Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 23rd, 2008 #1
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Unbelievable footage of the bombing of Hamburg (home video)


In the spirit of Memorial Day.

Last edited by Vonbluvens; May 23rd, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #3
Vonbluvens
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,837
Default Wars between whites should never happen again.

I want to remember all white people that died in that war...not just the Germans...

Thanks Jews.

We won't forget.
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #4
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

Man. If you wanted to bring me to tears of anger, you have succeeded.
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #5
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 5,118
George Witzgall
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
Now contrast that calamity with the government response and major chimpout that occurred with hurricane Katrina: in the case of Hamburg, almost 1,000,000 people forced to flee, but no rioting, looting, just people helping each other out, makes me so proud to be (half) German, and gives me something to live up to.
__________________
I understand and do not understand.
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a gene near you
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Now contrast that calamity with the government response and major chimpout that occurred with hurricane Katrina:
What was it , that Hitler said about the differences in the races not being so obvious in day-to-day circumstances , but in times of dire circumstance the differences become so obvious .................... He said it much better than that, much more clearly .
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #7
hengest
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: britain
Posts: 1,214
Default

Here in Blighty, we are reminded on a daily basis about "The Blitz", as if it was a national calamity, but, as I am wont to point out to the teary-eyed ignorants and hypocrites: more civilians were killed during the allied bombing of Hamburg ALONE, than died in this country throughout the ENTIRE war.
And as to Dresden: there was a higher death toll than than Nagasaki and Hiroshima, COMBINED!
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #8
Itz_molecular
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: in a gene near you
Posts: 4,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
Here in Blighty, we are reminded on a daily basis about "The Blitz", as if it was a national calamity, but, as I am wont to point out to the teary-eyed ignorants and hypocrites: more civilians were killed during the allied bombing of Hamburg ALONE, than died in this country throughout the ENTIRE war.
And as to Dresden: there was a higher death toll than than Nagasaki and Hiroshima, COMBINED!
Details , details , don't let trivia like that get in the way of feel good propaganda.
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #9
Bernie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 1,283
Bernie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
I want to remember all white people that died in that war...not just the Germans...

Thanks Jews.

We won't forget.
No Von, we'll never forget and we must do whatever it takes to continue to remind ALL people these pestilent creatures are going this very same thing today. They swindled Americans to send their children not just to die in Germany 65 years ago, but in EVERY war since!

They confess to over 4,000 in Iraq buy the REAL death toll is likely to be far more, since Jews have arranged for the 'count' of US deaths in Iraq to only include those who die INSIDE Iraq. Any poor bugger critically injured who dies in a plane on the way to Germany or anywhere OUTSIDE Iraq, isn't counted.

Once again they cheat and lie.
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #10
Ludovicus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 166
Ludovicus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
And as to Dresden: there was a higher death toll than than Nagasaki and Hiroshima, COMBINED!
Very true, but before dropping the atomic bombs in Hiroshima and Nagasaki the Americans also firebombed many japanese cities, killing hundreds of thousands, just like in Germany. The fact is that there are no bigger terrorists in history than the Americans and the British, they have zero regard for human life and for civilization in general, they murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians, destroyed all sorts of cultural and historical landmarks and were proud of it. It hurts my ears everytime I hear moronic Americans complaining about terrorism...

If physical terrorism wasn't enough, America also engaged in cultural terrorism by spreading and imposing its jewish contaminated "culture" to the rest of the world, especially after WWII.

 
Old May 24th, 2008 #11
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,294
Ironguard1940
Default Never forget what ZOG has done to our race

The true Axis of evil-America's ZOG and Israel, the absolute worst terrorists the planet has ever seen.

These two governments have waged war and will wage war on anyone, even their own. Remember that Memorial Day began as a day set aside to remember the Confederate soldiers and sailors killed fighting the federal war machine. That's why to this day, most Southern States have Confederate Memorial Day separate from ZOG's day. Virginia is supposed to honor both on the same day, but I say May 30 is Virginia's Confederate Memorial Day as that was the original day.

