OTPTT
Banned

Default Ted Kennedy Dead! [No Troll]

Ted Kennedy Dead!

Old August 26th, 2009 #2
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

H.T.R.

Good for him, dirty immigration act scumbag.

Maybe Mary Jo Kopechne is getting her pitchfork poke on!

Old August 26th, 2009 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

McKinley

Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

'Liberal Lion' of the Senate Led Storied Political Family After Deaths of President John F. Kennedy, Sen. Robert F. Kennedy

Sen. Ted Kennedy died shortly before midnight Tuesday at his home in Hyannis Port, Mass., at age 77.
Ted Kennedy suffers convulsions during Obama's luncheon
In this file photo, U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-MA) waves to the crowd during day one of the... Expand
In this file photo, U.S. Sen. Edward Kennedy (D-MA) waves to the crowd during day one of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. Kennedy was rushed to the hospital after having convulsions during Barack Obama's inaugural luncheon. Collapse
(Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
More Photos

The man known as the "liberal lion of the Senate" had fought a more than year-long battle with brain cancer, and according to his son had lived longer with the disease than his doctors expected him to.

"We've lost the irreplaceable center of our family and joyous light in our lives, but the inspiration of his faith, optimism, and perseverance will live on in our hearts forever," the Kennedy family said in a statement. "He loved this country and devoted his life to serving it."

Sen. Edward Moore Kennedy, the youngest Kennedy brother who was left to head the family's political dynasty after his brothers President John F. Kennedy and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated.

Kennedy championed health care reform, working wages and equal rights in his storied career. In August, he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- by President Obama. His daughter, Kara Kennedy, accepted the award on his behalf.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, known as Ted or Teddy, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor in May 2008 and underwent a successful brain surgery soon after that. But his health continued to deteriorate, and Kennedy suffered a seizure while attending the luncheon following President Barack Obama's inauguration.

For Kennedy, the ascension of Obama was an important step toward realizing his goal of health care reform.

At the Democratic National Convention in August 2008, the Massachusetts Democrat promised, "I pledge to you that I will be there next January on the floor of the United States Senate when we begin the great test."

Sen. Kennedy made good on that pledge, but ultimately lost his battle with cancer.

Kennedy was first elected to the Senate in 1962, at the age of 30, and his tenure there would span four decades.

A hardworking, well-liked politician who became the standard-bearer of his brothers' liberal causes, his career was clouded by allegations of personal immorality and accusations that his family's clout helped him avoid the consequences of an accident that left a young woman dead.

But for the younger members of the Kennedy clan, from his own three children to those of his brothers JFK and RFK, Ted Kennedy -- once seen as the youngest and least talented in a family of glamorous overachievers -- was both a surrogate father and the center of the family.

And certainly it was Ted Kennedy who bore many of the tragedies of the family -- the violent deaths of four of his siblings, his son's battle with cancer, and the death of his nephew John F. Kennedy Jr. in a plane crash.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TedKe...ory?id=6692022

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 26th, 2009 #4
8Man
another "Tall White"

8Man

.. about time. He made a careeer out of being a race-traitor and all-round sleazebag.

Old August 26th, 2009 #5
M. Kraus
Das Ende

M. Kraus

Quote:
"He loved this country and devoted his life to wrecking it."
"Who?" -- non-White invader, when asked about Kennedy, without whom it would be festering in some filthy third-world cesspool, where it belongs.

Old August 26th, 2009 #6
albion

albion

Sen. Edward Kennedy dead at the age of 77 - - - - In this May 28, 2003 file photo, U.S. Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, D-Mass., left, and former President Bill Clinton laugh together as Kennedy introduces Clinton at the John F. Kennedy Library in Boston.

Last edited by albion; August 26th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Old August 26th, 2009 #7
Karl Lueger

Karl Lueger

Good riddance to that piece of shit.

Old August 26th, 2009 #8
sammy bowe

sammy bowe

Another one less multicult traitor gone and to worry about,but like his irish/kike brothers who got what they deserved he bought into the zionist system and survived....till now.

Old August 26th, 2009 #9
Fred
Commie Killer

Fred

No doubt, that guy was an Asshole. A traitor to our nation and our people.

Not to worry though. I am sure his replacement will have the same type of voting record.

Old August 26th, 2009 #10
Kievsky

Kievsky
Talking Popping a special bottle of champagne tonight!

We've been waiting for this day.

Old August 26th, 2009 #11
RebelWithACause
ˇConfíeme en!

