VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 12th, 2016 #1
Serbian

Default SF ''Russians''

Supporting Hillary Clinton and NATO

DivisionRONA

Quote:
To be honest, I can say absolutely serious, it would be nice if Russia will join NATO. China is really strong and dangerous for us. Also, I want Hillary to win this elections because it can help to smash Putin's regime faster
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...8#post13672132

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Last edited by Serbian; September 12th, 2016 at 01:19 AM.

Old September 12th, 2016 #2
Serbian

Darknet

Quote:
Considering that Clintons family has notable experience of dealing with serbians, possible victory of Hillary opens very interesting perspectives Bratooshkas must be daily praying for kosher Trump-Kushner clan to win:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...9#post13673715

Old September 12th, 2016 #3
Serbian

Jack Boot's man Poison

Quote:
Is it now final that Montenegro is joining NATO? If so we might have forgotten our congratulations . For their liberty and prosperity, as a separate nation with its own identity and future, hopefully free from the small-minded and backwards gibanicharstvo and eurasianism
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...3#post13653002

Old September 12th, 2016 #4
Crowe

Its one thing to criticize Trump for being kosher, which he is, but to turn around and say you support Hillary Clinton and NATO is retarded as hell. Anyone suggesting that Russia should join NATO is completely fucking clueless. Or a complete shill.

Old September 12th, 2016 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Its one thing to criticize Trump for being kosher, which he is, but to turn around and say you support Hillary Clinton and NATO is retarded as hell. Anyone suggesting that Russia should join NATO is completely fucking clueless. Or a complete shill.

These creatures on SF Russia are openly supporting American/European enslavement and White genocide.

Old September 13th, 2016 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
These creatures on SF Russia are openly supporting American/European enslavement and White genocide.
Anyone who supports NATO agrees with (((Wesley Clark))). Poison is no doubt one of his biggest fans.

Old September 13th, 2016 #7
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Anyone who supports NATO agrees with (((Wesley Clark))). Poison is no doubt one of his biggest fans.

Yeah, but the thing is that this jew by his actions created an ethnically pure state for muslim shiptars, so the hypocrisy is even worse.

Old September 19th, 2016 #8
Serbian

Someone posted this in SF Russia. It says ''jews responsible for the deaths of Serbian people''

Then ''Russian'' member DivisionRONA deflects responsibility from the kikes by responding with this

Quote:
Cрби одговорни за страданье српског народа. It's just hypocrisy when you blame somebody for crimes of your own war criminals.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...1#post13687176

Old September 20th, 2016 #9
Serbian

ugunskrusts83 posts on SF under name Simon Petlura

Quote:
Ха-ха, мне приятно было видеть как натовские бомбы разбивали купола церквей этих югославских попов совково-сергианского разлива
Quote:
Haha, I was pleased to see how NATO bombs smashed the dome of the church of the Yugoslav priests

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...2#post13689354

Old September 27th, 2016 #10
Serbian

Poison is also a fan of jew Marc Thiessen and the Zionist American Enterprise Institute. He quotes their propaganda articles favourably

http://europe.newsweek.com/trump-wil...n-495127?rm=eu

Poison

Quote:
Trump may pay a high price for this bromance with Putin
I will so LOL if this prediction comes true.

In July, during the Republican Convention, I pointed out that Donald Trump’s questioning whether he would come to the defense of Central and Eastern European countries if Russia attacked them—and his changing the GOP platform to strip out the provision of defensive weapons to Ukraine—could cost him millions of once-solid Republican votes in key swing states like Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida.
[...]
And it is not just Ukrainian-Americans who are troubled by Trump’s Putin bromance or denigration of NATO. So are Polish-Americans, Czech-Americans, Slovak-Americans, Slovenian-Americans, Romanian-Americans and Hungarian-Americans, as well as Lithuanian-, Latvian- and Estonian-Americans.

Sounds like "Intermarium strikes back" . Ukro-ushasa-римокатолички-reptiloid vengeance strike against putinophilia
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...9#post13700466

It's a jewish lie that Czech-Americans, Slovak-Americans, Slovenian-Americans, Romanian-Americans and Hungarian-Americans are troubled by the so called ''Trump Putin bromance"

Old September 27th, 2016 #11
littlefieldjohn

SF is operated by a pack of degenerate Jew apologists, otherwise the liars like"Poison" would've been booted a long time ago.

Old September 27th, 2016 #12
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
SF is operated by a pack of degenerate Jew apologists, otherwise the liars like"Poison" would've been booted a long time ago.

He should have been booted from posting anywhere outside of Opposing Views, instead he is given power to ''moderate'' (censor delete truth) on not just the so called Russian section but throughout the entire forum.

Plus no one still knows his nationality, even after all these years.

Old September 27th, 2016 #13
Serbian

TheIdMonster

Quote:
All Russia has achieved in the middle-east is perpetuating the unrest & facilitating the mass influx of Muslims into Europe.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...5#post13702592

See, it's not jew Soros the Israelis and US Neocons with their regime change operations, its Russia.

Old September 27th, 2016 #14
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOG.gov

However, Benjamin Netanyahu and the Likud Party, as well as the American Jewish neo-conservatives and the mainstream American Jewish Zionist community have always regarded Syria as one of Israel's primary regional military threats

Poison responds

Quote:
But can we be sure that this is actually so, especially now as of 2016? Is there truly enough convincing evidence and proofs?

