View Single Post
Old November 25th, 2012 #1078
Cesar Tort

Cesar Tort

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Johnson View Post
Chechar, I never responded to your critique of O'Meara because it is so off the mark, such a straw man argument, that I concluded that, on this issue especially, you are a bit nuts.
It is also a response to your article defending homosexuality, where you say that intolerance of “homosexuality is Jewish” and that “the… Greeks, and Romans all practiced it”. Since my little piece refuted these claims by means of pointing out that homosexuality among adult coevals was disrespected in the Greco-Roman world, my argument was no strawman.

Quote:
Also, I found that your personal reflections on pederasty contained a bit too much information, so I just did not feel comfortable dealing with you.
In other words, my exposť of real classical homosexuality, pederasty, and the sources I used was so overwhelming that you chose to ignore it.

Quote:
Your subsequent enthusiasms for Arthur Kemp's March of the Titans, which is filled with distortions, misunderstandings, and outright lies…
Before I came to WN I knew almost nothing about history (my specialty was child abuse). Could you be so kind to provide references showing that Kemp’s book is as badly flawed as you say?

Quote:
…and Pierce's absurd Nordicism and repugnant exterminationism have only reinforced my sense that something about your critical faculties is not quite right. I did not want to say any of this, because it is unkind, thus I preferred simply to ignore you.
Mother Nature will kill, without the aid of Himmlers, about 5 billion by the end of the century. See what the peak oilers are saying starting, e.g., with the first interview of the History Channel program “Prophets of Doom”. Since whites will fight like hell for the increasingly scarcer energy sources you don’t have to be a Turner Diaries fan to see that the fight will by nasty.

Quote:
…and Pierce's absurd Nordicism…
If Kemp and Pierce are right that the original stock of Greeks and Romans were more Indo-European than the darkened breed we see in some places of the Mediterranean, what’s wrong with saying that precisely because they miscegenated and lost their Nordish genotype, the classic cultures declined and eventually fell? Even MacDonald in the book I’ve just reviewed acknowledges on page 190 that “the Jews have continued as a creative race into the present, while the Greeks gradually merged with the barbarians and lost their distinctiveness—a point remarkably similar to Chamberlain’s ‘chaos of peoples’ in which the decline of the ancient world is attributed to loss of racial purity.”