VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2006 #201
KrylON
Eminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious
Well, this is what I just got when I went to SF.
Your account has been disabled for the following reason: No reason was specified.

Date your account will be reenabled: Never

This is after Jack_Boot called me a cocksucker in the SM thread.

I was right, he is a coward.

This is what he posted.
I'll be damned if I'll take any more abuse from some space cadet wannabe cocksucker.

Alright, boys, you've had your fun.

Eating **** really isn't part of my job description - you know, the Chief of Staff designation that Dresden so disdains - but we learn a lot by letting these toxic threads run for awhile.

One of the things I've learned is, no more female mods. That way I don't have to deal with a mob of heroes clattering up from VNN to piss all over the place when I get rid of a lousy one, without bothering to send her flowers and chocolates.

So, now I have a permanent ban. I was proved right by Jack_Boots own actions.

What a shame. Don't feel bad, brother. I can create another account for you tomorrow if you want.

Old November 21st, 2006 #202
nurse1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJoyFree
And this is a reference to 'Norsestar?' You have got to be kidding? She was the most gracious, mature, and reasonable Moderator I ever dealt with.

Talk about character assassination and disinformation. I seem to remember seeing Norsestar's picture in the Pictures thread. I recall that She was pretty cute. Hmmmm....What does this SP- who by the way attacked me and I never even heard of the Bitch-, look like? It might explain her irrational feelings towards Ms. Norsestar.

_JJF.
Seems I've seen her pic somewhere but since I'm a woman I can't really judge her on looks. What I can judge her on is her behavior. She's a snitch. MD wasn't the first person she's run to the mods about. She ran to the mods on two seperate occasions regarding NS. NS is not American and had accidently played a song by a black singer not realizing it. That was the first time, the second time NS let a curse word slip and she jumped on that too.

That girl is a one woman tattle-tale machine.

Old November 21st, 2006 #203
KrylON
Eminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnJoyFree
And this is a reference to 'Norsestar?' You have got to be kidding? She was the most gracious, mature, and reasonable Moderator I ever dealt with.

Talk about character assassination and disinformation. I seem to remember seeing Norsestar's picture in the Pictures thread. I recall that She was pretty cute. Hmmmm....What does this SP- who by the way attacked me and I never even heard of the Bitch-, look like? It might explain her irrational feelings towards Ms. Norsestar.

_JJF.

Who's SP? A new female mod? I want to know who to watch out for.

Old November 21st, 2006 #204
fdtwainth

2 Fenris

Sorry, you need to find it yourself.

Well, if you don't want to find it, or it was deleted, that's your problem.

I'm not seeing that at all. It's clearly not a well-known fact.

Well, than it's your problem, if you don't want to see the facts. Over two dozen posters, included, but not limited to Celtic_Patriot, kane144...,ProudWhite Mom, Fritzie_Weiss, Hawthorn, Jeune_Libertine, Saxon_14 and multiple others, whose screen names I simply don't remember either stated this directly, or agreed with my analysis of the facts. The crypto-jew "AlphaNumericus" was given ample opportunities to explain his suspected behavior - which he rudly refused, and was asked if someone who knew him could vouch for him - no one was found.

Again, I don't see those threads.

Because they were deleted by the jew-friendly moderator in question on wish of the crypto-jew.

Who are these respected posters who complained to JJT in vain?

See above.

If JJT is perceived to be pro-Jewish, why didn't they complain to a different moderator? There are forty one - why did they all complain to JJT?

They did, and his offensive were removed from time to time, yet it was JJT who was actively covering up the activities of this very crypto-jew. I had to go to the SF leadership to ask for his bannishment, and facing it he left.

I don't see that.

But over a dozen respected Stormfront posters do.

Examples?

Deleted on crypto-jew request. Contact comrade daniel_von_der_ss, he will provide you with such examples.

He wasn't even banned! The account was disabled by user request!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....php?p=3604460

He was about to be banned when he left. What he claims now are utter lies: if things are how he claims it to be, why didn't he return earlier. In fact, he had to wait for the jew-friendly moderator to invite him back, because otherwise he would have been banned on his return.

