July 30th, 2015
Join Date: Nov 2003
Ch. 6: The John Birch Society
Ch. 7: George Lincoln Rockwell
The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds
Introduction and Chs. 1-2
- we go thru wiki bio of pierce, with necessary corrections; griffin discusses what he's trying to do with this book (make a portrait of pierce, not a bio), we go along with griffin as he pulls into the west va acreage and first meets pierce in person
Ch. 3: Early Life
- pierce's biography, including education, bildung, career, marriages/family, pets
Ch. 4: George Bernard Shaw, Et Al.
- idea of living your life for the Life Force (from don juan in act 3 of Shaw's "Man and Superman"). Nietzsche's concept of Superman. Oregon state colleague with mixed kids. anti-war movement. contrast with patriotic grease/aluminum drives in wwii. difference in jewsmedia attitudes toward the wars. necessity of discipline. the will to power is mostly will to power OVER ONESELF. need to discipline children young. question of what to do with one's life? use yourself up in the service of a great cause - helping the Life Force bring about the Superman. Tennyson's Ulysses.
Ch. 5: Adolf Hitler
- Hitler, power of will, taking one's life seriously, Rienzi Wagner opera, Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin. Savitri Devi. Lightning and the Sun. Hitler as the ultimate "man against time" in favor of restoring pristine world, ruthless militarily against degenerates. Mein Kampf. state as vehicle for protection and advancement of race. the best should rule the worst. democracy denies personality, substitutes numbers for quality. jews degrade culture and promote blood poisoning.
- pierce joins JBS in oregon, attends a few meetings and quits, as they aren't serious about investigating jews behind communism and civil rights. ... ch7: comes across rockwell clip on tv, writes to him. publication of National Socialist World. Patler and assassination. Matt Koehl. John Lloyd. bios of Rockwell and much more bio of Devi.