Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old May 9th, 2004 #1
your mama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 86
your mama
Default Chris Evans fired from Resistance

Chris Evans has been fired from Resistance and his NA membership revoked. He was blackmailing the National Office ever since Dr. Pierce died to keep his job.

It looks like the new NA is cleaning house of the rats finally. I guess they finally had enough of Chris' lying and thieving. And unless you want to support that snitch bitch, don't buy Aryan Wear because he owns it. Kind of a direct conflict of interest there if you ask me and he should have been fired long ago. Makes sense though that they had to wait to fire him since you cant fire someone for testifying in court and the little fucker probably had em by the balls by having access to their biggest moneymaker Resistance so they had to get make sure that it wouldnt go down if he was canned.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #2
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Find it hard to believe

I won't believe it until I see it announced from the National Alliance website.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #3
your mama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 86
your mama
Default

Believe whatever you want Blevins. When has the NA announced any firing form their website. Never. So why would they start now. Look at their board and you will see Hellcat's name is gone as a moderator. That proved it to me right there.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #4
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default

Friday I posted a link of an interview (from WhiteRevolution) of Bully Boys and they talked about the Chris Evans rat situation. No less than 8 hours went by that the entire Klannet servers were hacked.

Evans has something on those boys(the NA) and I doubt they fired him. They may put something out in the rumor mill he is gone, but I think he is still working for them in some fashion or another.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #5
your mama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 86
your mama
Default

Maybe if you put on your tin foil hat you will receive a radio message from the National Office confirming it.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #6
OkieWonMuskogee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Post Purge Number 3.B7h

***I just got it confirmed by two in-the-know NA insiders. Walker and Evans have been feuding; Gliebe has been after Evans for a long time because Evans had "upstaged" Gliebe.
***Several key NA unit leaders demanded that Gliebe end the Evans-Walker feud. However, they wanted Walker removed, not Evans.
***Walker is on the board and can't be fired without a civil war in which RM (and not Gliebe) holds the deciding vote.
***After being fired, Evans joined the anti-Gliebe forces, along with dozen or so NA staffers that Gliebe fired in the last 9 months.
***Gliebe moved in a whole new staff at NA HQ to replace the staff that he fired en mass about 8 weeks ago.
----The above is fact; the below is speculation of my sources----
***Gliebe put out the word late last night to begin attacking Evans on the Internet.
***Pringle is now the number two man in the NA. This was a Gliebe move to placate angry unit leaders.
***Walker canít be fired because he knows too much and could destroy Gliebe with a single phone call.
***My own comment is that Evans was far from perfect but is a still a better asset than Walker and/or Gliebe.
***The frequency of the Gliebe purges exceeds that of the Judeo-Stalin purges.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #7
Klaus
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yes, there is a supposedly "sensitive, internal" Shaun Walker memo to this effect being widely circulated among senior cadre and UC's by Roger Williams.

With your post, YM, is the NA now publicly accusing a senior staffer of theft and blackmail? Those would both be felony offenses. Is the Alliance pressing charges or are they, once again, just throwing unsubstantiated rumors around about a former employee?

Since YM has reported a crime here, would the moderators be so kind as to trace and post his ISP to determine if it originates from NAHQ?

Is the NA now saying that their clothing line, "Aryan Wear" was not, or is no longer, a Resistance Records company? Since he ran the business end of Resistance Records, does "snitch" Evans in fact have the entire company customer list in his possession? Do I need to cancel my credit card number since, you claim, I sent it to a "thief."

You seem to be plugged in, YM. Can you fill us in on the details?

Thanks, "Mama," and happy Mother's Day.




Quote:
Originally Posted by your mama
Chris Evans has been fired from Resistance and his NA membership revoked. He was blackmailing the National Office ever since Dr. Pierce died to keep his job.

