Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2006 #1
elbwgreez

Default Halloween TNB: three young women attacked - Long Beach

I never even bother reading the jewspapers, but I happened to see this story in my local rag.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_4602384

Victims of attack share their story
Crime: 10 arrested after attack on Halloween; $2,500 reward offered for information about other suspects still at large.
By Tracy Manzer, Staff writer
Article Launched:11/03/2006 10:52:39 PM PST

LONG BEACH - Several suspects including at least three men who savagely beat three young women in a horrific hate crime attack Halloween night remained at large Friday.

The three victims - two of whom are 19 and the third 21 - agreed to sit down with a Press-Telegram reporter and discuss the painful attack in the hope that someone who knows the culprits will turn them in to police.

The young women asked to be identified by only their first names of Laura, Michelle and Lauren because they and their families fear for their safety. The assault, they said, was so savage they thank God they are alive.

`A pack of hyenas'

The victims - along with throngs of other people - had gone to the 3800 block of Linden Avenue around 9:30 p.m. for a popular Halloween block party. As they walked up to an elaborate haunted house, they said, a group of about a dozen males began taunting them.

"They asked us, `Are you down with it?,' we had no idea what that meant so we didn't say anything and just walked by them up to the haunted house," said Laura, "They were grabbing their crotches - we didn't know if it was a gang thing or what."

After making their way through a maze at the house, the three girls said they were back in the same spot where they were confronted and next to the same guys, who again taunted them. Still saying nothing, the three victims tried to walk away but were pelted with lemons and small pumpkins that split the seams on their costumes and left lumps and bruises on their bodies.
The taunts and jeers grew more aggressive, the victims recalled, as did the size of the crowd. Now females joined in, and everyone began saying "We hate white people, f--- whites!"

At this point, the girls began to run, but the pack of assailants ran ahead of them and kept them surrounded.

"It was like animals, like a pack of hyenas," Michelle said.

She was trying to call 911 on her cell phone when the taunts began, but kept getting busy signals. She tried three times to call, she said, but never got through to an operator.

The suspects also began to gradually separate the girls, first by grabbing Laura by her long hair and yanking her backward.

She said she tried to fight off a group of girls who surrounded her and were clawing and hitting her, but then a man came up and slammed her in the head with a skateboard, knocking her unconscious.

"One of the witnesses told the police that he saw my legs go straight up in the air and I hit the ground face first," she said, accounting for the bumps and bruises on her forehead and around her nose and eyes.

Her friends watched, horrified as the man raised the skateboard over his head and slammed her again as she lay on the ground. Others in the pack also began to hit and kick her motionless body.

Fearing their friend would be killed, the other two girls rushed to her aid.

Saved by a Samaritan

Lauren was the first at Laura's side, and a group of people immediately jumped on her and began punching her in the face and back of the head simultaneously. Some kicked her in the back of knees, causing her legs to buckle. At one point, when they got her cell phone away from her, Lauren said she knelt down to try and retrieve the phone.

"Once I knelt down, there was too much of a force on top of me to get back up," she said. "They were pounding on my back, on my head. ... They were kicking at the ball that was me."

Lauren suffered 12 fractures in her face, including four to her eye socket, three to her nose and three to her cheek.

Doctors don't yet know if she will regain all of her eyesight. Until the swelling goes down, they won't know if she'll require surgery to repair the many broken bones.

Forced to drop her college photography classes this semester because she cannot see well enough to use the camera, Lauren also can't blow her nose or sleep lying down. The pressure, doctors told her, could cause any of the fractured bones to shift, which could lead to her eye becoming detached from the shattered socket.

Michelle said she saw the group drag Lauren down as she rushed up and knocked the man with the skateboard off Laura. But then he then turned on her, punching her in both sides of her face and in the ribs.

Her face, like Lauren's and Laura's, is bruised and swollen. The lining that surrounds her lungs is also bruised.

As the man beat on Michelle, Laura regained consciousness and tried to pull him off her friend. But others in the pack immediately began to hammer at her again, she said.

She, like Lauren, suffered a concussion as well as multiple contusions. The lumps and marks on the back of her head and her back show where she was stomped, kicked and punched as she lay on the ground.

In all, the attack lasted about 10 minutes, and it ended only when a Good Samaritan driving by the melee stopped and physically blocked the battered girls bodies while yanking the assailants off the victims.

Maybe because he was also black, or because he was so tall and strong , the group broke up and scattered to several cars and fled, the victims said.

"If it wasn't for that guy, honestly, I don't think these two would be here today," Michelle said.

