Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 20th, 2008 #1
Adi18
Banned

Thumbs up Junior Highschool Fag Murdered!

Don't let abdominations into society and then wonder why someone takes it upon themselves to correct the situation.
Quote:
At 15, Lawrence King was small—5 feet 1 inch—but very hard to miss. In January, he started to show up for class at Oxnard, Calif.'s E. O. Green Junior High School decked out in women's accessories. On some days, he would slick up his curly hair in a Prince-like bouffant. Sometimes he'd paint his fingernails hot pink and dab glitter or white foundation on his cheeks. "He wore makeup better than I did," says Marissa Moreno, 13, one of his classmates. He bought a pair of stilettos at Target, and he couldn't have been prouder if he had on a varsity football jersey. He thought nothing of chasing the boys around the school in them, teetering as he ran.
http://www.newsweek.com/id/147790&GT1=43002

Old July 20th, 2008 #2
Anchorage Activist

I noticed that in most of the news media coverage of this case, very few people question why the fag was allowed by the school to dress up that way. In addition, why was he allowed to "chase guys around the school"? And this is the whole premise behind the gay movement - society must adjust to gays, but gays don't have to make any adjustment. They've learned well from the racial minorities and the top Jews who manipulate them.

I don't particularly rejoice in his death, but it seems like Lawrence King signed his own death warrant by his behavior. This is why we need school uniforms, backed up by consistently enforced rules of behavior - to deter this type of behavior.

Old July 20th, 2008 #3
Adi18
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
I noticed that in most of the news media coverage of this case, very few people question why the fag was allowed by the school to dress up that way. In addition, why was he allowed to "chase guys around the school"? And this is the whole premise behind the gay movement - society must adjust to gays, but gays don't have to make any adjustment. They've learned well from the racial minorities and the top Jews who manipulate them.

I don't particularly rejoice in his death, but it seems like Lawrence King signed his own death warrant by his behavior. This is why we need school uniforms, backed up by consistently enforced rules of behavior - to deter this type of behavior.
This is the sick reality of what our society is coming to, and our willingness to bend over backwords and take everything up the ass that any faggot, camel nigger, kyke, feminist, etc. wants to bring to our society and be given "equal rights" under a piece of paper signed a long time ago, with none of this in mind at the time. I particualarly couldn't care less about his death, I think it's a good thing, sure I wouldn't tell anyone or encourage them to kill a fag as they're hellbound and will probably die of aids anyways. You need more than enforced rules of behaviour, you need behaviour remodification, you need to strap these sick abdominations into a chair, put electrodes on their nuts and electrocute them every time they have an undesirable thought. Why do you think suicide is so high amongst them? Sure there's all these groups telling them to live how they want, but you wouldn't kill yourself if you were living as you wanted, so clearly this is a disease of the mind, and one that needs to be treated harshly to be effective. The other thing is why would a fag seek treatment for being a fag if he was happy? I think obviously we have a bunch of lobbyist groups lobbying for something, and they need more fags so their behaviour is going to be encouraged and seen as "natural". I feel bad for the kid that had to kill him, imagine some faggot blowing you a kiss or you find out he has a crush on you then all your buddies would make you a laughing stock, so then you'd probably get mad and kill the fag.
Quote:
AIDS is not just God's punishment for homosexuals; it is God's punishment for the society that tolerates homosexuals.
-- Jerry Falwell (attributed: source unknown)

AIDS is the wrath of a just God against homosexuals. To oppose it would be like an Israelite jumping in the Red Sea to save one of Pharoah's chariotters.
-- Rev Jerry Falwell (attributed: source unknown)

Old July 20th, 2008 #4
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman

Not only was it a sodomite but also "half black", just another nigger fagg.
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256

Old July 20th, 2008 #5
elbwgreez

Looks like a White kid, Brandon McInerney, took out the trash. I think it was a waste of his life to kill the worthless black fag. I hope he doesn't get tried as an adult, but he almost surely will.

Old July 20th, 2008 #6
AGWilliams

it's the 'gay lesbian transgendered' movement, all these crazy freaks who support them support transgendered people too.

Now when kids hear these raving faggots ranting about their sexuality all day on the news it makes all the little 8 year olds curious and inquisitive about sex, not just sex, but gay sex. sick, these people are derranged

Old July 20th, 2008 #7
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

jewsign

Your right on all accounts, it was a carpet-munching dike kike that encouraged this muds behavior and demise:
Quote:
Larry told the teacher he could wear makeup if he wanted to. He said that Ms. Epstein told him that was his right.

