VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2007 #61
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Vox Populae
Quote:
The shit had gone on for years and it was time after time with this kike. The time I ordered pizza for a crew doing updates to desktops, she wasn't there at the time but showed up half way through, found out that there wasn't any non-pork pizzas and just came right up to me and started flinging accusations that I did it on purpose and "knew" (meaning that she was jewish). I asked the crew and they said "sausage and pepperoni" and that's what they got. I told her that but she swore they wouldn't have done that, like WTF?
Congratulations Vox!You have DE-:[]ED your life,and that's always a positive! I'm sure your future endeavors will meet with success! In the meantime here's a vid I know you'll appreciate!:krofl

Old October 20th, 2007 #62
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Is there any way to have a fund drive for these two White families? There are a lot of you White children that could be reached with our good deeds.

I'll throw in $50 to get it started. That is all I can afford at this time.

Will VNN radio support this building of good faith to our White folk.

I am real tired of posters that don't contribute to these worth while activities. Just typing into a computer screen isn't enough anyone can run their finers across a key board. Back you'r tough talk up.

Put up or shut up.
I will do it on tomorrow's show. I will pledge $35 (trust me I am DEF more broke than anyone here...lol) Lets pull together and make some good things happen for our race folks. This is what its all about, Whites helping other whites. Especially whites with many WHITE children. This past week it was Chester Doles who needed our help and now its these white people and their children.

Old October 20th, 2007 #63
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Good, I used to be a big wuss too, until I had to live on the streets for a few years.
I lived on the streets too for a few years and had a similar reaction to the story as you. Those boys are likely having a good time. The main thing is having a few essential basics, like blankets, long underwear, and a nice snug sleeping bag. The local church people will turn en masse to help this family, which will ruin them more than a bit of weather.

Old October 20th, 2007 #64
Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
I lived on the streets too for a few years and had a similar reaction to the story as you. Those boys are likely having a good time. The main thing is having a few essential basics, like blankets, long underwear, and a nice snug sleeping bag. The local church people will turn en masse to help this family, which will ruin them more than a bit of weather.

Depending on the attitude of parents, kids can make anything 'fun'. Kids are adaptable that way for sure. I mean, I'll bet that this father made it seem like a great outdoor adventure for the little ones, and only the older ones really knew how bad it was. I wouldn't be surprised if the little kids were having a good time. But still...... I hate to think of little kids sleeping outside, survival gear or not. On the other hand, it does make them just a little stronger in every way possible, and now that things are getting a bit better for them they'll be able to always remember 'the time we lived outside' and hopefully they remember that the ones who helped them and gave them a hand up, were their own. That could make a whole lot of difference in the long run in who those little boys and girls grow up to be. Already they seem like a proud bunch of people. That's a good thing.

Edit: I know that pride and the ability to take care of your family is the most important thing for a White man, so I'd just like to say that how all you guys have approached this man, and offered him help has been awesome. You've made it so that your not really insinuating he's not capable and further hurting his pride. Unlike the media, or a social agency who would grandstand and pat themselves on the back while parading them around for their own ego trip, no one here has done that! That's awesome! Offering to support his business, is the best thing to do in the long run.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Last edited by Dawn; October 20th, 2007 at 10:00 AM.

Old October 20th, 2007 #65
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
On the other hand, it does make them just a little stronger in every way possible, and now that things are getting a bit better for them they'll be able to always remember 'the time we lived outside' and hopefully they remember that the ones who helped them and gave them a hand up, were their own. That could make a whole lot of difference in the long run in who those little boys and girls grow up to be. Already they seem like a proud bunch of people. That's a good thing.
Imagine having ten kids! The guy should get a medal, and he would if we lived in a White nation of our own.

Old October 20th, 2007 #66
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Vox Populae
Congratulations Vox!You have DE-:[]ED your life,and that's always a positive! I'm sure your future endeavors will meet with success! In the meantime here's a vid I know you'll appreciate!:krofl
YouTube - Amon Goeth - Jewish Engineer - Schindler's List
Thanks for the backup but don't turn this thread in to being about my story. I'm just lending creedence to why this man has it stacked against him and needs support. He'll make it as long as the gubbament doesn't step in and ruin his life like they've been trying to do to mine.

Old October 20th, 2007 #67
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
For all you hard asses out there. I just acquired the mans business name and telephone number. Why don't you give him a call at his place of business and offer to buy some survival supplies from him

Emergency Supply Depot and the number was 208-478-4455
I just called him also, he is going to fax a list of his supplies for my family to make some purchases also. I told him I put a check in the mail this morning to his P.O. box. He was so nice and down to earth. He said he can't say enough how thankful he is for everyone's help. If anyone else can do so, please call him and send whatever you can afford, they have a place to stay for now. Nothing feels better than knowing you've helped a white man's family, that was too proud to go asking for help from the government. He is hoping to get on his feet when his business picks up. I pray that he will be blessed financially.

