Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 2nd, 2009 #1
ZOG CONTROL

Wink Blond Pride Parade - May 31 International Blondes Day (photos)

Caution viewing this report may make one a tad light headed -

Latvian Blonde Parade set to become annual event

Around 1000 blondes took part in the celebration this weekend.

Bemused onlookers, including many highly appreciative young men, watched awestruck as the fair-haired maidens dressed in pink and white marched in serried ranks through the sunlit city accompanied by a blonde orchestra.

Gederte said she was not worried about the politically incorrect undertones of the event.

"Every activity which gives more light and happiness is great. It just seems blondes have more initative than anybody else and know how to have fun!" she said.

Ahead of the event, blonde individuals and teams registered at a dedicated website which included a campaign to urge UNESCO to make May 31 "International Blondes Day."

As well as the main parade, participants competed in blonde sports tournaments, a fashion show and a group shopping spree using their own blonde-branded credit cards.

The mobilisation of blonde power also raised money for Latvian children's charities.

More news reports HERE.

Old June 2nd, 2009 #2
Axel Faaborg

Reese Witherspoon movies must be real popular in Latvia. Quite nice-looking girls nonetheless.

Old June 2nd, 2009 #3
George Witzgall

uh oh, it's the dyke brigade. they're headed straight for the blondes!!

who let the dykes out?!

Old June 2nd, 2009 #4
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
uh oh, it's the dyke brigade. they're headed straight for the blondes!!

who let the dykes out?!

I've never ONCE seen a dyke with long hair, let alone long blonde hair.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #5
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZDane View Post
I've never ONCE seen a dyke with long hair, let alone long blonde hair.
you hate us, don't you.. why oh why do homos exist??? I'm so sorry for our existence. can you ever find it in your heart to forgive?

Old June 3rd, 2009 #6
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
you hate us, don't you.. why oh why do homos exist??? I'm so sorry for our existence. can you ever find it in your heart to forgive?
No, I don't hate you. I also don't hate schizophrenics.

However, in turn I don't think it's a good idea for schizophrenics to be running around out and about. Nor do I think it's a good idea to allow your death cult to be promoted as something healthy.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #7
Tulpar

Latvians being from a branch of reduced Nordics it is good to see blondism being promoted, but it is not in the racial sense that it is being promoted sadly.

This can be seen how some of them are dressed in pink skanky cloths with some of them wearing T-Shirts that says "Go Blonde".

Blondism in it's racial sense is not being promoted, only the material blonde is the one which is standing in the center of this promoting.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #8
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOG CONTROL View Post

A lovely sight .

MORE... MORE... MORE!!!

In 'free' and 'democratic' Canada such a blond pride parade would likely be banned on the account that it might possibly likely lead coloreds to feel excluded.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #9
Brett Quinn
Banned

Did Blonde males take place in this parade? This looks like an event organized to push the "Blondes women are dumbsluts, while blonde males don't exist or are evil" meme. Fools thinking this is some sort of WN or Nordicist event. If it was, it wouldn't be allowed.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #10
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Quote:
Did Blonde males take place in this parade? This looks like an event organized to push the "Blondes women are dumbsluts, while blonde males don't exist or are evil" meme. Fools thinking this is some sort of WN or Nordicist event. If it was, it wouldn't be allowed.
Quoted for truth. All of the blondes at this parade look like vain, self-centered, cum-guzzling Paris Hilton clones.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #11
jackumup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassanio View Post
Quoted for truth. All of the blondes at this parade look like vain, self-centered, cum-guzzling Paris Hilton clones.
you forgot pole dancing, nugget!

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old June 3rd, 2009 #12
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:

Old June 3rd, 2009 #13
brutus

You guys are right, the give-a-way is no blond men.

This is indeed a jew-inspired production. And it's touted by the jew media as we can see by the up-the-crotch camera angles. If I were present at the parade I'd take the camera out of the hands of that photog and smash it over his head.

The jew has turned our women into whores, all gussied-up and ready for defilement by the niggers. And we are such meanies for raining on their parade.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #14
remnant

Quote:

So, what's not to like? I've spent some time in the region,and let me tell you the women are simply the best looking in the World...Period. They also tend to dress very feminine and provocatively, not unlike the photos, all the time.Dressing down is not real big over there; it's not real common to see women wearing pants at all ,heels and short skirts being the norm during the short summer season.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #15
J.E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
You guys are right, the give-a-way is no blond men.

This is indeed a jew-inspired production. And it's touted by the jew media as we can see by the up-the-crotch camera angles. If I were present at the parade I'd take the camera out of the hands of that photog and smash it over his head.

The jew has turned our women into whores, all gussied-up and ready for defilement by the niggers. And we are such meanies for raining on their parade.
they all look so happy.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #16
Eilert
Blood Snob

Exclamation

Quote:

YIKES! That description is a tad explicit, but it's essentially accurate.

The Jewish-created movie Legally Blonde was an agenda piece depicting blonde women as mentally handicapped. By mimicking the main character is said film, most of the women in this parade were playing right into the Jews' hands.

However, some of the participants were dressed in much more conservative, traditional European garb. Good on them.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #17
Peer Fischer

Nothing against the women, but the chihuahuas are problematic, to be honest.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #18
Eilert
Blood Snob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post

Nothing against the women, but the chihuahuas are problematic, to be honest.
Instead of tugging those ridiculous Mexican lap dogs around, each of the women in these photos should be carrying a blonde CHILD.

Old June 3rd, 2009 #19
ZOG CONTROL

The Jew-inspired production was the economic crash which ultimately resulted in this Blond Parade, which was dreamed up as a publicity stunt to help put this region back on the map, however the bad economy will likely be what keeps them White, for a while yet anyways. I doubt Blacks or the Third World hoards will be pouring in there for their women anytime soon with no money to spunge off of -

As to no blond men being in this parade lets hear the women complain about that, you guys gotta give that a rest -

Old June 3rd, 2009 #20
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Those little spic accessory dogs are a bit troubling, hence the Paris Hilton comments.

Nice looking women, and there is nothing wrong with nice long legs paraded about in the summertime, I wish there were more attractive thin women up here in the northeast.....most of the local women look like rejects from Billy Bob's hog slop all you can eat buffet.

Tags
bimbotards get a man, less third world

Thread