View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2013 #10
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
He's some kind of CI. Haven't heard of him before. Listening to the show. I'm surprised Will doesn't know better than to be drawn into that kind of garbage. Not a single good thing can come from giving CI any recognition whatsoever, it is pure crankdom.
After interrupting Will to the max, as well as lowering the volume when he spoke, and then shutting down talk about christianity and changing the subject, Carolyn and Finck effectively prevented Will from making his full case.

I broused Finck's website. It seems to be a genuine, anti-jew, pro-white and pro-NS website, with lots of good articles and videos. Not much about CI, though.

Perhaps, he pretends to be a xian because he believes it'll gain him far more supporters, financial and otherwise.

Either that, or he's a clever saboteur, with lots of time, energy, and money to throw into his schemes.

I hope I'm wrong because he impressed me with his intelligence, polished voice, and jew-wiseness.