Old October 20th, 2007 #68
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I just called him also, he is going to fax a list of his supplies for my family to make some purchases also.
Would it be possible for you to somehow display the fax here so others (including lurkers) can purchase some items?

Old October 22nd, 2007 #69
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Good morning everyone. I have received the price list. I'll post it later today when I get back to my office.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #70
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Default Here is the price list

Emergency Supply Depot
155 S. Arthur Ave.
Pocatello, ID 83204
(208) 478-4455

Item No. Description Unit Price

KITS:
Br-000-01 Deluxe 72 hour Kit, 2 person $117.00
Br-000-02 Basic 72 hour Kit, 2 person $75.00
Br-000-03 SOS Emergency Kit, 1 person $13.00
Ez-000-01 Basic 72 hour kit, 1 person (Id) $55.00
Ez-000-02 Basic 72 hour Kit, 2 person (Id) $63.00
Ez-000-03 Survivor 72 hour Kit, 1 person (Id) $77.00
Ez-000-04 Survivor 72 hour Kit, 2 person (Id) $93.00

WATER:
Br-000-11 Seychelle Sports Bottles, Pop Top or Flip Top $25.00
Br-000-12 4 oz. Emergency Water, 12 pk. $5.00
Br-000-13 4 oz. Emergency Water, 96 case $36.00

FOOD:
Br-000-21 Emergency Food Bars 3600 Calories $9.00
Br-000-22 Emergency Food Bars 2400 Calories $7.00
Ez-000-21 Emergency Food Bars 1200 Calories $5.00
Br-000-23 MRE Case of 12 $92.00

SHELTERS AND BLANKETS:
Br-000-31 Light Weight Mylar Sleeping Bag $6.00
Br-000-32 Mylar Military Sleeping Bag $15.00
Br-000-33 Mylar Orange/Silver Blanket $11.00
Br-000-34 Mylar Light Weight Blanket $2.00
Br-000-35 Light Weight Poncho $2.00
Br-000-36 Cabana Privacy Shelter $58.00
Ez-000-31 Emergency Tent (Id) $5.00
Ez-000-32 Tube Tent (Id) $5.00

HEAT:
Br-000-41 Eco-fuel XB Canned Fuel 24/case $100.00
Br-000-42 Eco-fuel XB Canned Fuel $5.00
Ez-000-41 Wind/Water proof matches, (Id) $2.00

LIGHT:
Br-000-51 120 Hour Emergency Candle $13.00.
Br-000-52 Safety Light Sticks 12 hour $2.00
Br-000-53 Self Generating Flashlight $13.00
Ma-000-51 Hand Pump Flashlight $3.00

COMMUNICATION:
Br-000-61 Whistle w/key ring $2.00
Br-000-62 Carabineer Radio/flashlight/siren $9.00
Br-000-63 Solar/dynamo flashlight/radio $37.00
Ma-000-61 Flashlight/radio $20.00

FIRST AID:
Br-000-71 Be Ready Custom Designed First Aid Kit $16.00
Ez-000-71 43 Pc. First Aid Kit $4.00

TOOLS:
Br-000-81 Emergency Hammer $20.00
Br-000-82 Tri-fold Shovel $13.00
Br-000-83 Safety Goggles $2.00
Br-000-84 John Wayne Can Opener P38 $1.00
Br-000-85 2 Story Escape Ladder $92.00
Br-000-87 Portable Toilet Kit $35.00
Br-000-86 Leather Work Gloves $4.00

BOOKS AND TAPES:
Br-000-91 Preparedness Principles $36.00
Br-000-92 Time to Plan $17.00

Idaho Sales Tax: 6%

Old October 22nd, 2007 #71
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Would it be possible for you to somehow display the fax here so others (including lurkers) can purchase some items?
Thanks for posting the list, we are ordering four of the solar radio's. I am fixing to give him a call to see how much the shipping is. THanks again for posting this. Hopefully if everyone can order SOMETHING, that would help him out tremendously.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #72
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Good morning everyone. I have received the price list. I'll post it later today when I get back to my office.
Great job, Terry. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of a White family in need.