It looks like the new NA is cleaning house of the rats finally. I guess they finally had enough of Chris' lying and thieving. And unless you want to support that snitch bitch, don't buy Aryan Wear because he owns it. Kind of a direct conflict of interest there if you ask me and he should have been fired long ago. Makes sense though that they had to wait to fire him since you cant fire someone for testifying in court and the little fucker probably had em by the balls by having access to their biggest moneymaker Resistance so they had to get make sure that it wouldnt go down if he was canned.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #8
White Flag
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

1) dont due business with the NA.
2) when an actual leader or high ranking official comes to VNN and rebukes some of the rumors here, that will be when they are credible.
3) Roper gets out with his people and does various projects, Roper is active online, what about Gliebe? What does he do?
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #9
your mama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 86
your mama
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaus
Yes, there is a supposedly "sensitive, internal" Shaun Walker memo to this effect being widely circulated among senior cadre and UC's by Roger Williams.

With your post, YM, is the NA now publicly accusing a senior staffer of theft and blackmail? Those would both be felony offenses. Is the Alliance pressing charges or are they, once again, just throwing unsubstantiated rumors around about a former employee?

Since YM has reported a crime here, would the moderators be so kind as to trace and post his ISP to determine if it originates from NAHQ?

Is the NA now saying that their clothing line, "Aryan Wear" was not, or is no longer, a Resistance Records company? Since he ran the business end of Resistance Records, does "snitch" Evans in fact have the entire company customer list in his possession? Do I need to cancel my credit card number since, you claim, I sent it to a "thief."

You seem to be plugged in, YM. Can you fill us in on the details?

Thanks, "Mama," and happy Mother's Day.
Post my ISP? Thats fucked up but whatever.

I am going by second hand information here, so it should be taken with a grain of salt, but it still doesnt change the main point that he is gone. I was told he was threatening to shut down the site if he didnt get more money for his Aryan Wear clothing line (yes it is his apparantly yet he denies it). From my understanding charges are supposed to be pressed but I don't know since I am not at the National Office. Thats what i was told. I have no idea if he has the company list. As far as being a thief, my understanding is he stole the Aryan Wear clothing line around the time Dr. Pierce died. He trademarked it in his name when it was supposed to be an NA product line. Not a clear cut case of thievery since he owns the rights to it but it is definitely sneaky and underhanded if that is how it happened correct? He should have been gone after he told on himself for testifying against other nationalists but anyone who knows a little about U.S. labor laws you can't fire someone for testifying in court unless you want a big lawsuit brought back on you.
 
Old May 9th, 2004 #10
WRMC 14
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You seem to be suffering from loing term memory loss. A little over a year ago when Billy Roper was fired from the NA the Gleibster had three different people create three different press releases concerning the issuse of Billy getting fired. Perhaps maybe I should pull them up for you to serve as a reminder that yes in fact the NA does announce the firings via their website.
Quote:
Originally Posted by your mama
Believe whatever you want Blevins. When has the NA announced any firing form their website. Never. So why would they start now. Look at their board and you will see Hellcat's name is gone as a moderator. That proved it to me right there.
 
Old May 10th, 2004 #11
your mama
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 86
your mama
Default

Alright, pull em up. If they put it on their website that is news to me. Anyways dude, what is this I'm heaing about you being a baby killer? Just shit I'm hearing around that WR's membership coordinator is convicted of a felony for killing his kid. Maybe you can clear that up too.
 
Old May 10th, 2004 #12
Brownshirt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Too bad, looks like White Revolution has lost the only serious issue they could point out about Resistance. Of course, they will still try to keep up this little war they started with them since that was where they all got fired from, so don't expect to see many positive responses from their side.
 
Old May 10th, 2004 #13
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Still trying to find the truth out about this...

As far as I am concerned ,Evans, is still with the NA.
 
Old May 10th, 2004 #14
Jeff The Pollock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Question ????

With the exception of ex-NA members and now White Revouluton members, you never hear about the other NA staffers/members who either left or were fired like Derek and Carla. I wonder what ever happened to them?
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #15
OkieWonMuskogee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default They told the truth: Exit stage right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Pollock
With the exception of ex-NA members and now White Revouluton members, you never hear about the other NA staffers/members who either left or were fired like Derek and Carla. I wonder what ever happened to them?
***
Just before the Derek and Carla purge, two staffers quit and left in disgust.
***
That left just Derek and Carla and another staffer. They supposedly confronted Erich Gliebe about his poor and absentee management. Apparently, Derek told Gliebe that a "nigger" could manage it better than it was being managed. He fired all three on the spot. That day marked the third major purge by Gliebe -- each time, most the staff was fired.
There were two minor Gliebe inspired purges while Doctor Pierce was still alive... Byron Calvert and Ben V.
Somewhere around 15 employees have either been fired by Gliebe for pointing out to him privately that he was doing or poor job or quit in disgust for the same reason.
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #16
Ben Vinyard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Okie,

