VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 25th, 2008 #21
melcur
Banned

I sent her the below:

Dear dumb white bitch

I'm white and I think you're a dumb white bitch. Allow me to help you, niggers aren't worth the effort.

Want facts about niggers?

The FBI reports that nigger males between the ages of 12 and 65 [2.7% of the US population] commit MORE than 50% of the murders in this country every year. Imagine that, and dumb white bitches like yourself enable them.

This site tracks black on white crime, read up dumb white bitch.

I'm wondering, are you even white, or are you a goddamned kikess?

Old March 25th, 2008 #22
OTPTT
Banned

This is part of an e-mail she sent Rabbi Marv Taiperman. She's intentionally ignorant and intends on remaining that way. This lame e-mail makes me want to puke.

Quote:
Fake Rabbi, I support your right to your own personal beliefs and your freedom of speech.
But you do the Revolution a disservice when you post racist comments.

It's important to air all sides of a question and not merely one groups point of view. Let's not be responsible for murdering the constitution including its First Amendment.

Beth Rankin
[email protected]
http://www.bethcan.com

Old March 25th, 2008 #23
cillian

Quote:
Fake Rabbi, I support your right to your own personal beliefs and your freedom of speech.
But you do the Revolution a disservice when you post racist comments.

It's important to air all sides of a question and not merely one groups point of view. Let's not be responsible for murdering the constitution including its First Amendment.

Beth Rankin
so... i support your right to your opinion and free speech so long as you keep it to yourself.

and its important to hear all sides except for ones you dont agree with.

also how is one person ment to raise all possible opinions on the same subject without having split personality disorder?

Old March 25th, 2008 #24
ZEK S 854

Ironguard1940 has the right attitude and solution to this particular problem and those like her. Pack freaks such as her into cattle cars and double-time them into the Grand Canyon as per the solution proffered by Dr. William L. Pierce.

Old March 30th, 2008 #25
Mike Julien

I want to extend a heart felt thank you to all who commented on this Kent State blog!

Judging by silence afterwards, you have reached some White Souls!!

Your eloquence & prose was phenomenal, and for that, I tip my cap to you all!!
Thanks to you contributors at VNN, I have a renewed sense of hope! (not that bullshit you hear from niggers running for prezident) White Pride!!!

See For Yourself!

Old March 30th, 2008 #26
Where to begin.
Banned

Default ??????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draegn88 View Post
What kills me that after dating a Palestinian for three and a half years, is that she still is not apparently jew wise.
You have got to be kidding me!!!

Old March 30th, 2008 #27
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Julien View Post
I want to extend a heart felt thank you to all who commented on this Kent State blog!

Judging by silence afterwards, you have reached some White Souls!!

See For Yourself!

Some of our VNNF heavy-weights should wade into these liberals & niggers. Perfect opportunity to plant a seed with some young White college kids.

Sic 'em!

Old March 30th, 2008 #28
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Local fish wrapper has picked up this story.

To anyone considering contact with Beth Rankin or posting in the KSU thread: please refrain from making stupid threats of violence, which only fulfills stereotypes and effectively nullifies any good points made.

I haven't been following the thread; has anyone bothered to point out how deeply hypocritical it is that blacks are allowed to form ethnocentric nationalist organizations on campus but whites aren't?

KSU column prompts 'hate' e-mails
White supremacists criticize student after she writes about race relations
By Carol Biliczky
Beacon Journal staff writer
Published on Friday, Mar 28, 2008

A Kent State photojournalism major says she received a dozen ''hate'' e-mails from white supremacists after she wrote a column about race relations in the student newspaper.

Beth Rankin said she meant for her weekly column in the Daily Kent Stater to open up communications with the Black United Students group on campus, which she felt didn't welcome white students.

But her March 13 column found its way to a white supremacists' Web site, where some readers posted comments that she was ''groveling'' at the feet of blacks, and worse, she said.

''A couple of them said they wanted to kill my family in front of me and then me,'' (Huh? Who said this?) said Rankin, a former student correspondent for the Beacon Journal. ''They thought I deserved to be punished.''

An FBI officer in Cleveland notified Rankin on Wednesday that her column — headlined ''I am not a white bitch'' — had attracted the attention of white supremacists.

She called KSU police, who turned out for a previously scheduled meeting on Wednesday with Black United Students, or BUS.

The student group had invited Rankin to talk about her column, one of a series she's writing this semester under the theme, The Changing Face of Prejudice.

Rankin wrote that she didn't feel welcome at BUS events.

Fellow students expressed surprise when she and her boyfriend went to a concert by a black artist five years ago.

''I didn't believe it,'' the senior from Marblehead wrote. ''Even as I heard the exact same dialogue from every nonblack student and co-worker I discussed BUS with, I had a hard time believing that a group fighting for equal rights would covertly push away other people fighting for the same cause.''

She said she was called a ''white bitch'' at black events and that former BUS leaders said they wanted to advance the cause of blacks beyond whites.

She said she was eager to talk about race with BUS. To her dismay, though, the organization posted fliers around campus that depicted a KKK-clad figure in an ''Uncle Sam wants YOU'' pose next to her name, which appeared to connect her to that group.

She asked BUS to remove the fliers and it did.

On Thursday, both Rankin and BUS President Sasha Parker, a senior magazine journalism major from Warren, said Wednesday's three-hour meeting was constructive.

About 100 students and faculty attended the peaceful — but sometimes heated — meeting. (Read the Kent State newspaper's story about the meeting.)

''We are pro-black, but that doesn't mean we are anti-white or anti any other race,'' Parker said. ''There is a disconnect between races on campus because there isn't enough communication.''

She said she didn't like Rankin's column because she ''was criticizing my institution (BUS). I disagreed with what she wrote.''

Rankin said she wouldn't change a word of her column, despite heat from both BUS and white supremacists.

She said the student newspaper hired her as a ''resident button pusher'' and her work did just that.

As of Thursday afternoon, 62 students had posted comments to Rankin's Stater column, many — blacks and whites alike — congratulating her for treading into sensitive territory.

''She is very spunky, no question about it,'' the newspaper's adviser, Carl Schierhorn, said. ''She's very brave and good and, well, she's Beth. I doubt if anyone else could do that column as well as she did.''

Original Source

Thread