some effort !

Old September 4th, 2006 #15
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Quote:
because of the large amounts of Negrito blood
Filipinos, on average, do not possess significant amounts of australoid admixture. This a misconception and myth.

Old September 4th, 2006 #16
Jack
opponent of the jew

Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Filipinos, on average, do not possess significant amounts of australoid admixture. This a misconception and myth.
Then how do you explain how Filipinos are so much shorter, darker and uglier than the Japanese, Koreans and northern Chinese? How do you explain the more pronounced facial features? You don't deny that Filipinos are a different race than the Japanese? To me the difference is obvious.

Old September 4th, 2006 #17
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

SUNOFSPARTA

A Slope is a Slope is a Slope.

Any kind of "neese" is basically shit on a stick.

One very small step above a Nigger and almost equal to a Spic.

All serving but one purpose for humanity-fertilizer.

Old September 5th, 2006 #18
aherne

aherne

First of all, Negrito and Australoid types form different races. Negritos have features very similar to Niggers, only they are very short in stature and their skin texture is a sort of dark brown rather than black. They form the indigenous population of Phillippines, called Aeta ("Black") by Malays who invaded these islands by 2500BC. Even though Malays hate to admit it, when they entered the islands they were pure mongoloids akin those of SE China, the place they originate from. Thus the only way to acquire their present features was by widespread mixture and assimilation of Aetas.

Old September 5th, 2006 #19
aherne

aherne

You are missing the point. I think bad experience with judaized whores makes them search for women elsewhere.

Old September 5th, 2006 #20
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Then how do you explain how Filipinos are so much shorter, darker and uglier than the Japanese, Koreans and northern Chinese? How do you explain the more pronounced facial features? You don't deny that Filipinos are a different race than the Japanese? To me the difference is obvious.
That's Malay stock, not Australoid. I remember reading some sort of genetic analysis a while ago, they found that average negrito admixture in most Filipinos was barely a few pecents, much like non-white average admixture of Americans.

Filipinos are a different subrace than Japanese, but they are both nevertheless mongoloids...much in the same way Turks and Arabs are Caucasoids just like Europeans.

Thread