VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Should NSM Commander Jeff Schoep be impeached ?
Yes, Immediately ! 5 15.15%
Yes, but only after a hearing. 7 21.21%
Yes, but only after a public flogging. 12 36.36%
No 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 21st, 2004 #1
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Should NSM Commander Jeff Schoep be impeached ?

The question is should Jeff Schoep be impeached for lies and treachery against the best interests of the White Race he claims to work for ?

The facts are the NSM is not a leading White Power organization and has barely enough members to hold local meetings much less title themselves as the entire movement. That offends me because I don't like them claiming they are the movement and speaking for us when everyone knows they are a band of misfits who have been kicked out of every other group they were in.

#1 It has been widely reported that Jon Snyder Indiana State Unit Leader was convicted of raping his Ex-Wife. He was not disciplined at all, rather he was offerred a position in the NSM SS. How safe would you feel attending an event with your family knowing that a convicted sex-offender/kidnapper is handling security?

#2 The so-called Commander of the NSM Jeff Schoep has no experience at all in leadership and has never served in any military capacity. He has 8 kids with several different women which does not hold up to public scrutiny when the leader of our movement needs to make strong condemnations against those who practice poor family values.

#3 The so-called Commander of the NSM preaches about the rights of the White Worker while he himself is unemployed and lives off the government (that means us and our taxes are subsidizing his lies). It is fact and his own wife admits it on tape. Anyone can order the NSM 2003 Congress video and see for themselves his wife giving a speech, She states that they do not recieve state welfare (perhaps Social security) but that they recieve MEDICAID insurance to care for their children. Anyone who is approved for FOOD STAMPS is eligible for MEDICAID. If Jeff Schlepp denies this he's publicly calling his own wife a liar.

#4 Many times the NSMs so-called Commander has stated and it's on the front page of the website that the NSM is the ONLY White Power organization that offers training to it's membership. A LIE to get more misfits to join the ranks and pay him for membership. The truth is there are no NSM training grounds or scheduled training events.

#5 Anyone with $20 bucks can join the NSM and that's a liability to anyone already in the NSM and an open invitation to be infiltrated. The security of it's members is constantly put at risk. The Lie is that there are background checks done on new members, there are no background checks or even anyone capable of handling such checks.

#6 Security breaches are not made known to the NSM members and they live blindly to the important violations. Cover-ups and Lies ! Example : Most people know that Jon Fox became an FBI informant in the case of WTOTC PM Matt Hale last year. Much has been written of this in the public media, but not once was it made known that Jon Fox not only infiltrated the WTOTC he also joined the NSM. Jon Fox and Jeff Schoep were both questioned by the FBI the day Matt Hale was arrested. Foxs interview lasted 4 hours, while Schoep was in the office for 1 hour before being released. Fox then hides out and continues to cooperate with the FBI and representing the WTOTC in Lewiston, ME. Afterwards he moved to Minot, North Dakota and joined the NSM at the request of Jeff Schoep personally ordering his unit there to accept him. Luckily for the men and women of North Dakota State Skinheads they did no such thing and Fox was shown the door. Fox donated $200 to Jeff Schoep personally to cover a complete years dues. The ND Unit was told to never reveal that Fox had approached them for membership or to reveal he was hiding in North Dakota awaiting to testify at PM Hales trial.

#7 There are no books kept for dues by the NSM. No oversight or reporting to members of any kind in order to know where the money goes or how much is coming in. It goes straight into the pocket of the Supreme Commander Jeff Schlepp. Any inquiries into the finances are blown off and never reported to members. At all times members are led to believe the NSM is cash strapped and in desperate need of dues and funds for items which are already available to the NSM. Donations of audio equipment have been offerred by existing members yet the NSM has constantly solicited funds to buy new audio equipment that never gets used.