Two suggestions here for all to consider:

#1. There is a tendency to jump right out of the gate in soliciting donations for our fellow Whites in need(I myself am guilty of this). Not really a problem with Chester Doles, because most of us know what he has done for the Cause. In the future maybe we should take the time to assess the situation, verify the facts via research, and then find a way to distribute assistance in a manner that is comfortable for those who give, and for those who receive. In the case of Mr. Armstrong, the correct approach would have been to get the price list for his business FIRST, tell his story, and then allow others to support this man via merchandise purchases or direct donations. I realize that Mr. Armstrong was in dire straits, but these things could have been accomplished fairly quickly. Not criticizing anyone here, just making suggestions so that we have the greatest chance of success in helping our fellow whites.

#2. Running around "putting out fires" for our race at $10, $25, $50, $100 a pop does not seem to be the most effective way to help our people.....or our Cause. People can quickly get "tapped out" monetarily and emotionally from constant appeals for help. Some time ago someone suggested a WNist charitable organization along the lines of the Red Cross(ours would be the White Cross). This is worth looking into. This venture could be established by creating a website and having WNists donate things for sale that are no longer useful to them(we all have a ton of shit like that laying around the house). This would give us the initial capital to buy other merchandise in bulk to sell via the website. We could advertise our website via the same methods of distribution as the Aryan Alternative and TWPL. Business cards could also be made and left all over the place. Of course we would need decent, honorable, trustworthy men and women to run an operation such as this, as well as a responsible committee to research the causes we wish to contribute to. Participation from other org's and groups can be gained by providing a proven track record of assistance to our fellow whites.

Just laying it out there for consideration. Obviously there are many things to consider in a venture such as this. Thanks for listening.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #73
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live Free View Post
Great job, Terry. Thanks for your efforts on behalf of a White family in need.

Two suggestions here for all to consider:

#1. There is a tendency to jump right out of the gate in soliciting donations for our fellow Whites in need(I myself am guilty of this). Not really a problem with Chester Doles, because most of us know what he has done for the Cause. In the future maybe we should take the time to assess the situation, verify the facts via research, and then find a way to distribute assistance in a manner that is comfortable for those who give, and for those who receive. In the case of Mr. Armstrong, the correct approach would have been to get the price list for his business FIRST, tell his story, and then allow others to support this man via merchandise purchases or direct donations. I realize that Mr. Armstrong was in dire straits, but these things could have been accomplished fairly quickly. Not criticizing anyone here, just making suggestions so that we have the greatest chance of success in helping our fellow whites.

#2. Running around "putting out fires" for our race at $10, $25, $50, $100 a pop does not seem to be the most effective way to help our people.....or our Cause. People can quickly get "tapped out" monetarily and emotionally from constant appeals for help. Some time ago someone suggested a WNist charitable organization along the lines of the Red Cross(ours would be the White Cross). This is worth looking into. This venture could be established by creating a website and having WNists donate things for sale that are no longer useful to them(we all have a ton of shit like that laying around the house). This would give us the initial capital to buy other merchandise in bulk to sell via the website. We could advertise our website via the same methods of distribution as the Aryan Alternative and TWPL. Business cards could also be made and left all over the place. Of course we would need decent, honorable, trustworthy men and women to run an operation such as this, as well as a responsible committee to research the causes we wish to contribute to. Participation from other org's and groups can be gained by providing a proven track record of assistance to our fellow whites.

Just laying it out there for consideration. Obviously there are many things to consider in a venture such as this. Thanks for listening.

Old October 22nd, 2007 #74
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Activism bump*

Old October 22nd, 2007 #75
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
ours would be the White Cross
I like this idea. I see a flag being born from out of the ashes. Sends a message. No stars and bars, no rainbows, no yankee doodle ZOG bullshit. Would like to see someone give it a crack at designing it.

Old October 23rd, 2007 #76
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Bump for the Armstrongs.

Old October 24th, 2007 #77
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Another Armstrong bump.

Old October 24th, 2007 #78
melcur
Banned

I just got off the phone woth Armstrong, he said things are looking up. Anyone here that did anything for this family ought to congratulate themselves, you actualluy managed to do something Jews have always done, helped your own! If we whites were to do more of this more often, we might actually extricate ourselves from the kike yoke yet.

Old October 24th, 2007 #79
McKinley
coast to coast WN

That is good to hear.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 24th, 2007 #80
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
I just got off the phone woth Armstrong, he said things are looking up. Anyone here that did anything for this family ought to congratulate themselves, you actualluy managed to do something Jews have always done, helped your own! If we whites were to do more of this more often, we might actually extricate ourselves from the kike yoke yet.
When you talked to him, Melcur, did he make any comment about receiving help from the WN community. When I spoke with him I commented on his beautiful White children, and how White people should help each other, he didn't comment positive or negative, just thanked me for my interest.

Just curious.

Thread