View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2009 #330
Rounder

Rounder

Varg, let's include this article. I edited out about 80% so it won't be too lengthy.

COWARDICE IS THE WHITE MAN'S SURVIVAL STRATEGY!

by Glenn Miller

Cowardice has been the White man's prime survival strategy for at least the last 4 decades, and it afflicts us all, to one degree or another. Cowardice, you see, makes our lives easier and safer. It's politically correct, the national status quo, what's expected, and is demanded by popular culture.

It is impossible for any White man to be a real man in this Jew created and ruled society, which forbids White men to unite and stick together. White men can only pretend to be men, and even then, fool no one but themselves. Alone, we have no choice, but to be cowards. Only when we come together into White organizations and are under strong leaders can we begin to regain our manhood.

White cowardice is like the proverbial elephant in the kitchen no one speaks about. But it's there and everybody knows it, and it get's bigger and stinks more every day.

The blacks, hispanics, and asians stick together. But Whites do not. And all the races know it. These facts are deeply ingrained into our minds. It's the American culture now, the American perception, and an undeniable fact of American life. Each White man is like an island surrounded by a sea of violent colored humanity, the majority of whom hate us because we are white.

The typical White schoolboy, accustomed to black and hispanic machoism and White cowardice, is delighted when his older sister dates a black or hispanic. It makes school life safer and easier. He'll be treated with more respect. His White peers will even envy his good fortune... Racial insanities continue and increase with each dwindling White generation.

White women have learned well thru experience and by societal norms that White men will not, and should not, protect them. After all, women have been liberated. They're equal. White men have been liberated from their duty to defend White women. JOG’s laws and jews-media's "political correctness" say's so. Defending White woman will be seen as racist. Let the cops defend them. So what if tens of thousands are raped and hundreds of thousands are assaulted yearly by black men. Neither the media, politicians, nor society makes a fuss about it. Why should I stick my neck out. Hell, I might be attacked myself if I get involved or even discuss the problem in public. Besides, I can always come up with an excuse. Play it safe. Don't get involved. Go with the smart money. Let somebody else "do it."

Woman have always chosen cowardice and slavery over war and violence for the obvious reason they're the weaker sex. And they have responded to White male cowardice in the only way they could. They kiss up to every male but White ones. And kissing up is politically correct, perfectly acceptable to all. The jews-media (especially TV sitcoms) teaches White women how to interact "properly" with colored men, in all situations. To interact differently is not in the White woman's self interests. Not politically correct. Not good for her survival strategy. Mustn't take the chance of being seen as racist.

We've all heard the cowardly alibi: " I get along with blacks just fine. Long as they don't bother me, I ain't gonna bother them." When you answer that alibi with: “But niggers rape tens of thousands of White women and violently assault over a million and a half White people each year," (or a similar answer), you get silence and that blank spotlighted deer look, followed by loss of eye contact and usually a quick exit.

The self confessions of White cowardice has driven literally tens of millions of White Americans to try to escape it by undergoing a voluntary human metamorphosis and becoming "part-Indian." 95% would become proven liars by a simple DNA test, but their children grow up believing the lie. Abandoning the White race by becoming part Indian means not having to fight for white people or defend the white race in any way.

While president, Bill Clinton proclaimed to thousands of White college students: "I'll be glad when whites are no longer the majority”, and was given loud cheers and applause. Not one boo. Not one protest. The President of the United
States publicly acknowledged the ongoing genocide against the White race and said it was good! And the popular-cultured, cowardly White mob agreed, enthusiastically.

Even active U.S. presidents are forced by Jew power to be cowards. I refer to the highly publicized taped conversation between Richard Nixon and Billy Graham. The audio tape of that 1972 conversation was kept secret for 30 years, then released in 2002 and reported by TV and the press world wide.

Graham to Nixon; "Unless the Jewish stranglehold on the media is broken, this country is going down the drain."

Nixon whispers in reply; "Oh yes. I agree. But we must never let anyone know we know."

There is a world of insight into jew power over both the government and the media in just those two short sentences. Use common sense. The commander-in-chief of the most powerful nation on earth and the most prominent protestant in the world both agreed that (1) The Jews control the media, and are using that control to drag America "down the drain", and (2) The U.S. president can not even inform the U.S. congress or the American people. In other words, the Jews are destroying our country and our race, but the president of the U.S. and so-called leader of the free world was too terrified of the Jews to even talk about it in public. If this doesn't make your blood boil, than nothing ever will.

Since the president of the U.S. was too terrified of the Jews to tell the truth about them, surely you don't expect senators, congressmen, legislators, generals, or gentiles working for the Jewish-media to. They are all forced to be cowards for fear of the Jews.

We should never feel the least bit uncomfortable calling the U.S. government by it's proper name: The Jewish Occupation Government, or JOG for short. It's the only true name that fits. The 1972 " Jewish stranglehold on the media" has now, over 3 decades later, become a death grip on both the media and government.

And so now you know why America is flooded with tens-of-millions of colored aliens with tens-of-millions more on the way; why millions of American jobs are shipped to foreign countries; why the government legalized the abortion murders of over 35 million White gentile infants; why faggots have been legalized; why White gentile Americans have become 2nd class citizens and discriminated against; why Christian prayers and the Christian bible were kicked out of public schools; why the government and media work together to exterminate the White race; why we fight and finance Jew wars to protect Israel and world Jewery; why our government is turning us over to a one world government; and all the other insanities that are destroying our freedoms, liberties, national sovereignty, and our very Race! You also now know why there is virtually no White resistance to these insanities.

The U.S. government and the establishment media are our enemies because they are controlled by jews. It’s as simple as that. So never forget it.

For up to date news and commentary from a white perspective, I recommend www.govnn.com and www.davidduke.com. Also my own website, www.whty.org, for a bit of white power inspiration. An uncensored internet discussion forum, sponsored by Alex Linder and his Vanguard News Network, whose members financed this newspaper, is at www.vnnforum.com – (Be prior informed of adult language). And of course, feel free to phone me anytime – 417-463-7703. Or write: PO Box 3861, Springfield, MO 65808. I dare you.

Glenn Miller

Last edited by Rounder; April 2nd, 2009 at 10:46 AM.