RebelWithACause

Times like this make me wish there actually was a Baptist-style hell for people like this to burn in forever.

Good riddance, asshole.
All The News That's Fit To Print

Old August 26th, 2009 #12
jackumup

jackumup

Thank Jebus, as someone who was raised catholic i was always embarrassed by him, he was a disgrace as a catholic, a American, and a man. The world has lost nothing today.

Who the fuck says israel has a right to exist

"Name the jew" -Bud White

Old August 26th, 2009 #13
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Go figure, one of the largest "Liberal Lions" in the States had brain cancer. Probably suffered from senility, too.

Old August 26th, 2009 #14
H.B.

H.B.
Thumbs up

Ted Kennedy's legacy is that of hate - hatred of all things European.

Kennedy did more to turn the US from a majority White, first rate nation into a Third World cesspool than anyone else alive.

If Ted Kennedy's name was on it, chances are, it was bad for White people - amnesty for illegals, gun control, free-speech stifling "hate speech" laws, even the banning of health food supplements. Of course, Kennedy's biggest act of treason was the co-sponsorship of the 1965 immigration reform bill that changed immigration from 90% White to 90% non-White, thereby transforming the entire makeup of the country.

Let today mark the day that legacy of hate is dumped into the ashbin of history.

"We Jews, we are the destroyers and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. WE WILL FOREVER DESTROY because we want a world of our own." - Maurice Samuel, You Gentiles

Last edited by H.B.; August 26th, 2009 at 08:19 AM.

Old August 26th, 2009 #15
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

vladmir

Perhaps there is a god.

I bet there are tons of MASS scumbags in a state of complete mourning and shock right now, the unions loved this asshole, of course the unions are pretty much kike owned and operated down in Mass , charge top dollar , and take forever to complete the simplest project,... typically they go way over budget.

I wonder how much money Kennedy pilfered in bribes from the "Big dig"? I bet that money pit lined his pockets with gold.

He was at the forefront of these insane immigration bills they try to sneak through at every opportunity.

Satan has a new plaything today indeed....one of AmeriKwa's worst traitors.

Old August 26th, 2009 #16
The Bobster

The Bobster

http://www.whitecivilrights.com/?p=2513

August 23, 2009
An Honest Summary of Ted Kennedy’s Disgraceful Life
Filed under: Civil Rights— @ 7:48 am

The following is an e-mail from an anonymous patriot that is meant to counter all the liberal attempts to white-wash Ted Kennedy’s disgraceful betrayal of America and his equally shameful personal life. Feel free to send this article to all your friends. –Editor’s Note.

As soon as his cancer was detected, I noticed the immediate attempt at the “canonization” of old Teddy Kennedy by the mainstream media. They are saying what a “great American” he is. I say, let’s get a couple things clear and not twist the facts to change the real history:

1. He was caught cheating at Harvard when he attended it. He was expelled twice, once for cheating on a test, and once for paying a classmate to cheat for him.

2. While expelled, Kennedy enlisted in the Army, but mistakenly signed up for four years instead of two. Oops! The man can’t count to four! His father, Joseph P. Kennedy, former U.S. Ambassador to England (a step up from bootlegging liquor into the US from Canada during prohibition), pulled the necessary strings to have his enlistment shortened to two years, and to ensure that he served in Europe, not Korea , where a war was raging. No preferential treatment for him! (like he charged that President Bush received).

3. Kennedy was assigned to Paris , never advanced beyond the rank of Private, and returned to Harvard upon being discharged. Imagine a person of his “education” NEVER advancing past the rank of Private!

4. While attending law school at the University of Virginia , he was cited for reckless driving four times, including once when he was clocked driving 90 miles per hour in a residential neighborhood with his headlights off after dark. Yet his Virginia driver’s license was never revoked.. Coincidentally, he passed the bar exam in 1959. Amazing!

5. In 1964, he was seriously injured in a plane crash, and hospitalized for several months. Test results done by the hospital at the time he was admitted had shown he was legally intoxicated. The results of those tests remained a “state secret” until in the 1980’s when the report was unsealed.. Didn’t hear about that from the unbiased media, did we?

6. On July 19, 1969, Kennedy attended a party on Chappaquiddick Island in Massachusetts . At about 11:00 PM, he borrowed his chauffeur’s keys to his Oldsmobile limousine, and offered to give a ride home to Mary Jo Kopechne, a campaign worker. Leaving the island via an unlit bridge with no guard rail, Kennedy steered the car off the bridge, flipped, and sank into Poucha Pond.