#8 There is no oversight at all in the NSM for complaints, all complaints go to the commanders desk where they're never heard of again. Informants and infiltrators are protected in the NSM and when evidence is given of treason the NSM has in the past been paid off. One unit leader in particular made steady complaints of a subversive new member acting as an agent provacateur, he was told he couldn't remove the member under any circumstances from his own unit. However it has been learned that the suspected member made a cash donation to Schoep of $100. That's how easy it is to infiltrate the NSM, just payoff the Schlepp.

#9 Adultery allegations are rampant, everything from private hotel room parties when out of town while his wife stays with the children and Shoep lives it up. Booze and women at events are well known and documented, even members are now unwilling to take spouses to events because of the sexual advances of NSM members and even the Commander. Some members who are female have even made claims they have had sexal relations with Schoep at after rally get togethers. Adultery and sexual advances to another members wife or girlfriend is a direct violation of the 88th precept itself.

#10 Jeff Schoep openly wears the Thors Hammer a symbol of Asatru/Odinists that is worn to show their defiance to the Christian take over of Europe in times past. Modern Asatru Folk wear them in the same manner as their ancestors, yet Schoep wears one and claims to be ....nothing. He has no religion he claims but offends many proud Whites when he portrays himself as an Asatru man. Also the Schoep does not eat pork which brings up the question how can he not eat the sacred animal of Asatru people. The boar is sacred to the people especially of Frey, yet Schoep avoids it like a jew. Many wonder if he is not a jew in a NS uniform duping everyone. The charade goes as far as Schoep wearing BLUE contact lenses to make himself appear more Aryan at rallies. There is no end to the hypocrisy.

#11 Specific times Jeff has had conversations and cooperation meetings with the FBI yet he tells his members to use the 5 words or shut the door to the police. This is advice he should have taken himself. Meanwhile he public whines over the FBI raiding his house, but no charges were ever filed or documentation of this event brought forward.

This is only a small portion of the evidence mounting against Schoep.

Should Jeff Schoep be held accountable?

Support the Race and Banish Jeff Schoep.

Last edited by Moderatorspetmonkey; August 21st, 2004 at 08:50 PM. Reason: bad grammer

Old August 21st, 2004 #2
Paul

Paul

Guess no one really cares. PetMonkey.

Old August 21st, 2004 #3
Rob Roy MacGregor

Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Not that I really care... But I voted for DUE PROCESS in any case.

UPDATE: Oops!!! I accidentally hit the "public flogging" button. Oh well!

LOL!!!

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Last edited by Rob Roy MacGregor; August 21st, 2004 at 07:33 PM.

Old August 21st, 2004 #4
Moderatorspetmonkey

Thumbs down Due Process?

Problem is there is no due process, Jeff Schlepp is the Supreme Commander.

"This is not a democracy, I'm the Commander." Schlepps favorite quote.

Then he waves the flag around and yells for the police to drive him to the next show.

Old August 21st, 2004 #5
Bleach

Bleach

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald 14-88
Not that I really care... But I voted for DUE PROCESS in any case.

UPDATE: Oops!!! I accidentally hit the "public flogging" button. Oh well!

LOL!!!
If he were impeached who would take his place as commander of the NSM?
Are there any upstanding quality members of society who are willing to display Nazi armbands and brownshirts in public? The NSM is some sort of carnival creep show that is slightly amusing but obvioulsy not a threat to the system in any way, this is perhaps why Schoep and the rest go unmolested by the authorities.

Old August 21st, 2004 #6
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default fucking lies

Damn, just about anyone that is of any import in this movement the Jew-lie-machine goes into full gear.

Schoep is a uniter (and that is what is scaring the Jews and their lackies).

He doesn't have to address any of these allegations. The time it takes to refute one lie the same Jew assholes fabricate a thousand more of them.

Remember the attacks on Mel Gibson when he didn't bow a knee to the Jew power structure? They went after Gibson's family. This seems to be the Jew MO.

WHAT FUCKING COWARDS THESE PEOPLE TRULY ARE.

Old August 21st, 2004 #7
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Who you calling a Jew?

How long have you been a member of the NSM Mr Bluvens ?

Please refer to the above and address which allegation you think is a lie?

