VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2008 #1
USNN88
ANSWP

Default The nigger takes Virginia

Well he beat billery here in Va and Hucks looking good.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...ults/state/#VA

Old February 12th, 2008 #2
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
Well he beat billery here in Va and Hucks looking good.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/pri...ults/state/#VA
Well, he's winning Virginia Democrats.

When you consider, though, that the Democrats' voting constituency is about 25% black, 25% minority, 10% Jews and maybe 40% white, and that gets smaller in the South, Obama's victories there are understandable.

The trouble he has is that he'll be slaughtered in the election, even by madman McCain.

I did my duty though. I voted twice -- once for the Huckster, once against the Negro.

Last edited by ANSWP Commander; February 12th, 2008 at 07:40 PM.

Old February 12th, 2008 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANSWP Commander View Post

When you consider, though, that the Democrats' voting constituency is about 25% black, 25% minority, 10% Jews and maybe 40% white, and that gets smaller in the South, Obama's victories there are understandable.

The trouble he has is that he'll be slaughtered in the election, even by madman McCain.
A poll I saw this morning said McCain loses to grobama and only ties with Hillary. But, of course, polls are pretty meaningless this early.

Old February 12th, 2008 #4
USNN88
ANSWP

Quote:

I did my duty though. I voted twice -- once for the Huckster, once against the Negro.
How did you vote twice?

Old February 12th, 2008 #5
Ironguard1940

Default Hmm...

Voted for Ron Paul. Can't imagine why anyone here would want to vote for any other Repub or Demo candidate.

I am certainly no political strategist and I will not predict a winner in November. However, as anti-war a mood as America is in right now, I can't see McCain beating Doug Wilder for president much less bilary or the magic negro.

Old February 12th, 2008 #6
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Voted for Ron Paul. Can't imagine why anyone here would want to vote for any other Repub or Demo candidate.
Nobody does and/or is, Jew shills like Bill White and USN88 are running damage control from this end by insinuation that the nigger is actually winning Virginia.

It's the Jews Stupid! It's all bullshit, White Virginians aren't turning out to vote for the nigger period - the kikes say it, because they know NOBODY is going to challenge it.

Old February 12th, 2008 #7
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Nobody does and/or is, Jew shills like Bill White and USN88 are running damage control from this end by insinuation that the nigger is actually winning Virginia.

It's the Jews Stupid! It's all bullshit, White Virginians aren't turning out to vote for the nigger period - the kikes say it, because they know NOBODY is going to challenge it.
Right the fuck on! I don't buy into the "you gotta vote for the one who has a chance" lie. I vote for who the fuck I want and I don't give a shill's ass what chance he stands in getting the nomination. I got to live with it ultimately and simply won't vote for those that will end up getting the Republikud or Demofuck nomination. It isn't really much of a fucking democracy anyway as far as I am concerned.

Old February 12th, 2008 #8
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post
How did you vote twice?
Lots of property, lots of voter registrations -- no need for too much public detail -- I'd rather not be arrested. Probably could have voted twenty or thirty times if I wanted to, but kept it just enough to remind me that the elections are a farce.

Old February 12th, 2008 #9
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

A nigger muslim for president. let him win the primaries, and the jew will make sure Mccoon wins. He's a warmonger, and wants to keep this shit going, in the middle east.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats my guess.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old February 12th, 2008 #10
Ron Doggett

It's no shock nigger won here, it's the curse of slavery all over again, just like all the Southern states. What looks bad is when he wins Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa, Washington, etc etc. What is their excuse.

Old February 12th, 2008 #11
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
It's no shock nigger won here, it's the curse of slavery all over again, just like all the Southern states. What looks bad is when he wins Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa, Washington, etc etc. What is their excuse.
Ron, I think I met you at the Duke conference in 2005. You struck me as a very intelligent individual. Whites compose the vast majority of the electorate in Idaho, Nebraska and Iowa, they did NOT vote for this fucking coon I assure you, I've lived in Idaho and Nebraska and have relatives in Iowa, these people loathe niggers and rightly so. The kike has completely fabricated these results, their chutzpah no longer knows any limits, they are completely out of control.

Old February 12th, 2008 #12
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Lots of property, lots of voter registrations -- no need for too much public detail -- I'd rather not be arrested. Probably could have voted twenty or thirty times if I wanted to, but kept it just enough to remind me that the elections are a farce.
Jeebus Bill, earlier today, in anotjher thread, you referred to me as "insane" for saying exactly what you just posted, that the elections ARE a farce.

Old February 13th, 2008 #13
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
White Virginians aren't turning out to vote for the nigger period - the kikes say it, because they know NOBODY is going to challenge it.

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old February 13th, 2008 #14
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

-Jim
Jim, you ought to know about a photo-op and how taking a photograph can make it appear as if there are more people present at an event than there really are. Let's look at some far better indicators than the photo you provided.

Here's a Youtube viudeo of an Obama rally in Nigger Central, St Louis Missouri. Funny, despite the fact that there's an abundance of useless niggers in St Louis, there ain't many people at this rally

Here's the Obama rally coverage in Ames Iowa, a state he allegedly won in. I don't see and/or hear anything that suggests there was more than 100 people present.

Contrast that with Ron paul's rally in Iowa, a state he alegedly didn't win more than 10% of the vote.

Obama did have a couple of huge rallies, but it's VERY IMPORTANT that people understand, they were still smaller than the largest R.P. rallies AND more importantly, the Jews pulled out all stops, publicized the event, provided free food, and used the event to sponsor/promote other democratic politicians.