Joy Epstein was one of the school's three assistant principals, and as Larry became less inhibited, Epstein became more a source of some teachers' confusion and anger. Epstein, a calm, brown-haired woman with bifocals, was openly gay to her colleagues, and although she was generally not out to her students, she kept a picture of her partner on her desk that some students saw. While her job was to oversee the seventh graders, she formed a special bond with Larry, who was in the eighth grade. He dropped by her office regularly, either for counseling or just to talk—she won't say exactly. "There was no reason why I specifically started working with Larry," Epstein says. "He came to me." Some teachers believe that she was encouraging Larry's flamboyance, to help further an "agenda," as some put it. One teacher complains that by being openly gay and discussing her girlfriend (presumably, no one would have complained if she had talked about a husband), Epstein brought the subject of sex into school. Epstein won't elaborate on what exactly she said to Larry because she expects to be called to testify at Brandon's trial, but it's certain to become one of the key issues. William Quest, Brandon's public defender, hasn't disclosed his defense strategy, but he has accused the school of failing to intercede as the tension rose between Larry and Brandon. Quest calls Epstein "a lesbian vice principal with a political agenda." Larry's father also blames Epstein. He's hired an attorney and says he is seriously contemplating a wrongful-death lawsuit. "She started to confuse her role as a junior-high principal," Greg King says. "I think that she was asserting her beliefs for gay rights." In a tragedy such as this, the natural impulse is to try to understand why it happened and to look for someone to blame. Epstein won't discuss the case in detail and, until she testifies in court, it's impossible to know what role—if any—she played in the events leading to Larry's death.

Home-school your own kids or send them to a private all White school. Screw the "public" system!
Quote:

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; July 20th, 2008 at 08:34 PM.

Old July 21st, 2008 #8
Vox Populae
Banned

Liberals seem to feel it most especially pressing to protect this age group of fags. I think because many of this age group, since they have all the other pressures of growing up, would probably get deterred and not become a full fledged faggot if they were shown the light and this is why liberals especially focus on grooming them in to the future child molestors of America.

Old July 21st, 2008 #9
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

Make no mistake, hate crimes charges will be pending against this young White hero and he will be tried as an adult. After all, he did slay the kike dyke "principal's" pet sprog faggot, did he not?

Let's not forget that Whites are the only unprotected group out there. Our fine, upstanding, donut stuffed, pistol-pricked kwaps have already told us that story, have they not?

This White kid did the right thing, the White thing, and he will be severely punished for it. Sit back and watch as all of White society turns its back on him, up to and including his parents, friends, family, and classmates.

The only ones who will back him up, are WN's. Sad that he had to be recruited into the fold the hard way, but after all, that's usually the best way. A good dose of unavoidable kwa reality, will teach him a valuable lesson.

Too bad there is no way to reach out to this poor kid, and let him know that jew is responsible for his predicament, and to also let him know he is not alone. I'm sure however, that jew has tucked him away safely out of sight somewhere, for immediate re-ed-jew-kation.

Let's hope he is able to resist, and that his anger moves him in the right direction someday...

Old July 21st, 2008 #10
fdtwainth

The White hero:

http://www.venturacountystar.com/new...delayed-again/

The colored fag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.O._Green_School_shooting

Under natural law killing a fag is not a crime; in fact anyone may slay a fag lawfully and take all of his property, since a fag by engaging in faggotry ceases to be human and turns into two leggish beast, led by insatiable urge to engage in faggotry, and thus is a threat to the community and its morals similar to the threat of a wild wolf or bear. Thus what this kid did was a lawful act of self-defense, for which he must be commended and not tried. I wonder whether we can find out where the kid is currently held, to write letters of support and perhaps to help him and his parents if he'd accept help.

Old July 21st, 2008 #11
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth View Post
The White hero:

http://www.venturacountystar.com/new...delayed-again/

The colored fag:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E.O._Green_School_shooting

Under natural law killing a fag is not a crime; in fact anyone may slay a fag lawfully and take all of his property, since a fag by engaging in faggotry ceases to be human and turns into two leggish beast, led by insatiable urge to engage in faggotry, and thus is a threat to the community and its morals similar to the threat of a wild wolf or bear. Thus what this kid did was a lawful act of self-defense, for which he must be commended and not tried. I wonder whether we can find out where the kid is currently held, to write letters of support and perhaps to help him and his parents if he'd accept help.