I noticed on another thread you were under the spotlight for being a mental patient and a liar yourself, and the Supreme Commander came to your aid. Is this your way of repaying the favor? Maybe you just have a bad judgement in picking groups to join. Ever try joining something that isn't full of corruption? Or is that the only type of gang that will let you in with your background. Did the NSM do a background check on you? Did you train at the NSM training camp? Did you watch the 2003 congress video? Just what do you bring to the table besides accusing everyone of being a jew?

Since you're the interviewer lately why not turn around and explain yourself because I'm just dying to interview these guys. I know I'd have to dig them out of a cave and strap a lie detector to their arms. Just what part are you here to refute?

Old August 21st, 2004 #8
Australianrage
Voice of the dark side.

Australianrage
Question Serious allegations

These are serious allegations.
How to test the truth, or otherwise, of them I do not know.
The question must also be asked: if not the current commander, who?
If by the instrument of governmental power, a people is led towards its destruction, then rebellion is not only the right of every member of such a people . . . it is his duty. - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. - Sir Winston Spencer Churchill

Old August 21st, 2004 #9
panzer_88

Default Vonliar adds his 2 cents worth

This post could be labeled "Blevins sucking up". Funny he uses the same excuse for himself to not answer questions "the time it takes to refute one the jews fabricate a thousand more blah blah blah". Blevins has no inside information and wouldn't know squat if the allegations were true or not. I'm intrigued by the "blue contact lenses" where did you get that information?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS
Damn, just about anyone that is of any import in this movement the Jew-lie-machine goes into full gear.

Schoep is a uniter (and that is what is scaring the Jews and their lackies).

He doesn't have to address any of these allegations. The time it takes to refute one lie the same Jew assholes fabricate a thousand more of them.

Remember the attacks on Mel Gibson when he didn't bow a knee to the Jew power structure? They went after Gibson's family. This seems to be the Jew MO.

WHAT FUCKING COWARDS THESE PEOPLE TRULY ARE.

Old August 21st, 2004 #10
panzer_88

Default Vonliar is nutz and unstable!

I wonder why he quit the NSM before? You are right the man is UNSTABLE to say the least but so it is with the mentally ill/pathological liars. I wonder how long he will last this time with the NSM? I give it 6 months tops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Barleycorn
Von Bluvens allegedly was affiliated with the NSM before his activity as a radio host. He has only recent come back to the fold. Now, one poster has been spamming threads attempting to discredit Von Bluvens.

But let me tell you something, Von discredited himself. I use to listen to the show once in a while, because he would put new stuff on with frequency, and would comment on current events as it happened. But the problem is that Von is an instable personality. It never was the same after that whole phoney business of his going fugitive from the cops.

Now, I can care less if he was locked up in a mental hospital for how many years. It may be possible for a man to reform himself, or at least moderate his sickness so as to give the illusion of something other than what his illness wished to conceal. After all, propaganda is a form of deception, etc.

This is what I mean: if he had stayed active and consistent, let him run loose attacking WN's enemies. If Bluvens is a racial Jew, (as someone has posted the alleged Jewish origin of his surname) who cares -- so long as he runs rappant against the Jew on his own. Look how self-hating Jews often devour each other and create ammunition for WN's, i.e. Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Friedman, etc.

But that is only a theoritical argument now, because Von should not even be be taken seriously because he no longer has even the scantest pretense of credility or the illusion of. He and the NSM should be shunned at every turn. So posts and threads on him or the NSM belong in the Chutzpah lounge, because they're Chutzpah personalities in themselves. And down the toilet for good.

Old August 21st, 2004 #11
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Shades of Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer88
I'm intrigued by the "blue contact lenses" where did you get that information?