This is all junk and rumor and clearly dishonest stuff.

These are hard facts, that you don't want to hear about, because they contradict the long-disproven lies you restate here. Yet you do it in vain: we are neither going to listen to your lies nor tolerate this hogwash for long.

Old November 21st, 2006 #205
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven58
The people had to decide who they were most loyal to. The people who choose to stay at SF over their friend are more loyal to SF than to their friend. They may say to themselves, I am still friends with this person but I don't want to rock the boat so I will stay with SF and keep my friendship secret from SF so I won't get banned too. You can't have it both ways. The one a person chooses is the person or thing they are most loyal too. Those who pick SF are more loyal to SF and that is just the way it is.
I guess I may have fallen into that category. And reading your post made me decide that fence sitting is not a option. Jessi was the first friend I had at SF. And she has always remained my friend. So now I must do what is right and be her friend. Thank you for pointing that out to me!

@ raginbill... Peekaboo. :cheers:

Old November 21st, 2006 #206
Gaian Meroveus

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrylON
Suepeace. I never had any knowledge of her when I was over at that other Forum. I only occasionally make a brief Sortie into enemy territory to see all the 'wonderful' things people have written about me in SMF. SuePeace wrote a post directed at myself which consisted of the following text: "Shut the fuck up!."
Obviously a Sara Lawrence graduate.

Norsestar and Sidious could probably fill you in on the details a lot better than I could.
She seems to be some sort of nationalist bus station Skank mindful of servicing her pimp at regular intervals.

_JJF.

Old November 21st, 2006 #207
raginbill
none

Quote:

Suepeace Kry

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old November 21st, 2006 #208
NorseStar

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven58
I just heard that in SF SM, Suepeace was saying that no one was talking to her, and she was upset that everyone was upset at her because of what happen with MaudDib and Norsestar and then she said she had cancer. Just another ploy to get people to feel sorry for her and to talk to her again? I would hope not, but I have to wonder.

Also DB posted on SF in SM that anyone that posted on VNN should be ashamed of themselves.

I say anyone who would still post on SF should be ashamed of themselves. Anyone who picks to stand with SF and their leadership even knowing their dirty dealings, lies, and bannings of people who stood by their friend.

Raginbil, I agree with everything you said. I gave you some rep points. I hope you will post more here. Join those of us who for years stayed away from VNN because we believed the lies that we were told at SF regarding this forum. I am just glad that blinders are off my eyes now.
I am trying to hold my tongue, just like the nice Swedish girl does, but I
am so now i'm about to start swinging. my favorite Aussie just got banned from sf. jb your are a hypocrite! KISS MY ASS

Old November 21st, 2006 #209
KrylON
Eminent

Quote:
Originally Posted by raginbill
Suepeace Kry
She didn't become mod, did she?

Old November 21st, 2006 #210
raginbill
none

Quote:
I don't think so. Not unless she's squeezing it in between stabbing WNs in the back, sending love letters, & wondering why no one is caring anymore. I havent been there but to read an occasional pm. I don't post there since I saw them niggerpile Muad.

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Last edited by raginbill; November 22nd, 2006 at 06:11 AM.

Old November 21st, 2006 #211
nurse1969

Quote:

No! She wouldn't last one minute in that boys club.

Old November 21st, 2006 #212
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
2 Fenris

Sorry, you need to find it yourself.

Well, if you don't want to find it, or it was deleted, that's your problem.

I'm not seeing that at all. It's clearly not a well-known fact.

Well, than it's your problem, if you don't want to see the facts. Over two dozen posters, included, but not limited to Celtic_Patriot, kane144...,ProudWhite Mom, Fritzie_Weiss, Hawthorn, Jeune_Libertine, Saxon_14 and multiple others, whose screen names I simply don't remember either stated this directly, or agreed with my analysis of the facts. The crypto-jew "AlphaNumericus" was given ample opportunities to explain his suspected behavior - which he rudly refused, and was asked if someone who knew him could vouch for him - no one was found.

Again, I don't see those threads.

Because they were deleted by the jew-friendly moderator in question on wish of the crypto-jew.