Sorry, I did not mean to change the subject, but the footage of those videos reminded me a lot of what the South looked like after the War of Yankee Atrocities.
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #12
H.B.
Senior Member
 
H.B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Promoting free speech in the jew-occupied Kwa
Posts: 3,686
H.B.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovicus P. View Post
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f8/Liberators-Kultur-Terror-Anti-Americanism-1944-Nazi-Propaganda-Poster.jpg
WTF did the KKK have to do with terrorizing other countries? Was the guy who made that poster the forerunner of Alex Jones?
__________________
"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. WE WILL FOREVER DESTROY because we want a world of our own." - Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #13
Donnachaidh
Senior Member
 
Donnachaidh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Mount Zion - Jew York Shitty
Posts: 6,348
Donnachaidh
Default

Let us not forget that these crimes instigated by the jew would not be possible if large numbers of our own people were not too ignorant to think for themselves. And, let us not forget about the greed of those who co-operate with the jew out of selfish motives. These two types make up the majority of the kwan population today as they have throughout its history. In my old age, after a lifetime of observation and experience, I have come to the conclusion that there is damn little to be proud about white kwans. They really are the ideal putty for the jews. The white kwan elite of the forties murdered their own kind without an afterthought for jew gold and the pilots who dropped those bombs were no different than the morons who go to Iraq today to do the jews work. I was always proud of the fact that when my father and his brothers were drafted, they told the scum at the draft board that they refused to fight fellow white men. They were then sent to the Pacific theater. With hindsight, we could now say that going to jail would have been the right thing to do but even dad didn't know what we know about the jews back then.
__________________
The Western democracy of today is the forerunner of Marxism which without it would not be thinkable. It provides this world plague with the culture in which its germs can spread.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #14
Ludovicus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 166
Ludovicus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
WTF did the KKK have to do with terrorizing other countries? Was the guy who made that poster the forerunner of Alex Jones?
The KKK was viewed outside of the US as nothing more than a bunch of thugs, a lynching mob (I'm not saying that I agree or support this view, just explaining how others viewed things at the time), in this context, it's in tone with the violent, bullying and decadent picture of America portrayed in the poster.

Anyway, the image represents the US violently destroying European culture and people with its terror bombing and bringing in its own decadent, jewish, "pseudo-culture", at the pretext of "liberating" Europe. The imagery shows the NS view of the American "civilization" and its "culture": negro music and dance ("Jitterbug - Triumph of Civilization", the record in the right hand); capitalism (the bag of money in the left hand with the jew); cult of futility ("world's most beautiful leg"); promiscuity ("miss America" and "miss victory" almost naked); crime (the figure's right arm); and so on.

In the bottom it's ironically written in dutch "The USA will save the European culture from decline". The poster was published in a Dutch SS publication called "Leest Storm". Here's another version of it (if I'm not mistaken, tuisto, another member of the forum, uses it as his avatar):



Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnachaidh View Post
Let us not forget that these crimes instigated by the jew would not be possible if large numbers of our own people were not too ignorant to think for themselves. And, let us not forget about the greed of those who co-operate with the jew out of selfish motives. These two types make up the majority of the kwan population today as they have throughout its history. In my old age, after a lifetime of observation and experience, I have come to the conclusion that there is damn little to be proud about white kwans. They really are the ideal putty for the jews. The white kwan elite of the forties murdered their own kind without an afterthought for jew gold and the pilots who dropped those bombs were no different than the morons who go to Iraq today to do the jews work. I was always proud of the fact that when my father and his brothers were drafted, they told the scum at the draft board that they refused to fight fellow white men. They were then sent to the Pacific theater. With hindsight, we could now say that going to jail would have been the right thing to do but even dad didn't know what we know about the jews back then.
Excellent post, I totally agree with you, unfortunately I think that the roots of this problem are old and many within the American White Nationalist movement don't want to address the subject. Really nice to hear about your father and his brothers refusing to fight in Europe, a truly Aryan attitude.
 
Old May 24th, 2008 #15
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker
 
Marse Supial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where "Yes" Is A Two-Syllable Word.
Posts: 3,822
Marse Supial
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
That's why to this day, most Southern States have Confederate Memorial Day separate from ZOG's day.
You're correct, sir. We also have Robert E. Lee day -- celebrated on the same day that the damnyankees celebrate mlk day.

GREL
 
Old May 25th, 2008 #16
Horseman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,704
Horseman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengest View Post
more civilians were killed during the allied bombing of Hamburg ALONE, than died in this country throughout the ENTIRE war.
And as to Dresden: there was a higher death toll than than Nagasaki and Hiroshima, COMBINED!

I don't doubt you, but where are reliable sources for this info? I looked all this up on wikipedia and their numbers disagree with yours.
 
Old May 25th, 2008 #17
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™
 
Myles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 2,323
Blog Entries: 2
Myles
Default

Damn. Very, very difficult footage for a German-American to watch.

David Lane wasn't exaggerating when he labeled the United States "The great red, white and blue traveling mass murder machine."

Then people sit back, scratching their bulbous heads, wondering why the Arabs (and indeed, the entire globe, save the vampire state of Israel) hate our fucking guts.
 