Schoep has bad eyes, he wears glasses. At the 2003 congress he wore a pair of contacts that were very loud and obviously not real, several people commented to that effect. The photo on the NSM website front page is of this color. He replaced those for the Indianapolis rally and they were a lighter blue. At the Rally in Raleigh, NC he had brand new ones and commented they irritated his eyes. I don't know who could miss it if they ever looked him in the eye they'd know his shade of blue is not natural. Ironically it's those blue contacts that make his eyes seem so Aryan and the females seem to take it as some sort of proof that he's a superior Aryan man. I always wondered when he'd come marching out wearing a big blond wig.

Ofcourse I'll be called a liar over this but all one has to do is compare a few pictures and confirm it, no two are alike with this fraud.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #12
panzer_88

Wow very detailed info. Have you met the Commander? Are you a former NSM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderatorspetmonkey
Schoep has bad eyes, he wears glasses. At the 2003 congress he wore a pair of contacts that were very loud and obviously not real, several people commented to that effect. The photo on the NSM website front page is of this color. He replaced those for the Indianapolis rally and they were a lighter blue. At the Rally in Raleigh, NC he had brand new ones and commented they irritated his eyes. I don't know who could miss it if they ever looked him in the eye they'd know his shade of blue is not natural. Ironically it's those blue contacts that make his eyes seem so Aryan and the females seem to take it as some sort of proof that he's a superior Aryan man. I always wondered when he'd come marching out wearing a big blond wig.

Ofcourse I'll be called a liar over this but all one has to do is compare a few pictures and confirm it, no two are alike with this fraud.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #13
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default truth is better than fiction

Yes I looked him straight in the eyes before and know they are contacts because I watched him put them in and take them out in front of me several times. It's part of the way he acts that bugs me because everything is always about some sort of trick to gain supporters.

The fact is if your platform is based on truth and real passion for the race you don't try to trick people into joining your group. You don't have to. The truth stands on it's own. The attitude at NSM is all about secrecy and treachery, I for one do not operate like that. I tell people how I feel about an issue and why, and get to the points that support my ideas, but without decieving them.

Once you're caught in a lie it discredits your entire platform and no one would trust you or join your Cause. Also, to trick someone who doesn't believe like us just brings the enemy right into our midst. We don't need recruits that bad that we have to trick commies into joining us. Bill White and the rest of these liberal screwballs are bad for business. They're just recruiting any warm body with 10 bucks to fill their own pockets and the types they recruit make it more and more obvious.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #14
panzer_88

Exclamation

Indeed if thats true it reeks of being phony. If true it's LAUGHABLE that anyone would use blue contact lenses to "look more Aryan". What a joke. So its obvious you think the NSM is shit. What organizations out there do you favor, if any? Re. Bill White, everyone knows that man is a LOON! And Blevins (who once said the same thing about him) is now sucking up to him like a pup on a tit....hmmmmmm why could that be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderatorspetmonkey
Yes I looked him straight in the eyes before and know they are contacts because I watched him put them in and take them out in front of me several times. It's part of the way he acts that bugs me because everything is always about some sort of trick to gain supporters.

The fact is if your platform is based on truth and real passion for the race you don't try to trick people into joining your group. You don't have to. The truth stands on it's own. The attitude at NSM is all about secrecy and treachery, I for one do not operate like that. I tell people how I feel about an issue and why, and get to the points that support my ideas, but without decieving them.

Once you're caught in a lie it discredits your entire platform and no one would trust you or join your Cause. Also, to trick someone who doesn't believe like us just brings the enemy right into our midst. We don't need recruits that bad that we have to trick commies into joining us. Bill White and the rest of these liberal screwballs are bad for business. They're just recruiting any warm body with 10 bucks to fill their own pockets and the types they recruit make it more and more obvious.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #15
panzer_88

Default So who is lying here???

Hmmmm I could have sworn the Vonbluvens said during his interview with Roper that the "problem" between White Revolution and the NSM was nothing more than "jew lies" and typical jew "divide and conquer"? Then Schoep claimed that the NSM has a policy of not attacking other groups or persons and if any members are caught doing so they will be kicked out. So is Schoep going to kick out the NSM Chairman now? It's getting harder and harder to tell who is doing the lying, and who is telling the truth!

Reposted:
Thread: Why would anyone join NSM? View Single Post
7 Hours Ago #133
Moderatorspetmonkey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For all the times Schoep has claimed to want Unity and cooperation with other White organizations, he has failed to condemn the members of his group who blatantly insult and disrupt the "Cause". Below is a public notice byt he Chairman of the NSM who appointed Jeff Schoep to be Commander and he is obviously against White Revolution and Billy Roper. Yet NSM dupes new members into thinking he is holding the support of these other groups who he is constantly undermining and working against from behind the scenes.

Enough is Enough !

Message: 16 Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:50:43 -0500 From: "Herringtonshinin" <herringtonshinin@cox.net> Subject: TOPEKA AND ROPER IS A BUST! COMRADES! LADIES and Gentlemen, YOUTH OF AMERICA! The National Socialist Movement was invited and listed by "white revolution" as co sponsor of the Brown vs Topeka Anniversary PROTEST! The National Socialist Movement has attempted to co operate with any and everyone and made no demands on them. TO ASK THOSE WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN NUMEROUS STRUGGLES, EVENTS, STREET CONFLICTS AND GIVEN THEIR WEALTH, TIME AND SORROW for the AMERICAN DREAM that they cannot wear their organizational insignias, uniforms and badges of honor at a PURPORTED UNIVERSAL NATIONAL PATRIOT EVENT to protest one of the most horrendous occassions in the destruction of WHITE AMERICA is like asking the VFW not to carry the American Flag! AS A RESULT, and for highly questionable reasons, Mr. Roper, who has been an unknown individual until approx three years ago, was with the NA, and has credentials that are at best 'suspect' and to make the pages of 'newspeak' magazine purporting to be an UMBRELLA organization and then ask of all true National Patriots the above, or to command it, IS TOO MUCH! We, did not agree not to wear our uniforms, we did not agree to anything remotely resembling it, and WE WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING THAT WE ARE NOT, especially a bunch of limp wristed, fuzzy headed weak kneed bourgeoisie and certainly not members or supporters of a non existent ' umbrella group' IF ANYTHING THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT HAS AND IS THE ONLY TRUE UMBRELLA GROUP IN AMERICA FOR THE NATIONAL PATRIOT MOVEMENT! There can be only one reason for such behaviour, and it is not the overall interest of the National Patriot Movement, nor of WHITE AMERICA, but, a subtle attempt thru the back door and purported support from individuals unknown to make a virtual unknown into something they are not. REVOLUTIONS ARE MADE BY RADICAL WARRIORS WHO ARE USUALLY THE MINORITY AND NOT A BUNCH OF ARMCHAIR THEORISTS WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT A TRUE REVOLUTION ENTAILS. The herd follows those who are willing to set the tone, and given the lack of understanding of 'radical revolutionary' precepts, let alone Revolutionary environments or the driving forces of them, it is unlikely that such a non descript non identified, non symbolized "umbrella" will make any headway, EXCEPT ON THE BACKS AND FISTS OF THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO FIGHT! THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT HEREWITH, withdraws any support for the "wr" and, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS 'non historical' event and further more will NOT BE USED BY ANY SUCH PRETENDING INDIVIDUALS TO GREATNESS. In the words of George Lincoln Rockwell, a truely great man, "The jews, when faced with an evolutionary Revolutionary Movement, always but, always attempt to place their strawmen into positions of sudden public leadership to draw off from the true revolutionary impetus!" And of course this will please the string pullers and behind the scenes shadow forces, THE jews to no end! WE ARE BOYCOTTING this event! DON'T BE A DOPE! DON'T SUPPORT ROPER! Long live the National Socialist Movement! Long live all the men, women and youth of White America who can see thru this pretending bourgeois charade of pretenders to the throne! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! HEIL HITLER!

Moderatorspetmonkey
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Moderatorspetmonkey
Send email to Moderatorspetmonkey
Find More Posts by Moderatorspetmonkey
Add Moderatorspetmonkey to Your Buddy List

Old August 22nd, 2004 #16
Librarian

Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
Unity with shit means YOU become shit.
That's enough about the NOP ...

Old August 22nd, 2004 #17
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Draco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
The "National Socialist" [sic] Bowel Movement will end up like Aryan Nations or the Church of the Creator soon enough. They practice "quantity" instead of the "quality" they preach. Schlepp and his entourage of freaks, wackos, and thugs are a fat, ripe fruit for the "non-Jewish" Jew Morris Sleaze to sue them out of existence.

One or more of the "NS" [sic] BM low-brows will commit some actionable offense, and the Southern Palatial Law Center will come down with utter devastation.

I fail to see why anyone should care about a train wreck in progress.

I've read enough homoerotic NSM drivel to come to my conclusion they are defective. Ill-fitting reproduction Wehrmacht clothing does not help dissuade me of this view either.

As for the guy who "leads" them, he does post here, so he can defend himself. His posts always involve male sodomy references and accusing everyone of jewry, but hey, any defense is better than no defense.

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old August 22nd, 2004 #18
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Impeach Schoep

Quote:
Originally Posted by panzer88
Hmmmm I could have sworn the Vonbluvens said during his interview with Roper that the "problem" between White Revolution and the NSM was nothing more than "jew lies" and typical jew "divide and conquer"? Then Schoep claimed that the NSM has a policy of not attacking other groups or persons and if any members are caught doing so they will be kicked out. So is Schoep going to kick out the NSM Chairman now? It's getting harder and harder to tell who is doing the lying, and who is telling the truth!

Message: 16 Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 23:50:43 -0500 From: "Herringtonshinin" <herringtonshinin@cox.net> Subject: TOPEKA AND ROPER IS A BUST! COMRADES! LADIES and Gentlemen, YOUTH OF AMERICA! The National Socialist Movement was invited and listed by "white revolution" as co sponsor of the Brown vs Topeka Anniversary PROTEST! The National Socialist Movement has attempted to co operate with any and everyone and made no demands on them. TO ASK THOSE WHO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN NUMEROUS STRUGGLES, EVENTS, STREET CONFLICTS AND GIVEN THEIR WEALTH, TIME AND SORROW for the AMERICAN DREAM that they cannot wear their organizational insignias, uniforms and badges of honor at a PURPORTED UNIVERSAL NATIONAL PATRIOT EVENT to protest one of the most horrendous occassions in the destruction of WHITE AMERICA is like asking the VFW not to carry the American Flag! AS A RESULT, and for highly questionable reasons, Mr. Roper, who has been an unknown individual until approx three years ago, was with the NA, and has credentials that are at best 'suspect' and to make the pages of 'newspeak' magazine purporting to be an UMBRELLA organization and then ask of all true National Patriots the above, or to command it, IS TOO MUCH! We, did not agree not to wear our uniforms, we did not agree to anything remotely resembling it, and WE WILL NOT PRETEND TO BE SOMETHING THAT WE ARE NOT, especially a bunch of limp wristed, fuzzy headed weak kneed bourgeoisie and certainly not members or supporters of a non existent ' umbrella group' IF ANYTHING THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT HAS AND IS THE ONLY TRUE UMBRELLA GROUP IN AMERICA FOR THE NATIONAL PATRIOT MOVEMENT! There can be only one reason for such behaviour, and it is not the overall interest of the National Patriot Movement, nor of WHITE AMERICA, but, a subtle attempt thru the back door and purported support from individuals unknown to make a virtual unknown into something they are not. REVOLUTIONS ARE MADE BY RADICAL WARRIORS WHO ARE USUALLY THE MINORITY AND NOT A BUNCH OF ARMCHAIR THEORISTS WHO HAVE NO CONCEPT OF WHAT A TRUE REVOLUTION ENTAILS. The herd follows those who are willing to set the tone, and given the lack of understanding of 'radical revolutionary' precepts, let alone Revolutionary environments or the driving forces of them, it is unlikely that such a non descript non identified, non symbolized "umbrella" will make any headway, EXCEPT ON THE BACKS AND FISTS OF THOSE WHO ARE WILLING TO FIGHT! THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST MOVEMENT HEREWITH, withdraws any support for the "wr" and, WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS 'non historical' event and further more will NOT BE USED BY ANY SUCH PRETENDING INDIVIDUALS TO GREATNESS. In the words of George Lincoln Rockwell, a truely great man, "The jews, when faced with an evolutionary Revolutionary Movement, always but, always attempt to place their strawmen into positions of sudden public leadership to draw off from the true revolutionary impetus!" And of course this will please the string pullers and behind the scenes shadow forces, THE jews to no end! WE ARE BOYCOTTING this event! DON'T BE A DOPE! DON'T SUPPORT ROPER! Long live the National Socialist Movement! Long live all the men, women and youth of White America who can see thru this pretending bourgeois charade of pretenders to the throne! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! BOYCOTT! HEIL HITLER!
NSM Colorado members will not be in attendance for this upcoming rally nor will any of the NSM-SS EVER be at any WR rally that forbids the wearing of our uniforms. I sincerely hope that all organization think about this slap in the face I personally do not have any grudges against WR - and I do agree with working with other ORGS- but i will quote a NSM member- "The NSM does not tell other ORGS to dress in OUR uniform so where do they get off telling us how to dress when attending their rallies? !"
Hail the Commander !
Heil NSM !

