Daniel Lee
Banned

Daniel Lee is a jewel in the rough
Default Oregon or Washington?

Just PM me.

Dan

Old May 22nd, 2008   #2
Joe Snuffy

Joe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond repute

Like you , I post my location in hopes that someone comes around that is close but I don't think there is a WN withing 200 miles of here. I should move to South Carolina.

BTW, weren't you a member of WR?

Old May 22nd, 2008   #3
Daniel Lee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
Like you , I post my location in hopes that someone comes around that is close but I don't think there is a WN withing 200 miles of here. I should move to South Carolina.

BTW, weren't you a member of WR?
I've never been a member of White Resistance. The ANSWP is the first organization I've been with.

If you would like, I can put you in touch with our Washington state leader Gary Nemeth. We have supporters all over Washington state.

L88r,

Dan

Old May 22nd, 2008   #4
Joe Snuffy

Joe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Snuffy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Daniel but I am not interested in being a part of ANSWP. I am interested in meeting people close to me unless they are the kind of people that are waiting for Jesus to come back, then I can do without. Do you know anyone up here in northeastern Washington.

Old May 23rd, 2008   #5
Daniel Lee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy View Post
Thanks Daniel but I am not interested in being a part of ANSWP. I am interested in meeting people close to me unless they are the kind of people that are waiting for Jesus to come back, then I can do without. Do you know anyone up here in northeastern Washington.
We have several contacts in the Eastern part of the state

Old August 5th, 2008   #6
Bwana
Secessionist

Bwana has a brilliant futureBwana has a brilliant futureBwana has a brilliant futureBwana has a brilliant futureBwana has a brilliant future
Default In the nanny city of Seattle

Hello, from the most feminized liberal city I have ever seen.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are the only members of Vnn in the area.

Anyway I'm here working for another two years and nine months, then I'll be looking for a place in eastern Washington, maybe around Okanogan? Or Montana, maybe Alaska.

Nice to meet ya.

Old September 27th, 2008   #7
Faszysta
Banned

Faszysta has much to be proud ofFaszysta has much to be proud ofFaszysta has much to be proud of

I'm in the Bellevue area, email me if you'd like to get in touch.

seattlecotc@hotmail.com

Bookmarks & Social Networks

Thread