I personally prefer to be cautious and conservative, intensely scrutinizing such generalizations before they can be accepted -- the proof needs to be extensive and rock solid, and attention has to be paid to nuances. Opinions and positions of specific people, no matter how high-profile they are (even important politicians or lobbyists), have to be differentiated from something that can legitimately be called an "all-Jewish consensus", or American Jews' consensus or something like that. Real Zionism or pro-Israelism (in modern context perhaps these can be considered more or less equivalent) has to be differentiated from simply organized Jewry (because it's not quite the same) and beliefs or ideologies that might be championed by Jews.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...7#post13370141

Old September 27th, 2016 #15
Serbian

Another SF Russia member who refuses to state his nationality. Upset that Moscow is kind of messing with Neocon plans in Syria.

He also attacks Assad and Anglin

Sorry

Quote:
The first thing that worries me about military Kremlin involvement in Syria... is how possibly [White] Russian kids in the military are going to end up in another Middle Eastern meatgrinder. Especially because Russia still has mandatory military service. sure he's worried, like I'm worried about dindus being shot by blue niggers

Just to keep some long-necked, marxist-friendly, Nelson Mandela-praising, etc. nepotistic Alawite Arab despot and his dynasty (i.e. Bashar al-Assad and his family) in power and whatever possible interests the Kremlin and oligarchs may have there. Syria is almost like a second ‘Israel’ to Russia.

This doesn't seem to concern people like the pro-Kremlin/putinist Daily Stormer's chief editor and publisher Andrew Anglin at all, who is apparently very thrilled about Russia's growing involvement in this part of the world. (By the way, the linked article is a real blood-boiler, full of lies... so, beware!)
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post13068887

Old September 27th, 2016 #16
Serbian

Originally Posted by Simon Petlura View Post

Quote:
Shame on Jewish Lackey Putin and his Kosher oligarchs,they are already starting to bombing innocent childrens in Syria.

Savagery of Moscow Junta knows no bounds.

Old September 27th, 2016 #17
Serbian

Sorry with his attacks on Syria. Maybe he would prefer a Saudi style Israeli puppet state

Quote:
Syrians are some of the most marxist and marxist-friendly Arabs in the entire so-called Arab world. The Assad dynasty has always tolerated communists to rather freely gather and organize. For instance, you can find countless of (presumably older, since the 2011 troubles) videos of Syrian communists gathering in Damascus. I believe the most common Arabic version of The Internationale is also in the Syrian Arabic dialect/accent.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13072678

Old September 27th, 2016 #18
Serbian

Darknet

Quote:
Here is a Russian article on Assad and his connections with terrorists. The main point is last 15 years the regime of Assads backed anti-american radical muslim forces like al-kaeda and early "Islanic state" in neighbouring Iraq, granted assylum for radicals and had training center on Syrian territory, in hope to befriend muslim opposition forces and to drag Americans deeper into the slaughter in Iraq.
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...6#post13153701

See folks, user Ru88 aka Darknet informs WN's on SF that secular Alawite protector of Christians Assad is the real supporter of radical Sunni jihad, and of dragging Americans deeper into the slaughter in Iraq . It's not US Britain Israel Saudi Qatar Turkey.

Old September 29th, 2016 #19
Serbian

Praising the communist and (possible jew) murderer of nationalists in Donbass Plotnitsky. He thinks he's funny with his pro Zionist posts.

Poison

Quote:
have to make a confession. I am starting to like this guy a little bit.

Can he be one of us, the infiltrators, a secret Ukrainian or maybe even Ustasha? Or Жидобандера? He is giving many Vatniks what they deserve. One by one he is converting bad opponents to Junta into good (i.e. dead) ones. As long as the Vatniks remain isolated in a small reservation, and do not wreck the property and lives of ethnic Russians, ethnic Ukrainians and other citizens of Ukraine in Mariupol, Kharkov and other places, it's ok and even possibly good for them to be ruled by this guy. It can create a more gradual and peaceful transition to progress, than subjugation to Kiev right away.

Will he continue realizing the secret program of Eastern Europe and Balkans Division? If so, we should eventually expect introduction of GMO, shale gas mining, chipping of individuals (implantation of microchips) and other diabolical technologies in Downbass. And, of course, crushing the orthodox church (absolutely essential) and promoting Uniya. What do you think?

Long live Plotnisky. Героям Слава!
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...4#post13703184

Old September 30th, 2016 #20
Serbian

Poison

Quote:
Meanwhile, in the rest of Ukraine, important progress is happening.

Quote:
According to the poll, if a referendum on Ukrainian membership of NATO was held on Sunday, a total of 63.9% of respondents would vote in favor, 28.5% would vote against, and 7.6% were undecided.

Bekeshkina said that in June 2010 only 24.6% would have voted for joining NATO, 67.7% - against, and in June 2014 – 45.4% would have voted in favor and 36.4% - against.

"These are very important changes" the expert said, adding that the issues still divides Ukraine

Finally the issue of NATO is no longer an issue that divides Ukraine any longer. (Among other things, thanks for comrade Plotnitsky's tireless efforts in "utilization" of the undesirables in Downbass)

This can be positively compared with the progress Montenegrins are making, in liberating their republic from the oppression of Junta and all the lingering traces in mentality remaining from this oppression! Congratulations to the people of both countries. Progress in this area is key to their future security and prevention of any future aggressions, bloodshed, needless loss of life.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t11...3#post13708230

Could "Poison" really be a US govt. operation on SF?

Who knows just how much American tax dollars have been directed to certain SF accounts.

Tags
stromfront russia

Thread