VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 25th, 2008 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Michael

2 NOV 07
Hail Michael! Many thanks to you & ZOG for your letter of 23 OCT 07. The last letter I received from you was that which I referred to in my letter dated 28 OCT 07, with the enclosed Aylward letter with the portions thereof whited out. I replied to its author after receiving his letter in its entirety. Bad zoggies! As you say, it seems rather odd of ZOG such blunders to perform. Perhaps you put them into a ‘zizzy,’ rather than a tizzy. Thanks for your advice, & thanks for informing Mr. Good Guy that he is welcome to write to me, for he certainly is. As usual, I shall make photocopies of the Izattogram & return the original to you, with the usual copies to Liberty Rights Activists.

I wonder what objection your ZOG-indoctrination zoggies might have to your disclosure of “Black History” course contents. I’d certainly enjoy learning about those Black batmen a-humpin dem pyramid blocks tru de air. In high school physics class we calculated the actual horsepower produced by a 250 lb. football player who ran up to the top of the bleachers. Using the formula of weight, distance & time, I seem to recall that he produced over I horsepower, but if he’d been Black, wit’ dem dere batwing-flappin’ ancestors, it could have been around 500 horsepower, which could be converted into watts, but dis Whatboy hab trubble rememberin’ da formulas, ‘caus dat be baak in da 1950s, heah?

Your zoggies have a real fixation on Hitler, whom they seem to fear in any medium. To put them at ease, I can reveal my findings on Hitler’s alleged death from completely kosher sources: His body was seen in the bunker by 3 witnesses. One said he saw Hitler dead with a bullethole in his left temple; one said it was the right temple. A third said it was between his eyes, with a Soviet photo to ’prove’ it. The jew autopsy team said he took cyanide instead. Another jew-autop-doc said he took cyanide & shot himself, he knew not where, since they were not sure they’d found Hitler’s body in smoldering Berlin. “Stalin” allegedly told U.S. Ambassador Harriman (U) that “everyone knows that Hitler was in Argentina,” which astonished Harriman, as was stated in his biography. The allegedly first “American” on the Bunker scene was C.I.C. officer Heimlich who asked his kosher cohorts on the Soviet autopsy team if they’d found Hitler’s body, from which report I cited the above contradictory testimony. Heimlich concluded that “Hitler’s widow would not get a dime from a life insurance company, based on such flimsy evidence for her husband’s death.” According to my research, Dr. Goebbels announced Hitler’s death. For the first time, the All-lies allegedly believed his statement, after claiming that Goebbels “never” told the truth about anything. From several sources I heard that the final words transmitted from the Hitlerbunker were “Feuerland, Feuerland,” repeated twice. Feuerland means Tierra del Fuego in South America, which points directly to German Antarctica, as I wrote in “Germany’s Antarctic Claim/Secret Nazi Polar Expeditions.” The sensational press in the USA periodically reports on Hitler’s “capture” &/or his “recent death,” in the 2lst century. Such a deal! There, that’ news’ should calm your zoggies.

Thanks for educating the psychiatrist. I hope you made the connection between psychiatry & podiatry, since ill-fitting shoes can cause the wearer mental anguish, & bad psychiatry can cause one to kick objects which may injure his foot. He may decide to establish a realm of medical science from head to toe, & go on to make a name for himself in the field. ”The sky’s the limit,” as Brooklyn Bridge salesmen may say.

I’m happy to send copies of your great essay on “Understanding the New Breed of Religious White Nationalist Prisoner” to the specified zoggies, for their proper education. Hey, Mr. Nelson does it all for you! I also enclose one for you, with others to follow, ZOG willing. I shall also send you a copy of my letters expressing wonderment at their theft of your friends’ pictures, Hitler’s picture, SS history & your personal genealogy. Perhaps their ADL masters want them to prove that you are related to Hitler, & that you lied about your age, so you would qualify as a war criminal, as they did in the case of my friend, Frank Walus. Israeli ‘witnesses’ even lied about his height, as well as his whereabouts in World War II, thus perjuring themselves under oath. Walus was 5’ 2”, not 6’ 2”, as they said, & he never goose-stepped on the bellies of pregnant jewesses in Kielce, Poland, as alleged, because he was never there, nor were most of the ‘witnesses’. Walus was one who discovered Simon Wiesenthal’s connection with the Gestapo’s jewish branch, Der Stachel (The Barb). But that’s another matter. I’ll also send them Hitler-pictures so they won’t fight over the one they stole from you, ‘cause I’m a nice Goy.

Keep up the great work, on behalf of your zoggies’ rehabilitation. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread