Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts
Local Blogs
Miscellaneous

Old May 23rd, 2009 #1
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,250
fyc
Default albanians are scum

dirty caravan dwelling incestuous vermin who need to be eradicated from europe.

kosovo belongs to the serbs, and always will
 
Old May 23rd, 2009 #2
beo
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 91
beo
Default

i'll quote someone from sf..
Quote:
"Albanians", or rather shqipetars as they call themselves (what an Aryan word... ) are turkified muslim scum and they certainly don't belong in Europe. As soon as ZOG is no longer able to help them, they will be taken care of.
__________________
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of the Jew, is for Aryan man to do nothing."
 
Old May 24th, 2009 #3
Serbian
Senior Member
 
Serbian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,219
Serbian
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
dirty caravan dwelling incestuous vermin who need to be eradicated from europe.

kosovo belongs to the serbs, and always will
Indeed

There is no place for this scum in Europe and I dont care what the EU/US/NATO say.







__________________
ZOG actively supports Ukrainian national-chauvinism, while cracking down hard on even the smallest display of white racial nationalism in Western Europe North America and Australia.

Last edited by Serbian; May 24th, 2009 at 02:09 AM.
 
Old May 24th, 2009 #4
fyc
fine young casuals
 
fyc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: oldham
Posts: 7,250
fyc
Default

UND = untermensch nomadic dog
 
Old May 24th, 2009 #5
Karl Lueger
Senior Member
 
Karl Lueger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Србија
Posts: 2,739
Karl Lueger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
dirty caravan dwelling incestuous vermin who need to be eradicated from europe.

kosovo belongs to the serbs, and always will

albos remain just another kind of nigger,

polluting Human Nations for the benefit of kike.
__________________
Истребить всех жидов.
 
Old August 4th, 2009 #6
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default










 
Old August 4th, 2009 #7
Chad Wentworth
Senior Member
 
Chad Wentworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,393
Chad Wentworth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirus View Post
Q: How can you stop an Albanian tank?
A: You shoot the soldier that is pushing it.

Q: Why is there a rubber-band shortage in Albania?
A: They're saving it for their satellite launch.

Q: Why is there a crisis in the Albanian economy?
A: Their donkey died.

Q: Why do Albanian submarines surface every five minutes?
A: To let the oarsmen breathe.
 
Old August 4th, 2009 #8
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirus View Post
Huh, I always wondered why she looked so dark, thought she might had been a mix of spanish or something like that.
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Cline, 1938
 
Old August 4th, 2009 #9
Robert Bandanza
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: JUDEAware, originally MassaJEWsetts
Posts: 8,901
Default





 
Old August 4th, 2009 #10
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

In Albania you will find a spectrum of whites. Some looking like Northern Europeans, some like Southern. Others look completely foreign to Europe. Mass migrations of different tribes since the begining of time. Also the muslim turk invasion from the Ottomans made already swarthy types become even darker. They brought along a disgusting muslim primitive culture as well. Albanians were already crude barbarians. Now together with Islam they became even worse. You can find plenty of Albanians that look like Northern Europeans. And also plenty of Albos that are not religious at all. Kind of like the same situation with Juden. Some are blonde and some are dark. Do we want to live with them is the question? I can give you only one solution.

Kill all the men. Kill all children above age 5. Kill all the women over age 30. Make the remaining women birth children from Northern European men. Then raise the offspring as Europeans. Erase all words, and cultural aspects brought from the muslims. Destroy all buildings associated with Turks or Islam. Make Albania completey European. Like Hitler did when he controlled Germany. Albania needs a Germanification program badly.
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #11
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
Q: How can you stop an Albanian tank?
A: You shoot the soldier that is pushing it.
We prefer the helicopters , did you know what they are ! "Flying tanks":

Quote:
Q: Why is there a rubber-band shortage in Albania?
A: They're saving it for their satellite launch.

Quote:
Q: Why is there a crisis in the Albanian economy?
A: Their donkey died.

Quote:
Q: Why do Albanian submarines surface every five minutes?
A: To let the oarsmen breathe.

_________________________________

Srb căţea !
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #12
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Bandanza View Post




 
Old August 5th, 2009 #13
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
In Albania you will find a spectrum of whites. Some looking like Northern Europeans, some like Southern. Others look completely foreign to Europe. Mass migrations of different tribes since the begining of time. Also the muslim turk invasion from the Ottomans made already swarthy types become even darker. They brought along a disgusting muslim primitive culture as well. Albanians were already crude barbarians. Now together with Islam they became even worse. You can find plenty of Albanians that look like Northern Europeans. And also plenty of Albos that are not religious at all. Kind of like the same situation with Juden. Some are blonde and some are dark. Do we want to live with them is the question? I can give you only one solution.

Kill all the men. Kill all children above age 5. Kill all the women over age 30. Make the remaining women birth children from Northern European men. Then raise the offspring as Europeans. Erase all words, and cultural aspects brought from the muslims. Destroy all buildings associated with Turks or Islam. Make Albania completey European. Like Hitler did when he controlled Germany. Albania needs a Germanification program badly.
As a White patriot I am curious , why did you register with this user name ?
Which is the art name of an Italian Gay DJ !
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #15
Chad Wentworth
Senior Member
 
Chad Wentworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,393
Chad Wentworth
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirus View Post
We prefer the helicopters , did you know what they are ! "Flying tanks":







_________________________________

Srb căţea !
Lol, stupid shqiptar doesn't even use online translators right! Anyway, can you say anything without spamming stupid pictures and copypasta? Apropos, s-o fut pe mă-ta n cur, asta da căţea!
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #16
Gabry Ponte
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,024
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epirus View Post
As a White patriot I am curious , why did you register with this user name ?
Which is the art name of an Italian Gay DJ !
Gabry Ponte was part of an Italian Techno/Trance group that I liked called Eiffel 65. I never heard he was gay. I don't believe that. He has excellent dance remixes. Maybe you should buy some of his remixes.




 
Old August 5th, 2009 #17
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Wentworth View Post
Lol, stupid shqiptar doesn't even use online translators right! Anyway, can you say anything without spamming stupid pictures and copypasta? Apropos, s-o fut pe mă-ta n cur, asta da căţea!
Limbă Rom !
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #18
Epirus
Junior Member
 
Epirus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 34
Epirus
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
The girl in the pic is a Catholic Albanian top model from Shkodra called Eva Pepaj !
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #19
Tulpar
Senior Member
 
Tulpar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,091
Tulpar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post
Gabry Ponte was part of an Italian Techno/Trance group that I liked called Eiffel 65. I never heard he was gay. I don't believe that. He has excellent dance remixes. Maybe you should buy some of his remixes.
Actually I just googled that, there is no mention of him being gay.

I think he meant "gay" in a pejorative sense, as in "oh, this t-shirt is so gay!".
__________________
"The Jews, racially are monsters, flunked hybrids, distraughted, who have to disappear. Everything they fiddle, everything they scheme is cursed." - Cline, 1938

Last edited by Tulpar; August 5th, 2009 at 07:09 PM.
 
Old August 5th, 2009 #20
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type
 
Kind Lampshade Maker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Where you least expect
Posts: 8,264
Kind Lampshade Maker
Default Miss Albania - Hasna Xhukici

http://bazonline.ch/panorama/vermisc...story/23134697

__________________
 
Reply

Tags
albanian shitmonkeys, albanians not white

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:17 AM.
Page generated in 0.11349 seconds.

VNN on Twitter