Old May 25th, 2008 #18
Ludovicus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 166
Ludovicus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
I don't doubt you, but where are reliable sources for this info? I looked all this up on wikipedia and their numbers disagree with yours.
Although your question was directed at hengest, I'll take the liberty of answering it to you.

Jewikipedia is full of lies, the numbers used in the article about Dresden are completely absurd, they represent an attempt by kosher "historians" and the treacherous "German" government to downplay allied crimes and the mass-murder of innocent German civilians, the overwhelming majority of which were women and children.

The number of casualties as a direct result of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs is estimated to be around 200,000 (not even Jewikipedia disputes that).

Regarding Dresden, it's unlikely that we will ever find out the exact numbers, official Reich reports at the time estimated the total number of deaths to be somewhere between 180,000 and 220,000; some claimed that the death toll was up to 300,000 (I've actually seen some claims of half a million, but I think that's too much); according to David Irving in his book "Apocalypse 1945: the Destruction of Dresden", the director of the fatalities section at the Missing Persons Bureau of Dresden, Hanns Voigt, estimated the number of casualties to be 135,000; Irving agreed with that number when he first published the book, but later on claimed that a more correct number would be something between 60,000 and 100,000.

My humble opinion is that the number of casualties was certainly over two hundred thousand, maybe 250,000. Consider this: the allied air-criminals dropped some 700,000 incendiary bombs over Dresden (in total they used some 4,000 tons of bombs), creating lots of firestorms and causing temperatures in some places of the city to reach well over 1000º Celsius (!!!), how many do you think were able to escape this inferno? In any case I suggest that you read Irving's book, which can be downloaded for free at his website (www.fpp.co.uk), and make your own conclusions.

Also, keep in mind that Dresden was not the only German city to be firebombed, in Hamburg alone another 45,000 - 50,000 died... American war criminals also burned alive at least over a hundred thousand japanese civilians before dropping the atomic bombs.
 
Old May 25th, 2008 #19
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys
 
Oy Ze Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pediatric Burn Unit
Posts: 4,776
Oy Ze Hate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Beast View Post
WTF did the KKK have to do with terrorizing other countries? Was the guy who made that poster the forerunner of Alex Jones?
I suspect the artist was merely cobbling together various images he had stereotyped as American.

They call them stereotypes because they're true. Liberators! Germany yesterday, Iraq today. Liberators!

The older I get and the more I look around at the Kwa, the more I appreciate the Nazis and what they were attempting to do: save the world from the jews.

And nobody ever had better "propaganda".
 
Old May 25th, 2008 #20
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys
 
Oy Ze Hate's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pediatric Burn Unit
Posts: 4,776
Oy Ze Hate
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludovicus P. View Post
The KKK was viewed outside of the US as nothing more than a bunch of thugs, a lynching mob (I'm not saying that I agree or support this view, just explaining how others viewed things at the time), in this context, it's in tone with the violent, bullying and decadent picture of America portrayed in the poster.

Anyway, the image represents the US violently destroying European culture and people with its terror bombing and bringing in its own decadent, jewish, "pseudo-culture", at the pretext of "liberating" Europe. The imagery shows the NS view of the American "civilization" and its "culture": negro music and dance ("Jitterbug - Triumph of Civilization", the record in the right hand); capitalism (the bag of money in the left hand with the jew); cult of futility ("world's most beautiful leg"); promiscuity ("miss America" and "miss victory" almost naked); crime (the figure's right arm); and so on.

In the bottom it's ironically written in dutch "The USA will save the European culture from decline". The poster was published in a Dutch SS publication called "Leest Storm". Here's another version of it (if I'm not mistaken, tuisto, another member of the forum, uses it as his avatar):





Excellent post, I totally agree with you, unfortunately I think that the roots of this problem are old and many within the American White Nationalist movement don't want to address the subject. Really nice to hear about your father and his brothers refusing to fight in Europe, a truly Aryan attitude.
Don't forget about the pair of niggers doing the jitterbug in their cage.

World's most beautiful leg! Is Dancing with the Stars on yet?

Propaganda so good it's not even propaganda.

Will Obama Bomba Iran? Wait 'n see, kiddies, wait 'n see!

If you think America sucks today, imagine what it was like with millions of simpleton sheeple programmed by jewspapers and Talmudvision. Oh wait, sorry, that is America today. My point is that they must have been even worse in 1940. Minus the Talmudvision, of course.

PEARL HARBOR BOMBED! DAY OF INFAMY. TIME TO KILL GERMANS AND JAPS. Roosenfeld has spoken.

At least we now have the internet. But for how long?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.
Page generated in 0.11992 seconds.

VNN on Twitter