VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 22nd, 2006 #1
Paul623

Default Black, Jew, Holocaust – What was the order and time span of your growing awareness?

I hope you find this as fascinating a topic as I do.

First with me: I’ve only been racially aware for the last 3 years. I’m a 45 year old man, and regret spending most of my life in a trance. Well I used my life to learn other things, I was ignorant about race but at least I didn’t give it much time, I held erroneous beliefs but did not spend much time on them thank God.

Mid 2003 from Amren and especially “The Bell Curve” I realised that there was an irreconcilable genetic mental difference between the average black and average white. This was an epiphany for me, I had always thought that blacks at least had the potential to match whites. I was filled with false ideas such as “we only use 15% of our brains”, “environment is the crucial thing”.

I enjoyed reading VNN sprintos at this time but didn’t go along with the Jew criticism. Mid 2004 (maybe earlier) I became Jew aware. Still believed in the Holocaust (although hated Jewish exploitation of it, and never believed “6 million”).

Few weeks ago saw 4.25 hours “One Third of the Holocaust”. This lead me to start reading books (available online) by Arthur Butz and Germar Rudolf. 5 September 2006 finally realised there was never a German order to kill the Jews, and that Jew deaths totalled a few hundred thousand max, from typhus and starvation mostly at war’s end. Another epiphany.

How about you? Please be honest about your ignorance, if you had any. I’m a member of Mensa, but intelligence is no defence against religious mania, and multiculturalism is a mania. It also helps if you had aware parents (unfortunately my parents were humanities professors and liberal to the core).

Old September 22nd, 2006 #2
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Essentially you, and others like you, are ground zero for the White Nationalist movement today.The younger the better,of course,but youth is often attracted for a multiple of different,sometimes mistaken, reasons.

Maturity is a needed asset ,when it comes to "dealing" with the devils we face today.Youth wants a quick,sudden and violent answer,which is generally not doable in reality at this time.When the answers don't come quick enough,youth often looses interest and falls by the wayside.

I was basically born aware in a German Lebensborn Camp(something like a orphanage/Pediatrics hospital), and really didn't know it till three and a half decades later.There after I learned racial differences by first hand experience in the streets and ghettos of America,South America,Mexico and Europe chasing Nigger,Spic and Asian thug drug traffickers for over thirty five years.

In the end it doesn't really matter How or even Why you or I or anyone else became aware.What really matters is that in being aware Now, what can we small few accomplish to help to ADVANCE White culture and society.In reality there are many many things we can do, and more we should do;from raising strong,healthy aware White children to funding and fighting to bring others to awareness with every effort we can throughout our daily lives.

Each testimonial ,like yours and mine. is another nail in the nonwhite coffin of those who would see us diminish and cease to exist.

Awareness is the first primary step to an individuals own personal real White Advancement.Welcome.

Last edited by SUNOFSPARTA; September 22nd, 2006 at 05:40 PM.

Old September 22nd, 2006 #3
Paul623

“In the end it doesn't really matter How or even Why you or I or anyone else became aware.”

Right, but it’s an interesting thread and hopefully will get more replies.

“Each testimonial ,like yours and mine. is another nail in the nonwhite coffin of those who would see us diminish and cease to exist.
Awareness is the first primary step to an individuals own personal real White Advancement.Welcome.”

Thanks. I’m hopeful. The truth has a sticky quality about it that falsehood doesn’t. People never return to believing lies. I educate as many people as possible. We are growing, things won’t change tomorrow but hopefully in my lifetime (accelerated by economic collapse).

Old September 22nd, 2006 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

I started at a young age. I was often told I was perceptive of things. I wasn't comfortable around people that didn't look like my family for starters.

Then I remember in grade six history we touched upon wwII and the holocaust. The way it was presented made me instantly supicious. When I questioned, the already tearful teacher got angry and made me stay after class to write about what I questioned. I wrote what he'd want to see because I didn't want to get my parents involved.

That event started it all. I pushed it in my mind even further that if a kid asks questions and the result is punishment, what is really being hidden from us? After that it became more and more apparant that there was a lot of question but few answers.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old September 22nd, 2006 #5
Paul623

I can’t remember any holyhoax education in school, fortunately. Possibly it exists now, I just missed it.

My dad, deceased, was a history professor who also fought in WWII. Never discussed holyhoax with him, it wasn’t his or my interest or period of study, but I’m sure he believed it. He was a Labour Party/multicult but when moving to London he said “must make sure not to move to a black area” (it’s not as clear cut as USA, many areas here are mixed). That was the only racially aware thing I ever heard him say.

Spoke recently with a colleague of his (family friend), also a historian but of Spain. Tried to get him to watch a 20 minute revisionist film (this was before my holyhoax epiphany, I merely thought it was an exaggeration). He said angrily “I’ll accept it if it comes up with a figure lower than 6 mill, but not if it outright denies”. He never watched it. I’ll work on him again next time we meet.

Thread