Old February 13th, 2008 #15
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post

-Jim
BTW, what I see in that photograph is about 50% mudds and the rest naive young whites, who don't constitute that much of the electorate. So, tell me, how the hell did Obama manage to accumulate so many of the votes of older racist whites? What, all whites in Virginia loves niggers?

Old February 13th, 2008 #16
ANSWP Commander
Banned

Quote:
What looks bad is when he wins Idaho, Nebraska, Iowa, Washington, etc etc. What is their excuse.
Their Democratic Party is small and marginalized and consists of a tiny fraction of the electorate -- 29% of Idahoas vote Democrat; most are not party members who vote in caucuses -- 32% of Nebraskans are registered Democrats; 34% of Iowans; and probably something similar in Washington (I didn't see it off hand).

Almost all of those states elect by caucus, as well, rather than primary, which severaly limits those permitted to vote, generally to those in physical attendance at the party caucus; sometimes only to elected party officials.

For instance:

"Unlike the first-in-the-nation primary in New Hampshire, the Iowa caucus does not result directly in national delegates for each candidate. Instead, caucus-goers elect delegates to county conventions, who in turn elect delegates to district and state conventions where Iowa's national convention delegates are selected"

Thus, when Obama wins "60%" in those states, and voter turnout is about 30%, he wins about 5.75% of the total voters in the state. If its the Iowa caucus, he wins 60% of the 99 delegates selected at the caucus. Given they are usually highly politicized party people, the whole system is a bit of a farce.

What the primaries say is "here is the candidate that best represents this major party", not "here is what Americans want for president". Given what the Democratic and Republican Parties are, Obama and McCain are probably pretty good representatives of them and then combined 10% of the American electorate that supports the policies of one party or the other.

Old February 13th, 2008 #17
Mike Riggins

Quote:
I was shocked when he won Iowa. I heard people say well the whites there do not know what niggers are really like. Then he wins Virginia and everyone says what do you expect. It is scary that Obama has huge amounts of more votes than Ron Paul.
Last night I watched the Obama victory speech with my parents. They started clapping during his speech. I was very sickened that they would do that. I have a feeling we are looking at Obama being president. I wonder if that would wake the fence sitters up.

I've said this before, but the problem we're dealing with here is not just a few crooks who have sneaked into our political system; we're dealing with a whole system of government that is terminally corrupt, a system that has no room in it for anyone who isn't a crook."

W.L.P. "Marc Rich and the Rule of Law" (March 2001)

Old February 13th, 2008 #18
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Their Democratic Party is small and marginalized and consists of a tiny fraction of the electorate -- 29% of Idahoas vote Democrat; most are not party members who vote in caucuses -- 32% of Nebraskans are registered Democrats; 34% of Iowans; and probably something similar in Washington (I didn't see it off hand).
Washington state is overwhelmingly compoised of liberal democrats, it has some of the most liberal laws in the United States, it is a Jew influenced cesspool. Even to the point of requiring a permit for the collecting of rain water, which they have also sought to tax. At least a million Washingtonians need to be put up against the wall when the SHTF.

The vast majority of humans live in and around the Seattle/Tacoma/Olympia metro areas, high Asian, East Indian and Hispanic populations. Lots of useless niggers in Tacoma.

Almost 95% of the people east of the Cascade mountains are strongly conservative, this makes for a very strange paradigm, in that if it weren't for a tiny corner of the state, in the NW, the state would probably be more conservative than Idaho or Nebraska.

There are approximately 3 million registered Democrats in Wash State and about. I would say, and I admit I'm guessing, because ten minutes of searching hasn't produced any decent sources, that there are approx 1.5 million registered Republicans in Washington state, the majority of which will be east of the cascades.

Last edited by melcur; February 13th, 2008 at 11:27 AM.

Old February 13th, 2008 #19
James Hawthorne

Thumbs down White men boost Obama in Virginia, exit poll shows

I think we are in a bigger mess than we realise.

Quote:
WASHINGTON, Feb. 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill)'s easy win in Virginia primary Tuesday is boosted by the support of white men.

Exit poll by ABC News indicated that Obama not only won 9 in 10 African-Americans, but split white voters with opponent Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-NY).

That came on the strength of his support from white men, who favored him by more than a 10-point margin.

Obama has won or tied Clinton among white men in 12 previous contests.

Blacks accounted for nearly three in 10 voters in Virginia, and Obama's support from African-Americans in the state was at or near his highest in any primary this year.

He was also helped by independents, who made up a fifth of voters in Virginia's open primary.

Clinton won white Democrats by nearly a 20-point margin, but white independents went even more broadly to Obama.

The "change" theme was powerful for Obama.

More than half of Democratic voters in Virginia said the top attribute they were seeking in a candidate is the one who can "bring needed change," and those "change" voters favored Obama by a 5-1 margin.

Here

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; February 13th, 2008 at 04:28 PM.

Old February 13th, 2008 #20
Ironguard1940

Default Now I know why they are called the stupid party

Here is a theory that I keep hearing about. Republican voters, knowing Juan McCainez will easily win the Republican nomination, are "crossover-voting" en masse for the magic pet negro in all states with open primaries because they think he will be easier for Mr. amnesty to beat than the nigger loving communist whore. In support of this theory it was pointed out that the pet monkey got 20,000 votes in Chesterfield County, VA, a Republican stronghold. I have no idea if this is true but if it is that strategy will backfire badly on the stupid party and we will have our first nigger muslim commander-in-chief.

Thread