Shortly after the attack, police arrested 10 juveniles on a charge of felony hate crimes, including counts for assault with a deadly weapon, battery and robbery.

Some of the 10 youths - nine girls and one boy ranging in age from 12 to 17 - were found wearing the victim's earrings - which were ripped from their flesh - and had Lauren's cell phone.

Others still at large

The victims were able to identify all 10 but said there are several others who participated who remain at large. They estimated that at least 25 people took part in the attack, while witnesses who live on the block told police the crowd looked to have between 30 and 40 people.

"I heard these thumping sounds and all these people yelling "F--- whites, f--- whites!" said one resident who witnessed the attack.

She spoke on condition of anonymity, fearing the assailants might return to her neighborhood and attack her and other witnesses.

"I have such mixed feelings," she added. "I'm so ashamed that I didn't try to run out there and stop them, but it was terrifying." (elbw: You should be ashamed, coward.)

"I've never seen anything like that in my life," she added. "I can't even describe it. I'm still terrified."

She said she called 911, along with several of her neighbors, and screamed frantically for help as a dispatcher tried to calm her down. North Division officers found the 10 youths not far from the scene of the crime in a grocery store parking lot.

One girl's mother said she doesn't blame witnesses who were too frightened to intervene.

And she and the other mothers said over and over how grateful they are to the man who saved their daughters' lives.

"I can't imagine," Barbara said, her eyes shining with tears. "I can't imagine anyone doing that to another human being, or even an animal."

Now the mothers are working with police and imploring the district attorney's office to prosecute the youths as adults and to seek the harshest sentences possible. They have raised $2,500 for a reward fund so far, and are taking more donations in the hope it will spur someone to turn those responsible in to authorities.

Most of all, the girls and their mothers want the three men - who appeared to be in their early 20s - to be arrested.

A team of detectives have been assigned to the case, and the police response has the victims and their families confident that the men will soon be found.

Anyone with information about the suspects or the incident is urged to call police at the Youth Services Division, at (562) 570-1426, or Violent Crimes Division, at (562) 570-7250.

"Anything anyone can do, please help," said one of the mothers. "These people ... they don't belong in society."

Tracy Manzer can be reached at [email protected] or (562) 499-1261.

>>>>

I know the area and it's not quite niggertown, but it's close. In reality this could have happened almost anywhere in Long Beach because the city is totally mixed, without clearly defined ghettos. Also, they seem to drive around on Halloween instead of trick-or-treating in their fuxated neighborhoods.

Anyway, this was just the standard TNB attack with cowardly whites unwilling to stand up for eachother. Until the little monsters start dangling from trees I don't see a stop to the madness.

Old November 4th, 2006 #2
Subrosa
Banned

Hey, California is a great place to live and raise a family.

Old November 4th, 2006 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Love the references to "animals" when describing the savages. Very apt. I wonder is CNN was covering this 24/7? (I know...)
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old November 4th, 2006 #4
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez
I never even bother reading the jewspapers, but I happened to see this story in my local rag.

http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_4602384

Takes a lot to wake White people up. Some never wake up.

When I hear about stuff like this...I think of that song "Freezer Full Of Nigger Heads."

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old November 4th, 2006 #5
Donnachaidh

We all know what's coming next. Because their rescuer was a nigger, they will rationalize that not all blacks are bad. And, in good christian-like fashion will be full of forgiveness. Why they didn't get the hell out of there at the first sign of " crotch grabbing " is beyond me.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old November 5th, 2006 #6
IceQueen

"It was like animals, like a pack of hyenas," Michelle said.

Sounds more like a band of chimps to me.

If there had been 1 gun owning White in the neighborhood the beating could have been stopped much sooner. I understand neighboring Whites fearing to come out to face a group that size - they'd worry the pack may return to their homes later. Even one chimp breaking in when a woman is home alone with her young could have deadly consequences. Bullets flying out of a random unknown window seems the best solution.

Sad thing is that person would probably go to jail.

I can't even imagine how scared they were. I will keep them in my thoughts and forward this story to everyone I know. These girls' stories should be told to every White in America!

Old November 5th, 2006 #7
brutus

Quote:
"They were grabbing their crotches - we didn't know if it was a gang thing or what."
Doesn’t this strike anyone as odd, that these girls wouldn’t know about crotch-grabbing niggers? Michael Jackson has been holding on to his crotch for the past 15 years on MTV videos. Everyone knows that nappy hair, bubble lips, black skin, stupidty and crotch grabbing all go together!

When I read that these girls, especially of that age, didn’t recognize this typical nigger behavior, it just didn‘t sound right, unless the were very sheltered or Amish.

