Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 17th, 2004 #1
Paul-Bonds

Default HEIDI KLUM is dating a nigger.

HEIDI KLUM & SEAL IN HOT NEW ROMANCE

heidi klum
Heidi Klum

Six-months-pregnant Heidi Klum has leaped into a hot new romance -- with British-born pop star Seal.

And The ENQUIRER has exclusive photos of the two stepping out -- sharing coffee and getting cozy.

The 30-year-old Victoria's Secret spokesmodel re- bounded into the singer's arms after putting the brakes on her romance with Italian race car tycoon Flavio Briatore, 54.

He reportedly cheated on the pregnant beauty with a 19-year-old model -- and recently added insult to injury by questioning whether Heidi had cheated on him and demanding a paternity test.

Still reeling from those double blows, Heidi -- who insists Flavio is the father -- turned for comfort to the "Kiss From A Rose" singer, who's given her his unconditional Seal of approval.

"Seal had dated Heidi from time to time in the past," revealed an insider.

"But he had to write off any hope of a big romance when Heidi and Flavio announced they were having a baby together last December."

But Flavio and Heidi crashed and burned in early February after he reportedly cheated on her with 19-year-old Vanessa Hilger.

"And much to Heidi's disgust, Flavio has rekindled his old relationship with her supermodel rival Naomi Campbell," disclosed the insider.

Heidi, who has a weakness for singers, quickly picked up the beat with 41-year-old Seal.

The two were spotted enjoying a cozy dinner at Madeo, a restaurant in Los Angeles on February 22.

"It was obvious that they've fallen hard for each other," disclosed an observer.

"After dinner at Madeo's, Heidi and Seal went to Seal's home in the Hollywood Hills where they spent the night.

"The next morning they emerged from the house, and she gave him a kiss before they drove to a nearby Starbucks for morning coffee.

"When Seal went inside to get coffee for the two of them, Heidi walked her dog, a cute Jack Russell terrier.

"Seal and Heidi laughed and whispered to one another while they sipped their coffee outside."

Soon the two had to part as Heidi headed off to catch a plane.

"Heidi kissed Seal once again, told him she loved him and thanked him for being so wonderful," said the observer.

"As she left in an SUV, Heidi turned to Seal and said, 'See you very soon, darling!' "

"Seal adores Heidi," confided the insider.

"He's a single man, who's often said that he'd love to marry and have kids. If things turn out well, it could be one-stop shopping for Seal -- a wife and a ready-made family."

Old August 17th, 2004 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

that is disgusting. What could someone possibly find even remotely attractive about a scar-faced nigger?

Old August 17th, 2004 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

what is that? is that a tribal thing? I just saw a nig in town with a face like that.

Old August 17th, 2004 #4
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Well at least she isn't pregnant by the negro.

Last edited by Anima Eternae; August 17th, 2004 at 03:17 PM.

Old August 17th, 2004 #5
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
what is that? is that a tribal thing? I just saw a nig in town with a face like that.

I am not sure, but I think I did hear somewhere that he did that to his face and that it had some sort of cultural meaning.

Old August 17th, 2004 #6
Bragi

Get a rope.

No, make that two ropes.

Old August 17th, 2004 #7
kalki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bonds
HEIDI KLUM & SEAL IN HOT NEW ROMANCE

Beastiality........ what a pervert

Old August 17th, 2004 #8
John in Woodbridge

John in Woodbridge
Thumbs down

One word.......vomit.

Old August 17th, 2004 #9
Bragi

So is Nighol Nigman. What the fuck are these girls thinking?

Old August 17th, 2004 #10
outsider

What surprises me is not the dumb White Slut and Her Pet Nigger, but the fact people are actually surprised by this shit. This is common in the entertainment world. Despite this fact, many who consider themselves WN, still support the kikenvermin entertainment industry (buying thier music, movies, magazines other merchandise).

Old August 17th, 2004 #11
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

The Barrenness

Quote:
Originally Posted by outsider
What surprises me is not the dumb White Slut and Her Pet Nigger, but the fact people are actually surprised by this shit. This is common in the entertainment world. Despite this fact, many who consider themselves WN, still support the kikenvermin entertainment industry (buying thier music, movies, magazines other merchandise).

It is more surprising to me to see a white man and white women together in the entertainment world today.

Old August 17th, 2004 #12
outsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
It is more surprising to me to see a white man and white women together in the entertainment world today.
Yeah, it seems to be mosty White+Jew.

Old August 17th, 2004 #13
Georgie

Another one bites the dust.

Old August 18th, 2004 #14
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul-Bonds
"Seal had dated Heidi from time to time in the past," revealed an insider.
So the bitch has been a race traitor for a long time now.

Old August 18th, 2004 #15
TylerD

Quote:
I know. When you try to bring up the fact that we shouldn't be supporting the media with our money, they'll brag about watching satellite TV and numerous movies every week.

Old August 18th, 2004 #16
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

You can...acquire things through other means. I don't have to get HBO to watch "Da Ali". Oh man, the episode a few weeks ago was hilarious.

"How do I defend against Jew? In Khazakstan, he attack with the JEW CLAW and TAKE YOUR MONEY!"

Heh.

Old August 18th, 2004 #17
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerD
I know. When you try to bring up the fact that we shouldn't be supporting the media with our money, they'll brag about watching satellite TV and numerous movies every week.
Exactly. Of course one of the most common replies youll get is that (Jews already make millions of dollars so my *insert dollar amount here* wont do anything). Unfortunately, my parents watch tv and movies so I have no choice about not getting that stuff. Although I think I watch maybe a total of 30 minutes of tv every week. Usually to check out what the public access channels have. Theres this really lefty channel called Free Speech TV...very multicultish and crap but they have some decent programs about the government ocassionally.

Old August 18th, 2004 #18
Kevin K
North Carolina

Kevin K

You stealing cable now lil' ninja?

Old August 18th, 2004 #19
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Anima Eternae

Nah, it's called the internet.

Old August 18th, 2004 #20
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Herman van Houten

Quote:
What surprises me is not the dumb White Slut and Her Pet Nigger, but the fact people are actually surprised by this shit. This is common in the entertainment world. Despite this fact, many who consider themselves WN, still support the kikenvermin entertainment industry (buying their music, movies, magazines other merchandise).
EXACTLY.

Any White actor who would refuse to associate with niggers would be out immediately, thanks to the kikes.

DON'T PAY A CENT FOR JEWISH "ENTERTAINMENT".

Thread