Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old July 21st, 2004 #1
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default Howard Stern is a full Jew

Howard Stern states that he is half-Jewish (father Jewish, mother Italian). Apparently this is so he won't get hit with the Jewish label. Jewhoo says his mother is also Jewish (I've seen a picture of his mother, ain't no way she's Italian).

Looking at his picture, it is obvious Stern is half-Jewish.......and another half Jewish. lol

 
Old July 21st, 2004 #2
MOMUS
Doubts the official story
 
MOMUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Pineywoods
Posts: 4,974
MOMUS
Default How do you know when a jew is lying?

Did you ever believe him? He fooled no Jew with his half-jew schtick, they laughed with him; apparently only gullible goy like yourself gave any credence to the lying kike.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Howard Stern states that he is half-Jewish (father Jewish, mother Italian). Apparently this is so he won't get hit with the Jewish label. Jewhoo says his mother is also Jewish (I've seen a picture of his mother, ain't no way she's Italian).

Looking at his picture, it is obvious Stern is half-Jewish.......and another half Jewish. lol

__________________
Hmmph!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #3
Bragi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Weird I thought he was a perverted, degenerate, unfunny, multicult, white girl demeaning, crude, crass, noisy, obnoxious GHOUL.

But you say he's a jew.

I'll have to look into this.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #4
heaven above
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yep, he is high up on the jew radar.

He is bloody ugly too !
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #5
Bragi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Here America's most beloved shock jock spanks the naked bottom of a white girl dressed up as a Palestinian suicide bomber. Boy those jews are clever, mixing terrorism in Israel and the spanking of naked white female asses.



Please God, drop a big big bomb that kills jews only. Maybe a jewtron bomb or something.

Ever notice how Howard always has his shades on? Come on Howard, take em off. You can't hide your lying jew eyes.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #6
T.Garrett
Senior Member
 
T.Garrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 3,381
T.Garrett
Talking how do you know when a jew is lying?

LOL

How can you tell when a jew is lying?
When it opens its mouth and speaks.
Cheers

TG
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #7
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant
 
Anima Eternae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,883
Anima Eternae
Default

You gotta give him a point for being virulently anti-circumcision.



...
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #8
Steve B
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cali
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Weird I thought he was a perverted, degenerate, unfunny, multicult, white girl demeaning, crude, crass, noisy, obnoxious GHOUL.

But you say he's a jew.

I'll have to look into this.
LOL....................
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #9
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default talk about a face for radio



 
Old July 21st, 2004 #10
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa
 
The Barrenness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: the unholy land
Posts: 9,702
The Barrenness
Default

Howard Stern is an one ugly perverted bastard!! I cannot believe that anyone would find trash like him to be entertaining.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #11
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default Howard Stern's girlfriend

A match made in heaven.....

 
Old July 21st, 2004 #12
Old White Goat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default



At least we know that Ann Frank survived and had descendants.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #13
albion
Senior Member
 
albion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 1,497
Blog Entries: 2
albion
Default Miss America


Last edited by albion; July 21st, 2004 at 09:03 PM.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #14
MOMUS
Doubts the official story
 
MOMUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Pineywoods
Posts: 4,974
MOMUS
Default Oy vey!

How could you say such a thing about a nice Jewish person? Are you a crazy antisemite?
For shame!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
Howard Stern is an one ugly perverted bastard!! I cannot believe that anyone would find trash like him to be entertaining.
__________________
Hmmph!

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #15
Bragi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
You gotta give him a point for being virulently anti-circumcision.



...
Fuck that. Damn, you're the paragon of middle of the road moderate nationalism lite. Wah wah wah.

Howard Stern is on the top ten shitlist Day of the Rope candidates. Fuck him and that bloated nigger Robin Quivers always laughing at his stupid fucking jokes.

Howard: Come on honey, show us your tits. I bet they look real nice.

Robin: hahahahahaha Oh Howard she's playing hard to get.

Repeat as necessary.

That show is an abomination. I'll give a point to the baptists or whoever recently decided to boycott his filth.

And this doesn't require any sir this or sir that responses.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #16
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant
 
Anima Eternae's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 4,883
Anima Eternae
Default

I don't even listen to or like Stern. But since I figured he was going to get his ass reamed anyways (not that I mind), I might as well say I give him a point for being anti-circumcision.



...
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #17
FREY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Fuck that. Damn, you're the paragon of middle of the road moderate nationalism lite. Wah wah wah.

Howard Stern is on the top ten shitlist Day of the Rope candidates. Fuck him and that bloated nigger Robin Quivers always laughing at his stupid fucking jokes.

Howard: Come on honey, show us your tits. I bet they look real nice.

Robin: hahahahahaha Oh Howard she's playing hard to get.

Repeat as necessary.

That show is an abomination. I'll give a point to the baptists or whoever recently decided to boycott his filth.

And this doesn't require any sir this or sir that responses.
If you ever listened to his program some of his views on current events are entertaining. If he was an Aryan, we'd be singing his praises, of course, without all the filth, fart jokes, always asking White girls if they ever had sex with niggers, and if not why? are you a nazi? In short, he is a jew, and a very influential one at that. I'd bet 75% of White Nationalists listen to his program and wish one of us would call in and give him a piece of our mind.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #18
Old White Goat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I used to listen to Stern 14 years ago when he first hit the L.A. airwaves, I quit back in '94 or so when he went Hollywood.

Does he still talk about his small dick on the air? Or does that not fit in with his new image as a swinging jew about the town with a shiksa on his arm?

I aint listened to Stern in a Looooooooooooooong tyme.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #19
FREY
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He always talks about his small penis. It's weird, I always find myself listening to him in the mornings. Almost like a trainwreck, or something really ugly, it's repulsive but you still can't look away. Lately he's been bashing bush bigtime. He's gotten much more political since they tried to take him off the airwaves.
 
Old July 21st, 2004 #20
John in Woodbridge
Senior Member
 
John in Woodbridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 7,749
John in Woodbridge
Default Stern

I'll admit I'll listen to Stern on occasion. His perspective on current events can be unique and entertaining, especially when his sidekick Quivers goes over the news. Some of his material is very funny, especially when he has Daniel Carver from the KKK on. Gilbert Gottfried, another Jew, is funny as hell on his program, too.

Apparently his off-air personae is quite different than his on-air one, otherwise I doubt his model girlfriend would be with him.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 AM.
Page generated in 0.12421 seconds.

VNN on Twitter