Just for the record I was not fired while Dr. P was alive. Gliebe had demanded that I be fired--for pointing out that over a four month period over $10,000 of inventory had been embezzled from Resistance. I thought that I might be fired because I knew that others before me, such as Mr. Calvert, that had pointed out Gliebe's malfeasance had found themselves unemployed, but I presented my evidence to Dr. Pierce nevertheless and continued to do so until he fell ill. For what it's worth, Dr. Pierce refused to fire me.

I was fired on Gliebe's first official day as Chairman, before I had an opportunity to quit. Though that was not Gliebe's first official act as Chairman. His first official act was to refuse to allow National Alliance staffers Robert and Amanda Hartnell, whose perfectly formed child had-- tragically--gotten the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and was born still, to select a secluded spot in the acreage to bury their dead White baby.

Ben Vinyard
 
Old May 11th, 2004 #17
Ronald Anderson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"His first official act was to refuse to allow National Alliance staffers Robert and Amanda Hartnell, whose perfectly formed child had-- tragically--gotten the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and was born still, to select a secluded spot in the acreage to bury their dead White baby."

Erich Gliebe disgusts me.
 
Old May 12th, 2004 #18
OkieWonMuskogee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Talking Say what, White boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS
As far as I am concerned, Evans, is still with the NA.
Sure, sure and Hitler is living in rural Michigan making a living as a fishing guide. Chris has been our for a couple of weeks.
***
Rumor is that Shaun Walker is next in line for the knife in the back.
 
Old May 12th, 2004 #19
Billy Roper
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default The Day Ben was fired

I remember that day. Bob and Amanda, who was heavily pregnant, had been fired and evicted from the home they were staying at (on NA property) a couple of days earlier, at Gliebe's order. I will always believe that the stress of that lent itself to the death of their baby. Ben and I were doing our best to handle the emergency funeral arrangements for them, we were all nearly broke, and Bob and Amanda's only request was that their little baby girl be allowed to be buried on the N.A. property, in a valley under the shade of some trees. Gliebe refused. It was at the same time that Gliebe refused (via long distance) their request, that he had one of his boys tell Ben that he was fired, and ask for his keys. This was nothing more than a blatant act of vindictiveness. Dr. Pierce refused to fire Ben, despite the fact that Ben and Gliebe had a direct verbal confrontation in Dr. Pierce's office about Gliebe's malfeasance. Gliebe fired Ben as soon as Dr. Pierce was dead.

To Ben's credit, when he was fired, he didn't even flinch. We were both only concerned about doing the right thing by that little White baby girl, and helping our friends during their time of sorrow. We just got into my car and drove off to the tractor shed, where we borrowed a pick and some shovels. Then we found a church cemetary that allowed free burials, and we dug the grave and buried that little girl ourselves, by hand, with the help of her father and another friend.

That was a sad day, I'll never forget how devastated Bob and Amanda were, it was tough. Amanda had lost so much blood and was so weak that she had to stay at our place for a week or so before she could get around well enough to move to their new place.

-Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Anderson
"His first official act was to refuse to allow National Alliance staffers Robert and Amanda Hartnell, whose perfectly formed child had-- tragically--gotten the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and was born still, to select a secluded spot in the acreage to bury their dead White baby."

Erich Gliebe disgusts me.
 
Old May 12th, 2004 #20
Ronald Anderson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

When I used to listen to Shaun Walker on NA Live, his voice sounded just like Carl Spackler from the movie Caddyshack. Pictures of Carl:

http://www.carlspackler.com/archive/cs_358.jpg
http://sportsmed.starwave.com/media/...to/caddy_i.jpg



Quote:
Originally Posted by OkieWonMuskogee
Sure, sure and Hitler is living in rural Michigan making a living as a fishing guide. Chris has been our for a couple of weeks.
***
Rumor is that Shaun Walker is next in line for the knife in the back.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 PM.
Page generated in 0.11175 seconds.

VNN on Twitter