Another thing, the article doesn’t mention the race of the attackers. We all assume niggers, but they might have been mexican as well.

And one more thing.....by the sounds of it, these girls were the only White people around. Because the animals focused their attack just on them, while yelling “kill Whitey.” Were there no other Whites around the area? If not, what were three White girls doing alone in the middle of a giant crowd of niggers? Maybe there were some chicken-shit Whites who just stood by and did nothing, that wouldn’t surprise me ay all. Just like I’m not surprised that they got no answer when they called 911. We all know that those services are loaded with affirmative action employees who are lazy and stupid.

Lastly, there will be no jail time for any of these beasts, possibly probation, but that will only happen because when they are picked-up by the police it’ll be discovered that they were also wanted for other crimes. But that doesn’t matter. Most chimps just ignore probation because the know that they’ll never do time for violating probation due to prison over-crowding.

The jew loves this and the jew is just itching for us to take the law into our own hands so they can lock us up and throw away the key.

This is why we must focus on the jew. We’ll take care of the nigger problem later. Find out where the jews live. Find out where they work and what they do there. Those responsible for pushing diversity upon our society will pay the ultimate price for that crime as well as for revenge for what their nigger minions did to those girls.

Old November 5th, 2006 #8
elbwgreez

I'm 95% sure it was niggers. Come on - crotch grabbing? Muh dik. "We hate white people?" Mexicans would call them gringos or something. The code words are all embedded in the article.

The neighborhood is mixed but it's mostly White for sure. The article says the niggers escaped in cars, suggesting they didn't live there. Also, if the neighborhood was Mexican those nigger troublemakers would have been stomped into paste by some vatos. Being White (and probably full of old people) the residents did nothing.

I agree with you about the jews. Jews and traitors must pay for this and all other multicult mayhem.

Old November 5th, 2006 #9
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

SoCal used to be Utopia. No shit my family fled that degenerate state.

Old November 5th, 2006 #10
Bill
Banned

What were these white girls doing going to a place like that in the 1st place? They lived in the area, they must have had some idea what to expect there, what the "hyenas" situation was like in that area.

Old November 5th, 2006 #11
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAryan
What were these white girls doing going to a place like that in the 1st place? They lived in the area, they must have had some idea what to expect there, what the "hyenas" situation was like in that area.
Exactly. Those three dumb bitches were probably nigger-lovers themselves. Longbeach is not a nigger city. Longbeach is mixed, with a lot of whigger white motherfuckers. California has one of the worst whiggers in the United States of 'Kwa. There are more whiggers and nigger-loving bitch sharks in Cali than in the New England region or Middle-Atlantic.

If you go on the beach at night, then expect things like these happening to you. Especially when you're white. Whites are pussies. The White Race is the most decadant race on the planet. Even niggers outrank us with their 'brutha love' mentality. If any of us start moving to the former USSR, then the Jews win. If we start moving out of our homes to the sunny white sub-urbs of NorCal, Washington ST. or Wisconsin, then we lost, and the damn nose-creatures win. It's all a game of chest: 'and every time the Jews win a move, and sooner or later our King or Queen is lost till the very last pawn'.

Old November 6th, 2006 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

That’s what I call good niggers, niggers who delivered on their potential and acted out their natural urges. For our race to survive, it needs a shit load more of this type of nonwhite behavior, well behaved muds are pure poison for our race, assimilation is the worst case scenario, stuff like this is actually great news.

Old November 6th, 2006 #13
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Once again, three stupid White teeny boppers discover the wonders of divershitty.
Is anyone here really surprised, at how surprised these idiotic twats were, when they were getting the shit stomped out of them?

Quote:
"I can't imagine," Barbara said, her eyes shining with tears. "I can't imagine anyone doing that to another human being, or even an animal."
I'd say this just about says it all. How fucking stupid can you be?

Quote:
Maybe because he was also black, or because he was so tall and strong , the group broke up and scattered to several cars and fled, the victims said.
Three guesses who the hero of the day wil be...

I'd like to feel bad for these brain washed morons, but this sums it up:

Quote:
Doesn’t this strike anyone as odd, that these girls wouldn’t know about crotch-grabbing niggers? Michael Jackson has been holding on to his crotch for the past 15 years on MTV videos. Everyone knows that nappy hair, bubble lips, black skin, stupidty and crotch grabbing all go together!
Absolutely spot on.

Hopefully these idiots will wake up, having been "touched" by divershitty, but I'm not betting any zog bucks on it...

Gods save us all

Thread