View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012 #66
Hadding

Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
You should be. It's a large part of his claim.
I invented the medical interpretation of Steele's actions way back in June 2010 and I can assure you that Donald Pauly had no part in it. Pauly is a latecomer. I do not have to discuss Pauly or his views. It is Pauly who is here discussing my view, plus a lot of views of his own that are not essential to the basic question of how to explain as simply and reasonably as possible the charge against Ed Steele. I think the psychiatric explanation is the answer to that question.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Plenty of people show repeated bad judgment. It's not a sign of insanity.
You really do put a lot of effort into blurring the issue. We are not talking about "people"; we are talking about Ed Steele the attorney who could normally be expected not to do such things.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev
Unfortunately there is no reliable evidence to suggest that the aorta-madness claim is valid. Anecdotes, maybes, suppositions, yes. Solid, undeniable evidence, no.
Well that's the whole problem, isn't it? Because Steele has worshipers instead of friends, he was indulged in his hopeless and ridiculous conspiracy frame-up story, so that test-results and expert testimony ("reliable evidence") for the prima facie much more credible psychiatric defense was never assembled.

Last edited by Hadding; July 12th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.