WRONG! The wolf or the bear are bound by the laws of nature and forced to abide by them. The faggot clearly goes against the laws of nature and is in violation of them! BIG DIFFERENCE!

Old July 21st, 2008 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

This is what the enemy looks like, pic of kike carpet muncher Joy Epstein. It appears that the cunt still has her job.

http://eogreen.huensd.k12.ca.us/

Last edited by Hugo Böse; July 21st, 2008 at 06:57 PM.

Old July 21st, 2008 #13
Vox Populae
Banned

See what's most disturbing about this kind of shit is that the public schools are little more than indoctrination centers and training grounds for prison. The liberal asswipe teachers union is always espousing "it's all about the children". If they would have really cared about this lunatic, cross dressing, over medicated nigger, they would have pulled him aside and said "Look you keep fucking around and you're going to get hurt" and look what happened - he got a dose of <end of the line>. Nature took it's course and the education system failed both students and society once again.

Old July 21st, 2008 #14
John A. Whiteman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Your right on all accounts, it was a carpet-munching dike kike that encouraged this muds behavior and demise:

Home-school your own kids or send them to a private all White school. Screw the "public" system!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is no declaration made by us "rasis" white folk more accurate than the fact that behind EVERY single abomination and sick perversion lurks a kike, which is all the more reason to weed them out, expose them followed by public execution. I am not holding my breath for that to happen any time soon though.

Old July 21st, 2008 #15
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

They let the little faggot humiliate and torment the boys at that school. The killing was justified. These boys are just coming into adulthood and the teachers are allowing the little assclown to make those young men look like faggots by association in front of their peers by chasing them and attempting to kiss them or whatever?

Faggots have gotten so pushy, and they all have no boundaries, and they all think everyone else is gay, and continue to make comments if rebuked. This is the same thing that happened to Matthew Sheppard. He died because of his faggoty unwanted advances. This is the defense they should use. If the defendant was a girl who was being chased around by a boy all the time who was making unwanted sexual advances, and tormenting a girl, people would cheer her as she shot him. A boy being pursued by a faggot? No problem, who gives a shit about him anyway, he is just denying who he is, right?

The mother of this dick eating shit ball is no doubt a single feminist mother who is a coal burner, who thought it was wonderful he can 'express himself'.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; July 21st, 2008 at 08:44 PM.

Old July 21st, 2008 #16
Mike Roland

Sad to hear a young white subjected to that stress to the point that he would do that. This could have easily been solved by not allowing this kind of behavior in the learning environment. He needed some parents that would have stepped in.

I'm sure the Big Jew will push for trial as an adult, but I hope this kid gets a break. His life is damaged enough by this already.

Old July 21st, 2008 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Typical. As always, there's a kike behind it, rubbing the garbage in the goy's face. Getting away with it because the goys are too chickenshit to fight back.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #18
Witbier
Banned

This faggot got we he deserved in my opinion. Many people are willing to put up with debauchery such as that but there are some who want no part of it. This is the fault of the ZOG education system. If that kind of thing was not promoted, this would not have happened.

Old July 22nd, 2008 #19
Uncle Jewey
of My Father, the D-vil

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi18 View Post
...You need more than enforced rules of behaviour, you need behaviour remodification, you need to strap these sick abdominations into a chair, put electrodes on their nuts and electrocute them every time they have an undesirable thought.
Precisely the identical arguments which the joodicial system will use against Brandon McInerney, as well as other straight, White children (males in particular) who, despite 13 years of bad luck and brainwashing from public edjoocation, might harbor similar, justifiably negative feelings towards junior sodomites.

"Glbbleblbble, blub, blub, glub, glub, gurgle, glbbleblbble!!" - Leon Klinghoffer's final words

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time until you own as much of the media as We J-ws do." - Uncle Jewey

Old July 22nd, 2008 #20
Uncle Jewey
of My Father, the D-vil

Thumbs down

Quote:

The next thing My tribe will say the U.S. of A.D.L. needs is more gun control.

"Glbbleblbble, blub, blub, glub, glub, gurgle, glbbleblbble!!" - Leon Klinghoffer's final words

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time until you own as much of the media as We J-ws do." - Uncle Jewey

Thread