Who are these respected posters who complained to JJT in vain?

See above.

If JJT is perceived to be pro-Jewish, why didn't they complain to a different moderator? There are forty one - why did they all complain to JJT?

They did, and his offensive were removed from time to time, yet it was JJT who was actively covering up the activities of this very crypto-jew. I had to go to the SF leadership to ask for his bannishment, and facing it he left.

I don't see that.

But over a dozen respected Stormfront posters do.

Examples?

Deleted on crypto-jew request. Contact comrade daniel_von_der_ss, he will provide you with such examples.

He wasn't even banned! The account was disabled by user request!

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show....php?p=3604460

He was about to be banned when he left. What he claims now are utter lies: if things are how he claims it to be, why didn't he return earlier. In fact, he had to wait for the jew-friendly moderator to invite him back, because otherwise he would have been banned on his return.

This is all junk and rumor and clearly dishonest stuff.

These are hard facts, that you don't want to hear about, because they contradict the long-disproven lies you restate here. Yet you do it in vain: we are neither going to listen to your lies nor tolerate this hogwash for long.
Do you or any of these other posters you mentioned work in finance/business/accounting? My guess would be not.

I still say that making personal attacks on head moderators is a sure way to get banned from any forum, WN or not. Wouldn't the person posting a personal attack bear responsibility for the the results than the person who reported the post?

Synchronic, I coulda sworn I saw you, Vegas, Rebel, and others basically say "if you are going to ban Muad Dib you'll have to ban me too", and Jack Boot obliged.

Old November 21st, 2006 #213
fdtwainth

2 Prussian Eagle

Do you or any of these other posters you mentioned work in finance/business/accounting? My guess would be not.

And your guess would be wrong: I am a licensed financial advisor with relevant experience, doctorate degree in financial economics and certification. Posters mentioned by me are good posters, and most of them either have relevant business experience or undergraduate/graduate degrees in the field.

I still say that making personal attacks on head moderators is a sure way to get banned from any forum, WN or not. Wouldn't the person posting a personal attack bear responsibility for the the results than the person who reported the post?

No, if so-called "personal attacks" are facts of the matter.

Synchronic, I coulda sworn I saw you, Vegas, Rebel, and others basically say "if you are going to ban Muad Dib you'll have to ban me too", and Jack Boot obliged.

If respected Stormfront posters stood up by such honourable, long-serving and respected member as Comrade MaudDib, integrity requires their voice to be heard. Instead they were dealt is in a rude and disrespectful manner, which speak volumes about this unforunate and sad situation to anyone willing to hear.

Old November 21st, 2006 #214
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
2 Prussian Eagle

And your guess would be wrong: I am a licensed financial advisor with relevant experience, doctorate degree in financial economics and certification. Posters mentioned by me are good posters, and most of them either have relevant business experience or undergraduate/graduate degrees in the field.
Really? I coulda sworn you said in other posts you were a college student in Slovakia

Quote:

No, if so-called "personal attacks" are facts of the matter.
Now come on, you can't expect making mocking posts about a head mod's family tragedy won't get you banned.

Quote:
Instead they were dealt is in a rude and disrespectful manner, which speak volumes about this unforunate and sad situation to anyone willing to hear.
Uh, they asked to be banned and were?

Old November 21st, 2006 #215
fdtwainth

2 Prussian Eagle

Really? I coulda sworn you said in other posts you were a college student in Slovakia

I have never said this in any of my posts either here at VNN or at Stormfront: I challenge anyone to find such a post of mine, but you would find none. First, I am not a college student, second I am not a Slovack or have nothing to do with Slovakia: both are dirty lies, concieved and employed by the crypto-jew AlphaNumericus in order to malign me. That's, by the way, is one of the lesser lies of the crypto-jew I had to disprove: his dirty lies and insults haven't stopped there.

Now come on, you can't expect making mocking posts about a head mod's family tragedy won't get you banned.

I expect objective facts to be admitted as such. If they are not, I do not associate with people who deny objective reality, and advise others not to do so: that's a road to nowhere.

Uh, they asked to be banned and were?