7. He swam to shore and walked back to the party, passing several houses and a fire station. Two friends then returned with him to the scene of the accident. According to their later testimony, they told him what he already knew – that he was required by law to immediately report the accident to the authorities. Instead, Kennedy made his way to his hotel, called his lawyer, and went to sleep. Kennedy called the police the next morning and by then the wreck had already been discovered. Before dying, Kopechne had scratched at the upholstered floor above her head in the upside-down car. Kopechne was able to stay alive for a while breathing a bubble of air inside the car.

One source notes “A diver was sent down and discovered Kopechne’s body at around 8:45 am. The diver, John Farrar, later testified at the inquest that Kopechne’s body was pressed up in the car in the spot where an air bubble would have formed. He interpreted this to mean that Kopechne had survived for a while after the initial accident in the air bubble, and concluded that: ‘Had I received a call within five to ten minutes of the accident occurring, and was able, as I was the following morning, to be at the victim’s side within twenty-five minutes of receiving the call, in such event there is a strong possibility that she would have been alive on removal from the submerged car.’ ”

The Kennedy family began “calling in favors”, ensuring that any inquiry would be contained. Her corpse was whisked out-of-state to her family, before an autopsy could be conducted. Further details are uncertain, but after the accident Kennedy says he repeatedly dove under the water trying to rescue Kopechne and he didn’t call police because he was in a state of shock.

It is widely assumed Kennedy was drunk, and he held off calling police in hopes that his family could fix the problem overnight. Since the accident, Kennedy’s “political enemies” have referred to him as the distinguished Senator from Chappaquiddick. He pled guilty to leaving the scene of an accident, and was given a SUSPENDED SENTENCE OF TWO MONTHS.
Kopechne’s family received a small pay out from the Kennedy’s insurance policy, and never sued. There was later an effort to have her body exhumed and autopsied, but her family successfully fought against this in court, and Kennedy’s family paid their attorney’s bills… a “token of friendship”?

8. Kennedy has held his Senate seat for more than forty years, but considering his longevity, his accomplishments seem scant. He authored or argued for legislation that ensured a variety of civil rights, increased the minimum wage in 1981, made access to health care easier for the indigent, and funded Meals on Wheels for fixed-income seniors and is widely held as the “standard-bearer for liberalism”. In his very first Senate roll, he was the floor manager for the bill that turned U.S. immigration policy upside down and opened the floodgate for immigrants from third world countries.

9. Since that time, he has been the prime instigator and author of every expansion of an increase in immigration, up to and including the latest attempt to grant amnesty to illegal aliens. Not to mention the pious grilling he gave the last two Supreme Court nominees, as if he was the standard bearer for the nation in matters of “what’s right”.

10. He is known around Washington as a public drunk, loud, boisterous and very disrespectful to ladies. JERK is a better description than “great American”. “A blond in every pond” should be his motto.

Let’s not allow the spin doctors to make this disgraceful drunk and whore of anti-American special interests a hero. It’s shameful that more people don’t know what his real legacy is.

Old August 26th, 2009 #17
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Marse Supial

You know, I'd raise a toast (even if it is only 9AM) if I wasn't convinced that the denizens from the Peoples' Republic of Massachusetts weren't going to replace him something even worse. I'd bet that Barney Fag runs for and wins the seat.

Old August 26th, 2009 #18
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Did you see how fucking fat his ugly face is? It's a huge mellon face. I imagine all the weight could not have been good for his spine. Probably many lower back problems. I hate all the god damn Kennedy families. They are a bunch of kike ass lickers and self righteous nigger lovers.

Old August 26th, 2009 #19
Dan Allan

Dan Allan
Thumbs up

Wow, those Kennedys are dropping like flies! Well it's only about noon here but I'm gonna crack a cold one or two in honor of this! (But I'm not gonna drive afterwards ) Oh this just makes my day! Burn in hell fatass!!

Old August 26th, 2009 #20
jOsh in Kentucky
Angry Aryan Artist

jOsh in Kentucky
Default Good Riddance

Good riddance to this race traitor scumbag. To bad he died peacefully with his family around him, rather than shitting in his diapers and in pain on a lonely hospital bed. How much you want to bet that they will pass the obongocare healthbill in honnor of him now?
I know this is one of my old cartoons but it still seems fitting.

Tags
anti-irish kennedys

Thread