Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2007 #1
Magog

Default Uni health care will save jewsih companies trillions $$$

Right now 70% of our health care is part of our total compensation... My company spend 4500 on me, and says it is part of my total pay...

Awwwww, how nice of them.

When we all get free health care, I wil have to pay higher taxes, but my company will save that 4500 bucks.

I want that money. It is my money.

What is the plan to make sure we get that money in our pockets and the companies do not rip us all off?

Old September 22nd, 2007 #2
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magog
When we all get free health care, I wil have to pay higher taxes, but my company will save that 4500 bucks

Don't assume that universal=free. Also, from what I heard of Hillary's plan, larger employers will actually be required to offer health benefits as they voluntarily do now. So we'll pay higher taxes and business will continue to bleed red, largely to benefit welfare nigs and spic illegals.

Old September 22nd, 2007 #3
banjo_billy
Banned

Like so much that is foisted onto the People, "Health Care" is just another Jewish swindle. In the first place, "health" is not the goal and in fact, they don't "care".

All the insurance racket is, is to insure that the Jewish doctors and pharmaceutical companies continue to get huge payoffs. All insurance is based on the idea that the MANY pay for the bad luck of the FEW while leaving a substantial profit for the Jews who run the company. And if the entire population is "covered" by an insurance plan then this just means that the doctors can charge high fees to both the rich and the poor and be paid through the taxes of the People.

The sooner we hang all the Jews, the better this world will be.

The best way, is merely to eat healthy foods, exercise regularly, understand natural remedies and stay as far away from doctors as possible.

Old September 22nd, 2007 #4
John in Woodbridge

We alreay have socialized medicine for the most part, as about half of all healthcare administered is paid for the federal government.

There are three things the politicians can do to save the private healthcare industry, though there aren't any politicians with balls to implement it.

1. Tort reform. Rich lawyers don't need to get richer.

2. Hospitals shouldn't be required to treat indigent patients. Beaners go home.

3. Euthanasia. Healthcare is finite commodity. There's a point where patients should be let go mercifully.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #5
Magog

# 3. I agree. this is what I do. Health is 90% of diet.

Thread