View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2021 #515
Stewart Meadows

The jewish writer Marek Halter, who has a new book coming out, claims that masked men broke into his home to intimidate him:

Quote:
French Jewish writer Marek Halter assaulted at his Paris home

By YOSSI LEMPKOWICZ February 14, 2021

’Both aggressors wore black gloves and looked professional, nimble to me. I grabbed the one who was near me, to ask him what he was doing at my house. He then kicked me a few times, leaving me with bruises and a few wounds. ‘If you scream, you’re dead,’ he told me.’’
(...)
The 85-year-old Polish-born intellectual has been assaulted several times in his life. “Usually, a few anti-Semitic or racist words are shouted but there, nothing, as if they just wanted to warn me.”

According to the author, the forthcoming release of his book in which he attacks the religious “intelligentsia”, would be no stranger to this aggression

On social networks, Halter received a series of messages of support, including from the Israeli embassy in France, Anne Hidalgo, mayor of Paris, Marlène Schiappa, Minister delegate in charge of citizenship and Richard Ferrand, President of the National Assembly.
https://ejpress.org/french-jewish-wr...is-paris-home/

Quote:
Writer Marek Halter has been assaulted at his Paris home, an investigation for “break and enter” is open

By admin
February 14, 2021

The writer will soon release a book entitled “A world without prophets” and interprets this aggression as a warning, reports France Bleu Paris.
(...)
The intellectual Marek Halter, engaged in the fight against anti-Semitism and racism, was the victim of an assault at his Parisian home on Friday February 12, reports France Bleu Paris.

An investigation was opened by the Paris prosecutor’s office for “theft by breaking and entering aggravated by the commission of violence”. The case is entrusted to the Paris-center police station. Marek Halter filed a complaint on Saturday February 13. “I was correcting the proofs for my next book, and then I dozed off in my chair, in the next room “, explained the writer to France Bleu Paris.

“felt a presence and opening my eyes I saw a hooded man in front of me and another in the doorway“, he detailed. Marek Halter says he asked the intruders what they were doing there. He even tried to grab one by the arm: the man in front of him then pulls him by the hand, Marek Halter falls from his chair.
https://www.today24.news/en/2021/02/...r-is-open.html

Sounds like a publicity stunt.

Marek Halter. "Trust me, goyim."