They asked for the return of their dear comrade, and were instead banned in a rude and disrespectful manner.

Old November 21st, 2006 #216
raven58

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorseStar
I am trying to hold my tongue, just like the nice Swedish girl does, but I
am so now i'm about to start swinging. my favorite Aussie just got banned from sf. jb your are a hypocrite! KISS MY ASS

I think it is just terrible that they would ban LS. It just goes and prove that what we have been saying is true.

LS, welcome to the being banned club.

Jack Boot you are a hypocrite. So no more lady mods, are you going to fire Lycia and all the other lady mods now? NO, because you are a hyporocrite and they follow the party lane and remain silent while you lie and do your other dirty deeds. We all know you won't fire the other lady mods. I don't think Norsestar wants flowers or candy from you. What a comment you made. Will you stand by what you said and have no lady mods or will you keep Lycia and the other lady mods? You are a Jack ass!!!!!!

Old November 21st, 2006 #217
SynchronicWR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle

I have no idea what you saw. I was so pissed that I can't remember what all happened, and then everything goes down the memory hole, so no one knows anything for certain. Just your statement reveals an uncetainty. Both the defense and the prosecution would rip your statement apart. You "coulda sworn" and "basically say" is pretty weak.

This stuff should all have been worked out in SF, but the admin doesn't seem to have the foritude to deal with things honestly and fairly in SF. So I come over here, and the Stormfronties come, giving me crap. The thread gets hidden in the memory hole, then Stormfronties want to negotiate it. I was getting over this crap, and people start showing up to rekindle the fire.

What did the SF admin expect when they suddenly purge a long time loyalist? What always amazes me is that the SF admin acts like they are the KGB or something, and can just remove people quietly without anyone noticing or reacting. And don't give me crap about the KGB comparison. It isn't my fault they act like that. I'm just characterizing their methods. Who are the brains over there? They expected to ban Wayne quietly??? Without incident??? We are supposed to be mindless and obedient like rabid democrats, republicans, and religious extremists??

It amazes me that SF hides the truth, then Stormfronties want to debate it. But NOT in SF of course.

Old November 21st, 2006 #218
Australianrage
Voice of the dark side.

The bans and restrictions on what can be said in posts shows a distrubing course toward Stormfront becoming just another organ of the Zionists.
For example, I have been told (I believe reliably) that Maud Dib was banned because he called out a half negro woman who was pretending to be white.
I have also been told that JJT is not white. Perhaps JJT can enlighten me/us on this point?
I have been told that JJT has his position within Stormfront because he paid Don Black generously for it. Perhaps JJT could respond to that point also?
I can also point to some moderators, who have their pet posters who cannot ever be called out or retaliated against, no matter how stupid and obnoxious they may be.
These pet posters can insult and/or defame you, but the moment that you say anything in response you get an infraction or a ban.
I do not think that I shall renew my sustaining membership in that place.
If by the instrument of governmental power, a people is led towards its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people . . . it is his duty. - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. - Sir Winston Spencer Churchill

Old November 21st, 2006 #219
Fenris

Quote:
Originally Posted by raginbill
so all my umbrage has to do with how Muad was fucked over by those who felt no remorse in doing so, even though you expressed your pleasure with it, remember?
Your umbrage started quite a while before MD was removed, didn't it?

Bill, there are quite a few people who are doing everything they can to prevent WNism from gaining any credibility. IMHO you're one of them: a liar or a fool. But if SF management disagrees, that's their decision to make.

Quote:
You'll see how serious I am at Amren fenwick!
Looking forward to it (again). You going to wait a week and send me some more rep and another apology?

Quote:
Let's see boot come over here & send me a pm asking if I am gonna kick your ass. He did that over there remember?
How would I remember a PM that JackBoot sent to you, Bill?

If I'm at AmRen in fifteen months I'll look forward to meeting you in person.

Old November 22nd, 2006 #220
Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Australianrage
For example, I have been told (I believe reliably) that Maud Dib was banned because he called out a half negro woman who was pretending to be white.
You were told wrong. Your source isn't as reliable as you thought.

Thread