View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2006 #6
brutus

brutus

Many of those jew bitches are insanely neurotic and have uncontrollable tempers. I wouldn’t doubt for a minute that she burned the baby herself, and probably out of jealousy. Yes, that’s right, jealously!

I have spoken on other threads about the rampant incest in jewish families. Over the years, and from first-hand accounts from several jewish women, I have learned that most jewish fathers routinely fuck their daughters. These perverts start the abuse when the daughters are but mere infants and it continues as long as the girls live at home. The fathers will also allow their daughters to fuck and suck whoever they want, even niggers or their own brother, but they compel them to marry a jew or they are cut out of the will.

The jew mothers will usually ignore the molestation of their daughters by their husbands, but every once in a while, the mother will actually get jealous of her husband’s affection toward their child, especially if the father is exclusively screwing only the child and spends no time screwing his wife.

There’s no telling what other kinds of pathological mental illnesses might come out of such dysfunctional and sick homes, and scalding a little baby with boiling soup would probably be considered par for the course.

And all of the years we’ve been hearing from the jew media via movies and TV that White hillbilly families of West Virginia are incestuous. I think that the jew told those lies as a Freudian slip of their own sordid life.

A Freudian slip, or parapraxia, is an error in human action, speech or memory that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind. Some errors, such as a woman accidentally calling her husband by the name of the man with whom she is cheating on him, seem to represent relatively clear cases of Freudian slips.

Last edited by brutus; November 1st, 2006 at 04:48 AM.