HEIL HITLER !

Posted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:52 pm Post subject:

I doubt you will see alot of NSM there. April marks our 3oth anniversary. Also a boycott is in place for any NA events or sponsered actions!

Old August 22nd, 2004 #19
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Financial Contributions = Bribes

This is an email about an agent provacateur who was reported to Headquarters and the Unit Leaders of 3 states asked for his dismissal. They had reports and evidence but he was allowed to staying because he bribed Jeff Schoep. It's is noted in this email that was forwarded to me after another NSM member saw this thread. The evidence is going to pour in because Schoep is corrupt and even his own members know it.

Comrade,
Nice hearing from you! I had a hunch the Raine incident was a hoax,
kind of a relief to know for sure. Wish I could say the same for Paul. Chris
caught him messing around on his property, writing in a notebook, not
once but twice! Chris has since resigned from the NSM because of Paul.
Bill Hoff and myself want him out but HQ is keeping him in because of
his financial contributions. I have as little contact as possible with him.

88!

Sgt. Jones
NSM/NC DIVISION
GREENSBORO UNIT

Last edited by Moderatorspetmonkey; August 22nd, 2004 at 04:01 PM. Reason: adding more

Old August 22nd, 2004 #20
Commander_NSM

Default Whoa!

These allegations are being made by Warren Scott Robbins, a disgruntled former NSM member, 99% lies, and no I am not going to answer every idiotc suppossed fact here. Unlike Warren I have a life.

Warren began this rant after his girlfriend left him. He then went on a similar tirade against her calling her a street walking hooker, and contacting various NSM Leaders stating this. He then goes on to start accusing everyone of sleeping with her and other women. Paranoid delusions.

It is funny Warren that you bring up Odinism, you are an Oathbreaker! Your Soul will rest uneasy for eternity. You state lies to defame my charachter, and twist many things. My wife does not even appear in the 2003 National video? I do wear contacts to help me see, thanks (lol). There's your 1%, and the other charges are ridiculous about informants, and not even worth addressing.

Furthermore Warren, lets cut to the chase you had said in a room full of witnesses that you were suppossed to be on medication for a mental imbalance. Perhaps your girlfriend leaving you, and your failed advances towards another well known NSM Female member have driven you over the edge, and you stopped taking your medication? Sound closer to the truth Oathbreaker?

Furthermore, should we document the cases were you prentend to be various different people on-line, and play mind games with people.

The NSM is a better place without you. I am sorry to see your mental meltdown has reached full capacity, and now you cannot differentiate truth from reality. WOW. You are a sad person. Run along now Loki.

Thread