Old September 30th, 2007 #1
Jimmy Dean
Whole Hog Sausage

Default KFC Murder - Justice after 23 Years

Man guilty of 1984 murder

Whittier victim's mom says verdict 'long time coming'

whittierdailynews.com
Whittier, CA, 9/30/2007

A 46-year-old Department of Forestry captain was unable to escape his past Friday as a jury found him guilty in the murder of a Whittier woman 23 years ago....
WILLIAM MARSHALL
William Marshall killed Robin Hoynes, a 21-year-old restaurant manager, when he returned to rob the Kentucky Fried Chicken where he once worked....
ROBIN HOYNES
Although Marshall was always a suspect, he wasn't arrested until the case was reopened several years ago and he was indicted by a grand jury in 2006....

Hoynes knew Marshall was a suspected thief, so she likely dropped the day's cash receipts into the safe before letting him in - even though the store's policy was to take the money to the bank or home that night.

Marshall, thinking he knew the combination to the safe, stabbed Hoynes twice in the back. A medical examiner and a tool mark expert told the jury that she likely never saw it coming.

Then Marshall went to the safe. Two small specks of blood found on it were from Hoynes, and pry marks on the safe show he tried to break in after the combination he tried didn't work.
Marshall, unsuccessful in his attempt to get the cash, then slashed Hoynes' throat as she lay dead or dying.

He fled, but left behind a piece of evidence that would prove key when the cold case was reopened by Torrance detectives 20 years later: a piece of shoe foam.

The yellowish, spongy object perplexed investigators until it was linked two decades later to a pair of boots Marshall was wearing when he was arrested 10 days after the murder.

Full Story

Old September 30th, 2007 #2
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Dean View Post
Man guilty of 1984 murder

Whittier victim's mom says verdict 'long time coming'

whittierdailynews.com
Whittier, CA, 9/30/2007

A 46-year-old Department of Forestry captain was unable to escape his past Friday as a jury found him guilty in the murder of a Whittier woman 23 years ago....
WILLIAM MARSHALL
William Marshall killed Robin Hoynes, a 21-year-old restaurant manager, when he returned to rob the Kentucky Fried Chicken where he once worked....
ROBIN HOYNES
Although Marshall was always a suspect, he wasn't arrested until the case was reopened several years ago and he was indicted by a grand jury in 2006....

Hoynes knew Marshall was a suspected thief, so she likely dropped the day's cash receipts into the safe before letting him in - even though the store's policy was to take the money to the bank or home that night.

Marshall, thinking he knew the combination to the safe, stabbed Hoynes twice in the back. A medical examiner and a tool mark expert told the jury that she likely never saw it coming.

Then Marshall went to the safe. Two small specks of blood found on it were from Hoynes, and pry marks on the safe show he tried to break in after the combination he tried didn't work.
Marshall, unsuccessful in his attempt to get the cash, then slashed Hoynes' throat as she lay dead or dying.

He fled, but left behind a piece of evidence that would prove key when the cold case was reopened by Torrance detectives 20 years later: a piece of shoe foam.

The yellowish, spongy object perplexed investigators until it was linked two decades later to a pair of boots Marshall was wearing when he was arrested 10 days after the murder.

Full Story
Cases like this piss me off, although it's good he was finally convicted, he went free about his business for 23 fucking years! And they knew he was a suspect back then! If they had done their jobs correctly, they should of been able to nab him then! Department of Forestry Captain, my ass! Probably got the job because of the state having to hire a certain quota of niggers! At least the family finally has some sort of justice, even though it was long over due, thanks to the fine work of our pig system.

Old March 23rd, 2012 #3
trina5

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Cases like this piss me off, although it's good he was finally convicted, he went free about his business for 23 fucking years! And they knew he was a suspect back then! If they had done their jobs correctly, they should of been able to nab him then! Department of Forestry Captain, my ass! Probably got the job because of the state having to hire a certain quota of niggers! At least the family finally has some sort of justice, even though it was long over due, thanks to the fine work of our pig system.
It is always about race for some ignorant ass people. Whites do just as much killing, raping, molesting, drugs, and any other bad crime. Every time you turn around (whether it a stupid ass black or white person) someone is trying to put crime on race. Well if thats the case cracker ass crackers have been killing innocent ppl since slavery. This race mess is so out dated and played out...... you really look like an idiot posting what you posted. You dont know what a nigger is my nigger!

Old November 10th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

TV show chronicles 1984 murder of Robin Hoynes

Quote:
Dateline NBC at 9 p.m. Friday will feature the Oct. 30, 1984, murder of a 21-year-old Whittier woman at a Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant in Torrance.

The killing of Robin Hoynes was a cold case until 2003 when Torrance police reopened the case. A piece of foam found at the scene would become pivotal.

William Charles Marshall was convicted in 2007 of murder and the special

circumstance of killing during an attempted robbery. He was sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Old November 10th, 2014 #5
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

www.findagrave.com: Robin Lucille Hoynes

Googling "Robin Hoynes murdered" return VNN as number 4.

Old November 10th, 2014 #6
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

www.chillingcrimes.com: Robin Hoynes

Old November 10th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Be careful to to confuse the 1984 KFC nigger on White murder in Torrance, CA, the story in the OP and the 1983 KFC niggers on Whites murders in Houston TX at the link below.

Confusing the two may mean your a racist.

1983 Kilgore - The Kentucky Fried Chicken Murders

Old January 20th, 2016 #8
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Moderation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trina5 View Post
It is always about race for some ignorant ass people. Whites do just as much killing, raping, molesting, drugs, and any other bad crime. Every time you turn around (whether it a stupid ass black or white person) someone is trying to put crime on race. Well if thats the case cracker ass crackers have been killing innocent ppl since slavery. This race mess is so out dated and played out...... you really look like an idiot posting what you posted. You dont know what a nigger is my nigger!

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

http://www.colorofcrime.com/
http://www.amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime/

Tags
black on white, nigger killer, niggers and fastfood

Thread